Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:52:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208081 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:17:50 PM

50000 $GAIA Rain Party

irc channel #GAIAcoin

Wednesday 24-Feb 4PM ET

before $KR swap Thursday

Yes! You read that right... a    R A I N    P A R T Y !!!

How long has it been? Far too long, I say!

Remember the awesome rain parties we used to have in irc channel #GAIAcoin? Well, it's time to do it again. And what better reason than to make sure than everyone here gets a little free GAIA to swap, if they want to? Wink

So, please, invite your friends. Let's see if we can best our room record attendance. If we do, I might just draw the 5000 GAIA winner of this twitter contest early! (https://twitter.com/covertress/status/698129086724579328Shocked

To help you with the party time:

4:00 PM Wednesday, Eastern Time (ET) is...

9:00 PM Wednesday, London (drew)

10:00 PM Wednesday, Warsaw

6:00 AM Thursday, Tokyo

8:00 AM Thursday, in Canberra ACT, Australia

I'm going to rain 50,000 GAIA!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

See you there!
  Cool
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:45:56 AM

It seems more and more gaia could become really scarce and a reall winner in the end. It has a great platform which should be exploited properly. Also being energy efficient should play for it in the future. This charade you are pulling off will bite you, if you won't play it carefully. Since I managed to sell a good portion of my stash and all for a great profit I thank you, but the plan is shady.

You had my support from the beginning, I was buying gaia at ico and then luckily selling half at first wave and buying again at the lows and selling some at the rises and keeping free gaia or some profit. When it stopped, there was only occasional buying when it got really low just to add some. It's just a shame the volume was not 10 times bigger, as it would mean a lot more action.

Since I intend to hold some Gaia and gamble with some free money, I would like to know what is your future plan with gaia, rb? You promised a lot for gaia's birthday. The whole team promised a lot more from the beginning and yes, also fulfilled some promises, but considering the trust from investors this doesn't seem enough.

And I'm not participating in this charade of kr as you are not to be trusted that much. You promised 1:1 exchanging with new coin, now is 5:1. And I would be buying fog with earth basically as you already suggest in naming of both coins. So giving 5 Gaia's for something completely premined with mining prospect of mining nothing, which will cause issues with kr network stability for sure, no thank you.  

Like sesko pointed out in kr thread, one kr would be too much to hold if you are smart, because the profit will be only for those who constructed this and some gaia holders with low price entry. Yes, I could exchange my free Gaia for your new hype, but I will pass. Gaia at least has/had some innovation and I will stick with it to show my loyalty.

The question is, will you Rb and your team show loyalty too, like you promised time and time again.

And just to make it clear, covertress, you could show your amazing marketing and other skills when you were promoting Gaia, there is no need to create a new coin for this. Or do you still intend to further promote Gaia on the same level as kr, that would be nothing but fair, since you always played on that card of fairness.

promises promises.. blahblah

when the things they did develop where brought out.. not much people really showed any interest.

If asked for input  about things near to none actually did give any input.

So all that typing you just did is all jibberish you loyal little dumper you  Grin

THX btw

Not long ago you were complaining here how nothing is going on and asking if rb has abandoned Gaia or something similar and now you are again back supportive as nothing happened. Did you manage to get on the inside or I guess you were there all the time. And be honest, how much they actually developed after the launch? Android wallet and what else worth mentioning?

As to dumping, I only sold to some buy orders close to 500, when this was the trend, otherwise my sell orders were filled at over 300, 400, 500, 600+ sat, in fact someone bought my sell order at 797 sat in this last rise, my 800+ sells were not filled. Considering I bought way over half of my holdings way below 200, some even below 100, Im very happy with my profits and if it goes over 1000 or 2000 I still have around 300k completely free Gaia to sell and don't worry, I won't dump, cause if I would, price would go below 200 again.

Good luck to you and the whole Gaia community (and that still includes me).

lol i think you must have me mistaken for someone else.. complaining RB left? on the inside? back again?  Huh Huh
 dude.. i made some themes and graphics.
And if you call trying to convince the team of adding sections to the store and stuff an "insider".. then maybe i am!!
But i never left gaia. staking 99% of the time(if i dont forget to start it lol)
always been around but maybe not as active but always in the background. (not posting on bct or talking in IRC doesnt mean someone left)
But i been busy with setting up other stuff outside crypto.. but whatever.
So i dont see in wich dream you are living in.
been here from day 1 and will never leave.  

and im very happy for you that you made nice profit. HEY i wouldnt deny you that.
Now i dont trade GAIA much cuz i...well.. JUST DONT SELL EM  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
i also bought in cheap GAIA not that long ago and had a few very small sell orders up high that sold (to my surprise).
But 90% is still in my wallet. profit or not.. got bought back near double back at these low-ish- prices..
But dont start about this being loyal crap with that kind of a story. you know thats bs.
Cuz you know you will dump em all if price goes up again.
So do whatever you want with your 300k free GAIA. dump, dont dump im not worried lol
let price go lower.. ill get some more  Grin

So likewise to you and the gaia community(and yes that still includes you  Grin ) GOOD LUCK!!

CHEERS

You might wanna remove Vote for cryptsy from the OP;)

HAH yes ineed  Cheesy Cheesy

Apologies then, if you weren't the one.

The question is will you still have Gaia and how much in your wallet after the swap. That's what I was talking about.
And as far as I know setting you sell orders high like you did is not exactly dumping. But since you even know more about me than myself, let it be your way.
covertress

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:30:47 PM

Cryptopia has responded to my service request regarding GAIA's halted trading.

Hi covertress,

An admin has replied to your support ticket.
Ticket: Ticket #5153

Reply: Hi, I am very sorry for the delay in answering this ticket, The guys know about gaia , please give them some time to get things sorted, one of our owners lost his computer gear in an earthquake last week and it may take some time to catch up on everything. One of the admins will reply to this ticket as soon as possible. Please contact us if you have any further questions. Thanks fairlady The Cryptopia Team

Thanks Cryptopia Support
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:39:51 PM

What's up with block explorer?

Block         Hash                                                                                                Recipients   Amount (GAIA)   Timestamp
633277   09aed152900c0a4b4e5b76ecba52147c98ebd950682ec8098b9cd7140476f614   1   0.53348129                   Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:04:00 GMT
RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:36:04 PM

What's up with block explorer?

Block         Hash                                                                                                Recipients   Amount (GAIA)   Timestamp
633277   09aed152900c0a4b4e5b76ecba52147c98ebd950682ec8098b9cd7140476f614   1   0.53348129                   Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:04:00 GMT

KRO will work on bringing the block explorer up to date today.
BigCat45

Activity: 441

Bigboss

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:05:29 PM

Big holders dumping chunks of 150k and 300ks definitely doing a lot of harm to both coins. There is very low support and flashing such sell orders only makes me wonder when those coins are going to be dumped as low as possible. I lowered by bids twice after seeing those. Hard to imagine anyone would just buy them up, especially after yesterdays wall going down and price is already 10% lower. I don't think you'll sell those, but who knows of cause... maybe covertress will do wonders, I certainly hope she will.
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:06:09 PM

It seems more and more gaia could become really scarce and a reall winner in the end. It has a great platform which should be exploited properly. Also being energy efficient should play for it in the future. This charade you are pulling off will bite you, if you won't play it carefully. Since I managed to sell a good portion of my stash and all for a great profit I thank you, but the plan is shady.

You had my support from the beginning, I was buying gaia at ico and then luckily selling half at first wave and buying again at the lows and selling some at the rises and keeping free gaia or some profit. When it stopped, there was only occasional buying when it got really low just to add some. It's just a shame the volume was not 10 times bigger, as it would mean a lot more action.

Since I intend to hold some Gaia and gamble with some free money, I would like to know what is your future plan with gaia, rb? You promised a lot for gaia's birthday. The whole team promised a lot more from the beginning and yes, also fulfilled some promises, but considering the trust from investors this doesn't seem enough.

And I'm not participating in this charade of kr as you are not to be trusted that much. You promised 1:1 exchanging with new coin, now is 5:1. And I would be buying fog with earth basically as you already suggest in naming of both coins. So giving 5 Gaia's for something completely premined with mining prospect of mining nothing, which will cause issues with kr network stability for sure, no thank you.  

Like sesko pointed out in kr thread, one kr would be too much to hold if you are smart, because the profit will be only for those who constructed this and some gaia holders with low price entry. Yes, I could exchange my free Gaia for your new hype, but I will pass. Gaia at least has/had some innovation and I will stick with it to show my loyalty.

The question is, will you Rb and your team show loyalty too, like you promised time and time again.

And just to make it clear, covertress, you could show your amazing marketing and other skills when you were promoting Gaia, there is no need to create a new coin for this. Or do you still intend to further promote Gaia on the same level as kr, that would be nothing but fair, since you always played on that card of fairness.

promises promises.. blahblah

when the things they did develop where brought out.. not much people really showed any interest.

If asked for input  about things near to none actually did give any input.

So all that typing you just did is all jibberish you loyal little dumper you  Grin

THX btw

Not long ago you were complaining here how nothing is going on and asking if rb has abandoned Gaia or something similar and now you are again back supportive as nothing happened. Did you manage to get on the inside or I guess you were there all the time. And be honest, how much they actually developed after the launch? Android wallet and what else worth mentioning?

As to dumping, I only sold to some buy orders close to 500, when this was the trend, otherwise my sell orders were filled at over 300, 400, 500, 600+ sat, in fact someone bought my sell order at 797 sat in this last rise, my 800+ sells were not filled. Considering I bought way over half of my holdings way below 200, some even below 100, Im very happy with my profits and if it goes over 1000 or 2000 I still have around 300k completely free Gaia to sell and don't worry, I won't dump, cause if I would, price would go below 200 again.

Good luck to you and the whole Gaia community (and that still includes me).

lol i think you must have me mistaken for someone else.. complaining RB left? on the inside? back again?  Huh Huh
 dude.. i made some themes and graphics.
And if you call trying to convince the team of adding sections to the store and stuff an "insider".. then maybe i am!!
But i never left gaia. staking 99% of the time(if i dont forget to start it lol)
always been around but maybe not as active but always in the background. (not posting on bct or talking in IRC doesnt mean someone left)
But i been busy with setting up other stuff outside crypto.. but whatever.
So i dont see in wich dream you are living in.
been here from day 1 and will never leave.  

and im very happy for you that you made nice profit. HEY i wouldnt deny you that.
Now i dont trade GAIA much cuz i...well.. JUST DONT SELL EM  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
i also bought in cheap GAIA not that long ago and had a few very small sell orders up high that sold (to my surprise).
But 90% is still in my wallet. profit or not.. got bought back near double back at these low-ish- prices..
But dont start about this being loyal crap with that kind of a story. you know thats bs.
Cuz you know you will dump em all if price goes up again.
So do whatever you want with your 300k free GAIA. dump, dont dump im not worried lol
let price go lower.. ill get some more  Grin

So likewise to you and the gaia community(and yes that still includes you  Grin ) GOOD LUCK!!

CHEERS

You might wanna remove Vote for cryptsy from the OP;)

HAH yes ineed  Cheesy Cheesy

Apologies then, if you weren't the one.

The question is will you still have Gaia and how much in your wallet after the swap. That's what I was talking about.
And as far as I know setting you sell orders high like you did is not exactly dumping. But since you even know more about me than myself, let it be your way.

the answer is YES I WILL STILL have GAIA. i dont even know how much or IF im gonna swap. If i do it will probably not be that much.
Now i cannot talk for everybody ofcourse. i just know NOT ALL OF EM will be swapped.
Hope i wont end up being only one with GAIA tho  Cheesy or do i? ..  hmzz..

I like covertress very much and am sure she will do great job with managing and promoting KRypton.But i will not swap all my GAIA for em. maybe just small portion.
what can i say. im a GAIA addict  Grin

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:24:04 AM

Big holders dumping chunks of 150k and 300ks definitely doing a lot of harm to both coins. There is very low support and flashing such sell orders only makes me wonder when those coins are going to be dumped as low as possible.
Maybe we need to clear those coins. Get the holders out who don't believe. Better to do it now.

Mind you, the distribution on Trex is something of a worry. So much of the supply sitting there in just a few hands, but at this price it's much less of a concern.

Don't Gaiacoins change into Kryptons? Are there two coins?
RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:14:36 PM

The block explorer is fixed.

The optional Gaia to KR swap will start today at 4 PM Eastern 21:00 GMT and will last till next Wednesday same time.

Details will be posted on KR thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368118

* Gaia will still be traded on exchanges after this optional partial swap.
* Gaia coins collected in this swap will be burned.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:32:47 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 11:51:36 PM by adhitthana

The block explorer is fixed.

The optional Gaia to KR swap will start today at 4 PM Eastern 21:00 GMT and will last till next Wednesday same time.

Details will be posted on KR thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368118

* Gaia will still be traded on exchanges after this optional partial swap.
* Gaia coins collected in this swap will be burned.

So is the only way to get an address  to download a wallet?
Will KR be on an exchange?
stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:50:16 PM

I'm in awe that a coin 28 months old doesn't even have a bootstrap for users to help sync the chain faster, so I've taken the liberty to do that for you.

https://mega.nz/#!TYs21ZYI!CS6QSAXi4E1jSU6xYcDDeNrBfQfl5XFOgKjmsklEtlQ
xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:09:34 PM

I'm in awe that a coin 28 months old doesn't even have a bootstrap for users to help sync the chain faster, so I've taken the liberty to do that for you.

https://mega.nz/#!TYs21ZYI!CS6QSAXi4E1jSU6xYcDDeNrBfQfl5XFOgKjmsklEtlQ

great service stoner19...   Cheesy

covertress

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:50:35 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 01:31:47 PM by covertress

GAIA market on Cryptopia is OPEN

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GAIA_BTC
covertress

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:31:15 PM

GAIA / KR Swap Ends Today

4 PM Eastern USA / 1 PM Berlin / 2 PM Athens / 3 PM Moscow / 9 PM Tokoyo / 11 PM Sydney

Swap Details and Instructions:

http://krypton.rocks/2016/03/01/swap-begins-thursday-25-february-2016/

~ ~ ~

KR OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368118.msg13920662#msg13920662

xenxex

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:45:28 PM

4 PM Eastern USA / 1 PM Berlin / 2 PM Athens / 3 PM Moscow / 9 PM Tokoyo / 11 PM Sydney

~ ~ ~

1 pm Berlin? Is that right???

xenxex

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:47:41 PM

~ ~ ~

i

covertress

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:54:08 PM

~ ~ ~

i

Requests received before Wednesday March 2, 2016 4PM Eastern 21:00 GMT will be accepted.

Email your swap request to : srikarkai@gmail.com

Thank You

Just send your swap request by 4PM EST, USA Wink

clock: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york
covertress

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:41:52 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 03:05:48 PM by covertress

Note from RagingBull: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368118.msg14088293#msg14088293

Sorry about the delay in posting Swap final details, and CFC start, trying to resolve issues with people who sent in at the last minute as some sent from exchanges
and did not have TX number, or exchange gives TX number but sends withdrawals in batches.. etc...

I will work to resolve these issues so we can put that behind us and have the final figures confirmed.
We will not be taking new swap requests during this time just confirm and resolve issues for people who
already submitted requests before 4 PM yesterday.

we will delay the CFC start till tomorrow 4PM Eastern 21:00 GMT

###

Thank you for your patience, GAIA. I know you're all excited to know how many GAIA were swapped for KR. We'll have a total for you shortly.

Just a reminder, there will be one final GAIA/KR swap next week at 8:1 (GAIA:KR). GAIA will continue to be valued at 1000 satoshis for the swap (no matter the exchange price.)

See the KR CFC schedule for details: http://krypton.rocks/2016/03/01/krypton-crowd-funding-campaign-schedule/

KR sale will begin today. Price: 6000 satoshis.

Details will be posted on the KR thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368118.msg14096263#msg14096263
covertress

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:11:34 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 07:33:33 PM by covertress

Good afternoon, GAIA!

I'm happy to announce the results of the first GAIA to KR swap:

9,725,400 GAIA were swapped to 1,945,080 KR.  Shocked  Cheesy  Grin

Details can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cb-4HjAlNPl8cmIpptAIuj9VDShSTA2UDgeIcA_otFo/edit#gid=0

Stay tuned for the first GAIA Burn Party!!!  Cool

Don't forget!!! -- Krypton $KR Sale this week: http://krypton.rocks/2016/03/04/krypton-kr-sale/
shkbits

Activity: 295

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:59:06 AM

Good afternoon, GAIA!

I'm happy to announce the results of the first GAIA to KR swap:

9,725,400 GAIA were swapped to 1,945,080 KR.  Shocked  Cheesy  Grin

Details can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cb-4HjAlNPl8cmIpptAIuj9VDShSTA2UDgeIcA_otFo/edit#gid=0

Stay tuned for the first GAIA Burn Party!!!  Cool

Don't forget!!! -- Krypton $KR Sale this week: http://krypton.rocks/2016/03/04/krypton-kr-sale/

Hi Covertress,

There will be more swapping in the coming week @ 8:1 ratio right. Could you please advise up-to which date the second round of swap will be available.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: