Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is the coin that has least chance of being stolen from you because it hides your ip address using i2p nodes?
dogecoindark
dogecoindark

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGED] DogeCoinDark [POD] - Scrypt - Global Darknet is LIVE! UNTRACEABLE!  (Read 213316 times)
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 11:09:18 AM

hope everyone has an awesome holiday weekend!

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 11:13:12 AM

we need some devs like you at BANKSYCOIN.

currently it is a fading altcoin which focused on enabling artists to sell their work online.

unfortunately the dev team is really slow and not responsive - or dead? who knows.

i would like to officially ask, if you, developer of DOGED, have a tiny bit of time and ambition to help us to kick off the coin to a new level.

BANKSY needs a bit more DARKness Smiley

could you look into it and give some suggestions?

this would be awesome, thanks!

dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:28:08 AM

Someone should post about this coin here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DogeChinese/

Surely Chinese ppl would like to hide their IPs?

Coin will go to the dark moon if the Chinese get on board  ☽

im working on a chinese translation right now  Smiley

What about a Russian translation as well?  Seems Russia doesn't like cryptos too much!
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:10:38 PM

Coin will go to the dark moon if the Chinese get on board  ☽

im working on a chinese translation right now  Smiley

What about a Russian translation as well?  Seems Russia doesn't like cryptos too much!
if chinese get in ,the price will go da moon.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
wisnon

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:54:10 PM

Guy
coin-swap.net
What happened?
Can not go?
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:17:25 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 03:27:41 PM by bitLeap

Coin will go to the dark moon if the Chinese get on board  ☽

im working on a chinese translation right now  Smiley

What about a Russian translation as well?  Seems Russia doesn't like cryptos too much!
if chinese get in ,the price will go da moon.

This coin is perfect for the Chinese people not only because the IP is untraceable (much more than hidding IP) making it impossible to the government/hackers to know from where the payment was sent and the final destination but it's also a wallet anti-theft crypto-currency meaning users don't need to worry about a hacker tracking their IP through payments and stealing their hot wallets this is great specially for small and mid-size business who don't rely on very expensive systems to protect from Bitcoin hot wallets thefts. Doged as a fast/secure/untraceable coin can finely meet the demand of hundreds of thousands of Chinese shops and sellers/buyers.
Remember dev has vast experience with fortune 500 companies so I see this coin just evolving and becoming a major player in cryptos (already has more than enough to be top 20).

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:37:47 PM

This coin is perfect for the Chinese people not only because the IP is untraceable (much more than hidding IP) making it impossible to the government/hackers to know from where the payment was sent and the final destination but it's also a wallet anti-theft crypto-currency meaning users don't need to worry about a hacker tracking their IP through payments and stealing their hot wallets this is great specially for small and mid-size business who don't rely on very expensive systems to protect from Bitcoin hot wallets thefts. Doged as a fast/secure/untraceable coin can finely meet the demand of hundreds of thousands of Chinese shops and sellers/buyers.
Remember dev has vast experience with fortune 500 companies so I see this coin just evolving and becoming a major player in cryptos (already has more than enough to be top 20).

Couldn't agree more. DogeD is what crypto is going to evolve into Smiley

Happy Holidays everyone!
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 12:41:31 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 02:35:58 AM by Dogedarkdev

apparently there are some huge rain storms in our irc channel!

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/dogecoindark

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 02:36:29 AM

update: i spoke with the coin-swap admins, everything's cool, theyre just doing an audit since the new software they implemented was a little buggy.. im sure when its done everything will be back to normal =]

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:57:17 AM

well for those of you with family/friends in town, like myself, i hope you all have a great week and holiday.

i'll be reachable through our irc chat (dogedDEV, at top of user list)

and on here as well. even on vacations i dont plan on taking "time off" from the coin,

but i do hope at least some of you get some time away from the computer  Grin (that was a joke, well all know no one in crypto sleeps!)

ps: workin on some fun things on the github, and should have some more news over the holiday, but before the new year  ;]

2015: DogecoinDark takes over the market: Year of the Dark Doges.

japerry

Activity: 306

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

Here's an update to the JPDarkNode Status:

1. I noticed on my TOR nodes that if a client is using the "DarkNodes" in their Dogecoindark.conf file to initiate a transaction through the blockchain that sometimes TOR takes a long time to find a node that will pass port 21102 to the "clearnet". In order to help circumvent this problem and speed up transactions that require accessing the "clearnet" I've set up dogedx7lb4ri7wwi.onion and doged6t47zgoxyhf.onion to act as exit nodes for port 21102. Additionally you can also use these nodes for Bitcoin transactions too.

2. DOGED Darknet Radio is back on the air! A system upgrade by my provider went awry and caused huge problems. I now have the station back on the air. It can be accessed by visiting http://dogecoindark.net/radio. I need the DJ's to contact me so I can re-establish their accounts. Unfortunately all account information was lost. I have it on auto-DJ for now. My apologies to everyone!

JPDarkNode

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 09:30:10 PM

doged official darknodes shouldnt be relaying bitcoin, or any other tor network data for that matter. please change them back, or keep them for personal use.

until its resolved, please use the following official tor nodes i have created that are not carrying tor network traffic, only doged:

connect=dogedkxa6fjxbssx.onion
connect=bmxto4gcy5u7pwic.onion
connect=7gpe3lp3jpiufd54.onion

or feel free to use our i2p network.

information has come out saying that the Tor network is going to be attacked soon,

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20141222/07260229500/vague-warnings-pending-tor-attack-while-exit-nodes-are-being-seized.shtml

as long as our nodes are only carrying doged transactions, i doubt they will be targeted. if they are seized, i will sue the living shit out of whoever seizes them, i assure you.

japerry

Activity: 306

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 09:47:16 PM

doged official darknodes shouldnt be relaying bitcoin, or any other tor network data for that matter. please change them back, or keep them for personal use.

until its resolved, please use the following official tor nodes i have created that are not carrying tor network traffic, only doged:

information has come out saying that the Tor network is going to be attacked soon,

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20141222/07260229500/vague-warnings-pending-tor-attack-while-exit-nodes-are-being-seized.shtml

as long as our nodes are only carrying doged transactions, i doubt they will be targeted. if they are seized, i will sue the living shit out of whoever seizes them, i assure you.

Nodes withdrawn. Please feel free to remove them from the list

frontbumper

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:02:12 AM

All kinds of xxxxD coins are craps and damaging this market.
If you really love cryptos,plz keep away from those shitcoins.
 Grin Grin Grin
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 02:44:47 AM

All kinds of xxxxD coins are craps and damaging this market.
If you really love cryptos,plz keep away from those shitcoins.
 Grin Grin Grin

completely agree! many of the people in irc have been quickly outing coins that have no point,

or no useful tech. you should come hang out in our irc chat, we talk about news and things of that nature all day

=]

bitpeep

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:45:15 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 06:28:09 AM by bitpeep

Hello!

I was surfing the web looking for information on crypto-currencies when I came upon your web site and discovered this forum.

I am new to this forum and to DogeCoinDark but I DO know something about how TOR operates. I find it interesting that you are giving an individual advice on how to run a TOR node when you obviously don't understand how TOR works.

First, there is NO method on instructing a TOR relay route a specific protocol or port. A relay is exactly that.  A RELAY. The accept and reject verbs are only important when you are defining exit policies on exit nodes. So telling a node operator that he/she must only route "doged traffic" is impossible.

Second, if the operator is running an exit node and was concerned about being discovered, then ONLY routing DOGED traffic would cause that exit node to shine brighter than all other exit nodes by virtue of that fact that it is only allowing DOGED traffic. The more protocols/ports allowed through the exit node increases the anonymity of the node by virtue of the fact that the "DOGED traffic" is obfuscated by all the other protocols/ports.

Third, let's talk about 2 nodes of the 3 you listed above. I did 2 minutes of research and obtained the following information. If you are trying to hide the nodes using ".onion addresses" then you have failed miserably.

From the way you speak in this forum, I assume that you are a vain person would be vain enough to have used "DOGED" as part of the naming of your TOR router(s). That is the most useful method for uncovering the actual location of a TOR hidden service. A simple lookup using https://atlas.torproject.org yielded the following results:

DogeDNY - IP 104.131.30.6
DogeDSING - IP 128.199.130.227

Verbose information about these nodes can be found at https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/56A0F6BA57EC045E7B14DECDA03C6FB57E3C6355 and https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/56A0F6BA57EC045E7B14DECDA03C6FB57E3C6355

I must confess that I was very excited about investigating your crypto-currency further but after just getting started I realize that the correct way to hide your TOR node behind a onion address was completely missed on your part.

To tell your subscribers that you are "hidden" is truly a dis-service. I was able to locate 2 of your 3 servers in a matter of minutes.

Lastly, if an organization is going to "attack" your nodes and you're going to "sue the living shit" out of them I would think that it would be rather difficult to sue the NSA or FBI because they will be the one's knocking on your door.

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:26:52 AM

well said optigon!

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:31:53 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 07:47:25 AM by Dogedarkdev

Hello!

I was surfing the web looking for information on crypto-currencies when I came upon your web site and discovered this forum.

I am new to this forum and to DogeCoinDark but I DO know something about how TOR operates. I find it interesting that you are giving an individual advice on how to run a TOR node when you obviously don't understand how TOR works.

First, there is NO method on instructing a TOR relay route a specific protocol or port. A relay is exactly that.  A RELAY. The accept and reject verbs are only important when you are defining exit policies on exit nodes. So telling a node operator that he/she must only route "doged traffic" is impossible.

Second, if the operator is running an exit node and was concerned about being discovered, then ONLY routing DOGED traffic would cause that exit node to shine brighter than all other exit nodes by virtue of that fact that it is only allowing DOGED traffic. The more protocols/ports allowed through the exit node increases the anonymity of the node by virtue of the fact that the "DOGED traffic" is obfuscated by all the other protocols/ports.

Third, let's talk about 2 nodes of the 3 you listed above. I did 2 minutes of research and obtained the following information. If you are trying to hide the nodes using ".onion addresses" then you have failed miserably.

From the way you speak in this forum, I assume that you are a vain person would be vain enough to have used "DOGED" as part of the naming of your TOR router(s). That is the most useful method for uncovering the actual location of a TOR hidden service. A simple lookup using https://atlas.torproject.org yielded the following results:

DogeDNY - IP 104.131.30.6
DogeDSING - IP 128.199.130.227

Verbose information about these nodes can be found at https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/56A0F6BA57EC045E7B14DECDA03C6FB57E3C6355 and https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/56A0F6BA57EC045E7B14DECDA03C6FB57E3C6355

I must confess that I was very excited about investigating your crypto-currency further but after just getting started I realize that the correct way to hide your TOR node behind a onion address was completely missed on your part.

To tell your subscribers that you are "hidden" is truly a dis-service. I was able to locate 2 of your 3 servers in a matter of minutes.

Lastly, if an organization is going to "attack" your nodes and you're going to "sue the living shit" out of them I would think that it would be rather difficult to sue the NSA or FBI because they will be the one's knocking on your door.

"I was surfing the web looking for information on crypto-currencies"

please.. continue..

"So telling a node operator that he/she must only route "doged traffic" is impossible."

that is inaccurate, as our three onion nodes above are only relaying doged transactions. our i2p has been set up the same way. read up on the newest version of tor. the nodes are currently only using tor as a sock connection and listen on one port (the doged port), and relaying to other nodes. the point is to hide the users ip address, which they are doing currently, and very well i might add.

also, our nodes are listed under doged, as to remain transparent and "findable" by our users! i am well aware they are locatable on atlas, as that is the point (duhh lol). here is an example of bitcoin onion nodes, and this can be done for any named node:

https://atlas.torproject.org/#search/coin

"Lastly, if an organization is going to "attack" your nodes and you're going to "sue the living shit" out of them I would think that it would be rather difficult to sue the NSA or FBI because they will be the one's knocking on your door."

why would they be concerned with us? i doubt they would be, but if our nodes were seized, i would sue, as they are only relaying our software, which is completely legal, and not "general tor traffic", which cannot be accounted for.

you should read up on the newest version of tor relays, as well as i2p, as i2p seems to be growing and becoming an even better option every day.

if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask, learning is encouraged here, especially when it comes to privacy/anonymity. stick around, please =]

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:44:11 AM

I think homeboy "Bo Peep" got Schooled..... Tongue

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:48:27 AM

I think homeboy "Bo Peep" got Schooled..... Tongue

he might be thinking of an older version of tor though.  lets hope he/she sticks around and sees what its about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: