Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:39:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48396 times)
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:54:55 AM

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . BEWARE !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rinomaster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:55:51 AM

notice the Monero bullshit stopped and this bullshit started at the same time ? hmmmm

eww it smells like Cryptonote around here Sad

take a shower you guys disgust me !

To hell with showers... what happened in Nazi Germany when the Jews were told they were going to take showers? No Way!

free haircuts this way sign --->

so i caen haz an0nz g1mmick coinz ?

how about you girls just give me Bitcoin and i will promise to go buy these mysterious ShadowCoins i just heard about an hour ago Wink

They should be called SHOWERCOIN
You buy 'em, the tell you it's okay & you need a shower, the doors lock, & the Zyklon-B is released.
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:56:35 AM

You guys have far bigger problems to deal with then this crap right now, you need to be dealing with you dev..sad it takes some outsiders to do it for you what is so clearly obvious to most of us passes through you all like a siv go deal with it and stop playing childish games. you are only hurting your investments here not securing it! this article http://www.coinssource.com/stealthcoin-market-chaos-fud-runs-overdrive/ is saying "the future of the coin’s value does not look too promising as of yet" and thast what you should be concerned with it didn't have to go this way but you abused me and bashed me assuming the worst but in actual fact you did this to your coin not me! if anything i helped ill give some credit to hondo because even he said that! now try deny that go on please i'm dying to see you not change!!

In your sociopathic mind, I'm sure that might have validity.

Your market shows you have a serious problem i have also presented a serious problem that just about everybody including xst devs are taking seriously except all of you clowns who wish to remain in denial.

I suggest you stop this nonsense and go deal with it if you care so much for xst you have a real problem there the proof is all there you cant deny it like you chose to so go deal with it! It didn't have to be this way but this was all inevitable to begin with. Just didn't have to be this severe so learn the lesson and go deal with it! Oh wait you cant cause you are locked out of your thread because you're embarrassing your community!
That shows again what an idiot you are. We asked the dev to lock the thread because of idiots like you and pookie that have no personal life.
It was not your business or his to come over to stealth community and trash everything in your path.
You are sociopath and above all a retard.
Now again you are in a wrong place, but as I said you are a sick person, and you like eating shit and taking abuse.
Stealth never was your business, but it seems that you have no life.
You are hurting your own community.
As I said, please do go on...

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:56:54 AM

This is actually what it looks like and those in red are negative ones i made and the accounts corolate and the normal color comments are positive ones and their trust correlates. You are welcome!

All made by me!

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:58:20 AM

You guys have far bigger problems to deal with then this crap right now, you need to be dealing with you dev..sad it takes some outsiders to do it for you what is so clearly obvious to most of us passes through you all like a siv go deal with it and stop playing childish games. you are only hurting your investments here not securing it! this article http://www.coinssource.com/stealthcoin-market-chaos-fud-runs-overdrive/ is saying "the future of the coin’s value does not look too promising as of yet" and thast what you should be concerned with it didn't have to go this way but you abused me and bashed me assuming the worst but in actual fact you did this to your coin not me! if anything i helped ill give some credit to hondo because even he said that! now try deny that go on please i'm dying to see you not change!!

Your market shows you have a serious problem i have also presented a serious problem that just about everybody including xst devs are taking seriously except all of you clowns who wish to remain in denial.

I suggest you stop this nonsense and go deal with it if you care so much for xst you have a real problem there the proof is all there you cant deny it like you chose to so go deal with it! It didn't have to be this way but this was all inevitable to begin with. Just didn't have to be this severe so learn the lesson and go deal with it! Oh wait you cant cause you are locked out of your thread because you're embarrassing your community!
That shows again what an idiot you are. We asked the dev to lock the thread because of idiots like you and pookie that have no personal life.
It was not your business or his to come over to stealth community and trash everything in your path.
Now again you are in a wrong place, but as I said you are a sick person, and you like eating shit and taking abuse.

nono you are locked out because of the way you treat people there who bring up technical discussion! i mean look at you all now you're being a bunch of tantrum throwing children..your project is vaporware its gimmick deal with it! chandran sigs are not tracable
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:58:39 AM

notice the Monero bullshit stopped and this bullshit started at the same time ? hmmmm

To hell with showers... what happened in Nazi Germany when the Jews were told they were going to take showers? No Way!

how about you girls just give me Bitcoin and i will promise to go buy these mysterious ShadowCoins i just heard about an hour ago Wink

Tell bcx about this man seriously here are the logs https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/ what are your thoughts?

he pops by and i bet he will see it ...i dun wanna nag him LOL

in all honesty this topic and the coin bores me and it would prob bore BCX too ? maybe ?
this spooky sounding perfect Halloween coin reminds me of all those new coins i see changed daily when i go to Bitrrex ..advertised along the top (Featured Coins)
then i usually look at the main page and see volumes and go through the list and think uhhh what ?? LOL
and then i leave hahahha

but hey have at 'er guys if you think your new coin will take off good luck with that Wink

edit:
and WOW some guys here are foaming at the mouth ahahhah
sitting here refreshing the topic and posting like a frenzy.. blood in the water for sharks style !

FUD first & ask questions later™
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:59:18 AM

Hey LongAndShort, how is the weather in Ohio?
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:01:44 AM

Tell bcx about this man seriously here are the logs https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/ what are your thoughts?

he pops by and i bet he will see it ...i dun wanna nag him LOL

in all honesty this topic and the coin bores me and it would prob bore BCX too ? maybe ?
this spooky sounding perfect Halloween coin reminds me of all those new coins i see changed daily when i go to Bitrrex ..advertised along the top (Featured Coins)
then i usually look at the main page and see volumes and go through the list and think uhhh what ?? LOL
and then i leave hahahha

but hey have at 'er guys if you think your new coin will take off good luck with that Wink

edit:
and WOW some guys here are foaming at the mouth ahahhah
sitting here refreshing the topic and posting like a frenzy.. blood in the water for sharks style !
not this one but xst thread and its claims he will defo kill it with his eyes closed..yeah nag him check em all freaking out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.0
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:02:38 AM

nono you are locked out because of the way you treat people there who bring up technical discussion! i mean look at you all now you're being a bunch of tantrum throwing children..your project is vaporware its gimmick deal with it! chandran sigs are not tracable
Whatever! I'm happy that you are here. Each post you publish is a nail in Shadow's coffin.
This thread is about what a shitty coin Shadow is and what a crap community it has.
SO go on! You are a great help !

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:02:50 AM

i'm actually in Hawthorn, Melbourne Australia!
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:03:38 AM

really?  Wink
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:06:15 AM

If anyone is interested in reading and educating yourself about the research that Zerocash is doing for anonymous cryptography, check out their whitepaper on zk-snarks (http://zerocash-project.org/media/pdf/zerocash-extended-20140518.pdf).

i read and in imo is just vaporware like all other scamcoins that does mention to zerocoin / zerocash.

why you dont stop to delete this? just answer and keep the post here if the answer is legit

wait, the anon of shadowcoin will be based on zerocoin / zerocash? The same of all other "anon" scamcoins?
How if these two are incompatible tecnologies and the real dev abandoned these projects when he realized that didn't work?
Longandshort and coinstoryteller  going to make a miracle?

or after learning about the Hondo's project in stealthcoin now they will transform shadowcoin into cryptonote too?
But they know how to implement Chandran signatures? No?
Hmmm things are getting clearer now.

Zerocoin / zerocash are scam coins. In fact, if you look at the source tree with a zerocash directory, you will know automatically that it is a scam. Check out ghost.

The dev here is promising the same thing. So shadow is a zk-snark scam as well.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:08:15 AM

Whatever! I'm happy that you are here. Each post you publish is a nail in Shadow's coffin.
This thread is about what a shitty coin Shadow is and what a crap community it has.
SO go on! You are a great help !

nono its a nail in yours. Shadow actually has nothing to do with it so your lame attempts to attack me through Shadow proxy are futile you just havn't caought on yet but you are actually helping that coin..You know no such thing as bad publicity and all that...Anyone that takes a look at both coins knows that Shadow pawns xst hell there is a long list of shitcoins that pawn xst you are just trying to make a connection where there just isn't one!

You had volume now its gone thats all you had that and some vaporware proposal to prop it up and now thats gone too! Most decent coin projects like Shadow have not even started marketing yet but you guys are all tapped out and freaking out you have no cards left to play..which prolly explains the tantrum throwing you all got tricked by yourselves and thats the real joke here you have no one to blame but yourselves..
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:09:33 AM

Get lost Short. You are pathetic. Go get some rest. You've done enough damage to yourself and others.
You will never win anything, so sleep on it.

risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:11:10 AM

really?  Wink

A country founded by criminals!
crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:15:40 AM

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rinomaster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:16:32 AM

really?  Wink

if you call convics who stole food to eat, got jailed and shipped off to Australia to colonize it, crims!? sure if you call that the gateway crime..fascist pig!..what country are you from?
Shadow never had volume and it never will. Deal with it ! And now you managed to kill it.
You and your coin has already a bad reputation. Tanks to you, pookie ,trollroyce, ilodin.
All trading markets know already what assholes you are. You lost trust
You guys are just stupid, hurting yourself.
I guess you never expected to find any resistance, and that pisses you off big time.
So go on loser!

O_Omaha

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:16:48 AM

You have his address? OMG please say yes.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:17:05 AM

really?  Wink

if you call convics who stole food to eat, got jailed and shipped off to Australia to colonise it, crims!? sure if you call that the gateway crime..fascist pig!..what country are you from?
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:17:53 AM

You have his address? OMG please say yes.

You want it? i'd like to see you come at me! unlike you scrubs and your stealthsend vaporware scam i have nothing to hide i'm richious  and woudl love nothing more then to see you try something on my home turf nothing more would excite me. you have nothing on me never will!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: