Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

Now read the above once again, because these are the real facts about CRW.

Only because the community is making these brave steps, the project is not at 0 and keeps on going even in these bear market conditions. We are not like most ICOs who really harmed the crypto market with lies and fake promises, thank them they brought lambo mentality here, but never blame a fairplay project like CRW!

Crown will survive because it is a real community project!

Only 0.4 btc to shine ur shoes sire/mam  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 0.1 cheaper than the last time the devs cleaned thee shoes, great deal...

Put down your sword knight. Enough harm was done to this board.

How about taking some responsibility's for the harm done rather than shift blame on people that actuly helped u grow and then u treated like crap..
What did u think people wouldnt listen to me?Clearly u forgot whom i am in crypto..

u should know better than that i talk in crypto facts, i like i said 10x already tried to talk to u threw other channels  ( u even have 1 of my emails to contact and talk it threw but nah) but ya just brushed me off and didnt care about major investors concerns with mn votes system and promo giveaways to people that HAVE NOT done any REAL promo to get those amounts.

like i also said b4 do u really think i want my investments to drop and that i still hold all my CRW without mn returns, i pointed out weakness in ur systems but nah F staby he got no clue...
So how that work for ya? so called promoters dumped the coins straight away..Mn system needs more stringent rules to make list for something new to vote on and having it so only mn owners can vote to what gets spend were is  major flaw in this system...it was great idea at start but its been abused. 

Im more than happy to as u say put my sword down when u meet those concerns or fix them as there major concern that hurt u aswell as every long term investor, but u just think im attacking you rather than helping u, its called constructive criticism...hence why i tried to work with devs on this issues in the shadows but im not worth the time lol.(crwfan ur fine, there not )

Basically dont trust/listen nubcakes just looking for free ride, listen to people that actuly gave a hoot about crw and proved it  for years in so many ways..

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sitonmythrone

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

dumb dumb blah blah

stabcroc reptile size brain

not know english word

not help crw now

just spray dumb word

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

Only because the community is making these brave steps, the project is not at 0 and keeps on going even in these bear market conditions. We are not like most ICOs who really harmed the crypto market with lies and fake promises, thank them they brought lambo mentality here, but never blame a fairplay project like CRW!

Only 0.4 btc to shine ur shoes sire/mam  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 0.1 cheaper than the last time the devs cleaned thee shoes, great deal...

How about taking some responsibility's for the harm done rather than shift blame on people that actuly helped u grow and then u treated like crap..
What did u think people wouldnt listen to me?Clearly u forgot whom i am in crypto..

u should know better than that i talk in crypto facts, i like i said 10x already tried to talk to u threw other channels  ( u even have 1 of my emails to contact and talk it threw but nah) but ya just brushed me off and didnt care about major investors concerns with mn votes system and promo giveaways to people that HAVE NOT done any REAL promo to get those amounts.

like i also said b4 do u really think i want my investments to drop and that i still hold all my CRW without mn returns, i pointed out weakness in ur systems but nah F staby he got no clue...
So how that work for ya? so called promoters dumped the coins straight away..Mn system needs more stringent rules to make list for something new to vote on and having it so only mn owners can vote to what gets spend were is  major flaw in this system...it was great idea at start but its been abused. 

Im more than happy to as u say put my sword down when u meet those concerns or fix them as there major concern that hurt u aswell as every long term investor, but u just think im attacking you rather than helping u, its called constructive criticism...hence why i tried to work with devs on this issues in the shadows but im not worth the time lol.(crwfan ur fine, there not )

Basically dont trust/listen nubcakes just looking for free ride, listen to people that actuly gave a hoot about crw and proved it  for years in so many ways..

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Understand your concerns knight. the fact that some people who submitted proposals and did not deliver is a fact and you are right about it. We need to bear in mind also that crypto is in its early stages and is learning from these mistakes. I have not taken a single CRW from the proposal system just for your knowledge. I have addressed this to our developers several times, but they have told me they have their hands full of finally delivering the platform API so businesses can really start playing with it and connect to our blockchain.

I will open your suggestion again in the dev team calls this Wednesday and will PM Volodymyr who is responsible for fixing and building our governance system.

Also, I am just a regular community member who is working on crown on a daily basis trying to help the project, that is all I care about. I have not sold at 4, and I am not sorry about it. Crown is a long term game, I wish people would understand that.

Thanks for thinking to put your sword down.

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

The @RobLowe #SuccessFiles airing will feature a commercial segment and an educational video about CRW and blockchain technology.
The primetime videos will be shown to millions of homes accross the US in October 2018 – everyone will know who we are and what we stand for!

https://twitter.com/CrownPlatform/status/1036169425534300160

Stabycroc

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Understand your concerns knight. the fact that some people who submitted proposals and did not deliver is a fact and you are right about it. We need to bear in mind also that crypto is in its early stages and is learning from these mistakes. I have not taken a single CRW from the proposal system just for your knowledge. I have addressed this to our developers several times, but they have told me they have their hands full of finally delivering the platform API so businesses can really start playing with it and connect to our blockchain.

I will open your suggestion again in the dev team calls this Wednesday and will PM Volodymyr who is responsible for fixing and building our governance system.

Also, I am just a regular community member who is working on crown on a daily basis trying to help the project, that is all I care about. I have not sold at 4, and I am not sorry about it. Crown is a long term game, I wish people would understand that.

Np thanks for professional reply and il put my sword down but if Volo doesnt fix the system il fix him/her pure and simple as all those stuff ups/thefts are on him/her.

When dev team doesn't listen to people that know/read the game better than them and just trying to help fix ( bct forum isnt learning the game i assure you of that.)

Being a mod of site that has a large mix of different crypto users u will as all the good and bad happens there and u learn and gain trust to get that info, not on twitter//discord or bct.

As i said many times ive tried to help fix these issues in the shadows but i got ignored

Long term u say well u should know better than any that ive been in and supporting crw the longest, i even rejected coins infernal tried to throw me as at least he could see the free work i put in was worth alil love back.

i understand the work u have put in trust me, its why i always used to show total respect to u and SH till this..you know this.

I would advise stop sending baby arsed idiots to try troll me, it just makes me want to crypto fact check more and put him in a baby arsed troll box.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Clearly their ( im sure i know who it is, but doesn't have the nuts to use there real nick to try baby troll me ) got no basic understanding of crypto and just making you look bad not me as i use my REAL nick and talk crypto truths and have ernt my crypto guard respect from more legends in this game than most would dream of having..

clickbait merit doesn't count in real crypto world, trust and respect does tho..and there ernt not clicked or bought.

On a side note plz make the zip files of new wallet versions with the version number on it as it creates confusion for many to whether there on correct version or not, its not a big issues for users like me without mns but i know it is for those that do use mns..
ive advised this many time before hopefully this time some 1 will listen to reason.

Lays sword down...
Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Np thanks for professional reply and il put my sword down but if Volo doesnt fix the system il fix him/her pure and simple as all those stuff ups/thefts are on him/her.

When dev team doesn't listen to people that know/read the game better than them and just trying to help fix ( bct forum isnt learning the game i assure you of that.)

Being a mod of site that has a large mix of different crypto users u will as all the good and bad happens there and u learn and gain trust to get that info, not on twitter//discord or bct.

As i said many times ive tried to help fix these issues in the shadows but i got ignored

Long term u say well u should know better than any that ive been in and supporting crw the longest, i even rejected coins infernal tried to throw me as at least he could see the free work i put in was worth alil love back.

i understand the work u have put in trust me, its why i always used to show total respect to u and SH till this..you know this.

I would advise stop sending baby arsed idiots to try troll me, it just makes me want to crypto fact check more and put him in a baby arsed troll box.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Clearly their ( im sure i know who it is, but doesn't have the nuts to use there real nick to try baby troll me ) got no basic understanding of crypto and just making you look bad not me as i use my REAL nick and talk crypto truths and have ernt my crypto guard respect from more legends in this game than most would dream of having..

clickbait merit doesn't count in real crypto world, trust and respect does tho..and there ernt not clicked or bought.

On a side note plz make the zip files of new wallet versions with the version number on it as it creates confusion for many to whether there on correct version or not, its not a big issues for users like me without mns but i know it is for those that do use mns..
ive advised this many time before hopefully this time some 1 will listen to reason.

Lays sword down...
Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

I appreciate your attitude, thank you. As I said, will raise all these issues you mentioned with the devs on our Wednesday call. Have a good weekend.

AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

There are so many CRW masternodes/systemnodes so many people trust it. On the future that kind of discussions should take place on private, have only conclusions on this thread.
Can only hurt the project - short term.
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

This week the PoS implementation team lead by Presstab is simulating an attack by a single staking party controlling up to 30% of the CRW network in testnet. The new Crown PoS system should be resilient to up to 60% single party attack! Nearly impossible scenario.

https://twitter.com/CrownPlatform/status/1036501975737749505

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

Staby this the answer regarding your suggestions from our lead dev Artem:

artem
10:18 AM

@crowncoin_knight we'll add the version number to the wallet zip files.

About the second part - payments from the governance system to proposals which were voted yes, if you remember, we discussed this in Essen. I included that task in my project map/product backlog. The idea was to pay a part in advance which can be any percent from the whole amount, and the second part should be escrowed until they deliver (it can be paid with the next superblock but the funds need to be kept somewhere because people has already voted for it, so the tech. details need to be researched). But the important part is that @vshamray can't work on it now, he has other task, so we have to postpone it until he is free to do it or we have another dev. We also have another higher priority governance task which is systemnode voting. So I don't even know when we'll have resource to implement the payment dividing.

Stabycroc

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

Staby this the answer regarding your suggestions from our lead dev Artem:

artem
10:18 AM

@crowncoin_knight we'll add the version number to the wallet zip files.

About the second part - payments from the governance system to proposals which were voted yes, if you remember, we discussed this in Essen. I included that task in my project map/product backlog. The idea was to pay a part in advance which can be any percent from the whole amount, and the second part should be escrowed until they deliver (it can be paid with the next superblock but the funds need to be kept somewhere because people has already voted for it, so the tech. details need to be researched). But the important part is that @vshamray can't work on it now, he has other task, so we have to postpone it until he is free to do it or we have another dev. We also have another higher priority governance task which is systemnode voting. So I don't even know when we'll have resource to implement the payment dividing.

Thanks for update

but they should stop voting till the system is fix and what is the escrow time for said coins as promo work and such is long term, i think it more about the amount that given esp when u can outsource the same work for a 10th of the price..

"governance system to proposals which were voted yes" So if they control the most mn they control the votes and can be abused..Pity the long term holders that never voted for bad proposals are the 1s hurt the most.

promo work should only be paid once work is done and a certain length of time before they get all will be dumped like before and no REAL promo work done.

payments should be in line with there countrys $ not each different country gets same amount otherwise your paying some one 5 years of work with 1 payout and some country will never trade or use crown or have high vol of holder in those countrys.

Australian and Indian promo should never have been paid 1c of crowncoin.

thanks again for update
Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

There are so many CRW masternodes/systemnodes so many people trust it. On the future that kind of discussions should take place on private, have only conclusions on this thread.
Can only hurt the project - short term.

As said i tried to work this out in shadows!!

"so many people trust it" sure the mns and sn system for normal payouts is fine but the proposal system is failing all...the only those in crypto that would think otherwise are the 1s making that bad proposal for there end game not crw coins growth.
Or do u think that only mn and sn holders views count? there part of the system there not the whole system.

this thread is made to talk about crowncoin and openly talking about it shows transparency in crowncoin!!!!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:20:25 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 06:31:42 AM by scamalert0

Guys this crown CRW has been scamed .
Team has left the coin project after collecting money .
Now begging for money..
 What they did with 100K crown collected earlier.
They dump all coins into the market
Dont give any single penny them... They are greedy people .

Collect money and dump into the matket

Be carefull guys before invest .
Bittrex will delist it soon ...

See dev's and thats called FUD.. using some of my crypto facts to make FUD dont sit right with me... Huh Huh

Funny u reply to fudder cuz his FUD easier to dismiss unlike my factual professional questions and concerns..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Both of u are idiots in my eyes.... the fudder for not coming to the table with PURE crypto facts and the devs for not addressing REAL investors concerns.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Look the the twitter .. What all crypto expert trolling about crw ..
 CRW is mid range of shitt coin..
They dont delivelr what they promised.

I dont think investing on crw is worth .. Team always uses your money by making fake promises ...

What they did in past 1 Year since August 2017.
Except dumping token into the market .

Even all coins recovered in January 2018 . But CRW made us fool .
After collecting 100K crown and dumping into the market and asking more giveaway .. To dump more shitt

https://twitter.com/DoIOwnaShitcoin/status/1035577938522071040?s=19
scamalert0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

You are here again for fake promises .. You are the main reason behind the shitt ..

Look at your back comment you said 100K crown will be used to list in new big Exchange .  where is the exchnge . but you all team dump  all shitt into the market ..
Dont believe on him guys..
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

Now begging for money..

See dev's and thats called FUD.. using some of my crypto facts to make FUD dont sit right with me... Huh Huh

Funny u reply to fudder cuz his FUD easier to dismiss unlike my factual professional questions and concerns..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Both of u are idiots in my eyes.... the fudder for not coming to the table with PURE crypto facts and the devs for not addressing REAL investors concerns.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Look the the twitter .dont care about twitter or other non crypto socail media, there just for the mainstream not for old guards. What all crypto expert trolling about crw ..im certified troll angel are u? plz dont tell wat troll experts think u dont talk for us. unless ur Valdez da king of crypto trolls or polka the ceo of trollio
 CRW is mid range of shitt coin.. Ps there all shitcoin conpaired to BTC

I dont think investing on crw is worth .your more than welcome to you option that fine. Team always uses your money by making fake promises ... If you actuly read my crypto fact checking it has lil to do with the devs stealing but allowing threw the mn vote system people that control the most mn can control wat ever they want to vote on and not follow threw with the work they said they would do for the said coins givin..Its a failed system as i said and needs fixing

Except dumping token into the market .its the mn system and the promo coins given to idiots that just dumped and did nothing as i SAID before, lil troll ive got this handled, one way or another they will fix it or il fix them...i can promise u that, so plz leave it to me and dont attack with FUd .

After collecting 100K crown and dumping into the market and asking more giveaway kk i agree with that, like i said thats the mn proposal system it either needs REAL governance or stooped totally before THEY kill CRW ( its that system killing crw price for the good of mn and snode holderthat already get payouts for there nodes, they shouldnt get more shit that for sure... which MN had nothing to do with the growth of crw.. people like me getting the right investors into were the reason but our vote dont count even if we got 100k crw sitting in wallet for 4-5years. As i said before its flawed system and if they dont fix or cant see that is the issue. .. To dump more shitt

https://twitter.com/DoIOwnaShitcoin/status/1035577938522071040?s=19 blah blah blah twiiter, dont care... come to a real troll box, if ya want to chat troll to baby troll

Stabycroc ;_)>
scamalert0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Now begging for money..

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Look the the twitter .dont care about twitter or other non crypto socail media, there just for the mainstream not for old guards. What all crypto expert trolling about crw ..im certified troll angel are u? plz dont tell wat troll experts think u dont talk for us. unless ur Valdez da king of crypto trolls or polka the ceo of trollio
 CRW is mid range of shitt coin.. Ps there all shitcoin conpaired to BTC

I dont think investing on crw is worth .your more than welcome to you option that fine. Team always uses your money by making fake promises ... If you actuly read my crypto fact checking it has lil to do with the devs stealing but allowing threw the mn vote system people that control the most mn can control wat ever they want to vote on and not follow threw with the work they said they would do for the said coins givin..Its a failed system as i said and needs fixing

Except dumping token into the market .its the mn system and the promo coins given to idiots that just dumped and did nothing as i SAID before, lil troll ive got this handled, one way or another they will fix it or il fix them...i can promise u that, so plz leave it to me and dont attack with FUd .

After collecting 100K crown and dumping into the market and asking more giveaway kk i agree with that, like i said thats the mn proposal system it either needs REAL governance or stooped totally before THEY kill CRW ( its that system killing crw price for the good of mn and snode holderthat already get payouts for there nodes, they shouldnt get more shit that for sure... which MN had nothing to do with the growth of crw.. people like me getting the right investors into were the reason but our vote dont count even if we got 100k crw sitting in wallet for 4-5years. As i said before its flawed system and if they dont fix or cant see that is the issue. .. To dump more shitt

https://twitter.com/DoIOwnaShitcoin/status/1035577938522071040?s=19 blah blah blah twiiter, dont care... come to a real troll box, if ya want to chat troll to baby troll

Stabycroc ;_)>

What you are typing dont have enough time to read it ..

This project is over now .. In future nobody will buy it .. It has no future ..
No people will whatever the price . and who has the coin holding will sell all holdings if the price up.
This is the story of CROWN !
Nothing delivered to customer or investors.
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:44:02 AM

What you are typing dont have enough time to read it ..

This project is over now .. In future nobody will buy it .. It has no future ..
No people will whatever the price . and who has the coin holding will sell all holdings if the price up.
This is the story of CROWN !
Nothing delivered to customer or investors.

[/quote]

Your the 1 that crys wolf and only a baby troll with FUD skills, no real crypto fact checking ...
You just use lil bits of other REAL peoples facts checking to FUD...
You would never have a chance against a real crypto trolll that why u only hang in bct forum with all the other baby trolls..
Dont come back on this page again unless u want me to troll you into a baby arsed troll box.
If you think your good well come into REAL troll areas like the trollboxs of exchanges... Otherwise Stfu and leave this page...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

Just ignore the fud.
I will buy, so you lie  Wink
Myakush

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Ecosystem for masternodes

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

sorry i have 1 question i can mine with antminer s3 sha256d??? thx
Oh sure

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░█▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░█▄░░░ HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

Add "CROWN-SN (CRWSN)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 580 CROWN-SN (CRWSN)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

The CRW Platform development update for August and September is here! Crown developers on track to deliver key parts of the platform by end of 2018!

Read it here: https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-platform-development-update-august-2018-a862a03d1440
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: