Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FUUCK ME **** ★No.1 BITCOIN BINARY OPTIONS ★HIGHEST REWARD 190%★1%  (Read 203171 times)
realsecondstrade.com

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:51:10 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 04:02:02 PM by realsecondstrade.com

when i loin secondstrade.com,  below is shown.
"Sorry secondstrade.com, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ."

so i sent email to   banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com.

Is there any other way I can contact the moderator?

i hope my account is restored as soon as possible.

thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:11:28 PM

"Sorry secondstrade.com, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ."

thank you.
Contacting Theymos is the best way, also this thread might fit your needs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Best of luck with recovering .
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:38:25 PM

If you are waiting till when your account will be restored before running business, then I guess you might as well just close down because the admins might be extremely busy with something else other than account restoration. The Meta section of the forum will provide more information about how long people wait to get their account restored. I will suggest you try to get that account blocked permanently then start building up with this account.

when i loin secondstrade.com,  below is shown.

so i sent email to   banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com.

thank you.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:41:16 PM

thank you.
Contacting Theymos is the best way, also this thread might fit your needs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

yeah better to send him a pm too with a proper format and polite sentence . theymos said really rare restoring an account , but with a solid proof and some business urgency i think you would get your account restored, hopefully. just wondering how could secondstrade account get hacked  Huh is that because a weak password hmm?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
realsecondstrade.com

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:50:23 AM

thank you.

yeah better to send him a pm too with a proper format and polite sentence . theymos said really rare restoring an account , but with a solid proof and some business urgency i think you would get your account restored, hopefully. just wondering how could secondstrade account get hacked  Huh is that because a weak password hmm?

i don't know how he  hacking .  he did not change the password. so i changed the password.
and my password is very difficult.
and thank your for your good information . i will contact theymos.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:03:36 AM

No idea if the real SecondsTrade admin has done this but its a very good idea to stake your BTC address here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0

And others will quote your post, so if anytime in the future you get hacked you will get able to get your account back. Because if you don't then it might be very difficult to get your account back because it will be difficult to prove correct ownership.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:10:48 AM

No idea if the real SecondsTrade admin has done this but its a very good idea to stake your BTC address here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0

And others will quote your post, so if anytime in the future you get hacked you will get able to get your account back. Because if you don't then it might be very difficult to get your account back because it will be difficult to prove correct ownership.

I think he is the real secondstrade since he already posted some docs of his sig participants and i believe that hacker of real secondstrade account can access that. but im wondering on why he tells that its very impossible to recover his account while as you posted out there he just need to post his signed message up there for security reason and pm theymos and cyrus so that he can recover back his precious old account.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
realsecondstrade.com

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:28:10 AM

i move thread to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1889153.0 .

i will answer every question on the thread from now on.

very sorry for your inconvenience.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:50:25 AM

Does you player can assure that your site is still good to play with?? Since Hacker stated that he hack both the site and your account on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1884815.0 and if this true or not well maybe you should take a look deeply on your site security so that your bettors will not be compromised from bad attacks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:53:39 AM

The problem though is that since the owner's bitcointalk account was compromised, there is a chance that his other accounts like hosting and servers are also compromised. So maybe a hacker can do is to change bitcoin addresses or whatever that could possibly steal money from the owner or the players themselves.
realsecondstrade.com

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:35:04 PM

Does you player can assure that your site is still good to play with?? Since Hacker stated that he hack both the site and your account on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1884815.0 and if this true or not well maybe you should take a look deeply on your site security so that your bettors will not be compromised from bad attacks.

We have given a refund or payout for reasonable requests over the last three years.
And our site (secondstrade.com) itself did not get any hacking.

we  will start again.

thank you.
poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:02:40 PM

thank you.

i don't know how he  hacking .  he did not change the password. so i changed the password.
so you mean now you still have an access to the main secondstrade.com account as he didn't change the password? but it's useless since the account has been banned? can you please elaborate it  Roll Eyes . the situation really shocking and a lot of sympathy came to you lookslike  Smiley. also i don't think it's necessary to create/move to a new thread if you still have an access to the previous account , or you didn't have it?

realsecondstrade.com

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:28:00 AM

thank you.

yeah better to send him a pm too with a proper format and polite sentence . theymos said really rare restoring an account , but with a solid proof and some business urgency i think you would get your account restored, hopefully. just wondering how could secondstrade account get hacked  Huh is that because a weak password hmm?

i don't know how he  hacking .  he did not change the password. so i changed the password.
so you mean now you still have an access to the main secondstrade.com account as he didn't change the password? but it's useless since the account has been banned? can you please elaborate it  Roll Eyes . the situation really shocking and a lot of sympathy came to you lookslike  Smiley. also i don't think it's necessary to create/move to a new thread if you still have an access to the previous account , or you didn't have it?

yes , i can access to the main seoncdestrade.com account. but  the account has been banned.
so i can not post  and send personal message.  
therefore i make the new account and thread.

i needed place that i can communicate with our clients as soon as possible.

and i want to leave this thread to remember the history of our business.

thank for your considering.

new thread :   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1889153.msg18767030#msg18767030

cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 07:59:48 AM

I wonder how your account got hacked. There were issues lately that thousands of account may be compromised because of the forum database could this be it? If so, everyone by now should have changed their passwords.

Good luck getting your account back.

jingsu1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

I wonder how your account got hacked. There were issues lately that thousands of account may be compromised because of the forum database could this be it? If so, everyone by now should have changed their passwords.

Hopefully their website is more secure than their BTCTalk account. That's very unfortunate.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

Hopefully their website is more secure than their BTCTalk account. That's very unfortunate.

The owner stated that their site is safe and the only thing compromised on them is their furom account and hope he's  telling some truth here since its so very risky to risk on compromised site and the proper thing to do for secondstrade dev is to secure carefully their site from back and try to see if theirs hole in their security so that they will assure their site safety to their players.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:02:17 AM

The owner stated that their site is safe and the only thing compromised on them is their furom account and hope he's  telling some truth here since its so very risky to risk on compromised site and the proper thing to do for secondstrade dev is to secure carefully their site from back and try to see if theirs hole in their security so that they will assure their site safety to their players.

I am pretty sure its only their bitcointalk account that got hacked. Either way wasn't there a password breach on Bitcointalk about a year ago? Maybe the developer never changed his password or he changed it to the exact same password as before.

That or he maybe is re-using the same password for many pools, exchanges, wallets which might of gotten hacked in the past.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:36:02 AM

thank you.

yeah better to send him a pm too with a proper format and polite sentence . theymos said really rare restoring an account , but with a solid proof and some business urgency i think you would get your account restored, hopefully. just wondering how could secondstrade account get hacked  Huh is that because a weak password hmm?

i don't know how he  hacking .  he did not change the password. so i changed the password.
so you mean now you still have an access to the main secondstrade.com account as he didn't change the password? but it's useless since the account has been banned? can you please elaborate it  Roll Eyes . the situation really shocking and a lot of sympathy came to you lookslike  Smiley. also i don't think it's necessary to create/move to a new thread if you still have an access to the previous account , or you didn't have it?

yes , i can access to the main seoncdestrade.com account. but  the account has been banned.
so i can not post  and send personal message.  
therefore i make the new account and thread.

i needed place that i can communicate with our clients as soon as possible.

and i want to leave this thread to remember the history of our business.

thank for your considering.

new thread :   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1889153.msg18767030#msg18767030

that's clear now i guess , then if you think you are no longer want this thread to keep bumping and for further discussion continued to the new thread you have mentioned , better to ask moderator to lock this thread. simply by pm cyrus or hillariousandco. i just wish theymos can restore your account ( if he has time  Roll Eyes ) and goodluck for you.

BTC STRATEGIST

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:44:10 AM

what is the source data, if you are going to tell me that you are averaging multiple exchange's data that is not going to work at least for me.
And if you insist so please elaborate here your method of arriving at a particular final result that too with example.
hoping a positive response from you. Cheesy
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:43:17 AM

what is the source data, if you are going to tell me that you are averaging multiple exchange's data that is not going to work at least for me.
And if you insist so please elaborate here your method of arriving at a particular final result that too with example.
hoping a positive response from you. Cheesy

There is another guy asking the exact same question in the other newer (non-hacked thread). However I have a feeling this question will be ignored because i've asked it last week.

And yes they basically use these Huobi/A+ Okcoin/A + Btcchina/A + Bitstamp/A which average the price.

Makes completely no sense since the blocked withdraws in CNY are messing up the price. That and even Bitstamp price isnt always up to date this week. The most accurate is Coinbase in my opinion.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: