Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain  (Read 47163 times)
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:42:27 PM

Smart Contracts in the game will be an entirely new development.

It will surely give even more importance to the game!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:42:29 PM

agreed. Reaching additional milestones will give the game a greater chance of gaining popularity and success
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:10:01 AM

I like this project but one thing I really don't like is the design of the cards. I'm not talking about the illustrations, those are great but the frames and design on the cards is so bad that it's not even appealing, they are not sexy like we would like and as we've been seen for example on the blizzards - HeartStone game (example showned above).

Is there any plans on working on this? Thanks.
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 06:29:25 PM

BATTLE FOR BLOCKSIZE

NEW RARE BLOCKCHAIN-BASED TRADING CARD

”Battle for Blocksize” is our new, very rare blockchain-based trading card, which will be issued
in a limited amount of only 300 units and distributed as an exclusive Token Sale bonus.

HOW TO GET THE CARD

The existing SoG backers who will upgrade their lifetime membership rank to the next Player/Partner
level, using the promo code “upgrade”, will get a ”Battle for Blocksize” card, plus 7% more BCY
as an exclusive bonus! The Partner Black rank members will get this card automatically.

If there are any cards left, those will be available at the Premium Store after the end of the Token Sale

Don’t forget the number of cards is limited and remind the BCY price will increase on Saturday!

Upgrade NOW!

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:22:16 PM

What's the IPO BTC address?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 02:54:33 PM

What's the IPO BTC address?
Hello,

to purchase some BitCrystals, with BTC or other coins, there's a form on the Token Sale page.
If you want to see the transactions, the address of the Token Sale multisig wallet is: 3PFjQnQkdYd6m3AD2YhfYK53H6tvWAekpQ

Is this what you asked for?

worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:02:54 PM

Is there anyway to use Paypal to pay instead?  I do not have so much Bitcoins
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:11:04 PM

Is there anyway to use Paypal to pay instead?  I do not have so much Bitcoins

Yeah... that would be great. With the price of bitcoin as low as we have seen lately, it is time to buy BTC and not to spend... so, in a way it would be great to be able to buy bitcrystals and SoG Cards with Paypal.
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 01:43:40 PM

Yeah... that would be great. With the price of bitcoin as low as we have seen lately, it is time to buy BTC and not to spend... so, in a way it would be great to be able to buy bitcrystals and SoG Cards with Paypal.
Problem is paypal is not very friend with digital asset. It's usually refused. Moreover paypal transaction are reversible while bitcoin transaction are not. Lastly converting fiat to digital currency require a money transmitter licence in Switzerland that we don't have.

About the bitcoin price to be low it's hard news for us as well Smiley but BITCRYSTALS are bitcoin pegged and not USD pegged. This mean even if bitcoin worth 10'000$ you will receive the same amount of BITCRYSTALS for 1 BTC. In that case it doesn't change anything for you to purchase BCY when the price is high. On the contrary if you have fiat it allows you to purchase cheap BITCRYSTALS.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:01:54 PM

I just saw this post on the Coinkite blog, interesting!  Smiley

http://blog.coinkite.com/post/127789787901/how-to-crowd-fund-on-multisig-spells-of-genesis
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:46:10 PM

I wrote this free app to view the Spells of Genesis cards.  Anybody want to test it out?  Currently it's only for Android.  I had to pay $25 to deploy it on Google Play.  I might put it on iOS if there is more interest.  (Not ready to buy a $1500 Mac or pay the $99 dev fee.)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vgemi.cardbrowser

Donations: 3Eay4Grr38MzDgs3eTgWWfTzZXgcYKNVyd
jimbobway
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:49:40 AM

My free application just got suspended from Google Play for "impersonation".  This is quite unfortunate.  Can someone from the company respond to this?

I was reading through the site about how much of a breakthrough this card game is and how the cards are completely decentralized from a central authority.  I was also reading about how users can create their own games from these cards.  I don't know what is going on, if Google is doing this or if the creators of Spells of Genesis is doing this, but please clarify your policy.  There is no impersonation of anyone.  I just called my app "Spells of Genesis Card Browser", and I don't think this is impersonation.  It is like a Star Wars fan making a free Star Wars YouTube movie.  My primary motivation for making this app was so I can look at my cards easily on my mobile device.  They look great and I wanted others to look at them too.  I do own most of the cards.  If I own the cards then can I use the cards digitally? Suppose I did own the cards.  Then would a company be morally wrong to deny me to view my cards that I own?  Wound it be wrong to organize my virtual cards in a digital manner?

A user fan base building applications on top of Spells of Genesis can only increase the value of it.

Thanks.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:40:01 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:24:42 PM by coin@coin

My free application just got suspended from Google Play for "impersonation".  This is quite unfortunate.  Can someone from the company respond to this?

I was reading through the site about how much of a breakthrough this card game is and how the cards are completely decentralized from a central authority.  I was also reading about how users can create their own games from these cards.  I don't know what is going on, if Google is doing this or if the creators of Spells of Genesis is doing this, but please clarify your policy.  There is no impersonation of anyone.  I just called my app "Spells of Genesis Card Browser", and I don't think this is impersonation.  It is like a Star Wars fan making a free Star Wars YouTube movie.  My primary motivation for making this app was so I can look at my cards easily on my mobile device.  They look great and I wanted others to look at them too.  I do own most of the cards.  If I own the cards then can I use the cards digitally? Suppose I did own the cards.  Then would a company be morally wrong to deny me to view my cards that I own?  Wound it be wrong to organize my virtual cards in a digital manner?

A user fan base building applications on top of Spells of Genesis can only increase the value of it.

Thanks.

I doubt Spells of Genesis would have complained about the app, I think they'd support it.

I believe Google has some guidelines to be followed, I ain't no expert though. And also check there was nothing iffy about the app or some missing credentials from your part.
Maybe u need to specify somewhere that it's not an official EverdreamSoft app or something like that.

You can possibly ask Google why they took it down and what made them feel like it was impersonating so you could correct it.
Consider the cards are copyrighted so may have to ask written permission from EDS to use them? And show that in written to Google.
They do the same for songs used on YouTube videos, got to have written permission to use for monetization.

Also was there a BTC Address on the app, for donations? They may not like that.

I'm only guessing, hope it goes back online.
jimbobway
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:56:17 PM

Quote from: coin@coin link=topic=815206.msg12277222#msg12277222

I can mention it's an unofficial app.  I was so surprised because Google banned my app so abruptly.

There was no donation address in the app.  I did put a donation address in a forum post only to try and recoup the $25 I spent for the cost of registering a Google Play app.  But I didn't expect anyone to donate, really.

Thanks for your support.
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 12:42:05 AM

Quote from: coin@coin link=topic=815206.msg12277222#msg12277222

I can mention it's an unofficial app.  I was so surprised because Google banned my app so abruptly.

There was no donation address in the app.  I did put a donation address in a forum post only to try and recoup the $25 I spent for the cost of registering a Google Play app.  But I didn't expect anyone to donate, really.

Thanks for your support.

I didnt even get a chance to download it, I hope it goes back online soon, I am sure the guys of Everdream will vouch for you
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:35:20 AM

This is a super interesting project and super interesting game.  Monitoring it and hoping that it will be a block buster.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:40:00 AM

This game looks awesome, why I did not try it on first? Huh  Cheesy

faucet used to be profitable
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 07:43:43 AM

Yes correct we encourage the initiative ! Thanks a lot for your work. We didn't report to google I've sent you an email this week end.
However the blockchain assets are open and unowned by anyone and can be used by everyone. But the illustrations, Spells of Genesis brand and logo, character design etc are still propriety of EverdreamSoft of course. But we gladly give the right to use them for your app and tools.

1. Give the appropriate credits in the app for Spells Of Genesis. Mention it's an unofficial app that was been approved by EverdreamSoft with a link to EverdreamSoft and Spells of Genesis website
2. Please mention in the app description that the app is unofficial
3. Please for the app logo don't use Spells of Genesis logo in a manner that will let people think it's the official game or app release. Same for the app name and cover images.

If you submit again it should be ok

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:27:20 PM

This game looks awesome, why I did not try it on first? Huh  Cheesy

You are still on time Smiley And the token sale is still ongoing!

wicks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:30:21 PM

How do we involve in this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: