Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Links to dead coins INDICATOR DC ...........................  (Read 44602 times)
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:50:01 AM

BlackToken(BLKT)          Added to Dead coin list.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:57:02 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 03:14:46 AM by bit1

Activated Trigger to:

DarkToken(DT)            Added to Dead coin list.

Yet listed on Cryptsy.

Edit: If it was a scam from Sep 16 2014 then they could remove it ASAP now, The same to Coinmarketcap they could remove it.
asdf55

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 09:13:45 AM

Great and hard work you did here. Congratulations.
I wonder where will you put Heavycoin considering your indicators.
Also it would be readable if you put your lists in some kind of table with sort option on coin name and creation date, but I don't know if forum options allow that.

MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:04:17 AM

Also it would be readable if you put your lists in some kind of table with sort option on coin name and creation date, but I don't know if forum options allow that.

it doesn't seems that the forum allows to make advanced tables but allow only to make something simple, anyway he could at least reorganize the block one that instead of putting them as they were found dead all the coins are in alphabetical order

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 09:32:36 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 01:20:36 AM by bit1

Thanks for your kind words. I'll take your suggestion into consideration.

Obviously Heavycoin  is on the floor but something caught my eye so I decided to open a new thread to discuss about this, Obviously it is dead since april 2014 but I see that you keep supporting this, I can see it on your signature, Needless to say, It is still listed on Cryptsy and Coinmarketcap(11 BTC).The question is Why?

So before of do a dead coin on here I could ask a little more about this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310325.0     Here we go!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310325.msg13413893#msg13413893  @asdf55 : Who better than a follower of this coin to explain more details before of declare the status of this coin.   
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 12:07:49 AM

KiwiCoin(KIWI)        Added to Dead coin list.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:49:07 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 04:07:54 AM by bit1

it doesn't seems that the forum allows to make advanced tables but allow only to make something simple, anyway he could at least reorganize the block one that instead of putting them as they were found dead all the coins are in alphabetical order

@MbccompanyX        -->Done, Please check new ABC Sorted.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:10:45 AM

anyway did you considered to use a table instead of doing a list? so you can change the color of the death date in red and keep the reason in black because only the name of the coin redirect to the thread

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:02:42 PM

anyway did you considered to use a table instead of doing a list? so you can change the color of the death date in red and keep the reason in black because only the name of the coin redirect to the thread
OK, I will consider these aesthetics with the functionality of the thread and some improvements I'll let you know.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:22:46 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 10:44:07 PM by bit1

OK, I will consider these aesthetics with the functionality of the thread and some improvements I'll let you know.

Done!, Please remember that the listed date is the  creation/announcement date, It is not the death date.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:03:38 AM

anyway i'm surprised that in the case of heavycoin you decided to make a dedicated thread (even if like this one the only person that was posting most of the time was you, no messages were removed from that thread right?) even if the fact that is listed on cryptsy now in those days means that there is a risk that the coin will lose most of his coin with even the danger of losing the whole network (i don't know well the details but i think we can all agree that a coin without a single exchange doesn't have a lot of possibilities to survive for at least one year)

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:14:19 PM

anyway i'm surprised that in the case of heavycoin you decided to make a dedicated thread (even if like this one the only person that was posting most of the time was you, no messages were removed from that thread right?) even if the fact that is listed on cryptsy now in those days means that there is a risk that the coin will lose most of his coin with even the danger of losing the whole network (i don't know well the details but i think we can all agree that a coin without a single exchange doesn't have a lot of possibilities to survive for at least one year)

anyway i'm surprised that in the case of heavycoin you decided to make a dedicated thread (even if like this one the only person that was posting most of the time was you, no messages were removed from that thread right?)

Nope, I did that  as a self-moderated topic because to complete the approach before receiving a quote but it was of little help as you can see:  Cheesy
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310325.msg13412880#msg13412880

even if the fact that is listed on cryptsy now in those days means that there is a risk that the coin will lose most of his coin with even the danger of losing the whole network (i don't know well the details but i think we can all agree that a coin without a single exchange doesn't have a lot of possibilities to survive for at least one year)

Please see it:  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310325.msg13426617#msg13426617

The coin is dead since 20 months ago because dev left this, Was a IPO, The community have seen it a lot of times, I could easily do a shot with the Dead coin Trigger to this however I decided do a discuss thread instead of. We will see.
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 04:13:19 PM

i think we can all agree that a coin without a single exchange doesn't have a lot of possibilities to survive for at least one year

Not that it matters but I disagree. You offer an extremely narrow perspective which holds everyone hostage to an idiosyncratic definition of “survive”.

Cheers

Graham
MbccompanyX

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:25:45 PM

i think we can all agree that a coin without a single exchange doesn't have a lot of possibilities to survive for at least one year

Not that it matters but I disagree. You offer an extremely narrow perspective which holds everyone hostage to an idiosyncratic definition of “survive”.

Cheers

Graham

Graham the problem is that without an exchange people can't decide a real price for a coin, which leaves room for speculation to it's limits, anyway i still think that maybe i'm wrong with the fact that a coin without an exchange can survive more then one year but is only because until now i didn't saw a valid example of a coin that is active without an exchange and is on that status from over one year, as soon i will see such a coin i will change my mind

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:34:20 PM

Cheers

Graham

@Graham:

I just wanted to point that who made that statement was not me , it was @MbccompanyX, Some people might be confused.

i think we can all agree that a coin without a single exchange doesn't have a lot of possibilities to survive for at least one year)

Thank you!
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:37:21 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 05:52:51 PM by bit1

Cheers

Graham

Graham the problem is that without an exchange people can't decide a real price for a coin, which leaves room for speculation to it's limits, anyway i still think that maybe i'm wrong with the fact that a coin without an exchange can survive more then one year but is only because until now i didn't saw a valid example of a coin that is active without an exchange and is on that status from over one year, as soon i will see such a coin i will change my mind

@MbccompanyX: The same, This statement wasn`t done for me, some people might be confused.

Thanks.

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:45:05 PM

CIONZ The First altcoin in 2016 is now declared The First Dead coin in 2016 due to Forbidden date to launch coins  and Dev with not very good rate.

Because is a self-moderated topic I quoted on here:

Before It turns into another gorilla or another thing is time of say:

The first RIP of 2016

Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:57:19 PM

Even if it's a misquote, this part is completely true:

... You offer an extremely narrow perspective ...

These posts about "triggers" and "approval" and whatever other nonsense show your complete lack of understanding about most things going on in crypto.

Fortunately most people are smart enough to see what this is really about: Sig spamming as a "service" to the community. A way to boost your activity by posting in necro threads and intruding in places where there is no need.

"Forbidden date to launch coins"

ROTFL to your RIP

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:23:36 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 08:55:09 PM by bit1

These posts about "triggers" and "approval" and whatever other nonsense show your complete lack of understanding about most things going on in crypto.

Fortunately most people are smart enough to see what this is really about: Sig spamming as a "service" to the community. A way to boost your activity by posting in necro threads and intruding in places where there is no need.

ROTFL to your RIP

"Remember: Forbbiden date to launch coins"     ----------> 24/25 31/01   plus some others requesting by the community   Wink

Edit:Wow much coins, Such scam!  Cheesy This guy  @Braino must be a genius to get profit considering his sig and  their shown emotional state. Smiley
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:01:03 PM

ROTFL to your RIP

"Remember: Forbbiden date to launch coins"     ----------> 24/25 31/01   plus some others requesting by the community   Wink

Edit:Wow much coins, Such scam!  Cheesy This guy  @Braino must be a genius to get profit considering his sig and  their shown emotional state. Smiley

Just as useful:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1312594.0

"Remember: #7. Posts LOTS of big red text"  Kiss

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: