Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain  (Read 47163 times)
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 12:58:33 PM

Hi

If they were to give everyone their BCY then you could all sell them on the exchange if there is any profits.

The initial scammers who are involved in the hidden premine have to sell their premined coins before you guys.
This way they can cash out and move onto the next project. Things move fast. Scammers need to get their money out fast so they don't miss getting in early on the next scam.

Thanks fartbag for your message I guess it's better to be trolled than to be ignored Smiley

Yes as coincoin state there is no mining involved in BitCrystals since it's a digital asset for a game. The distribution as been finished yesterday and as it was stated it's a long process. Basically we have sliced the future game 100 mio items who are the BitCrystals and we put on sale 70mio during our token sale.
The initial scammers who are involved in the hidden premine have to sell their premined coins before you guys.
So we did sell the reserve of BitCrystals we did create during the sale here www.bitcrystals.com this sale is governed by a set of rules and we have key holders that giving us the funds to continue as soon as we reach the milestones.
 At EverdreamSoft our vision is the embrace the blockchain to leverage the decentralised power to give full owernership of a player's game asset. We believe this freedom gives more fair service for the players. We are not traders and we are not dealing with trades we are selling our product to consumer and what makes the difference with all other actor of the industry, is we give full ownership of assets. We sold BitCrystals for a month during the token sale. Our plan now is to build a product where Crypto become easier for people who are not familiar with bitcoin. To make them understand thought a stunning user experience, the power of decentralisation.

I like to believe that most people who participated to the token sale are following us on this vision and purchased a slice of Spells of Genesis because they want to be a part of this fantastic journey be the first to purchase and own decentralised game items, to be the ones thats teach and leads the industry into a whole new era.

If they were to give everyone their BCY then you could all sell them on the exchange if there is any profits.

We gave everyone their BitCrystals even in shorter timing that we announced. We promised to give BitCrystals 2 weeks after the sale and it was actually distributed 1 week after. It was a meticulous work since we have not only BitCrystals but also other games items that was distributed.
The aim of this project and it's overall vision is not to make short term profit, it's to build something together that will with it's success inspire the whole industry.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:11:01 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 11:12:29 PM by fartbags

OUCH... price drops 90% after crowd sale users get their tokens. Lucky 4 those people who got their BCY early. They could sell some of it at a nice profit and move on to the next project or even buy back into BCY and get 5x as many coins.

heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:12:45 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 04:34:21 PM by heunland

Rigth after listing on Poloniex, BCY increased by about 400% and then went back down to stabilize at a current price of around 9000 to 10,000 satoshis per BCY which is just about the same level or above what crowdsale participants paid for their BCY. Of course some traders took advantage of the initial rise and were able to make profits, as with any coin. Some people were prevented from trading when the price was higher because Poloniex had some internal problems with crediting the deposits and did not release the coins people had deposited until more than 24 hours later. So if you (@fartbags) want to blame anyone for the fact that only a few people could realize great profits in early trading, that blame should go to Poloniex for not resolving their deposit problems in a swift manner.

Also people should keep in mind that crowdsale participants received other rewards in form of rare trading cards on top of their bitcrystals distribution, depending on how much they bought. So actually they got much more value than what their Bitcrystals are worth right now on the exchanges. BitCrystals are tradeable assets acting as both the game-fuel and the premium in-game currency of Spells of Genesis. They can be used to enhance your gaming experience (like buying card packs) and traded with other players. And EverdreamSoft also needs to buy back BitCrystals and burn them in order to issue new card packs, which will reduce the total supply of BCY available.
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:19:33 PM

Have cards been distributed?

i got my coins from the IPO but don't see the apparent card i was suppose to get for buying into the crowd sale.

was wondering if they had already been sent or not
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:14:20 PM

Rigth after listing on Poloniex, BCY increased by about 400% and then went back down to stabilize at a current price of around 9000 to 10,000 satoshis per BCY which is just about the same level or above what crowdsale participants paid for their BCY. Of course some traders took advantage of the initial rise and were able to make profits, as with any coin. Some people were prevented from trading when the price was higher because Poloniex had some internal problems with crediting the deposits and did not release the coins people had deposited until more than 24 hours later. So if you (@fartbags) want to blame anyone for the fact that only a few people could realize great profits in early trading, that blame should go to Poloniex for not resolving their deposit problems in a swift manner.

Also people should keep in mind that crowdsale participants received other rewards in form of rare trading cards on top of their bitcrystals distribution, depending on how much they bought. So actually they got much more value than what their Bitcrystals are worth right now on the exchanges. BitCrystals are tradeable assets acting as both the game-fuel and the premium in-game currency of Spells of Genesis. They can be used to enhance your gaming experience (like buying card packs) and traded with other players. And EverdreamSoft also needs to buy back BitCrystals and burn them in order to issue new card packs, which will reduce the total supply of BCY available.

Poloniex had nothing to do with this price rise and dump. It was BCY who didn't give out all of the XCP tokens at the same time. Who ran this token sale for BCY? I believe it was Koinify? Koinify has run 3 over priced token sales so far and had to change their name because they suck.

The cards are actually pretty cool. It was the reason I was thinking of buying into this token sale. I wanted the cards.

My problem with the cards is they were an early buyer reward. Instead of the cards being fairly distributed to the public through a cheap card pack random card style, they were given to investors. For me that takes out all of the fun of this. It made this game more of an exclusive club. I see this impacting new user growth. Without new user growth this game and the cards are worthless.

Games = fair, otherwise no one new will want to join.

I almost get the feeling it's impossible for this game to become popular because it's impossible for a new poor user to win.

I don't really know much about the game though. I'm not involved and I only saw a demo from a long time ago before the crowdsale.

heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:25:21 PM

Poloniex had nothing to do with this price rise and dump. It was BCY who didn't give out all of the XCP tokens at the same time. Who ran this token sale for BCY? I believe it was Koinify? Koinify has run 3 over priced token sales so far and had to change their name because they suck.

The cards are actually pretty cool. It was the reason I was thinking of buying into this token sale. I wanted the cards.

My problem with the cards is they were an early buyer reward. Instead of the cards being fairly distributed to the public through a cheap card pack random card style, they were given to investors. For me that takes out all of the fun of this. It made this game more of an exclusive club. I see this impacting new user growth. Without new user growth this game and the cards are worthless.

Games = fair, otherwise no one new will want to join.

I almost get the feeling it's impossible for this game to become popular because it's impossible for a new poor user to win.

I don't really know much about the game though. I'm not involved and I only saw a demo from a long time ago before the crowdsale.

Koinify did not run the crowdsale. Had you actually kept up with project development, you would have known already that EverdreamSoft ran the crowdsale themselves and distributed the Bitcrystals through shapeshift. Also please feel free to check the blockchain and see when exactly the contributors got their distributions, and verify that in fact the distribution was done as fast as possible with a manual counterparty asset distribution to more than 400 participants, and actually finished 1 week before the promissed deadline. The fact that poloniex decided to open trading of BCY before the distribution to crowdsale participants was completely finished is not the fault of EverdreamSoft, as it was the exchange´s decision to list BCY and open trading before they had even verified their deposit process would work properly.
´
As you yourself correctly stated above, you are not up to date on what is going on with Spells of Genesis or know much about the game, yet you feel you need to tell everyone your opinion concerning this project. Had you read the available project information, you would know that in fact cardpacks will be made available to players in exchange for burning bitcrystals. Some special cards were distributed to the crowdsale participants according to their level of contributions, and some where also offered through various promotions including merged folding for foldingcoin members, and other promotions on twitter. You can also see on https://sogassets.com/dex/ that in fact the cards are not worthless nor are they exclusive to only early "investors". They are freely traded on the counterparty DEX, some of them at 180 XCP and above, and anyone interested can make an offer to buy any card they please.
alizal

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:37:17 AM

what free 70 BCY will still be sent?
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:25:53 AM

Thought I would stop in to share a thought, and a tip.

I wanted to point out that someone has been pinning down the price to soak up coins on Polo over the weekend. They have been putting large sell walls at intervals and using these to squeeze out weaker hands. Every once in awhile they will go ahead and buy the asks up to their sell wall. And then move this process down to the next lower price level. Sometimes they also dump some to add to the chain reaction. It sure helped that the distribution coins hit the exchange after the price had already risen so high. Makes for a nice scary drop to make even more people throw in the towel.

The reason I am here, and why I bought in today, is because when I see this it usually means someone wants to buy out tons of a coin in order to massively raise the price at some point in the future. And they most likely had already bought in large during the pre-sale as well. That is where those giant walls they put up came from Smiley

The question now is - when is the rise?

I'll wait to find out.
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 09:37:09 AM

Hi,

the free BitCrystals distribution will start once the Token Sale distribution is completely over. Now we are still waiting for contact details from several backers.

Thank you for your understanding.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:58:08 AM

I got my BitCrystals and cards, with lots of troubles , what was big part my fault. Embarrassed

I am still wondering how many BitCrystals is in existence.  Can that maybe be checked somewhere by ourself?

What am also wondering is do/will new players when register still get free Bitcrystals or is that over now?

PS: http://blockscan.com/assetInfo/BITCRYSTALS

I think i found where they are listed. But It seems those not sold had not been burned yet.
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:15:48 PM

Hi,

the free BitCrystals distribution will start once the Token Sale distribution is completely over. Now we are still waiting for contact details from several backers.

anyway of finding out or contacting someone in particular about the fact i haven't gotten my genesis block card?
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:18:02 PM

really nice looking game + btc. what can better than that?
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:09:50 PM

really nice looking game + btc. what can better than that?

I thought he game was 'ok'.  Maybe it will be better when it comes out.  What I would like is if they allowed us to program our own games with the copyrighted content they own.
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 02:08:59 PM

Hi,

anyway of finding out or contacting someone in particular about the fact i haven't gotten my genesis block card?
Please, send us an e-mail, using the same e-mail address as you used for the purchase and mentioning your XCP address: bitcrystals@everdreamsoft.com, we'll check it out!

marechoux

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:58:17 PM

I am thinking about these 70 BCY reward for register ( though for those who already registered it is too late).

In my mind it would be better to give (maybe a bigger reward) for playing.

For exemple for 1 hour played you get 50 BCY

For 5 hours you get 150 BCY

And everyday you can get 5 BCY for playing at least 30 min (for like 1 month maximum)

The numbers must be adjusted according the price of BCY, it was just an exemple but I think some people would play just for the reward at first and then could enjoy to play the game.

Reward should be enough high to attract some people but not too high to avoid gold farmers.

valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:25:28 PM

Where is the android download? I will like to try it but cant find the game on google play store.

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:13:14 PM

So look at the volume and look at the price now.
Volume slows and price slowly rises. Dumping ceased. Buy walls building.
And some of the lower sell walls removed.

If you sold over the last few days there is still time for you to fix your error. Wink

By the way -- on another note there seem to be two ANN pages right? Would it be better to close one? One is more official and one is an investor it seems. If you search from google it creates a little confusion. No big deal but just some advice.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815206.0
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 09:03:00 AM

Where is the android download? I will like to try it but cant find the game on google play store.
Right now we only have an alpha version, playable in a browser, no android nor iOS version.
TRY IT HERE

alizal

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 04:04:19 AM

when 70 BCY free to be distributed?
jackalterr

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:16:17 AM

how to withdraw 70 free BitCrystals from the website to the exchanger?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: