Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BigNewsCrews

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:52:26 AM

the features are endless
g: looks pretty cool

a. SwiftSend: Required for sending or receiving swift currency and network related  events. SwiftSend forms the core decentralized trusted pipeline of data traversal  between nodes within the BitSwift network. 

b. GeoSwift: Location and Awareness module, used to GeoLocate active buyers and  sellers of BitSwift currency. Every node on the BitSwift network now has the option  to participate and become their own local exchanger. Banks need not apply. 3rd  party module developers may tap into the power of GeoSwift to create their own  GeoSwift enabled block chain applications.  

c. SwiftRep: BitSwift integrated reputation system. Proof of Identity techniques will be  applied to users which will set user reputations within the BitSwift ecosystem.  Higher reputations generally mean a more trusted and experienced user. Higher  SwiftRep attached to user will also indicate the user will become more profitable  using geoSwift and SwiftSales marketplace. An API into the SwiftRep system will 

be provided so that users can post their SwiftRep on any websites or forums they  desire to proclaim their internet relevance and trust.     BitSwift Team envisions a future where highly rated individuals become extremely  valuable entities inside and outside of the BitSwift network. The distributed trust  based network (BitSwift Block Chain) will ensure trust values pinned to users are  legitimate and tamperproof.       d. GoSwift: Mobile integration on all platforms is a primary focal point for the BitSwift  team. Due to the nature of modules running within their own virtual machines, all  modules will be cross­platform. Users on BitSwift network will be able to seamlessly  run the modules they desire on any platform they desire. GoSwift will operate on all  mobile platforms. 

e. SwiftDDNS: Swift Distributed Dynamic Naming Structure ­ sending “coins” to an  address will be a thing of the past. Value will be sent to PEOPLE and  RESOURCES. The SwiftDDNS will include an adaptive registry of registered  identities. The database itself will be distributed and trusted via all nodes  participating on the BitSwift network. 

f.  SwiftSales: BitSwift network would not be complete without its own block chain  based decentralized Marketplace Module. Everyone will be able to utilize  SwiftSales to post merchandise and services for sale or for hire. Merchants and  users of SwiftSales will be able to utilize geoSwift location module services and  SwiftRep module services to further advance their sales portfolios.  

g. SwiftSpeech: De­Centralized chat and seminar hosting module. Whether you are  speaking with your significant other about what’s on for dinner, or hosting a  business seminar complete with presentations ­ you can be sure that all content  delivered within the SwiftSpeech module is encrypted, fragmented and distributed  on the BitSwift network.  

h.  SwiftStealth: Tailored for those requiring anonymous transactions and complete  anonymity. Enabling SwiftStealth ensures all location services are DISABLED.  Additionally, SwiftRep system and any identities created by you are hidden and  encrypted on the Swift network. BitSwift team keeps PRIVACY and SECURITY as a  top priority. Enabling SwiftStealth option turns your node into a digital ghost. 

1PGG6sfw5xjrDC7fN63c8LQiwfZVoAsLcn
TaylorSwift

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:56:20 AM

I like this the most.

"c. SwiftRep: BitSwift integrated reputation system. Proof of Identity techniques will be  applied to users which will set user reputations within the BitSwift ecosystem.  Higher reputations generally mean a more trusted and experienced user. Higher  SwiftRep attached to user will also indicate the user will become more profitable  using geoSwift and SwiftSales marketplace. An API into the SwiftRep system will."

FlyHigh22

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:56:54 AM

please dont get me wrong but the first page on this thread.. all the stars about the devs or dev..being legit so easy to copy and paste all that ...whats the devs name where is he or she from ..see craigscoin had ico ipo price its 4 times less than it is now it dropped like a stone and the dev is all legit..I AM NOT SAYING ITS A SCAM BUT ONLY BEEN GOING FOR SO MANY HOURS..WHO REALLY KNOWS

Do you even research?

http://cryptoasian.com/swift-bitswift/
https://www.cryptocertify.com/portfolio-posts/bitswift-swift/
manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:57:15 AM

the features are endless
g: looks pretty cool

a. SwiftSend: Required for sending or receiving swift currency and network related  events. SwiftSend forms the core decentralized trusted pipeline of data traversal  between nodes within the BitSwift network. 

b. GeoSwift: Location and Awareness module, used to GeoLocate active buyers and  sellers of BitSwift currency. Every node on the BitSwift network now has the option  to participate and become their own local exchanger. Banks need not apply. 3rd  party module developers may tap into the power of GeoSwift to create their own  GeoSwift enabled block chain applications.  

c. SwiftRep: BitSwift integrated reputation system. Proof of Identity techniques will be  applied to users which will set user reputations within the BitSwift ecosystem.  Higher reputations generally mean a more trusted and experienced user. Higher  SwiftRep attached to user will also indicate the user will become more profitable  using geoSwift and SwiftSales marketplace. An API into the SwiftRep system will 

be provided so that users can post their SwiftRep on any websites or forums they  desire to proclaim their internet relevance and trust.     BitSwift Team envisions a future where highly rated individuals become extremely  valuable entities inside and outside of the BitSwift network. The distributed trust  based network (BitSwift Block Chain) will ensure trust values pinned to users are  legitimate and tamperproof.       d. GoSwift: Mobile integration on all platforms is a primary focal point for the BitSwift  team. Due to the nature of modules running within their own virtual machines, all  modules will be cross­platform. Users on BitSwift network will be able to seamlessly  run the modules they desire on any platform they desire. GoSwift will operate on all  mobile platforms. 

e. SwiftDDNS: Swift Distributed Dynamic Naming Structure ­ sending “coins” to an  address will be a thing of the past. Value will be sent to PEOPLE and  RESOURCES. The SwiftDDNS will include an adaptive registry of registered  identities. The database itself will be distributed and trusted via all nodes  participating on the BitSwift network. 

f.  SwiftSales: BitSwift network would not be complete without its own block chain  based decentralized Marketplace Module. Everyone will be able to utilize  SwiftSales to post merchandise and services for sale or for hire. Merchants and  users of SwiftSales will be able to utilize geoSwift location module services and  SwiftRep module services to further advance their sales portfolios.  

g. SwiftSpeech: De­Centralized chat and seminar hosting module. Whether you are  speaking with your significant other about what’s on for dinner, or hosting a  business seminar complete with presentations ­ you can be sure that all content  delivered within the SwiftSpeech module is encrypted, fragmented and distributed  on the BitSwift network.  

h.  SwiftStealth: Tailored for those requiring anonymous transactions and complete  anonymity. Enabling SwiftStealth ensures all location services are DISABLED.  Additionally, SwiftRep system and any identities created by you are hidden and  encrypted on the Swift network. BitSwift team keeps PRIVACY and SECURITY as a  top priority. Enabling SwiftStealth option turns your node into a digital ghost. 
50 COINS OUT THERE DOING THE SAME THING
BitSwifter

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:57:42 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 02:47:34 AM by BitSwifter

Everybody read the whitepaper, helps agains fud.

manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:58:41 AM

I like this the most.

"c. SwiftRep: BitSwift integrated reputation system. Proof of Identity techniques will be  applied to users which will set user reputations within the BitSwift ecosystem.  Higher reputations generally mean a more trusted and experienced user. Higher  SwiftRep attached to user will also indicate the user will become more profitable  using geoSwift and SwiftSales marketplace. An API into the SwiftRep system will."

MAY BE YOU CAN WRITE A SONG AND SING ABOUT BITSWIFT AND HOW HAPPY IT MAKES YOU Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wxman

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:59:02 AM

Its 9:02 EST (Florida)

I think it is 9:02 EDT in Florida

Correct.  This drives me nuts.  In the U.S. it's not standard time right now unless you're in parts of Arizona or Hawaii - which means you denote this as Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).  Since crypto is worldwide, everyone should really just use UTC.
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:59:24 AM

please dont get me wrong but the first page on this thread.. all the stars about the devs or dev..being legit so easy to copy and paste all that ...whats the devs name where is he or she from ..see craigscoin had ico ipo price its 4 times less than it is now it dropped like a stone and the dev is all legit..I AM NOT SAYING ITS A SCAM BUT ONLY BEEN GOING FOR SO MANY HOURS..WHO REALLY KNOWS

SYSCOIN misses you bro

***Whale watching***
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:00:58 AM

Manbot.. What's your issue with this coin?

The great whitepaper? Lightning fast sellout? Strong community in just the first few days?

LOL..

You're a troll.. Let the devs do their shit.. Coins is not even out yet and you're talking trash.

JimPeopleburger

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:01:30 AM

It worked for me easy peasy lemon squeasy. How dumb can people be. Great white paper btw!

One of my FAV movies!!!
FlyHigh22

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:02:45 AM

Everyone who bashing this coin just mad because they missed the IPO.
manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:03:19 AM

Do you even research?

SORRY STUPID ME i am not trying to spread fud ..saving people wonga it could be the best crypto out there but if you will wait you get them cheaper that is the point i am making ..am i not being good by trying to save you cash
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:04:17 AM

lets see how it goes

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:04:22 AM

Do you even research?

SORRY STUPID ME i am not trying to spread fud ..saving people wonga it could be the best crypto out there but if you will wait you get them cheaper that is the point i am making ..am i not being good by trying to save you cash

Do you see those buy walls?

This coins wont ever see 8k again.
BigNewsCrews

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:05:51 AM

e. SwiftDDNS: Swift Distributed Dynamic Naming Structure ­ sending “coins” to an  address will be a thing of the past. Value will be sent to PEOPLE and  RESOURCES. The SwiftDDNS will include an adaptive registry of registered  identities. The database itself will be distributed and trusted via all nodes  participating on the BitSwift network.

Interesting... cant wait to see the technical details behind how this is going to work. 

yah that is pretty damn cool

1PGG6sfw5xjrDC7fN63c8LQiwfZVoAsLcn
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:07:18 AM

Coin supply is really high. I am not sure you will even get 50% of the ICO sold. Good luck.
Yeah really doesnt look good so far

LMAO.... Just sold out.. Yeah.. Looks real bad.. 6 hour 320 btc sellout..

Massive fail..
HA HA NO FAIL THE DEV IS DOING A SHUFFLE BOOGIE WOOGY DANCE AROUND HIS HOUSE 320 X 360 DOLLARS THATS NO FAIL..BUT IN 3 DAYS YOU WHO ALL BOUGHT ICO IPO PRICE WILL ALL BE Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry YOU WERE WARNED

10 minutes after selling out 3 days early.... Yep, you are all over this one. Can you please let me know if I can hire you as my personal trade broker, that is if there are any openings. You seem to be really onto this, coming here after not putting up any of your own money to tell us how big of a mistake we just made, such goodwill. I'm sure you know all of our trading strategies...I just can't believe I've been throwing away my money all this time when you've been here all along. Kiss
yea get on gopro to drop in price on stockmarket 89 dollars will drop to 83 or lower  no joke check ....anything else i can help you with
i am not saying its a mistake i am letting people know they will get them cheaper in 3 days after release ..and they will be much happier than YOU. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.you will eat my words soon watch
How do you know I'm not going to sell on initial pump and increase my stake with that profit? You don't, do you? Will there be an initial pump? Neither one of us know, but with nearly 30 BTC in buys at or above ICO price I'm feeling pretty good about that. Did you buy in? From what I gather no. SO exactly why the hell do you care so much what others do with their money? Are you that simple that you think you are the only one who can trade? Or are you here to FUD in hopes of a dump so you can buy at a discount price? Whatever the  case so be it. I just find it comical that so many think they have a fucking clue when in reality we all have the same info in front of us. You make your move, I'll make mine.  With 30 BTC in buys already above IPO you might want to rethink your approach.

biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:09:18 AM

Damn right Cool

manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:10:27 AM

i will be buying this coin myself but i will get them way cheaper..i mean come on if a man tells you  dont buy shoes in that shop you get them cheaper down the road ..would you call that man  names or would you be thankful he saved you cash..
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:14:13 AM

Damn right Cool

Im in, but i know that the buys walls are as false as pamela anderson's boobs

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
FlyHigh22

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:18:02 AM

i will be buying this coin myself but i will get them way cheaper..i mean come on if a man tells you  dont buy shoes in that shop you get them cheaper down the road ..would you call that man  names or would you be thankful he saved you cash..

No. I would buy the shoes cheaper straight from the company before any store marks up the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: