Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain  (Read 47163 times)
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:18:05 AM

We're having a hangout on Gaming on the Blockchain and Koji Higashi from SoG is beaming in. We're gonna talk about how they're using the blockchain via Counterparty to enhance gaming and game development, and reap some sweet freebies. You can watch the Hangout here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c6vdhtji70uil6picm5vtqmb0e8

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:15:12 AM

We're having a hangout on Gaming on the Blockchain and Koji Higashi from SoG is beaming in. We're gonna talk about how they're using the blockchain via Counterparty to enhance gaming and game development, and reap some sweet freebies. You can watch the Hangout here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c6vdhtji70uil6picm5vtqmb0e8

I have just saved the event in my to do. Looking forward to see the hangout.
Should be a pretty interesting talk seen that Counterparty is being integrated into a game, for the first time!
Hope we can get some insight on how it will actually integrate with the blockchain and details on how will the game use it.
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:42:44 AM

I just saw you guys have a new thread for BitCrystals. OMG it looks awesome!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.0

Glad to see more details about the upcoming crowdsale.

Looking forward to it. Smiley
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 09:14:47 AM

I'm still waiting to invest with Spells of Genesis on Koinify. Could you confirm the date on Koinify?

Hi! We really appreciate your interest. We're still in discussion with Koinify for the best timing of the token sale. We can't confirm a date yet but we will let you know as soon as we have one!

OK I will be waiting and I really exciting with Spells of Genesis game. I hope you will have Twitter giveaways again.  Grin

Hi knightdk,

We'll announce some Twitter giveaways in the coming weeks. However, we do have a Treasure Hunt challenge on BitcoinTalk, check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1017235.0

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 11:41:13 AM

[BOUNTY] Win 3,125 BitCrystals for Best Slogan - ends June 5, 2:00 PM UCT!

With our token sale coming up soon, we want to have a feel of the support from our fans! We would like for you to come up with a slogan for Spells of Genesis and we are going out guns blazing! Anyone with a Twitter account can participate and win.

Find a Slogan for SOG: say it with a slogan. Tweet a short slogan for Spells of Genesis. Use the hashtag #SOGSlogan.
Sample Tweet: Gaming, reloaded with @spellsofgenesis. #SOGSlogan

It will last for 10 days starting from 2PM UTC on May 26, 2015. A winner will be selected at the end for the more creative, insightful, witty, inspiring, popular tweet. You can tweet as many times as you like. The sample tweet above is just an example, you are encouraged to come up with your own. To be eligible, your Tweets need to contain both @spellsofgenesis and the #SOGSlogan.

The winner will be announced and contacted via Twitter.

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 02:13:16 PM

The Bitcoin Coop will be hosting their first Gaming on the Blockchain meetup this Thursday (28th May) at 19:00 PDT. Koji and Shaban will be answering questions about SoG.

Tune in at https://plus.google.com/events/c6vdhtji70uil6picm5vtqmb0e8

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:04:32 AM

Hey guys,

Can you think of a good slogan for SoG?
Join our slogan contest on Twitter - details can be found on our thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957797.msg11453916#msg11453916

Cheers,

Hnin

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:42:13 AM

Cant wait to play this awesome game  Cheesy
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 02:23:17 PM

Thanks for your support !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 01:50:14 PM

Collaboration GetGems Storj digital game asset
Blockchain-based trading cards are coming!
Play and help develop innovative Bitcoin 2.0 projects!

EverdreamSoft, together with their collaborators, is launching a series of special blockchain-based trading cards for their Moonga and Spells of Genesis games.

SJCXCARD

The SJCXCARD, playable as “Storj Library”, is launched in collaboration with Storj who is developing a revolutionary, decentralized (peer-to-peer), and secure cloud storage platform. There will ever be 1000 cards, which can only be obtained by using Storjcoin X. You can purchase the 1st SJCXCARD ever for only SJCX 54 (equivalent of USD 1), then the price will gradually increase, topping at USD 30 after 200 cards sold. To learn more about the development of the SJCXCARD price, see the graphics below.
SJXCARD Counterparty Asset

GEMZCARD

The GEMZCARD, playable as “Precious Gemz Box”, is launched in collaboration with GetGems who is developing an innovative Messaging App with a built-in Bitcoin and GEMZ wallet. There will ever be 1000 cards, which can only be obtained by using GEMZ. You can purchase the 1st GEMZCARD ever for only GEMS 84.89 (equivalent of USD 1), then the price will gradually increase, topping at USD 30 after 200 cards sold. To learn more about the development of the GEMZCARD price, see the graphics below.
GEMZCARD Counterparty Asset

Launching these cards allows to create a unique relation between the Moonga world and other blockchain-based projects. Check it out!

On sale right now!

SJCXCARD and GEMZCARD distribution chart

HOW TO GET YOUR CARDS

• Go to "Exchange"
  • Go to "Market"
  • Purchase the cards you want
  • Enjoy!

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:00:46 PM

That is a great promo, got to get me some of these!!!  Smiley

So does this mean that there may be other cards for more projects in the future?

Can any project that is interested reach out and get their own card made?

Great work guys!
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 10:04:21 AM

That is a great promo, got to get me some of these!!!  Smiley

So does this mean that there may be other cards for more projects in the future?

Can any project that is interested reach out and get their own card made?

Great work guys!
Awesome, thank you!  Wink

Yes, there probably will be some other special cards. In principle we are open to any cryptocurrency-based project, what's important is that the community around the specific coin is interested in joining SoG.
Do you think about any project in particular?

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 01:52:43 PM

We have just launched a new round of the SoG Treasure Chest - check it out!

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:45:26 AM

Heh, i was reading the post from the begining thinking god damnit, now i have to wait for this, and after reaching the end i was so happy, guess my time will start getting lost soon enough.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 10:58:59 AM

Heh, i was reading the post from the begining thinking god damnit, now i have to wait for this, and after reaching the end i was so happy, guess my time will start getting lost soon enough.
Wink

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 03:38:37 PM

BitCrystals Token Sale starting on July 29th!

BitCrystals

BitCrystals are tradable Counterparty assets which act as the game-fuel and premium currency in EverdreamSoft’s upcoming free-to-play mobile
game Spells of Genesis (SoG) and flagship trading card game Moonga. They can be used to enhance gaming experience like buying card packs
or unlocking new features.

Token Sale

The BitCrystal Token Sale is a crowdfund. When you buy BitCrystals, you become a backer of the project. This means you get rewarded with the
game’s premium currency while fundingits development. You can then use your BitCrystals to purchase new card decks and game items or trade
them on Counterparty.

The Token Sale will start this summer on Swarm and will last for one month. To be initially offered at the rate of 15,000 BitCrystals per BTC
($0.016 per BitCrystals), the price of the BitCrystals will increase every 5 days. The Token Sale ends after 30 days or when all the BitCrystals
are sold, whichever occurs first. Unsold BitCrystals will be burned afterwards.

Token Sale Rates

Token Sale Funds will be held in a multisig wallet by third parties

As an extra guarantee to our contributors we want to receive funds raised during our token sale ONLY if we deliver Spells of Genesis and its
features as planned. All the funds raised will be held in a multisig wallet. The key officers are: Toni Lane Casserly, CEO at CoinTelegraph
and Jeremy Johnson, founder of CoinDaddy.io.
We are looking for a third candidate and we will announce the last key officer in due course. Funds will be released by the officers ONLY
on satisfactory completion of each of the three milestones below.

Milestones

#1 (release 33% of funds raised)
Alpha version of Spells of Genesis with 10 different game levels. The game will allow to connect a Counterwallet and transfer card assets.
Extra levels will be available. For example if a player owns 100 GEMZ a special GEMZ level will be playable. A player will be able to view
their assets on Counterwallet as digital game items.

#2 (release 33% of funds raised)
Fully featured beta version of the game with all components present. Several levels will be playable, the game interface and story will be
complete. The game will have a wallet and payment method.
(Feb 2016)

#3 (release 34% of funds raised)
Final development of the game with over 100 game levels and 150+ cards. With the ability for players to play in groups (guilds), to create
their own levels, characters as digital asset, and also trade them.
(Apr 2015)

JOIN SPELLS OF GENESIS TO STAY TUNED!

Register on our website and subscribe to our newsletter

Follow us on Twitter

Read more about SoG and the BitCrystals Token Sale

The Token Sale will take place on Swarm

Get in touch

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:41:47 PM

I have folded some BitCrystals and some FD cards!
Currently, I'm only able to trade them through the XCP Counterparty platform. will there be other places where we will be able to trade them or we will only be able to trade them through the XCP platform?
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:52:45 PM

I'm assuming these are not to be confused with BitCrystal?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:00:57 PM

This one is Bitcrystals with an S at the end... pretty cool coin if you ask me, I hope they succed with the game

www.bitcrystals.com
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 02:58:49 PM

This one is Bitcrystals with an S at the end... pretty cool coin if you ask me, I hope they succed with the game

www.bitcrystals.com
Thanks, we hope so too Wink So we'll need your support, guys...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: