Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208081 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 06:15:28 PM

Congrats with listing on Cryptopia!
Three votes from me.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
xenxex

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:45:51 PM

Yepaahhh. Winner of the week on cryptopia! Trading Starts soon!
Now we need some good news Ragging Bull. 😎

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 03:33:17 PM

Just to inform the Bittrex message.
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 2nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
Maybe the last one?

xenxex

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:00:03 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 2nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
Maybe the last one?

Gaia is alive... Enough volume to stay at Bittrex.
Soon trading will begin at cryptopia.

Cool Cool Cool

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:05:48 PM

You have to be kidding, you guys are excited about delisting on trex and being listed on cryptopia... does this coin have a leader?
xenxex

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:50:16 PM

You have to be kidding, you guys are excited about delisting on trex and being listed on cryptopia... does this coin have a leader?

gaia will not be delisted...

Otherwise trex seems to become more and more a scamexchange...

RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:52:38 PM

No, we addressed the leader issue before, we have no Boss or Leader.

We are excited about getting listed on cryptopia yes.  Grin
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:33:51 PM

Maybe the last one?

Gaia is alive... Enough volume to stay at Bittrex.
Soon trading will begin at cryptopia.

Cool Cool Cool
1.8 BTC Today is okay to stay.

RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:38:14 PM

I know things been slow on the development side and day traders will choke on their 0.1 btc investment.
If you bought into GAIA for day trading and expecting daily news, that's not happening.
GAIA will be a year old in a month time, and will be around a year from now.
We are still here and working, I said before we are not catering to day traders any more.
There will be no fake volume and the devs will not support a minimum trade requirement on any exchange.
There will be some news in the next couple of weeks, but this will not factor into GAIA price in anyway.
GAIA price on exchanges is what you make it to be, it can be 1 sat or 100k sats.

What it took to make the appstore code and the 1000's of lines of code that make the platform is tremendous
I yet have to see one clone for GAIA, the reason is not a closed source, but overwhelming code.
It took us about 30 days just refactoring the code for the last release. This is not a clone of litecoin
we can develop with copy/paste TECHNOLOGY some tests take us over 100 hours to make sure
a certain command can not be hacked or cause a security issue.

For GAIA's birthday we prepared a couple of surprises. No do not rush and buy to dump later.
These surprises are for hardcore GAIA holders.

* When kro comes back from Germany we will upload all the GAIA sources to Github, these sources
are currently included in the windows zip file download. There is no encrypted code in GAIA wallet.

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:38:40 PM

No, we addressed the leader issue before, we have no Boss or Leader.

We are excited about getting listed on cryptopia yes.  Grin

That is unfortunate to hear that there is no leader. Who will take this coin to where it needs to be? I'd like to support a smart hard working leader.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:40:56 PM

I know things been slow on the development side and day traders will choke on their 0.1 btc investment.
If you bought into GAIA for day trading and expecting daily news, that's not happening.
We are still here and working, I said before we are not catering to day traders any more.
There will be no fake volume and the devs will not support a minimum trade requirement on any exchange.
There will be some news in the next couple of weeks, but this will not factor into GAIA price in anyway.
GAIA price on exchanges is what you make it to be, it can be 1 sat or 100k sats.

What it took to make the appstore code and the 1000's of lines of code that make the platform is tremendous
I yet have to see one clone for GAIA, the reason is not a closed source, but overwhelming code.
It took us about 30 days just refactoring the code for the last release. This is not a clone of litecoin
we can develop with copy/paste TECHNOLOGY some tests take us over 100 hours to make sure

For GAIA's birthday we prepared a couple of surprises. No do not rush and buy to dump later.

* When kro comes back from Germany we will upload all the GAIA sources to Github, these sources
are currently included in the windows zip file download. There is no encrypted code in GAIA wallet.

Where can we try this amazing technology that you put 100's of hours of work into? thanks
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 09:08:43 PM

Where can we try this amazing technology that you put 100's of hours of work into? thanks

Racing to Legendary status by any chance? I see you jump from thread to thread with them one liners.
Your question indicates you did not download the GAIA wallet, or you think what was done is easy?
How about you put your words to the test and make a GAIA clone, or just a foot to the mouth.
covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:32:00 AM

Bravo, RagingBull! Really looking forward to the GitHub update! Cheesy

In other news, I'm so excited to have GAIA listed on Cryptopia! Lately, I've been hanging around the Cryptopia Trollbox (blue chat button) and getting used to their active trading community. The chat regularly hosts 300+ users online at any given time. There are constant coin giveaways just for being an active talker. (Something you all know I'm no good at! Tongue) So, come talk to me on Cryptopia! I've met some really cool people and I even scored some cheap GAIA (from noobs.)  Yep, I'm so happy, I feel like celebrating! Cheesy

Celebrating Cryptopia Add

Shocked Shocked Shocked  Twitter Giveaway  Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://twitter.com/covertress/status/649745854400757761

<3 covertress :*
covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:33:17 PM

Bitstake is shutting down their Bitstake.co platform because the company is changing direction... towards a Bitcoin exchange.

Please withdraw any GAIA you have staking there and don't forget to withdraw your staked XBS too.

www.Bitstake.co

Read more on the Bitstake blog: http://blog.bitstake.co/
xenxex

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:07:56 PM

Hi RB,

plz update op.
new exchange: cryptopia

xenxex

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:57:24 PM

When is GAIA's birthday?  Huh

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:05:04 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 04:22:14 PM by Zebedee23

Tweet from Bittrex 2 hours ago  - BittrexExchange: Last chance for the developers of these coins to contact support@bittrex.com before we remove their markets. ASN AXIOM TRK DUB GAIA

I , luckily it seems i hate to say , sold my Gaia quite few months ago but love the concept and the innovation it brings. I know what Raging Bull says regarding exchanges but someone generate some volume n Trex for fucks sake. In fees it would prob cost 0.1-0.2 BTCs to keep Gaia on Trex. When its gone its gone and cryptopia, however nice there chat is, has fuck all vol.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 07:51:51 AM

Tweet from Cryptsy 2 hours ago  - BittrexExchange: Last chance for the developers of these coins to contact support@bittrex.com before we remove their markets. ASN AXIOM TRK DUB GAIA

I , luckily it seems i hate to say , sold my Gaia quite few months ago but love the concept and the innovation it brings. I know what Raging Bull says regarding exchanges but someone generate some volume n Trex for fucks sake. In fees it would prob cost 0.1-0.2 BTCs to keep Gaia on Trex. When its gone its gone and cryptopia, however nice there chat is, has fuck all vol.
Indeed very sad as GAIA is removed from Trex.

Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:58:42 PM

Tweet from Cryptsy 2 hours ago  - BittrexExchange: Last chance for the developers of these coins to contact support@bittrex.com before we remove their markets. ASN AXIOM TRK DUB GAIA

Indeed very sad as GAIA is removed from Trex.

0.36 BTC volume currently on Trex It probably isn't enough to keep GAIA there.

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:41:14 PM

dev needs to contact bittrex, do it now
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: