Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @ bluemeanie1 ~ Two can play that game you care to dance ?  (Read 2681 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:49:43 PM

Having been totally disgusted at bluemeanie1 behaviour, and placing in the public domain information that clearly dosn't deserve to be there, I shall have a little go !

See how you like it !

Joshua Zeidner has repeatedly bullied the Nxt community and its members.  He works at International Technology Services in Phoenix, AZ.

He is accused of stealing several thousand USD worth of NXT: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

His linked in profile can be found here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshzeidner

More information on the accusations against him here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656116.msg7369092#msg7369092

Please use extreme caution when interacting with Joshua.  He has been known to make legal threats and contact individual's employers in an attempt to get them fired."

I have his street addy now.  Not sure what to do with it. lol Wink

http://phoenix.blockshopper.com/property/11126127/1538_w_polk_street

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:59:31 PM

Pretty simple, if he did nothing to you then just leave it.
If he caused you some loss of money and you have a legal claim, pursue it legally.
No point in asking others for details or offering details, and dealing with this problem 'behind closed doors' isn't going to solve anything.

To be honest I didnt really follow his claim thread. Something has gone wrong somewhere and perhaps there's been some dirty play on both sides.
This didn't affect me so I can't actually relate to this situation, but the mature thing to do is both sides to disclose everything publicly and try resolving the problem like men.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:15:51 PM

The issue I have with it all, is the fact he has strayed from his original accusation and on to some innocent person, and has proceeded to post her name address, place of work, and as far as I can tell has even gone as far as phoning her employers.

Now they may not have the resources I have under my thumb to be able to retaliate, so I will do it for them.

Bottom line I hate bullies !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Kora

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:26:12 PM

The issue I have with it all, is the fact he has strayed from his original accusation and on to some innocent person, and has proceeded to post her name address, place of work, and as far as I can tell has even gone as far as phoning her employers.

Now they may not have the resources I have under my thumb to be able to retaliate, so I will do it for them.

Bottom line I hate bullies !

Karma is real! Our actions ultimately come back to effect our own life!

Get help Bluemeanie1, and then move on in your life without so much hatred. You can change!

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:33:42 PM

Make a scammer report or leave him negative trust if you believe that he is a scammer.
Post in Meta if you think that some moderator action needs to be taken, and clearly state the need in the OP.

But for now, this is just cluttering up the Services forum.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:23:59 PM

If he caused you some loss of money and you have a legal claim, pursue it legally.
No point in asking others for details or offering details, and dealing with this problem 'behind closed doors' isn't going to solve anything.

To be honest I didnt really follow his claim thread. Something has gone wrong somewhere and perhaps there's been some dirty play on both sides.
This didn't affect me so I can't actually relate to this situation, but the mature thing to do is both sides to disclose everything publicly and try resolving the problem like men.

one of them was a women though Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
robinwilliams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:30:43 PM

can someone explain how jl777 is linkined into this?
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 04:34:02 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 11:19:11 PM by bluemeanie1

I have contacted the US authorities.

NXT continues to issue death threats against me.

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
zuqka

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

You poor fuck. I bet your own Mother doesn't love you. Get a fucking life....or better go jump off some bridge. Noone will miss you

nxt: NXT-2V7G-C8BY-KTYY-CAHNU * btc: 19UcQHepGvXb2fDcAMBJo1a3iduqBNXaGw * byte: XJBP46RQ7OZ6KKY4IXKL73VQBDKRIYJ4
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:58:02 PM

can someone explain how jl777 is linkined into this?

As I heard jl777 gave some 70BTC worth NXT to bluemeanie1 for some job what he failed to complete and also forgot to give back the NXT or something like that.
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:16:44 PM

Just want to note here briefly the NXT project and jl777 have been embroiled in scandals lately and possibly even a lawsuit.

I had recently contacted New York Department of Financial Services regarding them.  Ive made a number of submissions to this site recently regarding them.

Also the cryptocurrency promoter Edward DeLeon Hickman was outed as a shareholder in SuperNet.

People, dont forget moneroman88 = bluemeanie1 = Joshua zeidner

The moneroman88 persona has been used extensively for FUD circulation and posting.
Joshua is a well known scammer and thief, now turned to a self appointed crusader to "end all crypto"

oops

One thing I want to point out quickly regarding the chance that jl777 is pulling some sort of scam(I posted something similar in another thread):

The superNET funds are going to be held in distributed escrow. And it's actually worked out right now, due to the quickness of the launch that James currently holds a very large amount of NXT. And this amount of money is currently more then he's ever likely to hold again during the course of the project.

Complete bullshit, jl777 has now collected over 27000000 NXT (that's 2100 BTC or over 1 MILLION US DOLLARS) from selling the shady TOKEN assets in his NXT account to that only he, I repeat, ONLY HE HIMSELF has access.

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?ac=NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM

He has this amount and can run away at any given time, unexpectedly and suddenly. Don't dare to state fairytales. He said his aim is 10000 BTC so don't expect him to run away before that date (I don't). *Mark my words*, once 10k BTC is full jl777 is going to be *vanished*. You SuperNET cult members will all cry like little babies then mourning for your losses that will never come back because the smart one took it. Do people ever learn? Do they ever learn? It's horrendous...

So many NxT people trust jl777, but ask your self why ?

They do trust jl777 and Nxt because that's what Nxt is all about - *draining money of poor investors for their own financial benefit*. That's the very core essence of the SuperNET and jl777 admitted this several times on his own. It is very shady for sure and the scale of this hoax is remarkable. jL777 undoubtedly is a very smart fellow, my respect for the intellectual part of it. But morally totally and entirely unacceptable by any possible measure.

It amazes me to understand how people can make up conclusion about something they not even took their time or researched what a escrow is. He can't run away with all the BTC because he don't have them.

This is like saying that Etherum people would run away with the BTC their got even tho they didn't used a escrow i think people behind those projects really have more inside their brain then to steal people Bitcoins.

Complete bullshit, the scammer jl777 has over 27000000 NXT (that's 2100 BTC or 1 MILLION US DOLLARS) from selling those TOKEN assets in his NXT account to that only he, I repeat, ONLY HE HIMSELF has access.

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?ac=NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM

He has this amount and can run away at anytime. He said his aim is 10000 BTC so don't expect him to run away before that date. Mark my words, once 10k BTC is full jl777 is going to be vanished. You guys will all cry like little babies then mourning for your losses that will never come back because the smart one took it. People never learn. If you don't believe then you'll have to feel, it was your brainless decision after all.

Burn in hell with all ur moronic threads

~CfA~

You're just a NXT-shill, I don't even take you serious. All you really are is a piece of shit supporting the NXT AE scams pull-off promoted by jl777.

MONEROMAN, OP OF jl777 asset scammer EXPOSED . . . buy XMR instead (real future):

good summary:
jl777 seems to be a really smart thief. Stealing from his investor of all assets he hold.
I am glad I am on the "good" side. The only thing rpietila is pumping is Monero, nothing else from what I can tell by any of his post. He is not advocating any other altcoin, while this jl777 have 50 different pumps going on probably where he hold everything. It's like he built 50 castles of promises, while rpietila have 1 castle promoting financial privacy.

How easy it is to make money once you have a reputation. jl777 is going to take over the world (atleast he thinks) by having people buy all his crap assets. Compare BTCD, is it even working? Is the tech good? Are many people actively working on it? By my study, by going to check out the IRC channels I see nothing happening in #bitcoindark, around 21 people here, while there is 100+ in #monero-dev including core bitcoin developers.

The reason why Bitcoin Core developers is in #monero-dev and not #bitcoindark or #darkcoin? You should be able to read between my lines, but I will tell you right here, it is probably because the anonymity tech provided is really good.

Now with so many people believing in this crazy baseless hype - don't lose sight of the real crypto future: Monero

Don't lose your hard earned money with this JLH crap guys. Monero doesn't need this jl777 asset scamming scheme. Monero already is by far the number one, technology-wise, community-wise, best coin hands down number one above all / except the price that's gonna follow gradually. If you want a lot of money (you probably do) and become a millionaire along the line (you probably want that) buy Monero while it is cheap as fuck. It's hands down the best possible coin, even Bitcoin is nothing against Monero. We have real privacy and real developers, world adoption imminent. All other altcoins are scams at their best and just outright ridiculously crappy. Needless to say if you invest in other coins you will lose your invested money whereas you will be rich buying Monero. This is the very law of success.

Everyone can become multimillionaire with Monero, I'd argue 1-2 BTC investment is enough to become millionaire through XMR. And the best about it is that you won't have to convert to FIAT because it will be accepted all over the world within 5 years. Yes you read that right, even your mother will use it. No matter where, Monero will be all around the world payable via NFC.

Don't put your faith in JL777's asset scamming through NXT, buy in a real coin a real community the real future instead and be on the safe side.

holy smack I LUV Bryce Weiner, he's a fucking fat moron but he sure as fuck puts the right badass message across. SuperNET is a scam by known scammer jl777... who fucking cares about if explanation is right or not. scam is scam I don't care how Bryce Weiner argues as long as the result is the right one:  jl777 is a scammer and superNET is a NXT insider scam profiting on you guys endless greed. Bryce Weiner thanks again for your fucking efforts you filthy son of a bitch Smiley

Again, and again, gals you got scammed hard and harder by JL, my condolences. Here's the cold truth and reality about JL777: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781323.msg8807178#msg8807178

Return the stolen funds joshua
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:33:37 PM

Having been totally disgusted at bluemeanie1 behaviour, and placing in the public domain information that clearly dosn't deserve to be there, I shall have a little go !

See how you like it !

Joshua Zeidner has repeatedly bullied the Nxt community and its members.  He works at International Technology Services in Phoenix, AZ.

He is accused of stealing several thousand USD worth of NXT: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

His linked in profile can be found here: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshzeidner

More information on the accusations against him here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=656116.msg7369092#msg7369092

Please use extreme caution when interacting with Joshua.  He has been known to make legal threats and contact individual's employers in an attempt to get them fired."

I have his street addy now.  Not sure what to do with it. lol Wink

http://phoenix.blockshopper.com/property/11126127/1538_w_polk_street

Do you imply that Joshua Zeidner is a scammer and a thief?
illodin

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:34:32 PM

If they are harassing you, why don't you just return the monies then? Problem solved.
robinwilliams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:50:20 PM

this assclown has some real balls.  

sounds like jl777 should be pressing charges having his ass thrown in jail (and i'm no jl777 fan either)
illodin

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:17:59 AM

cassius69

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:08:20 AM

'murder on the blockchain'   Grin

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:28:59 PM

'murder on the blockchain'   Grin

Hhahaahah this guy is a complete joke.
bluemeanie1

Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 06:26:00 PM

more harassment and defamation from Edward DeLeon Hickman.

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:50:19 PM

how does anyone have this much time to just troll? this astounds me
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:28:12 PM

how does anyone have this much time to just troll? this astounds me

I suspect he's being paid to do so. That is to say, this is his job:

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

I've hinted at this before lol.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised we have a few folks around here being paid to foster disruption. On the other hand, no one really like him, so it would be counter productive to his mission if he was in fact getting paid for this.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: