Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48394 times)
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:56:29 AM

This is exactly how it happened. I was unfortunate enough to have been home sick from work... so I saw the whole thing go down like a train wreck. It was timed & orchestrated. Not to mention, Pookie has definitely been trolling us long before. Not sure of the others, as I don't always have time to read the thread... though like a bad train wreck & couldn't stop looking at it.

So you are saying that an illiterate and dyslexic man successfully orchestrated a systematic FUD attack on your coin from his original account with no basis of truth in his attacks which caused someone to dump 90 btc worth of XST at once and then 60 btc worth of XST 3 days later?

Also pookie is a troll. He attacks everything and nothing he ever says should be taken seriously. I think almost all of crypto knows that.

Why your 'nice' developers deleted posts? Wink

Because he's trying to keep our thread civilized and not covered in shit. They welcome civil discussion without personal attacks and inflammatory comments directed at community members.

I thanked him this morning for calling for an end to the trolling. That was deleted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sibcurrency

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:56:42 AM

This is exactly how it happened. I was unfortunate enough to have been home sick from work... so I saw the whole thing go down like a train wreck. It was timed & orchestrated. Not to mention, Pookie has definitely been trolling us long before. Not sure of the others, as I don't always have time to read the thread... though like a bad train wreck & couldn't stop looking at it.

So you are saying that an illiterate and dyslexic man successfully orchestrated a systematic FUD attack on your coin from his original account with no basis of truth in his attacks which caused someone to dump 90 btc worth of XST at once and then 60 btc worth of XST 3 days later?

Also pookie is a troll. He attacks everything and nothing he ever says should be taken seriously. I think almost all of crypto knows that.

Because he's trying to keep our thread civilized and not covered in shit. They welcome civil discussion without personal attacks and inflammatory comments directed at community members.

Oh yeah! Grin
For example, where they find here "personal attacks and inflammatory comments directed at community members"?
Oct. 4  Close 25.800
Oct. 6  Close 23.500
Oct. 8  Close 19.887
Oct. 10 Close 18.104
Oct. 11 Close 15.667
--------------------
Oh... How do you think where it's going? Shocked

[XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:56:58 AM

No, but an illiterate and dyslexic man was dumb enough to brag of being a part of it. There was more than one person, obviously.

I think you forgot to link your evidence in that post.
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:58:46 AM

Oh yeah! Grin
For example, where they find here "personal attacks and inflammatory comments directed at community members"?
Oct. 4  Close 25.800
Oct. 6  Close 23.500
Oct. 8  Close 19.887
Oct. 10 Close 18.104
Oct. 11 Close 15.667
--------------------

That's just completely irrelevant to any argument being made and directly interpreted as FUD.
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Activity: 75

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:00:24 AM

No they don't fanboy. They only want yes men and fan boys. Several post nice but no agreeable posts and where deleted like OP says Nazi style. CoolstoryTeller can say all the shit he wants but the reply's to his personal attack and inflammatory comment is allowed to stand. Thats just not right. If he deletes for the reason you says than all offending and inflaming posts should be removed including the Huge over 20% stake owner of SDC fan boy's posts coolstoryteller. Not gonna happen.  Roll Eyes
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:00:38 AM

No, but an illiterate and dyslexic man was dumb enough to brag of being a part of it. There was more than one person, obviously.

I think you forgot to link your evidence in that post.

You already posted the links to thread. I'm not gonna sit here all night & go through all of it again.
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:02:44 AM

Pookielax31 (Boh on twitter) is a ShadowCoin troll. He attacks most coins to help his most favorite financial attachment as does TrollsRoyce (on twitter) aka CoolStoryTeller. They have other alts accounts too.

Good post and even better activity level.

I'll vouch for him. I have better activity level. Truth hurt?  Newb to Sr Member doesn't matter if its true. In this case its very true.

sibcurrency

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:04:08 AM

Oh yeah! Grin
Oct. 4  Close 25.800
Oct. 6  Close 23.500
Oct. 8  Close 19.887
Oct. 10 Close 18.104
Oct. 11 Close 15.667
--------------------

That's just completely irrelevant to any argument being made and directly interpreted as FUD.
So Bittrex market history is FUD? In what reality you live? May be your bright SDC shouldn't traded at exchanges if they post BAD market history  Shocked

Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:09:41 AM

A post from coolstoryteller as he never trolls and inflames. No never.

From XST thread:
"THERE AREN'T ENOUGH LIFEBOATS FOR EVERYONE!"

Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:11:05 AM

This is for preserving. LOlz

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:30:33 AM

-some quotes-
Nop,  you're lying
Hondo answered and longandshort, pookie aka MR BOH (twitter) and others  ignored the answer and continued their fud in bitcointalk and twitter.
For 3 days no one xst supporter go to shadowcoin thread to say anything against you guys.
we asked you guys to stop with so many lies, fud and troll
Now our thread was blocked, prices down and too late to you, to your shitscamcoin and to this shit community
You scammers and pump&dumpers from shadowcoin deserve to die.
You destroy several new good coins with your FUD and your bots in bittrex.

and what you have to say about it:

wait, the anon of shadowcoin will be based on zerocoin / zerocash? The same of all other "anon" scamcoins?
How if these two are incompatible tecnologies and the real dev abandoned these projects when he realized that didn't work?
Longandshort and coinstoryteller  going to make a miracle?

or after learning about the Hondo's project in stealthcoin now they will transform shadowcoin into cryptonote too?
But they know how to implement Chandran signatures? No?
Hmmm things are getting clearer now.

Zerocoin / zerocash are scam coins. In fact, if you look at the source tree with a zerocash directory, you will know automatically that it is a scam. Check out ghost.

The dev here is promising the same thing. So shadow is a zk-snark scam as well.

paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 05:09:15 AM

you guys are missing some of the other big players.
think the half of the blackcoin cartel that recently split off from blackcoin and shit all over it because they wouldn't let rynom implement 'white paper shitfeatures' for blackcoin

all the key cinni people really too. same dudes who originally convinced dan to cut off the total supply of XC coins by like 2/3 just so they could keep control of 50% of the coin supply

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:21:42 AM

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

sibcurrency

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:23:10 AM

wait, the anon of shadowcoin will be based on zerocoin / zerocash? The same of all other anon scamcoins?
How if these two are incompatible tecnologies and the real dev abandoned these projects when he realized that didn't work?

or after learning about the Hondo's project in stealthcoin now they will transform shadowcoin into cryptonote too?

EVERI CO)IN IS A SCAM COIN EXCEPT XST THATS WHY WE CREATED THIS THREAD; PLEASE BUYYYYY!!!!
This thread is only about ShadowTrash and it's "honest" developers

crazytrain

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:45:18 AM

I 100% argee. He calls himself an "Angel investor" but that means he's a devil to anything he invests in. 1.3 million shadow coins. Of course he will go out of his way to protect that baby.

Another deleted post.

Yeah mine took a real long time too. I thought it was just me but it seems there are other with this issue.  Roll Eyes

Dude I installed the app shadow, and already been three days and I am awaiting for a complete sync, I had to put the phone in freezer because the cell phone was too hot is it normal?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:06:59 AM

wait, the anon of shadowcoin will be based on zerocoin / zerocash? The same of all other anon scamcoins?

EVERI CO)IN IS A SCAM COIN EXCEPT XST THATS WHY WE CREATED THIS THREAD; PLEASE BUYYYYY!!!!
This thread is only about ShadowTrash and it's "honest" developers

I thought it was about battling Noob and Junior accounts with a duel about who can use the keywords FUD and Troll more
and most funny of all you guys all have no clue what so ever what "TROLL" or "FUD" even means.
you take turns trying to use the terms as an attack on each other's "opinions" or views on things.
you *try and discredit any comment by labeling someone as a FUD'er or a Troll to invalidate their opinion.

a persons opinion being expressed is not trolling.. if you suspect it is then make your case.. it's ban worthy and against the rules here !
2nd of all FUD is warranted in all topics.
All you have to do is read this very topic and you can see how FUD SHOULD be applied to this topic.
Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt is deserved in a topic where people are screaming about scammers
in a forum with a dedicated scam accusation sub-forum section because it happens so much
and in a forum with Trust Ratings etc.. it would not exist unless there was a reason for it
and since it's there and there is a reason then YES there should be FUD and lots of it all over !

Please by all means explain to us all here why you and your "coin" team thinks your FUD exempt.

Why should the world assume everything you say and do is 100% legit ?

Stop being silly and learn English then abuse it please "Juniors" LOL
and please do make 100 more accounts for arguing it sure adds credibility to your bickering  Roll Eyes

Summary of this topic ?
What coin ? Never heard of it or anyone involved.. who cares.. boring.
scam or not i would not be involved anyway.. and that has nothing to do with FUD or Trolling.
shrinking dying scene means scammers are at each others throats for the last few "investors" ahahhaha
drown  Kiss

I really wish anyone that uses those two terms could just be cut off the internet.. just STFU already with the crying FUD and TROLL !

edit:
Maybe take the show your putting on to PM's ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Activity: 75

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:50:42 PM

Just posting this before it gets Nazi deleted on ShadowCash/coin

new client UI and branding looks wonderful. I will note however that the menu on the left is different sizes and so the border jumps when clicking from tab to tab (for example overview to send)

Thanks, we'll check it out.

Check into this:

Gentlemen, this is where the boys get separated from the men. Shakedown the weak handed, drop the hammer rinse and repeat.

TrollsRoyce
Awesome! You found a perfect example of a dev (concealcoin) scamming investors. Thanks for digging that up.

That dev did the same thing that XST did, in a shorter time span (a few days). Concealcoin had hyped up whitepaper and a ridiculously high hashrate from which I mined and traded on before exiting. It was added to every major exchange right off the bat. The trading was insane on it, as was the volume. Like all coins of its kind, it was a gamble I trade on it and luckily made money.

All in all it was a learning experience that taught everyone involed a lesson. No matter how good the volume is, how many exchanges add the coin and how big the hasrate is during mining - don't put faith in vapor.

You present yourself as an educated watchdog protecting investors in shit coins..... "Shakedown the weak handed, drop the hammer rinse and repeat."  You teach the investors a lesson by fleecing them of their money....  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Words cant really do you justice, but a pair of handcuffs would.  You are in denial.   You are the problem.  You are most likely a sociopath.
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:19:57 PM

I believe this is still an accurate post by Longandshort:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9056919#msg9056919

As for what I've observed: the overactive members of your communities are too concentrated on the price of your coin. They are rightfully panicking due to the dumpoffs but do not know who to blame. Your volume is fake (reason being that a coin can't have as much volume as your coin and remain the same price), and your price has been artificially inflated to do pump and dump group hype. After the releases/tech start taking longer to be released, the pump and dumpers exit the coin.

This can be seen with any and every coin that has gone 10x in it's first few months. Your coin has been used as bait by those in the altcoin game that are very good at making money for themselves. 
crazytrain

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:46:35 PM

SHADOWCOIN TEAM, THEY ARE DANGEROUS BANDITS
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:14:36 PM

Wheatclove = coinstoryteller = trollsroyce the scammer
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: