Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48394 times)
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:37:50 PM

They def have a history of lies and deleting posts at SDC What does the C stand for now anyway? i saved all of mine and will post some now.

Ryno has worked with Cinnicoin. He has stated that he fixed their staking bug, as well as helping to write the encrypted messaging framework. Ryno is the only one with access to the GitHub repository and has attached a screenshot of being logged in.

well i'm waiting for some explanations about this ^

Is Cinnicoin = Ryno?  either way the staking bug was not fixed so people going in ShadowCoin should be aware the SDC dev has been making false claims perhaps to boost confidence and encourage adoption of his coins.

Ryno care to explain lying on a POD? Not to worry if it gets deleted it's been posted on a lot of coins SDC trolled. Chickens coming home to roost. Probably explains the SDC pump crash.  Shocked crypto Asian has been notified. An SDC innovative 1st. 1st dev lying on a pod. I hope CA revokes the POD.  [/quote]
[/quote]

dude this has been covered so many times, and cinnidev verified ryno sent in git commits for the staking bug, even showed the email
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Manipulator

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Moving markets!

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:51:58 PM

As a real good example of how Shadow coin trolls coins way before this with the same players this post was deleted on Aug24th. Nothing changes with these people.

To: Trangleee and the other LXC trolls.

30% of the LXC coin supply in the hands of a pump and dump group? Too busy fudding other coins, seems you have your own problems to deal with.
MrBoh's PM w\ Bobsurplus
https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/502836784704012289

Looks like all the trolling on other coin's threads are coming back to bite you. KarmaFTW.

I've done some digging. Such a hypocrite. This guy coolstroyteller Aka TrollsRoyce own 20% of SDC 1.8 million coins. 1 fucking guy! When he dumps his SDC it will be Cloak II all over again. One guy owns all that ShadowCoin but trolls about some group owning 10% LXC. lol tard.  
00Smurf

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:07:09 PM

As a real good example of how Shadow coin trolls coins way before this with the same players this post was deleted on Aug24th. Nothing changes with these people.

To: Trangleee and the other LXC trolls.

30% of the LXC coin supply in the hands of a pump and dump group? Too busy fudding other coins, seems you have your own problems to deal with.
MrBoh's PM w\ Bobsurplus
https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/502836784704012289

Looks like all the trolling on other coin's threads are coming back to bite you. KarmaFTW.

I've done some digging. Such a hypocrite. This guy coolstroyteller Aka TrollsRoyce own 20% of SDC 1.8 million coins. 1 fucking guy! When he dumps his SDC it will be Cloak II all over again. One guy owns all that ShadowCoin but trolls about some group owning 10% LXC. lol tard.  

lol prove that one man owns that much, without any proof its just one person saying hey "this person" owns X amount.
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:02:12 PM

Speaking of TrollsRoyce aka coolstoryteller he is on record as a paid member of bobsurplus' group. He bitches about Bobs but didnt mind being a paid member of his group? He did all the things that group does but cries foul when he sees them investing into other coins than SDC? hypocritical retard.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:03:45 PM

Speaking of TrollsRoyce aka coolstoryteller he is on record as a paid member of bobsurplus' group. He bitches about Bobs but didnt mind being a paid member of his group? He did all the things that group does but cries foul when he sees them investing into other coins than SDC? hypocritical retard.
looks like you are clutching at straws to me!

Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful.

Most wonder exactly how the deficiency in traceability may be addressed for sub-linear ring signatures. Fortunately, work by Eiichrio Fujisaki shows that sub-linear ring signatures may be constructed such that they are traceable [2]. Thus, despite references to Chandran signatures in the the whitepaper brief, Chandran signatures will not be used in their original form. Recognize that Fujisaki's work builds on Chandran signatures, so it is a matter of semantics whether one uses the term "Chandran signatures" to refer to the proposed signature system for StealthSend.

Some may wonder if I was aware of the lack of untraceability in Chandran signatures when I wrote the whitepaper brief. I was aware of this deficiency. However, I was not aware at that time that traceability must be an integral part of the signature scheme. I believed that I could add this property ad hoc. This misconception was a result of my own lack of knowledge about cryptography. In retrospect, I would not have proposed Chandran signatures, per se, had I known then what I know now. Instead, I would have proposed the system by Fujisaki.

A misconception about the whitepaper brief is that it was somehow a perfect blueprint for StealthSend. It was not. At the time, it was suggested to me to make a technical proposal for StealthSend, so I wrote down my thoughts--unfinished and infused with my own imperfect knowledge of cryptography. At this moment I feel compelled to advise anyone that unless a product has been implemented, a whitepaper describing the product is simply a proposal and subject to revision. This advice pertains to any product of any crypto-currency.

One question that has seemed to arise in this thread is whether or not I know what I am doing when it comes to implementing the cryptography I propose. I believe that remains to be seen. I am not a cryptographer by training. It is still difficult for me to work my way through cryptography literature although I am getting better. However, keep in mind that I am a scientist by training. I am extremely comfortable at the edge not only of my own knowledge, but also that of humanity. I have always found a way to learn what I need to know in order to achieve the objectives I set out for myself. I have no reason to believe that my plans for StealthSend will be any different.

Finally, I should address the timeline. At this moment, I am behind on the roadmap. We have not been able to procure the help that we need for the wallet upgrades, despite advertising and active recruitment of developers. This could be a reflection of low bitcoin prices right now.

StealthSend is behind as well. I have tried to make frequent updates with the wallet, but these updates have come at the expense of working on StealthSend. At this moment, I can't make a projection for how long it will require. Additionally, I am hesitant to make a projection because I have come to realize that any delay may be interpreted later with suspicion. So at this point, I'll say only that it may take months to produce StealthSend.

-- Hondo

[1] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-540-73420-8_38
[2] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-19074-2_25

Now cut the crap out and stop sooking! He backs up everything i claim like a normal person would. Anyone still arguing that i or shadow was fuddling and trolling and harassing is a liar and deluded.

As far as most of the professionals are concerned i have not lied cheated or harassed anyone. I was abused by a bunch of teenager like tantrum throwing children for presenting facts backed up by experience and professional opinion ..But i'm the bad guy because i didn't stop what a bunch if garbage!! this will go down in history as the stupid xst community would just demonstrated how not to be involved with crypto..good job you are an embarrassment especially to hondo!

Its certainly a sad day in open source crypto when you present issues and concerns in a technical forum and get abused and even death threats.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:02:04 PM

proof?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
CoinStarX

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:18:12 PM

looks like you are clutching at straws to me!

It's a known fact that he admits to. Ask him yourself.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:33:33 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 07:08:41 PM by EmilioMann

blablablabla
blablabla
blabla
blablablablabla

You really is mentally ill, piece of shit egocentric and sociopathic. This is incredible!
You don't sees that Hondo is a gentleman, a real man, unlike you that is nothing but a foolish and arrogant brat?
Hondo just wanted to end it with class and education.
If at any time you wanted to help, you would be in direct contact with Hondo and put your question.
You sent pm to stealthcoin investors, begging to sell their xst and buy shadowcoin. You are a joke
This post before all happen prove that you are just a motherfucker troll.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9053937#msg9053937

So you should be a little smarter and think about your safety before you go around trying to destroy the investment of others.
Especially when it involves business in deepweb.
How are the work of the hacker who you hired in dark market? Wink
I really hope this is my last post here

P.S

proof?

defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:03:58 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 09:22:06 PM by defier

Now cut the crap out and stop sooking! He backs up everything i claim like a normal person would. Anyone still arguing that i or shadow was fuddling and trolling and harassing is a liar and deluded.

As far as most of the professionals are concerned i have not lied cheated or harassed anyone. I was abused by a bunch of teenager like tantrum throwing children for presenting facts backed up by experience and professional opinion ..But i'm the bad guy because i didn't stop what a bunch if garbage!! this will go down in history as the stupid xst community would just demonstrated how not to be involved with crypto..good job you are an embarrassment especially to hondo!

Its certainly a sad day in open source crypto when you present issues and concerns in a technical forum and get abused and even death threats.

It wasn't your message.  You were(are) the bad guy because of the hundreds of never ending, intentionally condescending derogatory posts delivered to the wrong audience.  Hondo was one pm away.  Rather than do the right thing, you chose to troll a few zealots for days on end.  Spreading your misery and hate to the silent majority on the sidelines.  Almost every post dripping with disdain for it's readers.  Like this one.  These are the fruits of of the seeds you planted.

How did you go from a civil level head guy, to something not so much in one day?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9053355#msg9053355
"This "they stole" drama has to stop! We should be working together to disrupt the leeech systems in place today that oppress us not fighting one another,  pointing fingers and judging devs for using perfectly good code from other coins!."
+100

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9056919#msg9056919  
Judging the dev like you just said not to do, and calling everyone in your audience, clueless fools.

Many others in XST including myself never once abused you, yet had to put up with the epic abusive trollathon that followed.  Even on ignore, your repetitious, Dev is a crook, message wouldn't go away.  Someone would always respond to defend him.  I hope now you see Hondo has an honorable streak.  This was not the first time he's stepped up and said "My fault, I'm wrong".  Integrity, almost never heard of from a Dev.  It's hard to not to want to defend him.

And don't try to blow it off like you didn't do anything Mr. Innocent.  
You trolled so hard you got a Forum shut down.  Nuff Said.

Like wheatclove said, I guess your just one of those guys who always "have to get the last punch in."  
CoinStarX

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:39:19 PM

proof?
Proof is in the pudding at the time of the tasting. Smiley

Look real good at the name below JanTenner. Wowsers it's coolstoryteller! Also known as TrollsRoyce. Hot damn imagine that? Owns 1.8 million SDC and Spreads fud about bob surplus having a million LXC? The same BobSurplus that he paid to be a group member of Bob's. If this isn't a hypocrite than i don't know what one is. Just remind everyone. Stay calm. He is an "angel" investor so it's ok if he does these things but just remember to do as he says and NoT as he DoeS!

Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:07:25 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 11:33:07 PM by Wheatclove

proof?

Look real good at the name below JanTenner. Wowsers it's coolstoryteller! Also known as TrollsRoyce. Hot damn imagine that? Owns 1.8 million SDC and Spreads fud about bob surplus having a million LXC? The same BobSurplus that he paid to be a group member of Bob's. If this isn't a hypocrite than i don't know what one is. Just remind everyone. Stay calm. He is an "angel" investor so it's ok if he does these things but just remember to do as he says and NoT as he DoeS!
You gonna make me dig through all these threads and find where bob admits to it being a joke and coolstoryteller couldnt afford the 1 btc to be in bobs group?

Trolls/CST and bob have a history of strong hatred for each other.
https://twitter.com/TrolIsRoyce/status/509523516337950720
Epic Fail

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:19:41 AM

You gonna make me dig through all these threads and find where bob admits to it being a joke and coolstoryteller couldnt afford the 1 btc to be in bobs group?

Sorry don't believe that. You guys made these guys find and show the "proof" so start digging. Pics or caps or it didn't happen.  Roll Eyes
00Smurf

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:49:30 AM

Sorry don't believe that. You guys made these guys find and show the "proof" so start digging. Pics or caps or it didn't happen.  Roll Eyes

Pics or caps of the claimed 1.8 milloon "owned" by TR. IF you cant provide the proof than it didn't happen and its just made up nonsense.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:16:56 AM

Read this..this stupid false thread here is just that, stupid and false its toast and a another failed plight from the xst fanboys angry at me and taking out on everything but me!

Here are some words verifying the claims on xst and hondo are all true so deal with it, move on and go and help the guy if you really do care! Because bashing another project to get at me is futile and absurd.

I just don't give a damn about that but i care that you are continuing to embarrass this whole industry...shame on you.

Hats off to hondo but its something he should have really been more transparent to begin with and something the technical investors should have talked about earlier because refusing to accept it when i brought it up has cause all this damage to it but lucky now and not in the future when it could really hurt people!!

Words from the lead dev at stealthcoin:

Again I would like to thank those who have pointed out publicly a critical deficiency in Chandran signatures as they apply to crypto-currencies [1]. Namely, the deficiency is that Chandran signatures are untraceable. I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful.

Most wonder exactly how the deficiency in traceability may be addressed for sub-linear ring signatures. Fortunately, work by Eiichrio Fujisaki shows that sub-linear ring signatures may be constructed such that they are traceable [2]. Thus, despite references to Chandran signatures in the the whitepaper brief, Chandran signatures will not be used in their original form. Recognize that Fujisaki's work builds on Chandran signatures, so it is a matter of semantics whether one uses the term "Chandran signatures" to refer to the proposed signature system for StealthSend.

Some may wonder if I was aware of the lack of untraceability in Chandran signatures when I wrote the whitepaper brief. I was aware of this deficiency. However, I was not aware at that time that traceability must be an integral part of the signature scheme. I believed that I could add this property ad hoc. This misconception was a result of my own lack of knowledge about cryptography. In retrospect, I would not have proposed Chandran signatures, per se, had I known then what I know now. Instead, I would have proposed the system by Fujisaki.

A misconception about the whitepaper brief is that it was somehow a perfect blueprint for StealthSend. It was not. At the time, it was suggested to me to make a technical proposal for StealthSend, so I wrote down my thoughts--unfinished and infused with my own imperfect knowledge of cryptography. At this moment I feel compelled to advise anyone that unless a product has been implemented, a whitepaper describing the product is simply a proposal and subject to revision. This advice pertains to any product of any crypto-currency.

One question that has seemed to arise in this thread is whether or not I know what I am doing when it comes to implementing the cryptography I propose. I believe that remains to be seen. I am not a cryptographer by training. It is still difficult for me to work my way through cryptography literature although I am getting better. However, keep in mind that I am a scientist by training. I am extremely comfortable at the edge not only of my own knowledge, but also that of humanity. I have always found a way to learn what I need to know in order to achieve the objectives I set out for myself. I have no reason to believe that my plans for StealthSend will be any different.

Finally, I should address the timeline. At this moment, I am behind on the roadmap. We have not been able to procure the help that we need for the wallet upgrades, despite advertising and active recruitment of developers. This could be a reflection of low bitcoin prices right now.

StealthSend is behind as well. I have tried to make frequent updates with the wallet, but these updates have come at the expense of working on StealthSend. At this moment, I can't make a projection for how long it will require. Additionally, I am hesitant to make a projection because I have come to realize that any delay may be interpreted later with suspicion. So at this point, I'll say only that it may take months to produce StealthSend.

-- Hondo

[1] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-540-73420-8_38
[2] http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-19074-2_25

robdark

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:12:45 AM

http://globalcryptonews.com/2014/10/14/the-shadowcash-stealthcoin-flame-war/
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:53:58 AM

Did you write that..its the craziest tin hat story i've ever read. honestly, ever!

The two coins are not even comparable in any way shape or form certainly never their logos. For one stealth is cryptonote x13 Shadow is scrypt stealthcoin had razorcoins tor implementation shadow doesn't need it because qt does it fine with socks proxy...i can go on but its only going to upset whoever write that stupid junk story its in line with hondo sbrief it is unreasearched and put up as some speculative asset! you could have at least has the decency to say something in your post.

Im not really here to have this compparison discussion so i just see yoru poiast as spam and a clear troll mine is there to put into perspectinve my presence on xst thread and people turned it into some attack form another coin which thats bs i was ther as a comunity member bringing up technical discussios on a technical thread this place has turned to sht and you idiots are pushing devs and investors away form it making it a quagmire of dogecoin imature idiots! you dont beliking here you have fked this place up enough..

This is our future here not your damn playground and defamation engine.
Strigori

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:35:57 PM

Don't hold your breath mate. they wont produce it because they can't and they will try to talk past it with other garbage. Thing is I remember reading on an SDC thread when this was brought up tp coolstoryteller. He said it was different because bobs want to make money of a coin but he (Trolls) was an "Angel" investor that invested in the tech and to support its growth etc. He didnt deny owning the coins. He just gave a reason why his case was different from Bobs who he was trolling at the time about have a large sum of LXC coins.  It's in the locked SDC 1st ann thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8330388#msg8330388  page 84 and up they start talking about bobs as pookielax say any one willing to pay 1btc for a pic is a full blown retard. post#  #1666   lol he calls trolls a full blown retard by saying that. Also if you have time look through that thread early on. You see longandshort fan boying sdc and trolling other coins. If fact if you look at his and pookies and coolstorytellers past post on their profiles you can see they trolled so many more coins its ridiculous.
Strigori

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:02:43 PM
Merited by sundownz (10)

I continued reading that thread and at post  #1858 coolstoryteller says how he doesnt pump a coin and is "an angel investor" Read that post and others near it. Proof of coolstoryteller saying that shit. That he was invited to the group for his knowledge. He didnt play any of the pics. So he was/is part of the group but just doesnt play the pic andhe does give them advice/knowldge.

More proof:

Wow, you really are clueless aren't you? I don't pump n dump coins and I don't invest in shitcoins. I'm a long term angel investor. I only invest in coins after I've done hard research on the project, something you wouldn't know anything about. I donate money to the developers and help out the community in anyway I can i.e. giveaways, building websites and supporting services etc. Another thing you wouldn't know anything about. I was invited to Bob's group because of my knowledge of Crypto and I haven't participated in one of the "picks" because I've been busy helping out with Shadow and Cloak. I still hold my Cloak as it's a very promising project. You and your kind are the bane of crypto.

You fit perfectly into the group I described here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637704.msg8341393#msg8341393

I love how you completely disregard the fact that Bob and his group are going to dump your shitcoin into obscurity. Any coin that outsources developers is a shitcoin.

Read the replies https://twitter.com/TrolIsRoyce/status/499303038725922816

CoinFlipper ‏@EMC2Whale Aug 12

@TrolIsRoyce I'm buying guys!

CoinFlipper is BobSurplus
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:21:38 PM

Hey thanks Strigori for digging up that old SDC thread. A treasure trove of SDC's sins is in there. Smiley Looking in that thread I see longandshort very early on.  Longandshort you are such a piece of shit. You've been on SDC since day 1 or damn near close. You play I was an xst fan boy that turned to sdc. Fucking liar. Trolling other coins too. You can't run from the things you've done. They only return to bite you in the ass later.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:40:53 PM

ShadowCocks

Another baby! proof and justification? where is it? nothing but conjecture coming from you fools!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: