Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48391 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:24:50 AM

i gave you the middle finger earlier.. didn't you see the pic ?
why you ask ?
i am not interested in Monero v2.0 thanks..

take a shower guys it reeks like cryptonote in here eww  Lips sealed

oh and play fighting along side the road for attention is so clever LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RYN0MSTER

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:36:47 AM

I have to put my foot down on this thread.

After we fudded librex, I told my boys to step it down. But they wouldn't listen to me. It is not my fault. I'm just a coder who can't control my on team, my own thread, or even figure out what zk-snorks are.

And if I could delete every last post here I would but I can't. But come post in my thread and I'll delete and delete. It's easier than coding.
RYN0MSTER

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:48:53 AM

It’s a sad day in crypto when people classify peer review under FUD. Lesson should be learned here, before you make an investment either have access to a cryptographer or get knowledgeable enough yourself to make a solid investment decision. Don’t believe photoshop doodles and dev promises.
People who are in denial – face the facts. You invested in vapor and the market is reacting to it. Don’t direct your anger at Shadow or it’s dev team. Look in the mirror, you only have yourself to blame for buying into hype instead of delivery. Shame on you people who are attacking Shadow.
Bottom Line: Do your homework before you invest in a cryptocurrency. Otherwise you will get a rude awakening when professionals pick apart your hopes and dreams. The XST dev released a paper without any peer review or testing that resulted in a speculative asset without anything to back it up.
I would like to applaud Hondo for accepting the criticism as any normal dev would do. However, his community is the most toxic community I’ve ever seen in the crypto community space. They disregard reason and logic in favor of mindless personal attacks and zombie cheerleading.
Full Chat logs are available here:
https://botbot.me/freenode/bit

I agree LongAndShort, but when is that next BJ coming?

We can put pookie on delete duty while you and I get some headbobbin' going.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:53:31 AM

I heard around the grapevine today some bounties are going up in the darknets to dox a few of you..this should be interesting, i'm not a troll but ill get popcorn for this. 30 btc is nothing between a few people! Hell wouldn't surprise me if Spoetnik has that much sitting on a pool its pocket change to most of us!
SanSebastian

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:53:45 AM

It’s a sad day in crypto when people classify peer review under FUD. Lesson should be learned here, before you make an investment either have access to a cryptographer or get knowledgeable enough yourself to make a solid investment decision. Don’t believe photoshop doodles and dev promises.
People who are in denial – face the facts. You invested in vapor and the market is reacting to it. Don’t direct your anger at Shadow or it’s dev team. Look in the mirror, you only have yourself to blame for buying into hype instead of delivery. Shame on you people who are attacking Shadow.
Bottom Line: Do your homework before you invest in a cryptocurrency. Otherwise you will get a rude awakening when professionals pick apart your hopes and dreams. The XST dev released a paper without any peer review or testing that resulted in a speculative asset without anything to back it up.
I would like to applaud Hondo for accepting the criticism as any normal dev would do. However, his community is the most toxic community I’ve ever seen in the crypto community space. They disregard reason and logic in favor of mindless personal attacks and zombie cheerleading.
https://botbot.me/freenode/bit

I agree LongAndShort, but when is that next BJ coming?

We can put pookie on delete duty while you and I get some headbobbin' going.

What about me? Maybe we three could take turns doing double-pumps.
RYN0MSTER

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:58:39 AM

I heard around the grapevine today some bounties are going up in the darknets to dox a few of you..this should be interesting, i'm not a troll but ill get popcorn for this. 30 btc is nothing between a few people! Hell wouldn't surprise me if Spoetnik has that much sitting on a pool its pocket change to most of us!

I said by private chat not to make our methods know to the public. We have a shitty coin, yes, but there is no need to threaten publicly what we are going to do anyway.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:35:24 AM

wow the XST and Cloak trolls bashing other coins again and do not realize that they also bought whale shit and get dumped by bob and his shady gang

kitaco

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:41:25 AM

I was reluctant to post in this thread, but I felt I had to after someone linked me to this. I hadn't even seen it, or been paying attention to BCT.

You know LongAndShort. When you make people uncomfortable, when you make them feel unsafe by threatening to dox them in a public thread about ShadowCash, you are creating a toxic environment and community that does not welcome and interest future investors. Behavior like that only hinders progress of ShadowCash and the dev team should be ashamed of such actions and threats.

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
RYN0MSTER

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:44:18 AM

I was reluctant to post in this thread, but I felt I had to after someone linked me to this. I hadn't even seen it, or been paying attention to BCT.

You know LongAndShort. When you make people uncomfortable, when you make them feel unsafe by threatening to dox them in a public thread about ShadowCash, you are creating a toxic environment and community that does not welcome and interest future investors. Behavior like that only hinders progress of ShadowCash and the dev team should be ashamed of such actions and threats.

Now you know who is on your team kitaco.
kitaco

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:48:01 AM

Now you know who is on your team kitaco.

Oh man. Don't put me on either side. I'm completely neutral and have zero investment in both coins, and have friends on both sides. Cheesy

Chillax guys. Spread the love and peace <3

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:49:57 AM

i'm just relaying what i've heard these guys will be doxed soon because of their behaviors don't blame shift to me..i've done nothing wrong i never threatened anyone yet..but i've had people threaten my life and just about every other thing and all i did was painfully bring up a flaw in a whitepaper..don't start on me fool about shadowcash you can join the ranks of these kids too if you think anything you just said wasn't loaded with utter guttertrash! ive had it up to my eye lids with you kids shame on all of you! You are not fooling anyone lets just be clear on that!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:54:13 AM

passive little ....! you already fell for a scamcoin and you are fighting me now for exposing another..sorry but your history does not warrent you to make judgment calls like that and be found to be accurate..its a low blow yes and im angry you got toasted promoting that coin but cmon don't come at me i don't need your sht either!
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:55:30 AM

i'm just relaying what i've heard these guys will be doxed soon because of their behaviors don't blame shift to me..i've done nothing wrong i never threatened anyone yet..but i've had people threaten my life and just about every other thing and all i did was painfully bring up a flaw in a whitepaper..don't start on me fool about shadowcash you can join the ranks of these kids too if you think anything you just said wasn't loaded with utter guttertrash! ive had it up to my eye lids with you kids shame on all of you! You are not fooling anyone lets just be clear on that!

You hang out with thugs. What does that make you?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:56:39 AM

you are at the top of their list so just think on that!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:00:02 AM

https://botbot.me/freenode/bit oct 10
tx42

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:18:02 AM

Wow, more threats.

tx42

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:24:42 AM

Well, do the right thing and tell us who is doxing people or else you are an accessory.

I mean, if I get doxxed, I'm sending the FBI after you first for information. Your participation in this crime is documented in a public forum. I suggest you notify law enforcement immediately and perhaps get a lawyer.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:26:33 AM

Well, do the right thing and tell us who is doxing people or else you are an accessory.

I mean, if I get doxxed, I'm sending the FBI after you first for information.

lol ahahahahh..okay kid had enough of you twirps tbh your vaporware is up mess around all you like the issue is in your house not mine!! prolly why your thread is locked!
tx42

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:28:07 AM

lol ahahahahh..okay kid!

If doxers can find me, the law can find you.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:28:41 AM

lol ahahahahh..okay kid!

If doxers can find me, the law can find you.

law dosnt care about you dont try scare me you know where i live dumbass!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: