Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain  (Read 47163 times)
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 03:13:40 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 01:22:52 PM by hnin

GET YOUR LTBCARD!

LTBCARD - A NEW PARTNER PROJECT LIMITED SERIES CARD

LTBCARD is our new blockchain-based trading card, issued in a limited amount of 1000 units and designed exclusively for
The LTB NETWORK. The LTB Network is a publishing platform created for content providers to present the ideas and people
involved with cryptocurrency. The LTBCARD will be playable in Moonga as well as in Spells Of Genesis.

Starting Wednesday, October 7th, the LTBCARD will be purchasable with BitCrystals (BCY) or LTBCOIN. Its price starts at
160 BCY, but it will quickly start to increase gradually, with the number of cards being purchased,so
GET YOUR LTBCARD NOW!

Register at Let’s Talk Bitcoin and listen to today’s (Tuesday, October 6th) Adam Levine show to win an LTBCARD! Today
at 10am PDT/7pm CEST!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:02:07 AM

https://youtu.be/ZyLZWv7h8pA

I don't understand how this game can be securely played on a blockchain. Is this an online Vs. another real human game?

yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 09:11:00 AM

I don't understand how this game can be securely played on a blockchain. Is this an online Vs. another real human game?

The game is played like any other game. You don't "play" on the blockchain.
We are using the blockchain to store game asset and thats the main difference with other games. When you purchase lets say a "magic sword" in Dragon&Dragon (fictive name) this magic sword is stored in the game database. The database is fully controlled by the game developper. The database can be modified and altered or even shutted down by the game studio. You don't have full ownership of the magic sword.
In spells of Genesis your magic sword is stored on bitcoin blockchain. This means you are free to do whatever you want with the asset, give, sell, exchange etc. No one can take the asset from you unless they control your private key

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:47:55 PM

We are using the blockchain to store game asset and thats the main difference with other games. When you purchase lets say a "magic sword" in Dragon&Dragon (fictive name) this magic sword is stored in the game database. The database is fully controlled by the game developper. The database can be modified and altered or even shutted down by the game studio. You don't have full ownership of the magic sword.
In spells of Genesis your magic sword is stored on bitcoin blockchain. This means you are free to do whatever you want with the asset, give, sell, exchange etc. No one can take the asset from you unless they control your private key

Suggestion: talk this point up more.
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 01:55:37 PM

Good idea ! I'll make a video about it !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:30:18 PM

Please tell us what we can do with the cards.  Can we make our own game with the copyrighted material?  Can we make our own coins?  Etc.
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 04:45:58 PM

Please tell us what we can do with the cards.  Can we make our own game with the copyrighted material?  Can we make our own coins?  Etc.

Thanks for the questions !

Can we make our own coins?  Etc.
Any one can make his own coin we are using Counterparty to make them a free and open source system to create asset on bitcoin blockchain. The question may be whether if we might accept someone's coin in Spells Of Genesis ?
We are working on a system where player might create their own levels and characters and manage and control the distribution of the asset (what you call coin). For example you draw a nice level background and enemy you might issue an asset representing the level. Then you are free to do whatever you want with it, give, trade, sell...

Please tell us what we can do with the cards
The assets are completely free to use. If you want to use "SATOSHICARD" asset for example in your game there is nothing that refrain you to do so. The assets itself is not copyrighted.
But the illustration, the card name, story etc is copyrighted. So if you want to use it in a third party game you need EverdreamSoft's approval. But if you have a project we are happy to hear about it.

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 05:41:12 PM

The assets are completely free to use. If you want to use "SATOSHICARD" asset for example in your game there is nothing that refrain you to do so. The assets itself is not copyrighted.
But the illustration, the card name, story etc is copyrighted. So if you want to use it in a third party game you need EverdreamSoft's approval. But if you have a project we are happy to hear about it.

Can you clarify this a bit, it's getting confusing.  So if we own a satoshicard asset we can only use it in your game but you also just said, "The database can be modified and altered or even shutted down by the game studio. You don't have full ownership of the magic sword." So I can own the satoshicard but only use it in games that you sanction/approve?  Undecided
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:46:45 PM

Can you clarify this a bit, it's getting confusing.  So if we own a satoshicard asset we can only use it in your game but you also just said, "The database can be modified and altered or even shutted down by the game studio. You don't have full ownership of the magic sword." So I can own the satoshicard but only use it in games that you sanction/approve?  Undecided

I'm not an official SoG guy, but he's saying that you can use the Counterparty asset which represents the SoG card for anything you want.  If, for example, a different company issues digital game cards for use in their own game and those cards are only held in their own proprietary database, you don't actually have control over those game cards.  He's pointing out why the SoG approach of storing the cards they issue on the Bitcoin blockchain by making them Counterparty assets is better for the end-user.  They are under your control.
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:59:15 PM

Please tell us what we can do with the cards.  Can we make our own game with the copyrighted material?  Can we make our own coins?  Etc.

Thanks for the questions !

Can we make our own coins?  Etc.
Any one can make his own coin we are using Counterparty to make them a free and open source system to create asset on bitcoin blockchain. The question may be whether if we might accept someone's coin in Spells Of Genesis ?
We are working on a system where player might create their own levels and characters and manage and control the distribution of the asset (what you call coin). For example you draw a nice level background and enemy you might issue an asset representing the level. Then you are free to do whatever you want with it, give, trade, sell...

Please tell us what we can do with the cards

I can understand why you would want to keep the copyright for the illustration, card name, story, etc.  Do you think you would make these available open source at some time in the future?
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 03:42:38 PM

UNIQUE COLLABORATION SOG AND RYO FOUGERE

We are very happy and proud to announce you our unique collaboration with Ryo Fougere.

Ryo Fougere, game designer, illustrator and animator, will prepare exclusively for Spells of Genesis
five limited series of blockchain-based trading cards and a special SoG game level! Every week
we will release one series of cards. The 1st card signed by Ryo Fougere will be issued in a limited
supply of 2 000 units. The cards supply will decrease with each new series.

AJI-BASILAAR

"Aji-Basilaar", the 1st of these five limited series of blockchain-based trading cards, will be on sale
starting Tuesday, October 13th.
Its price will start at 160 BCY and it will increase with the number
of cards being purchased. The asset name is XAJIBASILAAR and the asset is locked

jackalterr

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:40:29 AM

when the distribution of 70 BCY free?
next week
when to start the distribution?
richwang01

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:48:48 AM

BitCrystals Chinese QQ group: 497588009
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:11:42 PM

hi!
i have bitcrustals on counterparty wallet...
i want to transfer it to Poloniex...
i try to send 1 BCY from counterparty wallet to poloniex bitcrystal address 1HcRChsZ9Tu1ZaseYurhYcGoHvPvY3fgH6
but under many confirmation the balance still ZERO on poloniex.
then i try to transfert other 1 coinfrom counterparty wallet to my poloniex bitcoin address 1NJm99VwNeEcYzj4yQmBN6qM1S69ATrutj.
this time poloniex BTC address is updated...
but the value for 1 BCY is 0.00005470 and not 0.00007600 who is the last price for bitcrystal on poloniex...

who can help to explain this???

thank you...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:47:17 PM

hi!
i try to send 1 BCY from counterparty wallet to poloniex bitcrystal address 1HcRChsZ9Tu1ZaseYurhYcGoHvPvY3fgH6
then i try to transfert other 1 coinfrom counterparty wallet to my poloniex bitcoin address 1NJm99VwNeEcYzj4yQmBN6qM1S69ATrutj.
but the value for 1 BCY is 0.00005470 and not 0.00007600 who is the last price for bitcrystal on poloniex...

thank you...

The last price is called last price for a reason: it was the price it was last bought for. Though bid price is lower than that (5470 SAT)
italianMiner72

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:35:01 PM

hi!

thank you...

The last price is called last price for a reason: it was the price it was last bought for. Though bid price is lower than that (5470 SAT)

maybe i have not fully explained the question...
i have BCY on counter party...
how to transfer BCY directly on poloniex BCY adress?
is not possible?
and inf is not possible, why?
i repeat...
it seem who poloniex BCY address is like a bitcoin address.. and if you put 1HcRChsZ9Tu1ZaseYurhYcGoHvPvY3fgH6 on blockchain.info, he find transaction!!!

CONFUSED!!!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:16:23 AM

Team SoG should answer this question, it's a pretty big thing that the team promised, cuz as of now we can't even use it yet haha.
italianMiner72

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:39:23 AM

Team SoG should answer this question, it's a pretty big thing that the team promised, cuz as of now we can't even use it yet haha.

someone can share link to this news?

Code:

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
alizal

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 09:53:23 AM

next week
HuhHuhHuh??
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 10:17:01 AM

Hey guys !

We are working on it ! As I speak. Please be patient it will come. We are setting up some filters for people who mass registered.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: