Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208081 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:40:51 PM

Hey guys.

How long is staking usually taking? I know its a lottery but my wallet has been open now with 50000 gaia for nearly 48hrs and no pos block found

Any ideas / help?

you should be finding a bunch of blocks, the lottery/scratch'n wins you get in addition to your pos reward, every 5 blocks you find you get a new card. as long as you have installed the scratch'n win from the app store Cheesy

I hate to ask the obvious but is your wallet unlocked for staking? the button is in one of the tabs on the top right hand side of the wallet

where do you unlock the wallet?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:20:18 PM

Hey guys.

How long is staking usually taking? I know its a lottery but my wallet has been open now with 50000 gaia for nearly 48hrs and no pos block found

Any ideas / help?

you should be finding a bunch of blocks, the lottery/scratch'n wins you get in addition to your pos reward, every 5 blocks you find you get a new card. as long as you have installed the scratch'n win from the app store Cheesy

I hate to ask the obvious but is your wallet unlocked for staking? the button is in one of the tabs on the top right hand side of the wallet

where do you unlock the wallet?

you'll see it if you hover your mouse over the "settings" tab

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:13:30 PM

Coin-Swap just tweeted:

http://Coin-swap.net  will be shutting down on March 22nd, 2015. Please withdraw all funds immediately. Thank you for your support.

https://twitter.com/CoinSwapNet/status/573884993761624064

covertress

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:30:23 PM

GAIAcoin Block Explorer is back online and updating  Cool

http://gaiaplatform.com/explorer/
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:58:17 PM

great job on the block explorer.

has anyone won the big 10k GAIA with the scratch'n wins yet?? lol I mostly get 1. but have gotten 10. and 20. a couple times... it's a great concept

WAVES
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:31:07 AM

I guess, thank you for your generosity, dumper  Cheesy
xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:13:21 PM

Who the fxxx is dumping like Crazy? This is a high manipulated market as I think ...

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:23:40 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 04:31:09 PM by gnargnar

Who the fxxx is dumping like Crazy? This is a high manipulated market as I think ...

I don't know who is dumping (maybe RagingBull knows?!?)

but *thanks* to these dumpers, there is at least some trading volume for Gaia because there are dumps for the last few months now and it's barely the only trading activities that is going on : people dumping.  Don't tell me that when there is a dump, there is also a buyer, because it looks more like a "who's gonna be the last one holding the bag".

there are only 10 buy orders right now  Shocked  Huh

...it's a real hard time, value-wise, for a majority of altcoins right now  Undecided
I guess we have to hold on our coins and just don't pay attention to the current value.

the *key* is the app submission feature... but even that, we need to define what is that "key" : is it only seen as the opportunity to sell? or is the app submission feature a proof of concept that will start a trend in crypto?   I will be honest here, i've lost focus on what want to achieve Gaiacoin, its purpose and goals. and mostly why it's so hard to get adoption by users.  there are so many coins that are just being hold on bittrex, it's insane... like the PoS or the wallet isn't even an incitement good enough to move coins out of the exchange. like, after 2-3 months of value stagnation, you get a clue usually : gaiacoin isn't for day-trading, simply that.

Gaiacoin need to get listed on another exchange. just in case bittrex delist it.
tiredofscams

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:08:31 PM

Welcome to crypto/manipulation. Look at value of grid for example now and not so long ago.

Gaia's time should come, if RagingBull is being honest. If you are having trouble holding your coins, then sell them and move on, just don't get too disappointed when gaia will rise.
xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:18:03 PM

Welcome to crypto/manipulation. Look at value of grid for example now and not so long ago.

Gaia's time should come, if RagingBull is being honest. If you are having trouble holding your coins, then sell them and move on, just don't get too disappointed when gaia will rise.

I never sold one gaia. I still believe in RB and his team. Good work so far - and a lot of opportunities...
We have a lot of manipulation - could be good for us... We will see...  Cheesy Wink

tiredofscams

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:08:24 PM

I never sold one gaia. I still believe in RB and his team. Good work so far - and a lot of opportunities...
We have a lot of manipulation - could be good for us... We will see...  Cheesy Wink

That's the spirit and I'm happy I got some very cheap gaia this time around. Maybe still opportunity to gain some more very cheap, although when looking at the sell orders, only 0.4 btc to get the price above 600 sat, so only a few are willing to sell some that low. I wouldn't worry about the occasional dump, would rather try to accumulate more, because all in all, Gaia's devs seem to be one of the most reliable and that bodes extremely well for near and longterm future. Possibilities are endless here. I would just appreciate a bit more involvement of the dev team here and as Rb promised, we should get some info on the future path of development by the end of next week I guess and hopefully some great apps from dev team itself and also from talented individuals offering their work on gaia platform will soon come our way.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:10:24 PM

I think GAIA needs to be on cryptsy etc as well, whether it's bots on trex or just dumpers with too much btc they seem to like to keep GAIA undervalued. there is only so many eyes on trex and GAIA needs to be seen/tried by as many as possible.

I don't watch exchange prices all day and still hope to be able to buy a bunch more at these cheap prices.

if coins like "CRACK" and others can get on cryptsy (pretty much instantly) then obviously cryptsy accepts BTC to list coins. so maybe we should start a fund to pay for GAIA to get on? does anyone know how much they charge?

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:27:44 PM

I just made another post for GAIA on "Cryptocurrency Collectors Club" on facebook lol still asking for someone to show me something better/cooler than GAIA

I don't think most people understand (overstand) how much people in the "real" world love to customize their stuff... whether it's their phones or their cars, the more BTC gains traction in the "real" world the more people from the real world will be noticing other crypto's... and most people wont care about stuff like anon tech (which will mostly be drug dealers, politicians and others wanting to hide wanting anon) the average people will love coins that are user friendly, customizable and I also believe people will love the fact that pos coins are so much "greener" than BTC with it's excessive waste of electricity... so it is crucial that we get GAIA on as many of the major fiat-crypto exchanges as possible to be seen by new eye's.

WAVES
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 07:33:16 PM

It's not lack of communication as much as it is being busy and putting in a lot of hours trying to come up with improvements on biweekly basis. We are already in the dynamic road-map stage. The scratch app falls under that category, as it was not part of our original road-map. We will release the app submission service next  and start some brainstorming on our next move, we will launch our giveaways on twitter targeting newcomers into our community. We can use some help from everyone here as well. You all know I invested a large sum of BTC supporting GAIA and removing those GAIA from the market. The devs do not have any sell orders on bittrex and it will not take much effort for the price to be trading at 10x what it is now, but that remains in the hands of the holders. When the time is right I will inject more btc into the GAIA economy, however, I would rather be buying at 7k sats than 400 sats.

The spirit of the community is low now I see and also not much connections in the wallet now, only 8 and that was 24 or more.
GaiaCoin is an creative development but for survive and attention of investors you need an application people really want.
Stake-o-meter is nice and I like this and appstore is nice but the content is somewhat pilot and not very impressive.
Find a partner who likes your concept and try to make a deal that the store gets some awesome content you only can get with GAIA.

The wallet 1.0.3 I can only run on my private PC and not my work PC, There I semantic software with warnings and I removed the wallet because I didn't want to ask system manager to solve my wallet problems. Other wallets run there smooth without a problem.
Check:

I hope GAIA get the attention it deserves and people stop dumping and see the real value.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:55:35 PM

It's not lack of communication as much as it is being busy and putting in a lot of hours trying to come up with improvements on biweekly basis. We are already in the dynamic road-map stage. The scratch app falls under that category, as it was not part of our original road-map. We will release the app submission service next  and start some brainstorming on our next move, we will launch our giveaways on twitter targeting newcomers into our community. We can use some help from everyone here as well. You all know I invested a large sum of BTC supporting GAIA and removing those GAIA from the market. The devs do not have any sell orders on bittrex and it will not take much effort for the price to be trading at 10x what it is now, but that remains in the hands of the holders. When the time is right I will inject more btc into the GAIA economy, however, I would rather be buying at 7k sats than 400 sats.

The spirit of the community is low now I see and also not much connections in the wallet now, only 8 and that was 24 or more.
GaiaCoin is an creative development but for survive and attention of investors you need an application people really want.
Stake-o-meter is nice and I like this and appstore is nice but the content is somewhat pilot and not very impressive.
Find a partner who likes your concept and try to make a deal that the store gets some awesome content you only can get with GAIA.

The wallet 1.0.3 I can only run on my private PC and not my work PC, There I semantic software with warnings and I removed the wallet because I didn't want to ask system manager to solve my wallet problems. Other wallets run there smooth without a problem.
Check:

I hope GAIA get the attention it deserves and people stop dumping and see the real value.

once they add the submission part to the app store I think GAIA will be looking a lot better and an android wallet could help a bunch, I'm not too concerned at the price till we can get on some better exchanges and everythings working proper with the submissions part. then the app store content will be able to grow on it's own

WAVES
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:55:00 PM

I wish I bought more, I could have made that much BTC, Oh man, Oh f***, It was so cheap, Oh man Its only 24 million, Oh s**t this could go 20x no 100x, 1 million market cap easy, Oh man I wish I bought more Smiley

Some of the regrets that some people will have when GAIA wakes Smiley

covertress

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:18:50 PM

I wish I bought more, I could have made that much BTC, Oh man, Oh f***, It was so cheap, Oh man Its only 24 million, Oh s**t this could go 20x no 100x, 1 million market cap easy, Oh man I wish I bought more Smiley

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

more for us  Tongue

i bought more today  Cool
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:50:24 PM

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

more for us  Tongue

hehe, so it was you who bought those coins under 400? I was literally about to buy them and they were gone Smiley. Glad they are in good hands now Smiley.

covertress

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:03:21 PM

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

more for us  Tongue

hehe, so it was you who bought those coins under 400? I was literally about to buy them and they were gone Smiley. Glad they are in good hands now Smiley.

yepper  Cool

same thing happened to me the other day... robbed! haha  Tongue

still plenty of cheap coins  Roll Eyes

btw, won 1,000 GAIA on a scratch card!   Shocked

lucky me  Grin
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:23:41 PM

Nice a 1000 GAIA winner  Grin lol I mostly get 1's and 5's but a few 20's so far, my time will come  Cool

I've been adding to my wallet while I can for more chances  Shocked

WAVES
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: