Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2017, 12:08:14 PM *
News: If the forum does not load normally for you, please send me a traceroute.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SONM: Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining  (Read 29472 times)
Cyndonald

Activity: 98

🌟 SONM ICO: 15/06/17 🌟

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:47:44 AM

it seems this SONM project will be impressive and interesting . I can see nearly 1,000 members joined slack.
I hope It will be great if SONM project can collect enough funds in the first days of ICO launching.

This is a good signal for SONM project and more and more people know about this project.
I can see more people joined last week and the slack community is still rising up around 1,000 members there.
This fact proves that SONM project will be well-known in the crypto world.

S O N M   -   ICO: June 15th until July 15th                                       
FOG COMPUTING & BLOCKCHAIN           [Whitepaper] [Business Overview]
BitcoinTalk | Reddit | GitHub | Slack | Twitter | Facebook | Google Groups | Telegram | Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1190

180 BPM

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:56:58 AM

Unsure how early investors and buyers of ETH should be punished for investing into this project. If I understand correctly my pre-ico bonus will be calculated differently compared to what originally was stated? Or is this whole discussion about hardcapping the ICO in USD?

If it's the first case, I hope everyone here realizes we could have just longed ETH from a few weeks ago instead of investing into SONM. I don't think it's fair to reduce our bonuses. We invested into SONM because we gave it trust as pre-ico investors and that should be respected.

It's completely unfair to change ICO terms just before the ICO as It ends up favoring a different set of people and If the team were go go otherwise (That is sticking to current terms) Main ICO investors will consider it unfair as well. Price Volatility of BTC & ETH should be taken into consideration by the team and also by the investors. To those who invested in the Pre-ICO when ETH was still at $15, Now It's at $170, The team is sitting on profits.

I do not in any way support Changing the ICO terms now.

Changing the rules would simply make us regret ever putting it money into the ICO while we were the ones giving the most trust as the first investors.

Also we missed out on the rising ETH prices aswell (atleast with the invested part of our portfolio), so that would double fuck us.

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:40:43 PM

Please set a dollar amount for the hard cap. As ETH has gained considerably since this ICO details were disclosed.. Thanks
I agree, setting the hardcap in dollar will prevent the project from being overvalued or overfunded as the price of eth increased so much lately. More money doesn't mean it's better as with more money the team can be distracted from their original plan. The team should think the best decision for this problem.

xx63245613

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:42:20 PM

Please set a dollar amount for the hard cap. As ETH has gained considerably since this ICO details were disclosed.. Thanks
I agree, setting the hardcap in dollar will prevent the project from being overvalued or overfunded as the price of eth increased so much lately. More money doesn't mean it's better as with more money the team can be distracted from their original plan.
I agree also.I am one of the pre ico owner.After pre ico,eth rised many...

franc0

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:32:33 PM

Pre ico owners will also benefit if is USD based.
franc0

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

Facebook conversation with SONM team

ME: I would like to know why not do the funds raising USD based?
ETH is soo expensive now. ETH holders have an unfair advantage because they got eth cheap

SONM team: It will be corrected before ICO

screenshot http://prntscr.com/favofa

That is good news for Non-eth holders.
Did they explain how the token price is calculated?

after that they said to me that "the number of tokens may be settled before ICO" I imagine according to ETH current price of ICO day. Which is another valid solution. Although i would prefer if is USD based...
disconnectme

Activity: 294

SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟

View Profile
Today at 05:44:59 AM

I don't think we should not impose our opinion on the team, I believe the team will look into this Ether price rise but need to protect themselves from price volatility

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░█▀░▀█░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄░██
░░███▀░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄░▐█
███▀░░▀█░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░█▀░░▀███
██▄░░▄██░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░▄██
░░██▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░▀▀██
░░░██░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

fortelen

Activity: 130

SONM ICO: 15/06/17

View Profile
Today at 07:06:06 AM

it seems this SONM project will be impressive and interesting . I can see nearly 1,000 members joined slack.
I hope It will be great if SONM project can collect enough funds in the first days of ICO launching.

This is a good signal for SONM project and more and more people know about this project.
I can see more people joined last week and the slack community is still rising up around 1,000 members there.

I think the SONM project does provide a new concept in the crypto world,
so there are so many people who are enthusiastic about this project..
Success for dev..!!

-aleco-

Activity: 476

View Profile
Today at 07:46:13 AM

On the Consensus 2017 SONM reported the release of the alpha version in early June. As a pilot project, they chose a distributed game server to play in Quake.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Bybox

Activity: 238

View Profile
Today at 07:52:08 AM

On the Consensus 2017 SONM reported the release of the alpha version in early June. As a pilot project, they chose a distributed game server to play in Quake.

Great and nice idea good luck for Consensus 2017

aisyah88

Activity: 280

View Profile
Today at 07:55:54 AM

Success for dev..!!
It's true, but at least every participant who follows this campaign is doing well for this project in the future, and introducing it to all the investors who are delivering this project, being a big project ....

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nasipadang

Activity: 196

View Profile
Today at 09:38:27 AM

Success for dev..!!
Every ico project always has a new concept, Sonm is including ico which gives a good project and more interesting it's seen from the many who join in slack most likely this project will be successful.

SilArt

Activity: 7

View Profile
Today at 09:42:13 AM

The situation around ETH price (pump?) is really interesting. It messes up so much ETH ICO, early investors are in bad position. I wonder if there's a solution that will be a compromise for old & new investors?
marketone

Activity: 574

View Profile
Today at 09:45:15 AM

Yes, many people are predicting the difference between the Golem and Sonm because Sonm has a new feature when compared to Golem so it might be a most reputable coin in coming days. But Dev team should prove themselves to make Sonm more powerful when compared to Golem.

¦                    
  ¦    ¦¦¦               
¦¦  ¦¦¦¦                 
                             ¦¦  ¦¦¦¦
                          ¦ ¦¦ ¦¦¦¦                     
                         ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦
                  ¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦
                   ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦
                    ¦¦    ¦¦¦¦
                    ¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦
                   ¦¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦
                ¦¦¦¦    ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
             ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦ ¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
          ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦  ¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
        ¦¦¦¦         ¦        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦¦          ¦      ¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦         ¦¦         ¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦        ¦¦         ¦¦  ¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦       ¦          ¦ ¦¦   ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦¦     ¦¦          ¦   ¦    ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦     ¦          ¦      ¦   ¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦    ¦        ¦¦         ¦¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦   ¦¦     ¦¦         ¦   ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦   ¦     ¦¦         ¦¦¦   ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦   ¦¦    ¦        ¦    ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 ¦¦    ¦   ¦        ¦¦    ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦    ¦  ¦¦       ¦     ¦  ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦    ¦  ¦      ¦      ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦   ¦ ¦¦     ¦¦     ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
     ¦¦¦   ¦ ¦¦     ¦¦    ¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
       ¦¦¦¦  ¦ ¦¦    ¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
                        ¦¦

TorCoin.....
¦
¦
¦
¦
..  Fully Anonymous TOR-integrated Crypto..
               ¦ Windows     ¦ Linux     ¦ GitHub     ¦ macOS
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
   ANN THREAD
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
     ¦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.