Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMBR] Sembro Token ITO (Bittrex)  (Read 98131 times)
enryk

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GreenCoin

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:41:37 PM

I seroulsy think devs had nice intentions on that one

I doubt that. Looking at their posts and behaviour , it seems the opposite.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:14:07 PM

In my opinion, a significant buy wall wouldn't get dumped into- it would actually strengthen investor confidence due to the appearance of major buy support. I would expect to see more buy orders appear on top of the buy wall.

Obviously, don't put your buy wall at 4.2K sats. More like 1.5K sats, to prevent the price from going down even further. Considering the marketcap of all Sembro Tokens in existence is just under 40 BTC currently, I'd say only a 20 BTC buy wall at 1.5K sats would be more than enough, and I am fairly certain that barely anyone would sell into it. This would cease all outcries from upset investors in this thread, and introduce more investors into this coin, due to the very large buy support.
i agree that is low enough that not so many would benefit from dumping and also allows some support until things get going. wasn't the best solution to start with but now that we are here maybe best suggestions so far. or if you set it higher destroy the coins dumped into it and that will benefit holders with less total coins .
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:30:25 PM

Better luck next time.

Shurugwi

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:54:19 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 06:05:07 PM by Shurugwi

Here is an update where we stand. Please read and provide feedback. We do not want to rush into anything until a majority of the community approves so as to not further aggrevate any early buyers.  

1) If we place a buy wall now then people who picked up on the dump can easily lock in a large profit and will sell, so early buyers may not be able to exit their positions if they wish to do so.
2) We did not have Bittrex place the buy wall because we clearly asked for community input via email over a 24 hour period post-ITO and only received one email, which was for a refund, which we processed.  
3) If we placed the buy wall now, later buyers could exit their positions before early buyers have the opportunity and that defeats the purpose because the whole point of the wall was to help out early buyers.  

We are trying to reach the best solution across the board, but it is very hard with many completely different strategies posted on this thread.  We will work towards satisfying early buyers but we need them to communicate directly with us via email or DM on twitter.  

I am one of early investor, I want refund.
What data do you need?
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-_SMBR   is closed.
I cant find the proof of purchase.

https://www.bittrex.com/History

Although asking for a refund days after the coins were distributed is pretty silly. You decided to get on the ride and your only choices now is to hold on and see where this goes or jump of the ride early and take a loss.

The dev gave everyone 24 hours to ask for a refund and as we know they did honor the 1 request they had.
klopper

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:56:07 PM

WOW. By taking no action you are killing your own coin right now...
pbj sammich

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Fighting Liquid with Liquid

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:05:44 PM

At this point, you would have to try very hard to screw this mess up and worse.

So are they refunding, or not refunding. They sort of said they were opening refunding back up but gave no details.

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:15:54 PM

My friend posted them an Refund request email like 2 hours ago ... lets see what happen ...

So are they refunding, or not refunding. They sort of said they were opening refunding back up but gave no details.

also as for me

Sembro Development im still waiting for the 1500 Buy wall ....i won't even buy it at 1 satochi as i see you ignore existing investors request for the 1500 buy wall to secure their invest
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:26:22 PM

here we go again...
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:28:07 PM

lol @ idiots asking for a buy wall

wake the fuck up from your 'overnight millionaire dreams'. i hope you learn what investing means now stupid asses  Kiss

get out of crypto before you lose all your money children<-- best advice you'll get all year. You're welcome~!  Wink
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:24:19 PM

^^ exactly.  Invest only what you can afford to lose. 

We don't need buy wall or refund.  We need dev team to instill confidence in their products and they are trying to do that.  Just ignore all the bitching and whining and perhaps create a new moderated thread because these kids will not stop.

-tb-

klopper

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:25:38 PM

Is THIS how you build confidence for investors??? Price is almost 25% of ICO price.. Point is you said you would post a 42btc buy wall, but didn't. And now you wont even post one at 1400 sat so price drops even more.
If it smells like a scam...
tuto

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Is THIS how you build confidence for investors??? Price is almost 25% of ICO price.. Point is you said you would post a 42btc buy wall, but didn't. And now you wont even post one at 1400 sat so price drops even more.

No one has said they will or will not put a buy wall. READ what has been said by the developers, TRY to ignore the FUD from everyone else.
The Devs have said they are asking for the communities feedback before they make a decision about what to do, nothing has or has not been decided yet.

I know its a lot to read, because half the posts here say the same thing from people crying, but seriously wish people would actually read all the posts made (especially those from the Devs) before posting.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:22:37 PM

either if this is a scam or slow real work .... investors got Rekt ...

so i decided not to touch or buy this coin even at -400% ICO price after i saw how they ignore their current investors and do nothing about their loss
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:25:10 PM

either if this is a scam or slow real work .... investors got Rekt ...

so i decided not to touch or buy this coin even at -400% ICO price after i saw how they ignore their current investors and do nothing about their loss
+1
I'm not seeing much hope here.  I do hope that I am wrong. 
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:17:33 PM

Now lisitng Sembro Token on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/SMBR-BTC

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:20:53 PM

No one has said they will or will not put a buy wall. READ what has been said by the developers, TRY to ignore the FUD from everyone else.
The Devs have said they are asking for the communities feedback before they make a decision about what to do, nothing has or has not been decided yet.

I know its a lot to read, because half the posts here say the same thing from people crying, but seriously wish people would actually read all the posts made (especially those from the Devs) before posting.

1200 and dropping dev is doing nothing except waiting till price is about 100..
But he doesn't care cause Richy paid him.
They told us to make a huge buy wall, they don't keep their word so coin is dead.

For now just waiting if dev makes a comeback with action or someone anounce a hitlist for this scammers
Sembro Development (OP)

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:39:02 AM

Just to make things clear, please read what we have posted. We said we MAY post a buy wall based on community input and had a 24 hour refund window directly following the ITO closing on Bittrex where we only received one request and issued a refund.  Now that several days have passed and the price is dipping, it appears buyers want a bailout.  The wall does not appear to be the best option.  The main purpose would be to help out early investors, but creating the buy wall now would not be the best solution because it does not guarantee only early investors could exit their positions if unhappy.  We took a hands off approach to this ITO and do not own more than a few btc worth of the token, many other ICOs have resulted in the dev team controlling a large stake and manipulating the price.  Our mentality was and is for this to be a coin owned by the community and not controlled by any one major source.  We will not let this coin fail. It has only been live on Bittrex for a matter of days, give it some time.  If you take a look at historical records, the vast majority of coins (not designed specifically for a massive pump) follow a very similar trend when first hitting an exchange.  It takes time for support to build and we are keeping a close eye on it so we can help support it if necessary, but we cannot stress enough it has only been a few days.  I know it sounds lame but it is the truth, in a true free and decentralized market, like Bitcoin is based on, the fair market value of the coin is dictated by the community, not a centralized source (aka dev team, majority holder, etc.).  For anyone that believes that we may have profited directly from the ITO, that is the farthest thing from the truth.  Look over our roadmap (visual and explained in detail).  We have big plans, that are not just ideas, but are nearing completion and will be launching in a matter of weeks.  We encourage holders to actively watch over the next 1-3 weeks as we begin unveiling products.  If you choose to hold your coins, we will all profit together over the upcoming years.  If you wish to not be a part anymore then go right ahead and sell your coins, we will be there to support the network and add support to stabilize it when needed (it has not been live long enough to even settle on a pricepoint for more than a day so we will really begin our work once it settles).  We are by no means ever abandoning this project and will use it as a great example in the near future as to how crypto has progressed in such a short period of time despite the critics. We hope each and every one of you understands that we are here to stay and our goal is to take crypto mainstream and make an impact on society.  If you are still a non-believer then just sit back and watch our new products and services unfold.  This is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it is a sustainable business model. 
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:47:06 AM

Thank you for the statement dev(s).   I actually believe you.   Fellow investors, either exit now, or take a risk and stake your coins.  We need to show future investors that the current holders have faith in this project.  It doesn't look good on the rich list, if all the coins are still in bitrex.  Also, there is no movement on the block explorer. 
Furthermore,  As long, as the block chain is moving, it only takes minutes to get them deposited back into bitrex, only 6 confirmations are needed.

WE ALL FEEL, AS IF WE HAVE ALREADY LOST.  SO, WHAT'S LEFT TO LOSE? 
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:11:17 AM

Nice. It's sys all over again

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:19:27 AM

No business model will succeed with the price dropping to the ground. It's already 1/4. What u need to do now is to give confidence to your investors, to show your dedication to this coin. At least put 5btc wall at 2k. It'll instil some confidence. There won't be a business model if it keeps on dropping to 0.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: