Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:46:23 AM

The first ever Crown block halving successfully passed this weekend, after approximately 4 years since the launch of the CRW blockchain. Next halving is estimated towards the end of 2022.

https://twitter.com/CrownPlatform/status/1056455334661943296

I've notice that. With POS in place and halved masternode/systemnode reward I believe that the price should go up very soon.

Just to make it clear to all nubcakes reading this bs "POS" this coin is not its "MNPOS"

You even got nubcakes devs trying to use ur mislabeled lies as pos with there mnpos...

The old guard crypto community lolin there arse of at this misleading "pos"

the Deff of pos below so u can relearn what u should already know as so called clegend btc account holders lol.... weetbix box legend account and no real props in crypto world.

"Proof of Stake (PoS) concept states that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds. This means that the more Bitcoin or altcoin owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has. The first cryptocurrency to adopt the PoS method was Peercoin."

rename to MNPOS like it should be named or ya might be in for some law suites in due time. ;_)

Da ja
Stabycroc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stabycroc

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

i crw og no can stop me

many big brain idea

make crw lift in money

moon super moon soon

When u give $100k USd worth of crw to the public out of your crw wallet to make crw grow come back to me kid...

You got no balls cuz u hide behind false fake nick... why not come play on ur main account lol pus...

You make prove my point about kids running this coin.

You will never see crw at the 80k sat mark ever agian, u miss da moon rocket ride from infernal and now ya all on all stuck on da coach B grade bus lol.

You have no credit in any crypto circles and never will, i ernt my crypto stripes and im well know unlike ur arse lol.

POS it is not MNPOS it is!!

Your to soft to come show urtrue self and would never come into live crypto chat box cuz ur like i said f of it and soft as hell....
Pretty much ur all talk and no balls. Your like the trump of crypto :_)>

Stabycroc ;_)>
EdwardCRWMorra

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

i crw og no can stop me

many big brain idea

make crw lift in money

moon super moon soon

When u give $100k USd worth of crw to the public out of your crw wallet to make crw grow come back to me kid...

You got no balls cuz u hide behind false fake nick... why not come play on ur main account lol pus...

You will never see crw at the 80k sat mark ever agian, u miss da moon rocket ride from infernal and now ya all on all stuck on da coach B grade bus lol.

You have no credit in any crypto circles and never will, i ernt my crypto stripes and im well know unlike ur arse lol.

Your to soft to come show urtrue self and would never come into live crypto chat box cuz ur like i said f of it and soft as hell....

Stabycroc ;_)>

Stabycroc ma man,

You're the real Crown(CRW) Jester...

Able to point out what's wrong in the kingdoms where the people wear the crown, without getting your head chopped off...!

Keep going ma man!

Please however try to see the hard work being put in by the community. The little funding there is to get things done.
The mistakes made because not everyone is a Perfect OG like you.

Your limitless ally,

Edward Morra

P.s.
MN-SNPOS you're right, doesn't sound as sexy though.
Stabycroc

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

i crw og no can stop me

many big brain idea

make crw lift in money

moon super moon soon

Stabycroc ;_)>

Stabycroc ma man,

Able to point out what's wrong in the kingdoms where the people wear the crown, without getting your head chopped off...!

Keep going ma man!

Please however try to see the hard work being put in by the community. The little funding there is to get things done.

Your limitless ally,

Edward Morra

P.s.

I speak in crypto truths as that what earn's crypto stripes and respect not lies and shady deals..everything ive typed here is crypto fact's and can be verified by MANY legends of crypto...INc the owner of ccex ( not that his word is worth much these days )...
i work in tough lub, i wouldn't be even wasting my time trying to fix there wrgs if i didnt care..

This coin is as much mine as it is urs and every other holder of CRW, dev team think there gods preminded super blocks and allowing fake mns proposals ( educate urself and go have a read of all the MN payout and for what and whatend game of those proposals, if you smart ul see the light) to rape and get rich of others hard work of something others worked real hard to make good for them without the helpers in the shadows this coin would of died years ago...
but what respect is showing non and there gods and were just suckers to them.

lol So have u giving away $100k USd worth out of ur personal crw wallet like i have to the public to promote crw?
Nope think not..yeah count that solo community funding... F's givin non...

were u the 1st promoter of CRW? Did you get ALL the big hash miners of the day to notice crw? ( if u understand new coins ul understand without hash ur dead) Did u get all the Big traders/coin shakers in on CRW? ( if u understand how exchanges work ul understand u need trade vol to stay listed or ya once again DEAD).. F's givin NON..

Im no way perfect as u say, but dont u learn from lessons in life? eps when u lose BTC or $?

yea i made a major mistake trusting a dev of another coin to run my CRW mns, another 40k+ poof gone and most the mn rewards i got since the start he was paid to run em cuz he was on hard times with his life and coin... but thats for him to live with himself not me..

But as u see at least im honest enough to tell u that and i dont even know u from a bar of soap.

ive been in this game ALOt longer than most and seen ALot more so im more crypto educated than most to the things that goes on. devs love when there holders are blind to basic crypto..

I do totally agree with u that MN-SNPOS does sound sexy but its another i told ya so when just trying to make CRW BETTER than worse. some people/dev just dont like great ideas unless its there own and this dev team been use to riding of others great ideas for years why start thanking now hay lol?!?!?!?!?!?

Thin Crw devs need to understand is that most there trading is on trex which is in Usa so they have to follow usa laws to trade.... misleading by mislabeling as POS when its not could get em in big trouble.... But even tho once again im just trying to help in a tough lub way to rename so they dont get in trouble, im the prick lol

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

realdefunctec

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

i crw og no can stop me

many big brain idea

make crw lift in money

moon super moon soon

Stabycroc ;_)>

Stabycroc ma man,

Keep going ma man!

Your limitless ally,

Edward Morra

P.s.

I speak in crypto truths as that what earn's crypto stripes and respect not lies and shady deals..everything ive typed here is crypto fact's and can be verified by MANY legends of crypto...INc the owner of ccex ( not that his word is worth much these days )...
i work in tough lub, i wouldn't be even wasting my time trying to fix there wrgs if i didnt care..

This coin is as much mine as it is urs and every other holder of CRW, dev team think there gods preminded super blocks and allowing fake mns proposals ( educate urself and go have a read of all the MN payout and for what and whatend game of those proposals, if you smart ul see the light) to rape and get rich of others hard work of something others worked real hard to make good for them without the helpers in the shadows this coin would of died years ago...
but what respect is showing non and there gods and were just suckers to them.

lol So have u giving away $100k USd worth out of ur personal crw wallet like i have to the public to promote crw?
Nope think not..yeah count that solo community funding... F's givin non...

were u the 1st promoter of CRW? Did you get ALL the big hash miners of the day to notice crw? ( if u understand new coins ul understand without hash ur dead) Did u get all the Big traders/coin shakers in on CRW? ( if u understand how exchanges work ul understand u need trade vol to stay listed or ya once again DEAD).. F's givin NON..

Im no way perfect as u say, but dont u learn from lessons in life? eps when u lose BTC or $?

yea i made a major mistake trusting a dev of another coin to run my CRW mns, another 40k+ poof gone and most the mn rewards i got since the start he was paid to run em cuz he was on hard times with his life and coin... but thats for him to live with himself not me..

But as u see at least im honest enough to tell u that and i dont even know u from a bar of soap.

ive been in this game ALOt longer than most and seen ALot more so im more crypto educated than most to the things that goes on. devs love when there holders are blind to basic crypto..

I do totally agree with u that MN-SNPOS does sound sexy but its another i told ya so when just trying to make CRW BETTER than worse. some people/dev just dont like great ideas unless its there own and this dev team been use to riding of others great ideas for years why start thanking now hay lol?!?!?!?!?!?

Thin Crw devs need to understand is that most there trading is on trex which is in Usa so they have to follow usa laws to trade.... misleading by mislabeling as POS when its not could get em in big trouble.... But even tho once again im just trying to help in a tough lub way to rename so they dont get in trouble, im the prick lol

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

From the link above (Medium Update)
"Crown MN PoS Protocol
The MN PoS testnet was launched in the beginning of October and is available for public testing now. Tom (@presstab) and his team are finishing work on the 4th stage: Hardening of software design and security. They have fixed some critical bugs in the new PoS and are going to relaunch a new clean chain this week. Feel free to join the MN PoS public testing channel: https://mm.crownlab.eu/crown/channels/public-testing-mn-pos. The new build will be available soon."

Please forgive our update bots... Sometimes they don't explain enough.. We'll add a few more lines of code, don't worry Smiley

But for those of you here that are not trolls, you can clearly see the Dev team relating to Crowns upcoming PoS as MNPOS within the Medium article.
Even the link to testing chat is "MN-POS" https://mm.crownlab.eu/crown/channels/public-testing-mn-pos

So Staby is 'dropping bombs' on a title that links to an article that clearly describes how it's MNPOS, thanks.

Staby, you mined Crown and then promoted to increase you stack value... What do you want from the dev team... I'll say it, congrats dude :clap: :clap: :clap:

Where have you been for the last two years of development? We have been here every day trying to make Crown into a platform in which anyone can move their website/business/whatever over to the Crown network and adapt a blockchain into their business.
This has real world use and the team IS building it.

But first Crown has many issues to solve.. Like Merge mining (which has been an epic fail for Crown), Bitcoin Core updates and governance improvements.
Once these are in place, then the platform can be built with a secure network inplace as a framework.

The team for the last two years have networked all over the world, face to face with each other and other individuals from all walks of life. Invested hundreds of hours individually to the project, 10,000s contributed to the cause. They are relentless even in the face of the bear market...

Also, please please show the world some proof of your claims of "Shady deals", "Lies", "Pre-mine", "Fake proposals", "Riding others ideas for years?", "Mis-leading", "made up crap in your head".
realdefunctec

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Also to confirm, Crown MNPoS is a form of PoS. Calling it PoS is not incorrect.
realdefunctec

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

I can also confirm that I have worked on and with the Dev team since early 2016. Staby has provided nothing in the last two years of Crown development in regards to testing, ideas for the project, code contribution, community engagement, community help, financial contributions, new exchanges, adoption, no attended meetings.

This may not have been the case at the beginning, before 2016? But Crown was fully dead when I entered the "community" in 2016.
Stabycroc

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

I can also confirm that I have worked on and with the Dev team since early 2016. Staby has provided nothing in the last two years of Crown development in regards to testing, ideas for the project, code contribution, community engagement, community help, financial contributions, new exchanges, adoption, no attended meetings.

This may not have been the case at the beginning, before 2016? But Crown was fully dead when I entered the "community" in 2016.

1st of all this guy is a nobody in Real crypto circles, lub when people call themself devs... unlike u kid i actuly help mutli coins unlike you and for alot longer than 2016 ya nubcake.
with all the crap u typed but i keep to the shadows.

Any $ he is 1 of the Mn voters voting in shockey propsals  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes that 1 of the main devs has publicly said they had been taking advantage of, so your words mean nothing just more lies...

Is you name Infernal? nope well Shh lil boy... u done nothing.

2nd this is wat im talkin about.... "As a dev i can say is pos.." no its not (MSPOS at best ) and its misleading if u cant see that you a bigger fool that you making urself/crw now esp saying that your this high and mighty nobody in da REAL crypto world you doing great so far....clearly no understand of legal part of crpto either.

If you had been in crw since 2016 u would know who i was cuz it it was only listed on ccex were i was moderator. ( oh so tell me which exchanges u have worked at and help and tried help make coins grow the way they should.. Big fat non....)

It's not me thats lost contact its the Og devs ( thats not u by the way lol ) left ccex cuz of there lets say disagreement with Yuri over some 1 selling btc to crw address.

If u actually fact checked like most people would and REAd what ive typed here, u will see 1/2 the answers to your nubcakes ?'s

never had a BCT account till devs forced my hand, i would chat to them threw emails and once again PROOF of this... unlike anything u said about me no proof just lies and bs.

but i also had a inside man and ACP dev that was contacting devs for me ( once again fact checking helps and facts and actuly know wtf your talking about helps to)...
NON of which u come to the table with just alot Of BLAH BLAH BLAG bs MEH meh lies...

Facts dont let em get in da way..

PS you prove ur a crypto nubcake cuz crypto trolls ( apart from great orcide ) talk in crypto facts as FACTS+alil Fu=crypto win..
Crypto troll angels :_0
DW these are lesson ul learn in time young 1 ;_)>

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:41:47 PM

Crown Platform mini documentary presentation was distributed to the Public Television affiliates  as a part of Success Files presented by Rob Lowe. Still to be confirmed wit the producers if they will run it with Rob. Myself and Artem are having a skype with them tomorrow, will paste info here.

Watch the full clip here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U0cwv0RcTc

realdefunctec

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

1st of all this guy is a nobody in Real crypto circles, lub when people call themself devs... unlike u kid i actuly help mutli coins unlike you and for alot longer than 2016 ya nubcake.
with all the crap u typed but i keep to the shadows.

Any $ he is 1 of the Mn voters voting in shockey propsals  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes that 1 of the main devs has publicly said they had been taking advantage of, so your words mean nothing just more lies...

Is you name Infernal? nope well Shh lil boy... u done nothing.

2nd this is wat im talkin about.... "As a dev i can say is pos.." no its not (MSPOS at best ) and its misleading if u cant see that you a bigger fool that you making urself/crw now esp saying that your this high and mighty nobody in da REAL crypto world you doing great so far....clearly no understand of legal part of crpto either.

If you had been in crw since 2016 u would know who i was cuz it it was only listed on ccex were i was moderator. ( oh so tell me which exchanges u have worked at and help and tried help make coins grow the way they should.. Big fat non....)

It's not me thats lost contact its the Og devs ( thats not u by the way lol ) left ccex cuz of there lets say disagreement with Yuri over some 1 selling btc to crw address.

If u actually fact checked like most people would and REAd what ive typed here, u will see 1/2 the answers to your nubcakes ?'s

never had a BCT account till devs forced my hand, i would chat to them threw emails and once again PROOF of this... unlike anything u said about me no proof just lies and bs.

but i also had a inside man and ACP dev that was contacting devs for me ( once again fact checking helps and facts and actuly know wtf your talking about helps to)...
NON of which u come to the table with just alot Of BLAH BLAH BLAG bs MEH meh lies...

Facts dont let em get in da way..

PS you prove ur a crypto nubcake cuz crypto trolls ( apart from great orcide ) talk in crypto facts as FACTS+alil Fu=crypto win..
Crypto troll angels :_0
DW these are lesson ul learn in time young 1 ;_)>

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Roll Eyes

Half of what you say is crazy.. What do you want me to do? Sit through the pages and pages of 1/2 crazy 1/4 fact 1/4 misinfo...
Sorry man but i lose you after the second lie you tell about the Crown dev team in every post you do..

Be normal, and show people clear evidence of what you claim.. Then let the team answer your simple, easy to understand questions..
Instead of

"ey, nu3cAke.. u cAkes av no clue an li3 evry seconds of tah day, like ev1l criminal spirits u r. you suck an steal from poor people.. DIE!"
Ya know...
realdefunctec

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

Why do you keep bringing up Inferno? He's a great lad, we actually met, twice now. But hasn't been really active in the team or development for months.

The team is much bigger than any one person, which reflects in the code, if you ever took a look...
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core
realdefunctec

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

I didn't think I'd need to explain this to such a veteran and super awesome legend such as yourself, but....

A crypto currency project and the maintaining of it requires much more than just code, although code is highest priority many more low to medium level tasks
need to be looked after such as testing/hosting/graphics/media/production/management/documentation/support/research/thelistgoeson.

Which is where people like me and many others in the Crown community can contribute... You don't need to be a C++ cryptographer to contribute to a crypto project.
realdefunctec

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

Just so you know, I was helping Darkcoin with testnet in 2014  Cheesy
I didn't see you there too.. Just saying..
Stabycroc

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

By what u just said you not willing to edumacate urself about the facts, just run blind.... your almost funny :_)>

If u cant understand Engrish u can understand 1/2 the world your talking in crypto to cuz they all speak broken English ( you probs a yank and dont speak true english but gramma nazi all day long?!? )

OG devs should have post on da crw devs page and forum "Dont go in crypto wars with staby ul lose, just ignore him and the fact he prezents"

Ask infernal Whom i am and what ive done next time u meet him for the 3nd time ROFL...Ask Og devs what infernal has done for CRW while ya there 2 to edumacate urself ( i bet ur raging from all da Engrish :_0 i am to plz )

Ive helped the whole of crypto grow, i dont just help 1 crew of grp.. i help from da shadows unless needed to put nubcakes like urself in ur place.

Ive done more good for crypto on my lil pinky than ul do in ur life time..

Im not saying that he work u do isnt good in any way but u attack me without facts il attack you with crypto fact simple.... FACTs+lil Fu=crypto win

Im not going to brag about whom or who ive helped but its alot more than ur 2x coins and if the main devs educated u new lads about whom i am we wouldnt be having this chat.... if u read back ( which ya to lazy to do so ul see ) theres a track record of og devs doing this and it back firing on em.

Im once again giving constructive comment to help fix some issues within crw which are clear to all pro of this game, u clearly have no idea of law in USA and silly enought not to use the MN-pos label and SELL it as the new thing on da block and at the same time amking it cleatr to ALl that is not TRUE POS system..... THATS HOW BLODY DUMB U ARE, even with ya 100% gramma nazi ways lol...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;__)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

In a democratic vote, run through the CRW DAO governance system, the Crown community expressed their opinion to increase the Superblock (development fund) to 25% of the block reward. Over 430 masternodes voted yes. This move was key to keep the developers going!

https://twitter.com/CrownPlatform/status/1062241226487939072

realdefunctec

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

By what u just said you not willing to edumacate urself about the facts, just run blind.... your almost funny :_)>

If u cant understand Engrish u can understand 1/2 the world your talking in crypto to cuz they all speak broken English ( you probs a yank and dont speak true english but gramma nazi all day long?!? )

OG devs should have post on da crw devs page and forum "Dont go in crypto wars with staby ul lose, just ignore him and the fact he prezents"

Ask infernal Whom i am and what ive done next time u meet him for the 3nd time ROFL...Ask Og devs what infernal has done for CRW while ya there 2 to edumacate urself ( i bet ur raging from all da Engrish :_0 i am to plz )

Ive helped the whole of crypto grow, i dont just help 1 crew of grp.. i help from da shadows unless needed to put nubcakes like urself in ur place.

Ive done more good for crypto on my lil pinky than ul do in ur life time..

Im not saying that he work u do isnt good in any way but u attack me without facts il attack you with crypto fact simple.... FACTs+lil Fu=crypto win

Im not going to brag about whom or who ive helped but its alot more than ur 2x coins and if the main devs educated u new lads about whom i am we wouldnt be having this chat.... if u read back ( which ya to lazy to do so ul see ) theres a track record of og devs doing this and it back firing on em.

Im once again giving constructive comment to help fix some issues within crw which are clear to all pro of this game, u clearly have no idea of law in USA and silly enought not to use the MN-pos label and SELL it as the new thing on da block and at the same time amking it cleatr to ALl that is not TRUE POS system..... THATS HOW BLODY DUMB U ARE, even with ya 100% gramma nazi ways lol...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;__)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's a form of PoS, is it not?
If you think not, and want others to think/say the same (using bullying tactics) you are the nazi, sir.
MN-PoS is a form of PoS with only MN/SN being able to stake. Proof of stake still stands, just for MN/SN only. MN-PoS is a basic descriptor of Crown's version of PoS.

My nubcake ears are listening... What do you suggest we call it?
Stabycroc

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:00:23 AM

It's a form of PoS, is it not?
If you think not, and want others to think/say the same (using bullying tactics) you are the nazi, sir.
MN-PoS is a form of PoS with only MN/SN being able to stake. Proof of stake still stands, just for MN/SN only. MN-PoS is a basic descriptor of Crown's version of PoS.

My nubcake ears are listening... What do you suggest we call it?

[/quote]

I linked the true deff of POs b4....

Hey plz dont use words bigger than 7 letters plz it hurt  my head...

Why would i come up with the name maybe thats something u should get a vote going here for ALL crw holders to have a vote on or let the centralized mn vote system  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes vote on it either way its just silly to name POS.
Eddie had a sexy name for it, maybe roll with that..

While were talkin devs stuff, would be good idea to have some governance over the mn vote system to avoid shonky proposals go threw from shonkey mns holders making them and should be some 1 to oversee that those proposals arnt as said...

If you are a true dev u could easily see wat im saying by looking at all the proposals voted in and what has come from those apart from straight dumps on da markets and no real value for crw returns for those proposals or just straight out nothing..sure some have been real and even i would of voted for them but few and far compared to the bad 1s.

Cheesy funny Eg.. Australian promoter proposal .....If this wasnt given to ACP it shouldnt of been given to any1.
Who was this said CRW aussie promote?!?!!?!? cuz there only ever been 2x and ACP is 1 of em.

Ps igotspots aka swapsie skooled me in mn ways years ago.. i know the system well and how it can work well or be abused well at the same time...ACP knows the system well cuz he helped crw devs with mn system and fault checking when CRW 1st started there mn system and was run of my coins.... but were just crypto trolls yea?! ::_)>>>>

as its were crw is failing the most in my eyes and admitted from other devs it has that issue but nothing done about it apart from bigger superblocks for devs lol.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Stonehenge say to decentralize everything but CRW mns are not.

Ps just for a alil heads up, i did shout acouple 100 crw to the devs for a round at there 1st crw meeting ever.... like i said i like to help from da shadows ;_0 ul just never know it was me unless im forced out of da troll shadows.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Stabycroc

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

realdefunctec  Wink  Kiss

Do you think some 1 is a dev is they actively promote said coin for years in a clean to cyrpto way showing the good points without shill or hype when no1 else was for years?  Kiss

Do you think some 1 is a dev is they actively promote said coin for years to many miners inc the top sha hashers of the day just cuz u asked them nicely to throw some hash to it cuz the chain was slow and not much crw vol to move around then (alot harder to make min vol if nothing to buy or sell ).  Kiss

Do you think some 1 is a dev is they actively help devs for years when all they speak is chech to speak for them in main lang market engrish and to there exchange owner with updates and such?  Kiss

Do you think some 1 is a dev is they actively promote said coin for years to other smart people in crypto and get there eyes on it and they help with the growth of said con?  Kiss

Do you think some 1 is a dev is they actively promote said coin for years and give 25000+k crw away in airdrops and giveaway out of their back pocket?  Kiss

Do you think some 1 is a dev is they actively helps devs inc testing an fault checking even if threw 3rd partys but still of there back or ideas?  Kiss

Do you think some 1 is a dev is they actively trolls any1 that talks fact-less crap about said coin for years and put em in da baby troll box when they do.. So they dont try it again and let them play watever end game there trying to do? or as moderator just ban em Kiss

Ive helped and trained many devs in my time to help improve something, usually its the way they promo coin in a spamming scamming way when the coin doesnt need it and just makes it look bad due to bad promo work.

Im no dev, im just a crypto troll angel that helps from da shadows but saying that its all a walk in da park 4me apart from code ( 0101010101010 starts to fall alsleep )

Hence why wool over my eyes doesnt work :_)>

i typed a better 1 than this but i got timed out and vanished :_(

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

Hey guys,

I check this thread each time hoping there is important info, but it ends up being an enjoyable discussion. Still, could you take it to discord? Seems like a better place for this. Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
higherbridge

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

Hey guys,

I check this thread each time hoping there is important info, but it ends up being an enjoyable discussion. Still, could you take it to discord? Seems like a better place for this. Smiley

Agreed - and we wish. Stabycroc refuses to leave the ccex trollbox though, which is what got this whole thing going several months ago.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: