Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:24:14 AM

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:24:19 AM

lol where? you know vipah1 is xst investor right? you are pathetic at the very least you are a fool if you think you are fooling anybody!

Don't include me in your half truths about StealthCoin and StealthSend please.  What I invest in is my own business as I'm looking for any coin that I feel has true technical merit and or potential, is moving forward to improve the core tech behind proven coins, and is cryptographically sound.  I got involved with this whole drama because I was interested in the soundness of Chandran sigs, and not specifically XST.  I looked into it because I wanted the facts and not some cherry picked statements that are being used to further an agenda as opposed to spread facts.

Half truths!? He/her was referring to you as someone who was on my side which there wasn't any side i was/am a concerned community member not representing shadow but the industry! They are not half truths..its not doable, fact!

You know it, you saw what they said, you have reviewed it yourself. Its not going to ever happen! fact! You are/were a technical xst investor fact! Its not some cherry picked statements gawd, cmon, really? I'm not going to post the whole logs here over and over i gave link to them and im not goign to  reveal my sources who are in their own right geniuses in this field and i wont expose them to this madness that even you wish to continue as "half truths" I presented my claims chandran are unlinkable/traceable. You then if you didn't realise where onto something but didn't continue to follow up on it. So my point still stands its vaporware in the way he is implying he isn't even using the right paper its not researched and the integrity is in question especially after he removes a coin devs copyright in place of his own! fact! half truths is not a true description of something proven to be not viable doable in its current proposal fact in its entirety!! It is doable in another way but not using chandran! making it 100% vaporware! unless he is happy to make it CRS which means it relys on trust and no one wants that!! the whole industry is against that and it will be dumped!

Quit trying to twist words around & use NLP on people. For the record... YOU SUCK AT IT!!!
facts are all here https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/ nothing i can say or do changes those facts..its vaporware!
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:24:53 AM

lol where? you know vipah1 is xst investor right? you are pathetic at the very least you are a fool if you think you are fooling anybody!

Don't include me in your half truths about StealthCoin and StealthSend please.  What I invest in is my own business as I'm looking for any coin that I feel has true technical merit and or potential, is moving forward to improve the core tech behind proven coins, and is cryptographically sound.  I got involved with this whole drama because I was interested in the soundness of Chandran sigs, and not specifically XST.  I looked into it because I wanted the facts and not some cherry picked statements that are being used to further an agenda as opposed to spread facts.

Hey viper, let me publicly apologize about giving you shit on the SDC thread. I know you are legit. You have the right criticisms about XST, but we should give the dev opportunity to address them in the timeframe he laid out.

see you in 2030 when he finally manages to realise its not doable or in a few weeks when he actually researches it properly which he clearly hasn't yet! bringing his integrity into question for putting it up on the roadmap to begin with that along with removing another coins copyright from his code and pretending it was his (which he has now changed) coupled with the features you have ..oh wait the feature you have that is unique..kind of! yeah i can see it happening..not!

Well there's at least one thing doable right now... your corn-hole!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:27:09 AM

lol hahahahahahah you really did it that time hahahaah man sorry i fell off my chair then you cant be that stupid really? the word sin red are mine! damn you guys really have nothing on me do you! you attack shadow and now you are searching ever so desperately in my profile..pathetic!! thankyou you really just made my day and proved my point even more you just don't belong here
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:27:29 AM

Half truths!? He/her was referring to you as someone who was on my side which there wasn't any side i was/am a concerned community member not representing shadow but the industry! They are not half truths..its not doable, fact!

You know it, you saw what they said, you have reviewed it yourself. Its not going to ever happen! fact! You are/were a technical xst investor fact! Its not some cherry picked statements gawd, cmon, really? I'm not going to post the whole logs here over and over i gave link to them and im not goign to  reveal my sources who are in their own right geniuses in this field and i wont expose them to this madness that even you wish to continue as "half truths" I presented my claims chandran are unlinkable/traceable. You then if you didn't realise where onto something but didn't continue to follow up on it. So my point still stands its vaporware in the way he is implying he isn't even using the right paper its not researched and the integrity is in question especially after he removes a coin devs copyright in place of his own! fact! half truths is not a true description of something proven to be not viable doable in its current proposal fact in its entirety!! It is doable in another way but not using chandran! making it 100% vaporware! unless he is happy to make it CRS which means it relys on trust and no one wants that!! the whole industry is against that and it will be dumped!

facts are all here https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/ nothing i can say or do changes those facts..its vaporware!

Quit trying to twist words around & use NLP on people. For the record... YOU SUCK AT IT!!!

I don't go to "wizards" for advice. That's foo foo shit!
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:28:51 AM

Hey viper, let me publicly apologize about giving you shit on the SDC thread. I know you are legit. You have the right criticisms about XST, but we should give the dev opportunity to address them in the timeframe he laid out.

Thanks for that.  I had reviewed your post history after you "went off" on things and it sort of seemed out of character for you.  This place can really get to a person.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:29:47 AM

clearly..but i went there for solid example etched into a website holding the log so you couldn't dismiss it but lol you still try which is pathetic! lets face it you wouldn't be here if you were not locked out of your thread!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:30:15 AM

lol hahahahahahah you really did it that time hahahaah man sorry i fell off my chair then you cant be that stupid really? the word sin red are mine! damn you guys really have nothing on me do you! you attack shadow and now you are searching ever so desperately in my profile..pathetic!! thankyou you really just made my day and proved my point even more you just don't belong here

Negative rating for a 100 BTC transaction?Huh
Sorry, you sound completely honest to me.
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:31:59 AM

It doesn't matter dickhead..it makes you look bad..and that's the whole point...manipulation...I'm learning from you...
Nobody will stay to find out who wrote that.
The shit is on you...so eat it !

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:32:23 AM

clearly..but i went there for solid example etched into a website holding the log so you couldn't dismiss it but lol you still try which is pathetic! lets face it you wouldn't be here if you were not locked out of your thread!

You held a LOG!

Huh Huh huh!

http://media.syracuse.com/entertainment/photo/beavis-and-buttheadjpg-ebdaf4d2f2521a12.jpg
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:34:21 AM

It doesn't matter dickhead..it makes you look bad..and that's the whole point...manipulation...I'm learning from you...

i wrote it just about everyone else understands how the trust system works and what it looks like about time you learn't and what better time then using it against someone else (me) ..wow you really are stacking up the fool in you. i have lost some faith in humanity dealing with you all thanks!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:37:41 AM

i wrote it just about everyone else understands how the trust system works and what it looks like about time you learn't and what better time then using it against someone else (me) ..wow you really are stacking up the fool in you. i have lost some faith in humanity dealing with you all thanks!

You held a LOG!

Huh Huh Huh!!!!

Look at meeeeeeee!!!!! I'm repeating myself like LongAndShot
http://media.syracuse.com/entertainment/photo/beavis-and-buttheadjpg-ebdaf4d2f2521a12.jpg
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:40:49 AM

It still doesn't mater. You have some poo on you in that screenshot.
It seems that you like eating shit..or else you wont't be here.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:42:45 AM

It still doesn't mater. You have some poo on you in that screenshot.
It seems that you like eating shit..or else you wont't be here.

what part of "those comments are mine" i wrote them what on earth is so hard for you to understand about that basic concept of the trust system!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:43:29 AM

You guys have far bigger problems to deal with then this crap right now, you need to be dealing with you dev..sad it takes some outsiders to do it for you what is so clearly obvious to most of us passes through you all like a siv go deal with it and stop playing childish games. you are only hurting your investments here not securing it! this article http://www.coinssource.com/stealthcoin-market-chaos-fud-runs-overdrive/ is saying "the future of the coin’s value does not look too promising as of yet" and thast what you should be concerned with it didn't have to go this way but you abused me and bashed me assuming the worst but in actual fact you did this to your coin not me! if anything i helped ill give some credit to hondo because even he said that! now try deny that go on please i'm dying to see you not change!!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:44:10 AM

You guys have far bigger problems to deal with then this crap right now, you need to be dealing with you dev..sad it takes some outsiders to do it for you what is so clearly obvious to most of us passes through you all like a siv go deal with it and stop playing childish games. you are only hurting your investments here not securing it! this article http://www.coinssource.com/stealthcoin-market-chaos-fud-runs-overdrive/ is saying "the future of the coin’s value does not look too promising as of yet" and thast what you should be concerned with it didn't have to go this way but you abused me and bashed me assuming the worst but in actual fact you did this to your coin not me! if anything i helped ill give some credit to hondo because even he said that! now try deny that go on please i'm dying to see you not change!!

In your sociopathic mind, I'm sure that might have validity.
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:47:23 AM

The longer you stay here the more you hurt your Shadow investment.
So please, do go on !

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:49:09 AM

notice the Monero bullshit stopped and this bullshit started at the same time ? hmmmm

eww it smells like Cryptonote around here Sad

take a shower you guys disgust me !

To hell with showers... what happened in Nazi Germany when the Jews were told they were going to take showers? No Way!

free haircuts this way sign --->

so i caen haz an0nz g1mmick coinz ?

how about you girls just give me Bitcoin and i will promise to go buy these mysterious ShadowCoins i just heard about an hour ago Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:51:23 AM

In your sociopathic mind, I'm sure that might have validity.

Your market shows you have a serious problem i have also presented a serious problem that just about everybody including xst devs are taking seriously except all of you clowns who wish to remain in denial.

I suggest you stop this nonsense and go deal with it if you care so much for xst you have a real problem there the proof is all there you cant deny it like you chose to so go deal with it! It didn't have to be this way but this was all inevitable to begin with. Just didn't have to be this severe so learn the lesson and go deal with it! Oh wait you cant cause you are locked out of your thread because you're embarrassing your community!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:52:20 AM

notice the Monero bullshit stopped and this bullshit started at the same time ? hmmmm

eww it smells like Cryptonote around here Sad

take a shower you guys disgust me !

To hell with showers... what happened in Nazi Germany when the Jews were told they were going to take showers? No Way!

free haircuts this way sign --->

so i caen haz an0nz g1mmick coinz ?

how about you girls just give me Bitcoin and i will promise to go buy these mysterious ShadowCoins i just heard about an hour ago Wink

Tell bcx about this man seriously here are the logs https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/ what are your thoughts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: