Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Links to dead coins INDICATOR DC ...........................  (Read 44602 times)
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:04:00 PM

Wealth coin got something like a takeover from yobit

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1131379.msg12859559#msg12859559

now it's market is targed as Rise Only

So another ROM of yobit: ALives forever blockchains without buyers tomorrow. Grin

Well there is even the ROM of Yovi, but it has still at least 0.1 btc of volume everyday (but seems a speculation going on about that one anyway)

Luckily its are two,

Another definition:
ROM : The last buyer could keep ALives forever blockchain waiting for the next buyer. Grin

Anyway i think that is a good idea that the exchange website do the takeover so there are less risks of fake takeover for pure earning and it prepares the ground if somebody wants to do it for real (And yobit can recover some money that could have lost by accepting the coin in first place)

npl

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:29:52 AM

If you had taken the time to read properly about Kindcoin you'd how it could not possibly be a scam, since we never handle your money and you give directly to the cause of your choice. Here: 

http://kindco.in/

Next time read before you make baseless accusations (in horrible and unintelligible English).

NOTPRICELESS - Trade Digital Rare Items on the Blockchain with Kindcoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1227599.0

Trying to be as clear as possible:

As is announced: notpriceless is a blockchain based marketplace, And a Kindcoin project accepting Kindcoins, Bitcoin or 45 other currencies. And considering that to effect of this thread coin/assets/tokens/blockchain/Etc can be considered as the same  of point of view leaving out the technical aspects, Its can be buy/sell on a exchange and taking the fact that its are announced as a project or announcement on this forum.

Whereas poured into thread I have decided to declare this  project: dead on here, Because irrigation representing mainly for the most inexperienced peoples like to newbies and Jr. Members, So someone has to do the dirty job of declare something dead in order to preserve the security and help to prevent early things like to scam mainly, Without ruling out the fact that it can not always be so.

So long as there isn´t some kind of authority on Crypto to decide whether a project is good or bad and should be avoided  The trigger dead coins will  be activated as in this case.

P.S Has been marked as dead coin on  secondary thread.

Notpriceless: Trade on the Blockchain Secured Collectible Marketplace. Kindcoin: Support Great Causes, Get Kindcoins, Earn Awesome Rewards.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:36:02 AM

bit1 can you please put together a real list? the fact that you mark them dead only on the second thread makes some mess of i need to check for a specific coin

p.s. satoshi madness reached 1 sat and yobit is showing problem with sync the wallet, i think it had to be moved to waiting for an answer.

p.s.s. i agree with npi about the fact that some accusations were made on the moment when you see the coin and i think that from now on you check well those kind of facts

Faradey100

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:44:37 PM

How about Captcoin? Is dead coin or not?
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:38:38 AM

If you had taken the time to read properly about Kindcoin you'd how it could not possibly be a scam, since we never handle your money and you give directly to the cause of your choice. Here:  

http://kindco.in/

Next time read before you make baseless accusations (in horrible and unintelligible English).

NOTPRICELESS - Trade Digital Rare Items on the Blockchain with Kindcoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1227599.0

Trying to be as clear as possible:

As is announced: notpriceless is a blockchain based marketplace, And a Kindcoin project accepting Kindcoins, Bitcoin or 45 other currencies. And considering that to effect of this thread coin/assets/tokens/blockchain/Etc can be considered as the same  of point of view leaving out the technical aspects, Its can be buy/sell on a exchange and taking the fact that its are announced as a project or announcement on this forum.

Whereas poured into thread I have decided to declare this  project: dead on here, Because irrigation representing mainly for the most inexperienced peoples like to newbies and Jr. Members, So someone has to do the dirty job of declare something dead in order to preserve the security and help to prevent early things like to scam mainly, Without ruling out the fact that it can not always be so.

So long as there isn´t some kind of authority on Crypto to decide whether a project is good or bad and should be avoided  The trigger dead coins will  be activated as in this case.

P.S Has been marked as dead coin on  secondary thread.

You could are confused, Im not talking about Kindcoin Im talking about NOTPRICELESS that you have announced, Sorry for the rest, Another guy on your post say that him consider  at this NOTUSEFUL, Another told you  that ANN  makes no sense, So is only my opinion too. About : (in horrible and unintelligible English)  Yeah I know, But it is that it is.

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:46:37 AM

How about Captcoin? Is dead coin or not?
Not yet, Dev have announced that him left the coin as dev but he will keep as a supporter more, And he is open for a takeover if someone want do it.......
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:01:26 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2015, 05:13:57 AM by bit1

bit1 can you please put together a real list? the fact that you mark them dead only on the second thread makes some mess of i need to check for a specific coin

p.s. satoshi madness reached 1 sat and yobit is showing problem with sync the wallet, i think it had to be moved to waiting for an answer.

p.s.s. i agree with npi about the fact that some accusations were made on the moment when you see the coin and i think that from now on you check well those kind of facts

1-Sorry,For now I need to have new coins on another list because is the only way of keep watching the new ones. The main thing of this thread are the indicators DC.

2-Ok, I will check satoshi madness

3-I never talked about kindcoin you could read the thread first and not only quoted on here for him, Dev announced NOTPRICELESS, And that was my opinion to this, If you read the thread you will watch anothers 2 guys did anothers comments one say that him consider  at this NOTUSEFUL, Another told that ANN makes no sense.
To make this clear: I never do accusations in nowhere I only give my opinion to this or another coin or project  any I want to do freely as the rest of the others.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:00:23 PM

The consensus is the best way to resolve differences and how to achieve it is through dialogue, When  it is not possible then the resolution must come  of a kind of authority on crypto.When community awareness will form a kind of group or council to make such resolutions. A protocol to define steps about the way to do announcements, Takeovers,Requirements, Etc., is neccesary.

The Group  will have to be done outside personal interests processes that can be constantly renewed and without favoring anyone at all.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:13:27 PM

Bitzeny is dead twice now because still i didn't got any answer about if there is some active node even if some hope was throw because of an online miner and Bubble is dead because the wallet download link is down and nobody has a mirror of it

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:56:10 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 02:23:21 PM by bit1

These are the  Status Dead Coins thread   to *issue not explorer BARR list.

dead-AXR-Axron    
dead-BRIT-BritCoin  
dead-DON-Donationcoin  
dead-GUA-Guarany  
dead-VDO-Vidio    
looks dead-AMC-AmericanCoin  
looks dead-COMM-Community  
looks dead-URC-Unrealcoin  
useless coin-ALF-Alphacoin  
useless coin-BEN-Benjamins  
useless coin-EBS-EBOLAShares  
waiting for an answer-SAT2-Saturcoin2  
waiting for an answer-THC-HempCoin  
special cases-APEX-ApexCoin  
special cases-MCN-MonetaVerde  
special cases-SOLE-Solecoin  
Others Coins alives-BTCRY-BitCrystal  
Others Coins alives-BTCS-Bitcoin Scrypt 
Others Coins alives-GHC-Gamerholic  
Others Coins alives-MCZ-MangoCoin  
Others Coins alives-PHO-Photon    
Others Coins alives-XLB-Libertycoin  
THE MOST RELEVANT COINS-BTE-Bytecoin  
THE MOST RELEVANT COINS-PYC-Paycoin    
COINS LAUNCHED IN AND AFTER OF SEPTEMBER 1ST 2015.-SC-SmartChips  
COINS LAUNCHED IN AND AFTER OF SEPTEMBER 1ST 2015.-XUP-Upcoin  

The rest are not listed on here yet, In total are 201 coins listed on coinmarketcap without a official block explorer according to  BARR list.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:08:19 PM

Sprouts(SPRTS)  Added to:  Others Coins alives listed here for statisticals purposes and quickly reference.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:00:31 PM

X14Coin(X14)   Added to Died Coin list.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:09:45 PM

BoschiCoin(BCC)       Added to Died Coin list.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:24:47 PM

SambaCoin (SMB)      Added to Died Coin list.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:47:06 PM

Edward Snowden(ESC)      Added to Looks dead.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:48:51 PM

Till about ESC told that was going to do something, isn't clear if means that will be the first till dead coin or who knows, he even cited that is working with other people about that

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:57:18 PM

SLING(SLING)    Added to: Others Coins alives listed here for statisticals purposes and quickly reference.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:58:45 PM

Edward Snowden(ESC)      Added to Looks dead.

Till about ESC told that was going to do something, isn't clear if means that will be the first till dead coin or who knows, he even cited that is working with other people about that

Ok thank you for advice us.

Edit: Dev could do an announcement on his ESC thread about that at least. 
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:00:05 PM

Ok thank you for advice us.

You're welcome because in the last days till is one of the few guys with who i'm talking in yobit chatbox, even if he isn't in any telegram chatrooms

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:04:01 PM

What's does rise only mode mean?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: