Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone tell me what this is?  (Read 5884 times)
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:28:26 AM

Lame ? You were probably in this scheme. I saw loads of "rj..." HEHE

QFT

And the JW, with capitals and everything, doesn't remind you of some other user? lol

Indeed JWU42 ! Damn do we have the screenies to prove it !? You sir are a genius !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=4755
https://i.imgur.com/bTEYr.png

Too bad I didn't save a full page screenshot when I had the chance. Going to try my browser cache!

I was meant to work for LE, but I hate laws and regulations Wink

I dont follow, what does teh_poopetmaster have to do with JWU42 ? Unless you suspect the JW*** listing is him, I can safely say its not.

You can safely say whatever you want. If people will believe you is a whole other matter.

I think Clipse is also involved. Maybe his "bonuspool" is actually pointing to P4man's proxy thing or he is just paying 105% but using GPUMAX to get extra profits ...

Funny how Clipse jumped to respond when this was "discovered"  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:36:56 AM

QFT

And the JW, with capitals and everything, doesn't remind you of some other user? lol

Indeed JWU42 ! Damn do we have the screenies to prove it !? You sir are a genius !

Too bad I didn't save a full page screenshot when I had the chance. Going to try my browser cache!

I dont follow, what does teh_poopetmaster have to do with JWU42 ? Unless you suspect the JW*** listing is him, I can safely say its not.

You can safely say whatever you want. If people will believe you is a whole other matter.

I think Clipse is also involved. Maybe his "bonuspool" is actually pointing to P4man's proxy thing or he is just paying 105% but using GPUMAX to get extra profits ...

Funny how Clipse jumped to respond when this was "discovered"  Wink

Involved or not he knows, or at least he says he knows, what those names/passwords are lol
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:47:36 AM

QFT

Funny how Clipse jumped to respond when this was "discovered"  Wink

Involved or not he knows, or at least he says he knows, what those names/passwords are lol

Huh huh , I said I know JWU42 and it was laughable that you think the name JW*** is related to him. So Im curious why you would immediately think that it is him or why you state I said I know what those passwords are since either you are on some mind altering drugs or reading things that I never typed.

If it is JWU42, then Ill eat my words but I was just amused to think that everyone automaticly seem to KNOW who is listed on there without all the information. That said, who cares? Smiley

Yes bulanula, Im involved in the creation of the universe aswell, cant you see my name written on the star right outside your bedroom, just look real good and you can see anything your mind desires.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:53:46 AM

Huh huh , I said I know JWU42 and it was laughable that you think the name JW*** is related to him. So Im curious why you would immediately think that it is him or why you state I said I know what those passwords are since either you are on some mind altering drugs or reading things that I never typed.

Yes, because JWU42 doesn't even mine nor needs to return a profit to his investors and to himself... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75867.0
Maybe his operation is even making more money and he's screwing out investors and keeping some extra money. Paying 100%, saying he only keeps transaction fees and keeping whatever percentage more he makes just for him.
Also, those 2 JW**** entries have the awesome total of 5GH/s mining there which is exactly how much hashing power JWU42 mining OP has... Coincidence maybe?
Offering:
5 Gh/s total -- 20 Gh/s is goal by July - increasing in 5 Gh/s increments
 * Currently provided by GPUs

You can throw sand at my eyes all you want. I'm still not blind!
Also: drugs never altered my mind. They enhanced it Wink You should try some one day.
bulanula

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:59:24 AM

Yes, because JWU42 doesn't even mine nor needs to return a profit to his investors and to himself... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75867.0
Maybe his operation is even making more money and he's screwing out investors and keeping some extra money. Paying 100%, saying he only keeps transaction fees and keeping whatever percentage more he makes just for him.

You can throw sand at my eyes all you want. I'm still not blind!
Also: drugs never altered my mind. They enhanced it Wink You should try some one day.

Damn right psy. I bow down to your investigative skills !

I think it would not be too hard for all the people offering bonds / pools at 100% PPS just to be funneling through something like GPUMAX / hopping and taking all the cut from that themselves and giving only 100% PPS to investors / miners while keeping the rest.

Clipse is doing it probably along with JWU42 and his bond along with tons of others I think. But who is buying the premium shares from GPUMAX Huh
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:02:16 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2012, 01:15:13 AM by psy

Look above bulanula, more details were added to the post you quoted Wink

Also, the In**** is Inaba. That 1 14GH/s rig with 18 BFL singles, and the GPU rigs above lol

Now I'll let you guys play... Already had my fun for today.

And if someone else is feeling bold, like Clipse was, think twice: can you say owned?
If you only kept your mouth shut, Clipse, I wouldn't have dug the rest...

Oh, BTW, if you look at my sig, my silence can be bought Tongue
REF

Activity: 529

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:40:43 AM

how can you guys tell there there are BFL singles? The only thing I see is mhash/s around 800 are you assuming those are the single?

btw nice investigative work psy
bulanula

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:43:09 AM

Also, the In**** is Inaba. That 1 14GH/s rig with 18 BFL singles, and the GPU rigs above lol

And if someone else is feeling bold, like Clipse was, think twice: can you say owned?

Damn. It seems like all the "regulars" here were into some sort of mining cartel. They were pretty small compared to amazingrando and gigavps, though.

How do I get in Huh
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:44:49 AM

how can you guys tell there there are BFL singles? The only thing I see is mhash/s around 800 are you assuming those are the single?

btw nice investigative work psy

Look at the one rig with 18 "devices".  How many 18 GPU rigs have you seen?  Smiley  Now look at the total hashrate and divide by 18 to get the average per "device".  What device do you know which matches that hashrate.
Clipse

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 02:37:00 AM

Like I said, if I am wrong I will eat my words yum-yum. I just found it strange that people would draw conclusions over initials with a bunch of *** so fast.

Now, what exactly is the problem here if those miners were indeed who you say they are, is this puppetmaster "pool" a threat to society? Where is the huge conspiracy this thread turned into ? Surely I am missing something disasterous about to unfold Wink

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 02:48:50 AM

It was clearly intended to be somewhat public, as shown by the partial usernames and the absolute lack of input controls. But it has been pulled offline now, probably due to too much traffic from the forum. Shame, it would have been cool to be able to watch it. It was somewhat mesmerizing.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Clipse

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 02:50:11 AM

It was clearly intended to be somewhat public, as shown by the partial usernames and the absolute lack of input controls. But it has been pulled offline now, probably due to too much traffic from the forum. Shame, it would have been cool to be able to watch it. It was somewhat mesmerizing.

I liked the pretty tickers moving in realtime, was about to replace my TV with livestreaming sniff.

seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:31:45 AM

why do you guys bother replying to the scammer's stupid comment is beyond me.

" This is clearly a botnet"  Roll Eyes

I guess he will take any negative comment toward him as DDOS.

norulezapply

Activity: 481

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 10:49:59 AM

Looks like a typical botnet administration page to me Angry

See thats what I thought but it lists all the connected users as GPU's or FPGA's which makes me think its just a large farm someone with a lot of money to invest has gone and set up.

Someone should DDOS that POS out the sky.

If not a botnet then surely the gov or somebody with evil intentions.

222 GPUs and 30 FPGAs - yeah sounds 100% legit just like the bigcpuminer guy with 10 000 cpu machines...

Lol, yes, it must be the government....

Here, have a tinfoil hat I made for you.
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:05:53 PM

Back online with a little update:

Puppet Master is currently in closed beta.
If you are interested in renting our hashrate, contact us at btc.puppet.master at gmail com

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:15:45 PM

Love the fact that now users have all but one letter obfuscated and it's a random one. Inaba now is the b******, I would recogize that 18 BFL singles rig 10 miles away.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 12:58:01 PM

Back online with a little update:

Puppet Master is currently in closed beta.
If you are interested in renting our hashrate, contact us at btc.puppet.master at gmail com

Damn, all the hopping info is removed.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
bulanula

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:37:34 PM

Still no confirmation from P4man when it is blatantly him doing it.

How lame. 0 integrity and honesty. I guess you should expect that from a total hypocrite !

P4man : "Don't hop ! Let me do it and get all the $$$" Cheesy
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:39:38 PM

How lame. 0 integrity and honesty. I guess you should expect that from a total hypocrite !

P4man : "Don't hop ! Let me do it and get all the $$$" Cheesy
Got proof beyond a profile pic?
What does honesty and integrity have to do with it at all?
Why do you feel the need to know everything and have it all confirmed on a silver platter before your eyes?

jake262144

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 02:13:12 PM

I'm shocked at how easily you judge a man based on a single graphic file found online.
As far as I'm concerned, P4man needs to disclaim or explain nothing, least of all to you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: