Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is the coin that has least chance of being stolen from you because it hides your ip address using i2p nodes?
dogecoindark
dogecoindark

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGED] DogeCoinDark [POD] - Scrypt - Global Darknet is LIVE! UNTRACEABLE!  (Read 213307 times)
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 09:55:38 AM

...just takes time and money ;]

+1001337DOGED ? Wink

such 1337  Wink

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinSwap-Jared

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:51:11 PM

DogeCoinDark is our Coin of the Day yet again! 0 buy fees for DOGED markets on coin-swap.net!

https://coin-swap.net/market/DOGED/BTC

https://coin-swap.net/market/DOGED/DOGE

Happy Trading!!
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:17:17 PM

DogeCoinDark is our Coin of the Day yet again! 0 buy fees for DOGED markets on coin-swap.net!

Happy Trading!!

nice for DogeCoinDark trading, but the volume need be improved.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:08:56 PM

Happy Trading!!

awesome!

bitLeap

Activity: 1134
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:03:46 AM

Happy Trading!!

Bitcoin is falling so you have people selling to buy FIAT and you have those waiting the price of BTC to fall even further and then buy Doged/crypto-currencies. I think this is good for Doged as this BTC fall is shaking the entire board of crypto-currencies and people will reorganize their positions for 2015.

I'm completely bullish on Doged. So many coins out there promising so much and delivering so little compared to what Doged has delivered!

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 09:42:10 AM

Happy Trading!!

Bitcoin is falling so you have people selling to buy FIAT and you have those waiting the price of BTC to fall even further and then buy Doged/crypto-currencies. I think this is good for Doged as this BTC fall is shaking the entire board of crypto-currencies and people will reorganize their positions for 2015.

I'm completely bullish on Doged. So many coins out there promising so much and delivering so little compared to what Doged has delivered!

yeah alot of buys are coming in, and the sell wall at 2 is getting smaller and smaller across the exchanges. i've personally bought coins at 1 and 2 sat, because i know the future for this coin ;]

i've said it from the beginning, it's a long term coin, and now that were only seeing 25k coins per block, no one can afford to sell under 6-8sat, or they'd be throwing money out the window...

im having a ton of fun, and i appreciate seeing alot of people starting to get our name out there and promote!

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:10:14 PM

Happy Trading!!

I'm also bullish on DogeD,too.
the doge is the most hot in rab.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:11:54 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 07:35:34 PM by CryptoJohn

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:04:37 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 08:22:54 AM by brightlight

Thanks for this coin. Unfortunately there is no demand for it! Demand is even worst as for many nocoins. It is non existent!
dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:55:21 AM

Someone should post about this coin here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DogeChinese/

Surely Chinese ppl would like to hide their IPs?

Coin will go to the dark moon if the Chinese get on board  ☽

im working on a chinese translation right now  Smiley

Come on!
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 10:11:32 AM

Thanks for this coin. Unfortunately there is no demand for it! Demand is even worst as for many nocoins. It is non existent!

u know what to do when a great coin is for sale at 1 sat. ^^
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 10:13:19 AM

Someone should post about this coin here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DogeChinese/

Surely Chinese ppl would like to hide their IPs?

Coin will go to the dark moon if the Chinese get on board  ☽

im working on a chinese translation right now  Smiley

Come on!

i am living in taiwan running the local bitcoin meetup group in kaohsiung at the moment.
so if you need some proofreading for the chinese version i can help out by asking some locals.
Wink
bitLeap

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:05:57 PM

please don't be so shortsighted you remind me of hype surrounding Snowballs and the end we know right, from 18K satos to 300 satos if you are looking for this kind of hype sorry you are at the wrong place.

DogeCoinDark is all about what crypto-currencies were meant from the start secure fast trust-less. Anoncoin, Darkcoin, BitcoinDark, Monero, BlackCoin, just to name a few promised that and made people pay so much money for it and still haven't delivered the basics (Doged delivered much more without promisses and hype). SysCoin the other day was trying to hire a dev to do baby steps compared to what the Dev here has done ALL BY HIMSELF!

DogeCoinDark is a no-brainier in crypto-currencies specially if privacy is important to you and at current prices it's imo the best crypto-currency for investors, traders and people wanting a secure coin to send/receive transactions.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 02:12:10 PM

please don't be so shortsighted you remind me of hype surrounding Snowballs and the end we know right, from 18K satos to 300 satos if you are looking for this kind of hype sorry you are at the wrong place.

DogeCoinDark is all about what crypto-currencies were meant from the start secure fast trust-less. Anoncoin, Darkcoin, BitcoinDark, Monero, BlackCoin, just to name a few promised that and made people pay so much money for it and still haven't delivered the basics (Doged delivered much more without promisses and hype). SysCoin the other day was trying to hire a dev to do baby steps compared to what the Dev here has done ALL BY HIMSELF!

DogeCoinDark is a no-brainier in crypto-currencies specially if privacy is important to you and at current prices it's imo the best crypto-currency for investors, traders and people wanting a secure coin to send/receive transactions.

Cheesy

thanks for the kind words! 

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:04:28 PM

I don't want hype regarding this coin, but at least it needs some trade volume on exchanges. At this moment it is almost zero, and I don't see the point, why it should raise, if it didn't happen for couple of days.
Yes, dev did great work, but many cocncepts like DOGED are out there, community is inactive, no roadmap... What is this coin about? DOGEcoin-like coin with added anon feature?
Then where is DOGED-like community?
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 03:48:51 PM

I don't want hype regarding this coin, but at least it needs some trade volume on exchanges. At this moment it is almost zero, and I don't see the point, why it should raise, if it didn't happen for couple of days.
Yes, dev did great work, but many cocncepts like DOGED are out there, community is inactive, no roadmap... What is this coin about? DOGEcoin-like coin with added anon feature?

we have a huge community! have you been to our chat?

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/dogecoindark

theres about ~150 ppl usually..  also we had about 1btc in volume just the other day.. but yes its been quiet on the markets.. i dont think alot of people are aware of  how flawed bitcoin is, as far as how easy it is to obtain a senders ip, and from there, how easy it is to get into their machine and take their wallet.dat

our proof of work says alot though, as we keep hitting a difficulty of ~300, which is pretty serious lol

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:53:54 PM

we have a huge community! have you been to our chat?

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/dogecoindark

theres about ~150 ppl usually..  also we had about 1btc in volume just the other day.. but yes its been quiet on the markets.. i dont think alot of people are aware of  how flawed bitcoin is, as far as how easy it is to obtain a senders ip, and from there, how easy it is to get into their machine and take their wallet.dat

our proof of work says alot though, as we keep hitting a difficulty of ~300, which is pretty serious lol

Anyway great work by you, and that you are here assures that coin have some future. Regarding community, I think coin needs to go more public than irc channel. More posts here, reddit page with tipbot. People have to know more about this coin and feel those old good feelings, when doge was young about this time exactly a year ago.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:25:48 PM

Anyway great work by you, and that you are here assures that coin have some future. Regarding community, I think coin needs to go more public than irc channel. More posts here, reddit page with tipbot. People have to know more about this coin and feel those old good feelings, when doge was young about this time exactly a year ago.

thanks! we have a reddit, and i built a tipbot for it, it can create accounts and show balance but im having issues getting the tipping to work properly.. but i assure you ive been working on it ;]

reddit.com/r/dogedcoin

bitLeap

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:30:21 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 01:42:39 AM by bitLeap

Very nice CryptoJohn!

Check now again let's be patient Wink

i dont think alot of people are aware of  how flawed bitcoin is, as far as how easy it is to obtain a senders ip, and from there, how easy it is to get into their machine and take their wallet.dat

EXACTLY! I'm willing to bet most people holding crypto-currencies have no idea it's safer to use fiat paper than Bitcoin for privacy! This is where I see Doged shining as long as I can use Doged to pay people I don't care the price because we use direct conversion USD/Doged.

Dev any possibility of doing a comparison of BitCoin/DogeCoinDark explaining things like you did on top? Thanks.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 07:57:10 AM

man thats really nice to see =]

i honestly just feel like if i did a video walk thru of how easy it is to steal a btc senders wallet, i would be doing a big dis-service.

ive talked about that with a few close friends, and i just cant justify it.

<3

but i love my doged community <3  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: