Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BigNewsCrews

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:18:52 AM

i will be buying this coin myself but i will get them way cheaper..i mean come on if a man tells you  dont buy shoes in that shop you get them cheaper down the road ..would you call that man  names or would you be thankful he saved you cash..

The only shoes you will get is from dummies who are willing to take a loss, they are the ones that will lose money by under cutting themselves not the smart investors who realize going up in btc while trading = good

With the features this coin has and the investors that have taken part in it, seems like quite a few people with 10 btc to spare are probably good investors, heck they already made profit hahahahaha, thanks for the advice tho bud  

1PGG6sfw5xjrDC7fN63c8LQiwfZVoAsLcn
manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:19:30 AM

Coin supply is really high. I am not sure you will even get 50% of the ICO sold. Good luck.
Yeah really doesnt look good so far

LMAO.... Just sold out.. Yeah.. Looks real bad.. 6 hour 320 btc sellout..

Massive fail..
HA HA NO FAIL THE DEV IS DOING A SHUFFLE BOOGIE WOOGY DANCE AROUND HIS HOUSE 320 X 360 DOLLARS THATS NO FAIL..BUT IN 3 DAYS YOU WHO ALL BOUGHT ICO IPO PRICE WILL ALL BE Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry YOU WERE WARNED

10 minutes after selling out 3 days early.... Yep, you are all over this one. Can you please let me know if I can hire you as my personal trade broker, that is if there are any openings. You seem to be really onto this, coming here after not putting up any of your own money to tell us how big of a mistake we just made, such goodwill. I'm sure you know all of our trading strategies...I just can't believe I've been throwing away my money all this time when you've been here all along. Kiss
yea get on gopro to drop in price on stockmarket 89 dollars will drop to 83 or lower  no joke check ....anything else i can help you with
i am not saying its a mistake i am letting people know they will get them cheaper in 3 days after release ..and they will be much happier than YOU. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.you will eat my words soon watch
How do you know I'm not going to sell on initial pump and increase my stake with that profit? You don't, do you? Will there be an initial pump? Neither one of us know, but with nearly 30 BTC in buys at or above ICO price I'm feeling pretty good about that. Did you buy in? From what I gather no. SO exactly why the hell do you care so much what others do with their money? Are you that simple that you think you are the only one who can trade? Or are you here to FUD in hopes of a dump so you can buy at a discount price? Whatever the  case so be it. I just find it comical that so many think they have a fucking clue when in reality we all have the same info in front of us. You make your move, I'll make mine.  With 30 BTC in buys already above IPO you might want to rethink your approach.
any 1 who will see this thread wait for price drop and buy it will save you cash ...i am no expert but 2 ico ipo i have bought into and i am still waitin for a return i have been burnt so dont be stupid like me  SAVE UR CASH FOR THE DROP watch and if i am wrong within the next week i will never post a word again on any post
BigNewsCrews

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:20:11 AM

i will be buying this coin myself but i will get them way cheaper..i mean come on if a man tells you  dont buy shoes in that shop you get them cheaper down the road ..would you call that man  names or would you be thankful he saved you cash..

No. I would buy the shoes cheaper straight from the company before any store marks up the price.

+1

1PGG6sfw5xjrDC7fN63c8LQiwfZVoAsLcn
manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:22:47 AM

if your in it to make a quick buck then you might make some money now if you buy ico price but it will drop by half in the next 3 to 7 days if not more
manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:25:23 AM

No. I would buy the shoes cheaper straight from the company before any store marks up the price.

+1
do you want to bet me you wont make much money on your ico or ipo price but i will buy them cheaper and make more money than you ..you will pay 2 times more than me you fool watch this is going to be  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:26:17 AM

Coin supply is really high. I am not sure you will even get 50% of the ICO sold. Good luck.

Massive fail..
HA HA NO FAIL THE DEV IS DOING A SHUFFLE BOOGIE WOOGY DANCE AROUND HIS HOUSE 320 X 360 DOLLARS THATS NO FAIL..BUT IN 3 DAYS YOU WHO ALL BOUGHT ICO IPO PRICE WILL ALL BE Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry YOU WERE WARNED

10 minutes after selling out 3 days early.... Yep, you are all over this one. Can you please let me know if I can hire you as my personal trade broker, that is if there are any openings. You seem to be really onto this, coming here after not putting up any of your own money to tell us how big of a mistake we just made, such goodwill. I'm sure you know all of our trading strategies...I just can't believe I've been throwing away my money all this time when you've been here all along. Kiss
yea get on gopro to drop in price on stockmarket 89 dollars will drop to 83 or lower  no joke check ....anything else i can help you with
i am not saying its a mistake i am letting people know they will get them cheaper in 3 days after release ..and they will be much happier than YOU. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.you will eat my words soon watch
How do you know I'm not going to sell on initial pump and increase my stake with that profit? You don't, do you? Will there be an initial pump? Neither one of us know, but with nearly 30 BTC in buys at or above ICO price I'm feeling pretty good about that. Did you buy in? From what I gather no. SO exactly why the hell do you care so much what others do with their money? Are you that simple that you think you are the only one who can trade? Or are you here to FUD in hopes of a dump so you can buy at a discount price? Whatever the  case so be it. I just find it comical that so many think they have a fucking clue when in reality we all have the same info in front of us. You make your move, I'll make mine.  With 30 BTC in buys already above IPO you might want to rethink your approach.
any 1 who will see this thread wait for price drop and buy it will save you cash ...i am no expert but 2 ico ipo i have bought into and i am still waitin for a return i have been burnt so dont be stupid like me  SAVE UR CASH FOR THE DROP watch and if i am wrong within the next week i will never post a word again on any post

buddy.. I was in NEOS and Xcloud.. STILL IN NEOS (the best dev I have ever seen ..)...xcloud 3x profit.. so..please..

manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:31:16 AM

Massive fail..

buddy.. I was in NEOS and Xcloud.. STILL IN NEOS (the best dev I have ever seen ..)...xcloud 3x profit.. so..please..
well we will see if in the next 7 days this stays up above ico ipo price i will eat a dog turd live on you tube..
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:33:44 AM

Massive fail..

well we will see if in the next 7 days this stays up above ico ipo price i will eat a dog turd live on you tube..

LOL you are good.. XD ..HEy buddies we will se a good show? XD

acejudas

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:33:50 AM

Massive fail..

nobody cares.
General_McCoinster

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:36:19 AM

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:37:14 AM

Everybody read the whitepaper, helps agains fud.

My jaw just dropped.. Fuck it.. I'm holding this coin to 100K. I'm not gonna sell one till then. See you all at the top.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:39:34 AM

Everybody read the whitepaper, helps agains fud.

My jaw just dropped.. Fuck it.. I'm holding this coin to 100K. I'm not gonna sell one till then. See you all at the top.

Thought id see you in here.

I agree I dont see this coin going anywhere but up. If the devs can pull off the ideas in this white paper....alot of us will be sitting good. real good

manbot1

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:47:17 AM

Massive fail..

nobody cares.
people care ..only the people who have bought now will all be standing tall on your coin.. because you payed so high for your coins lol people come on threads to view whats going on  i am telling them to wait and save cash not to some stupid plonker who thinks this coin is god dont get me wrong i do it with syscoin ..but i did tell the devs about ico ipo prices are bad..because the true believers wont sell they wait for the future to see if they make money like bitcoin..its you thats the ass hole by letting newbies to the crypto world get burnt..tosser
DiCE1904
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:49:55 AM

Like anyones going to listen to someone with 56 posts for trading advice...

Bergmannx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:51:45 AM

White Paper posted on the OP.
Not bad again, but I liked the idea with these geoclusters more.

Have to admit you got a fertile imagination, though some ideas are stolen from supernet.

I think you make it this time, fingers crossed!
btcparent67

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:01:35 AM

keep talking kids, watch the adults profit.
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:08:17 AM

A very well organised pump is what we are about to see.
Ride safe.
DiCE1904
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 03:10:34 AM

Like anyones going to listen to someone with 56 posts for trading advice...

You're an idiot if you discount what people say because of their BCT activity level.

I go by date signed up too  Wink

wxman

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:10:42 AM

8000 sats for a 4 million coin supply?  That's cheap if you ask me.  Plus I want to see manbot1 eat a turd.
amirmass

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:18:24 AM

Don't sell any under 100k, this one could be the next cloackcoin

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: