Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268331 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
awais3344_1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:08:50 AM

While everyone plays pump n dump with the Alts poor ol' Bitcoin just touched $301 USD Sad

We all weep together on this one.

Sad not even trading bitcoins and alts these days.
look at the charts on trex and btce. no investors. mostly volume from sellers  Sad

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
whetherman

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 10:25:44 AM

Sorry but I think it's absolutely BS the dev withheld the white paper until an hour after ICO ended and instead relied on investors to decipher a jigsaw puzzle and an animated logo to determine whether you should buy into it. Call it butthurt I don't care but if devs are sitting on material and offering an ICO they should release ALL documents before asking someone to pony up their money.

My impression is that basic ideas were pretty clearly put out there in the run up and during the ico, at least that's how i made my decisions. The driving concept of 1) user experience and 2 ) modular interaction with block chain features were pretty clearly sketched out.

thats serious bs.. u got on in cuz all your big friend are on it..
but thats the way crypto is. dirty games .
hope u make a butload of money on this. and choke on it haha.

My guess is the tempo of the market over the next days and weeks will be maintained and probably strengthened as the the rest of these modules are gradually made public. I think the devs made a smart choice by choosing just a 4 million coin count and being conservative in their release plan. Both these choices make for strong coin economics during the 1st weeks. And if you look at the books, the ico buyers are locking down, not selling. Tells me that people waiting for ico prices to get in probably will not be getting in, and will - in the great tradition of this forum - spend their nights thereafter fudding this coin in compensation : - )

says another one of the newbie clan. this coin seems to attract newbies from not even week old

wow. so impressed. you have an activity score of 140. about 1/3 of several of my other nicks.  maybe next time actually offer something of value, like a constructive engagement with the line of thought that is expressed? bat your 140 score. instead of waving it around.
BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 11:08:26 AM

While everyone plays pump n dump with the Alts poor ol' Bitcoin just touched $301 USD Sad

If only you understand what promises the Bitcoin Protocol has made available.  This is why we have asked for serious investors only - short term price is nothing compared to  the long term gain and benefits of the block chain.

Start looking at the block chain networks as supercomputers, and super networks - mega decentralized mainframe platforms.  You will start to see value.

-BitSwift Team

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
newguy12

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:36:04 AM

Sorry but I think it's absolutely BS the dev withheld the white paper until an hour after ICO ended and instead relied on investors to decipher a jigsaw puzzle and an animated logo to determine whether you should buy into it. Call it butthurt I don't care but if devs are sitting on material and offering an ICO they should release ALL documents before asking someone to pony up their money.

Relax, this coin is going to see over 100K. It's not to late to get a ticket.

^ Believe that! Those of you who doubt this man have no idea who he is. This is going 100K, and that's all there is to it.

Also, has the dev team been announced yet? Dying to know who they are. Heard it's an all start crew but not sure exactly who.
whetherman

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 11:50:24 AM

If only you understand what promises the Bitcoin Protocol has made available.  This is why we have asked for serious investors only - short term price is nothing compared to  the long term gain and benefits of the block chain.

Start looking at the block chain networks as supercomputers, and super networks - mega decentralized mainframe platforms.  You will start to see value.

-BitSwift Team

This.
cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:59:40 AM

Hi Devs!

When want you deliver something?

ETA time? (I mean not just a whitepaper, it is nice, but everybody can make a nice pdf)
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:41:25 PM

My impression is that basic ideas were pretty clearly put out there in the run up and during the ico, at least that's how i made my decisions. The driving concept of 1) user experience and 2 ) modular interaction with block chain features were pretty clearly sketched out.

My guess is the tempo of the market over the next days and weeks will be maintained and probably strengthened as the the rest of these modules are gradually made public. I think the devs made a smart choice by choosing just a 4 million coin count and being conservative in their release plan. Both these choices make for strong coin economics during the 1st weeks. And if you look at the books, the ico buyers are locking down, not selling. Tells me that people waiting for ico prices to get in probably will not be getting in, and will - in the great tradition of this forum - spend their nights thereafter fudding this coin in compensation : - )

says another one of the newbie clan. this coin seems to attract newbies from not even week old

wow. so impressed. you have an activity score of 140. about 1/3 of several of my other nicks.  maybe next time actually offer something of value, like a constructive engagement with the line of thought that is expressed? bat your 140 score. instead of waving it around.

thats your argument? LOL ur pathetic

ITS ALREADY DEAD train left crashed and  is burning.. and your in it.  Cheesy Cheesy

whetherman

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 12:44:50 PM

wow. so impressed. you have an activity score of 140. about 1/3 of several of my other nicks.  maybe next time actually offer something of value, like a constructive engagement with the line of thought that is expressed? bat your 140 score. instead of waving it around.

ITS ALREADY DEAD train left crashed and  is burning.. and your in it.  Cheesy Cheesy

Let's see.... Aminerminer ....bagholder of ghostcoin (?) investor in envy (?)   .....  run along son. you are out of your league.
AminerMiner

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:48:09 PM

ITS ALREADY DEAD train left crashed and  is burning.. and your in it.  Cheesy Cheesy

Let's see.... Aminerminer ....bagholder of ghostcoin (?) investor in envy (?)   .....  run along son. you are out of your league.

whaaahaaa  wrong.. wrong..wrong.. you know nothing . and not even in a league.your not even the grass they play on. your the dirt undr it. Cheesy
try harder

AminerMiner

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:49:51 PM

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE WITH ACCOUNTS NOT OLDER THAN A WEEK HERE...

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 12:52:55 PM

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE WITH ACCOUNTS NOT OLDER THAN A WEEK HERE...

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE

Leaving a message...

"Hey, how ya doin'? Sorry you can't get through
Why don't you leave your name and your number?
I will get back to you..."

Stay calm Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
AminerMiner

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:53:56 PM

damn i had fun these last days. thanks !!

this is some thread.. ill just go back to my.. ghostcoin? envy?? whahaha sucker. DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!

Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:46:50 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 04:01:05 PM by Coingrab

I sure as fuck didn't miss this train. Funny to see some bitter failed to grab some at ico guys try to fud It cheaper. Just buy it now. It will go 3x to 10x from here.  Grin

xyburcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:03:43 PM

How much BitSwift in the wallet in order to stake?

Life is ours, we live it our way.
FlyHigh22

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:05:38 PM

You have a choice, you could buy now at 50-60% more from the IPO price or possibly watch the price keep going up and up with no Swift in your wallet. Your choice.

Of course you could also wait and just MAYBE the price might drop below the ipo.
Polynome

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:20:00 PM

So glad I got in at ~9k. Feel sorry for the guys who missed the train completely.. this is moving quickly!
biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:35:04 PM

trading around 12.5-13k right now with 30 BTC of buys for it to drop back down to ICO price. The single largest of those buys being a 5 BTC buy at 11k. I'm sure people have already taken profit and may be more to come, but I doubt enough to drop it under ICO price. I could be wrong about that, but I really like what I'm seeing right now.

And on top of that, this thread is fucking classic. So much so I almost forgot how awesome the coin is being entertained by all the FUD. Win-Win. See y'all at the top Cool

MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:42:08 PM

Will be keeping an eye on this, should be interesting when some more developments are released.

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:45:17 PM

lol, it's hilarious when most guys posting/bitching/whining are most likely well under the age of 25, or even 21 for that matter.  you can tell just by the way they write/converse and go on and on like the immature FUD'ers that they are.  Roll Eyes

this is a man's coin, if you don't like it/can't take it nor have patience or proper understanding if it/what's to come, please leave.

***Whale watching***
xyburcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:00:43 PM

Sorry... but how much coin should I hold in order to stake?

Life is ours, we live it our way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: