Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102250 times)
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 10:11:32 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 10:51:10 PM by whalebone

TRI faucet has been reloaded on BTCpop

tri.harder.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike The Great

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:08:17 PM

This is TRI discord server.
Please join :
https://discord.gg/gWww3ga
Maybe we could make a fund to list TRI on unnamed exchange.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:17:13 AM

Thank you for your support! I only have PNG and TIFF options but I made this and can modify by request.

https://imgur.com/a/NTzQhgY

Your support is enough but if you are in the mood to tip, I have a variety of options on my ODDBANK user profile. Just scroll to the bottom!

POS is back in the limelight with TEZOS on coinbase. Keep staking TRI! I'm going to load up the faucet on BTCpop in the next 48 hours.

TRI.HARDER.

Thank you. I've already downloaded the PNG file, but I would love to get my hands on the TIFF version of the TRI logo. The size of the PNG image is rather small for what I want to do with the TRI logo. Resizing the PNG image results in loss of resolution. I wonder if the TIFF image is better in this regard?

Anyways, I'm planning to maintain the TRI blockchain alive just in case it gains traction sometime in the future. The current logo looks fine, but if someone talented could make a redesigned version of the logo, it'll be better. Please keep in touch with me via PM to discuss options on how to make TRI great again. I would appreciate if you could send me the TIFF image as well, just to experiment with it a little by resizing it to my heart's content.

It's good to know about the TRI faucet, being the only one in existence right now (AFAIK). I have a few TRI lying around, but would love to get some more. There doesn't seem to be any exchanges lying around, so my best bet would be to trade TRI against BTC in a peer-to-peer manner. In the Discord server for the TRI project, we could all share our ideas/thoughts about it as a community united in a common place. Despite the developer abandoning the project, anyone can contribute towards it making TRI a hit once again. That's the beauty of the open-source and decentralized nature of crypto. In the end, I hope that TRI would rise again as one of the most popular PoS coins in the world. Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
whalebone

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 09:56:54 PM

Thank you for your support! I only have PNG and TIFF options but I made this and can modify by request.

Thank you. I've already downloaded the PNG file, but I would love to get my hands on the TIFF version of the TRI logo. The size of the PNG image is rather small for what I want to do with the TRI logo. Resizing the PNG image results in loss of resolution. I wonder if the TIFF image is better in this regard?

Classic crypto is my favorite collectable. I still HODL coinye too.

I'm not sure TRI is abandoned by dev though. Why save a dead coin in the first place? I'd take some time off too or maybe he was a target?

I'm not in favor of a new logo but I could see changing colors based on wallet versions. i.e. a black triangle Let me work on a logo for this classic wallet version. I too love the open source.

Best place for bulk TRI orders is to place on BTCPOP TRI/BTC market.  

Here is an enlarged TIFF

https://imgur.com/ZA9XXvn

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:19:18 PM

Classic crypto is my favorite collectable. I still HODL coinye too.

I'm not sure TRI is abandoned by dev though. Why save a dead coin in the first place? I'd take some time off too or maybe he was a target?

I'm not in favor of a new logo but I could see changing colors based on wallet versions. i.e. a black triangle Let me work on a logo for this classic wallet version. I too love the open source.

Best place for bulk TRI orders is to place on BTCPOP TRI/BTC market.

Here is an enlarged TIFF

https://imgur.com/ZA9XXvn

Well, dev has been silent for quite some time without delivering updates to the TRI project. Maybe he decided to take a break from it, or abandon TRI in its entirety. With a community still supporting "Triangles", I wouldn't worry much about the dev nowadays. As long as there is a single node available on the network, the Blockchain will continue to be alive. I know that it may seem awkward to revive a dead coin, but I believe that doing this will prevent many people from being left "hodling" the bag (bagholder). I often look into abandoned coins to see what I could do to revive them. There are a few altcoins which have unique features not available elsewhere, that disappeared over time due to lack of funding or demand among people in the mainstream world.

While TRI is not traded in any exchange (except for BTCPOP), it could gain traction on the market if someone decides to "revive" the project. We now have a Discord server, and if we keep working together, we could help make "Triangles" great again. The current block explorer works great, but it would be better to have different sites hosting a block explorer for TRI just in case the main site (Triangles.technology) goes down anytime soon.

Anyways, thanks for the "TIFF" version of the TRI logo. I've managed to resize it a bit in order to make a promotional banner to attract people into it. Still though, I'm thinking of a redesigned version of the TRI logo that would look better for the modern world. I believe that the current logo looks too simplistic compared to other cryptocurrencies' logos. I might find someone talented enough to come up with a new logo for TRI if the community approves it. If no one else has interest in driving the future direction of the project, I might as well take charge sometime in the future. Hopefully, "Triangles" would be alive and running for years to come as a highly-rewarding PoS cryptocurrency for the masses. Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mike The Great

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:24:17 PM

Abiky. I am trying to list TRI on cratex exchange. Do you have any  TRI node sir ?
If positive, please send it to me on discord.
Thank you!
Mike The Great

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:45:40 AM

I listed TRI on cratex exchange.
https://cratex.io/index.php?pair=TRI/BTC
Happy trading!
Also, join TRI discord community here :
whalebone

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 09:44:45 AM

I listed TRI on cratex exchange.
https://cratex.io/index.php?pair=TRI/BTC
Happy trading!
Also, join TRI discord community here :

Well done sir! Thank you!

whalebone

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 05:50:56 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2019, 09:14:34 PM by whalebone

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5lCgaOAvGk/?igshid=12dcjnomdg1zd

made this TRI logo concept as I was inspired by Abiky and the cybertruck

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 09:52:35 PM

I think we have enough holders here to revive this project in the future as long as we all hold. Tri was one of my first staking coins and with the low emissions and low supply I saw potential in this coin and I still believe it has potential if a new dev takes it over. At least we still have BTCPop to trade on and also for anyone new, they can claim from the faucet.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 10:52:34 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2019, 10:33:12 AM by whalebone

I think we have enough holders here to revive this project in the future as long as we all hold. Tri was one of my first staking coins and with the low emissions and low supply I saw potential in this coin and I still believe it has potential if a new dev takes it over. At least we still have BTCPop to trade on and also for anyone new, they can claim from the faucet.

HODL game strong and I'm airdropping to the BTCPOP faucet and to those who register on oddbank.info

We are almost back to $1 on BTCPOP...

I'm backing TRI at $1+ in my odd stores: #detroitpoultryconsortium and slim.reefer

whalebone

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 10:30:12 AM

TRI is back at the top of the list for faucet value on the BTCPOP faucet

vella85

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 11:46:26 PM

TRI is back at the top of the list for faucet value on the BTCPOP faucet

Nice! Now we just need more people to take notice and check out TRI. I think having TRI at the top will attract more people to check out this coin and if it had some good volume on BTCPop as well it would help even more.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mike The Great

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 01:46:57 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2020, 07:57:09 AM by Mike The Great

Exchange TRI available here : https://cratex.io/index.php?pair=TRI/BTC
whalebone

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 09:28:00 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2020, 12:08:32 AM by whalebone

I'm having some difficulties building after upgrading linux to 18.04. Seems to be an issue with the openssl. I'm searching and learning and working on a fix...

Found this repair for upgrading ssl:

https://github.com/vertcoin-project/vertcoin-core/commit/5522e0ce9c9070ae8c536a8366e5a5d0316ca48d

I will see if I am dev enough to upgrade TRI openssl to version 1.1.

In other news, when comparing 2 equally weighted TRI wallets running simultaneously on 2 lenovo x140e . . . it seems the 16gb windows has better staking results than the 8gb linux.

Is POS success a function of memory or is this a TRI easter egg?

whalebone

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 01:22:52 PM

looks like Grant Thorton is staking TRI, #4 on the richlist TCeMC6j3Hsreb4tYCMDP2K6BiPVz92tNke

Will Cryptopia reopen?

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 11:04:50 PM

looks like Grant Thorton is staking TRI, #4 on the richlist TCeMC6j3Hsreb4tYCMDP2K6BiPVz92tNke

Will Cryptopia reopen?

Hmm, not sure if we'll ever see Cryptopia reopening any time soon. They seem to be taking a long time just to get things sorted to pay the remaining coins to its members.

On another note, its good to see TRI still kicking and staking, we just need more activity from the community or dev team if they are still around?

whalebone

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 03:19:39 PM

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm

it looks like GT is paying someone to maintain this. "CSM" seems like a horse of a different color

Mike The Great

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 10:20:12 AM

Please join TRI discord community : https://discord.gg/XnxAKjE
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 11:04:13 PM

Please join TRI discord community : https://discord.gg/XnxAKjE

I didn't know you were holding TRI as well, we seem to hold a number of different coins that we are both in. TRI has been one of my best long term staking coins even though the price has taken a big hit but all we need is a top exchange and this could get back to where it once was and for the community to return.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: