Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102255 times)
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 03:03:41 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2020, 04:18:14 AM by whalebone

So, I had some issues compiling from source a couple of years in the past and gave up (I haven't tried recently). I am a little bit out of my element, as I am more of a frontend developer.

Is there anyone who might be willing to share a pre-compiled daemon to test out? We could benefit from maybe requesting integration with Coinomi wallet. I'm willing to help out with that if someone wants to give me some pointers on compiling from source, I have never done this before.

https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000009776-which-coins-do-you-support-how-can-i-add-more-

I am going to try to compile again over this weekend and post more updates about my escapades.

"I just tried to build Triangles from source but again get this error:

HAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/net.d -o obj/net.o net.cpp
net.cpp:57:37: error: ‘USE_UPNP’ was not declared in this scope
 bool fUseUPnP = GetBoolArg("-upnp", USE_UPNP);
                                     ^
net.cpp: In function ‘void run_tor()’:
net.cpp:1947:5: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]
     };
     ^
net.cpp:1947:5: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]
makefile.unix:273: recipe for target 'obj/net.o' failed
make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1

Any ideas how to fix this?

DEVELOPERS ANSWER:

Build with

Code:
make -f makefile.unix "USE_UPNP=0"

instead of
Code:
make -f makefile.unix "USE_UPNP=-"
[/quote]

The answer above looks correct but I'll put this here just in case.

I only have success when building on Ubuntu 16.04.

I build using:

Code:
qmake -project
Code:
qmake triangles-qt.pro
Code:
make

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whalebone

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 07:57:30 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2020, 09:13:25 PM by whalebone

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 09:54:40 PM

I was thinking 1% airdrop for a big exchange incentive like Bittrex.

I will send 500 TRI (at current value) to anyone who lists TRI on unnamed.

Thank you for this work. I will post some TRI memes now from my instagram @oddbank.info

They will take my 0.05 BTC once TRI is listed on Unnamed Exchange.  
i think that place is good for arbitrage, temporary trades and to get back on all the market pages but i would not recommend keeping any TRI on that site for a long time.  

you can send to faucet in BTCPOP once Unnamed adds trade pairs

I'm guessing that TRI will be listed once they fix the issues they are currently experiencing with some wallets. Like I have said once TRI is listed I will help promote this on Twitter and normally Unnamed make a tweet about a new listing which will help gain some awareness for TRI. I will also see if Mocho a big Twitter account will get back into TRI like he was back in 2017.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mr.Supreme

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 12:22:32 AM

My favorite so far !!!!!!

🔺🔺🔺
whalebone

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2020, 02:35:17 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2020, 04:18:56 AM by whalebone

Thank you for this work. I will post some TRI memes now from my instagram @oddbank.info

i think that place is good for arbitrage, temporary trades and to get back on all the market pages but i would not recommend keeping any TRI on that site for a long time.  

I'm guessing that TRI will be listed once they fix the issues they are currently experiencing with some wallets. Like I have said once TRI is listed I will help promote this on Twitter and normally Unnamed make a tweet about a new listing which will help gain some awareness for TRI. I will also see if Mocho a big Twitter account will get back into TRI like he was back in 2017.

TX ID: 2525304d06185b6b0608929673e4e0738ef746d3e89c8136b32494feb488ed53

DecentralCore thank you for paying for the unnamed exchange listing and vasking your bounty to the faucet.

The offer still stands for 1% TRI economy dropped to a high volume exchange like Bittrex et al.

Thank you Mr Supreme! I'm glad you enjoy!

Mr.Supreme

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 05:40:08 AM

TX ID: 2525304d06185b6b0608929673e4e0738ef746d3e89c8136b32494feb488ed53

DecentralCore thank you for paying for the unnamed exchange listing and vasking your bounty to the faucet.

The offer still stands for 1% TRI economy dropped to a high volume exchange like Bittrex et al.

Thank you Mr Supreme! I'm glad you enjoy!

Yes, thank you DecentralCore your efforts are appreciated and will always be remembered in the TRI historical archives. You and Whalebone will always be remembered as TRI heroes.🔺
DecentralCore

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 06:19:09 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2020, 10:45:16 AM by DecentralCore

I still have 0.05 btc in my Unnamed balance so they haven't added TRI yet.

Altmarkets.io willing to support for 0.03 without voting system

TRI needs your help listing on EREX.IO.  votes are in the form of EREX coin.  help me buy up coin with any BTC donation for https://erex.io/en/index?page=voting

BTCPOP is great stakepool exchange... now time to decentralize stakepools.  StakeCenter is another exchange with automatic stakepool that is willing to support us.  https://stakecenter.co/client/vote

btw our savior developer "the chosen one" is paying for webpage and VPS every year.  He allways doing something for the coin where as rest of us add diddly squat.  He watching for important things like keeping the block moving.

i am attempting to buy some btc from xcoins.  but here is my BTC address if you are interested in me helping this coin

bc1ql77ew5p0k29p0tscaazc2xr4tfl7k7h4aa75p2

good news i just got some btc from xcoins!   expect me to get us some arbitrage exchanges!
gert63

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 08:10:00 AM

tri also on btcpop.
faucet and auto stake  https://btcpop.co/Faucet/?ref=238453

Exchange    https://btcpop.co/Exchange/TRI

good luck

many free pnd altcoins and more faucets.   https://btcpop.co/Faucet/?ref=238453
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 10:49:15 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2020, 11:36:35 PM by Mr.Supreme

EREX Paid, ALTMARKET Paid, STAKE CENTER Paid, UNNAMED waiting to accept payment, once coin ready for release to exchange they will eat it.  I had 0.05 for Unnamed 10 days ago with our bootstrap, i gave other 3 bootstrap at same time just recently.  Lets find out which exchange is faster at listing coins in order, any bets?  I started a twitter account to reach out also i have 162 TRI giveaway on guessing the order of exchanges to market pair TRI.  @TRITriangles Anyone else wants to engage in any media outreach please do so.  Reddit, Instagram, Twitter are places to draw more people into awareness.  Feel free to make mini groups of three or more to grow the network and bet on ball games.  Once they see and start poking around with wallet, they can tell the difference.

It is more important that you find your friends that are scientific mathematicians, that spend hours on a laptop, has spare cash and nothing better to do.  Introduce them to TRI buy going to XCOINS and sending some btc from there to an exchange where you can offer TRI at a reasonable price.  Lets reach out to Katerina Sakellaropoulou and Greece.  TRI would be a great home for a culture of spartans and the blue print of the Roman Empire.  Reachout to Greece!  TRI for Mastica!

updated new bootstrap
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dKPqGuM7zYSuOyAJDXwn1hqKzWCdAS8N

I added your @TRITriangles on Twitter. I suggest everyone do the same, people need to know how much value is in [TRI]. I only have 10 followers but one of them is a big developer of blockchain from singapore.  Wink  🔺 

Mr.Supreme

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 11:33:09 PM

btw our savior developer "the chosen one" is paying for webpage and VPS every year.  He allways doing something for the coin where as rest of us add diddly squat.  He watching for important things like keeping the block moving.

Many Thanks to "The Chosen One" for doing the important things, like keeping the block moving etc, your efforts are greatly appreciated. 🔺
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 01:44:12 AM

Many Thanks to "the chosen one" for doing the important things your efforts are greatly appreciated. 🔺

Stake Center Syncing
https://i.imgur.com/7Ynf23x.jpg
Unnamed Syncing
https://i.imgur.com/UDGXOdN.jpg
Altmarkets Preparing
https://i.imgur.com/7Ynf23x.jpg
EREX Syncing
https://i.imgur.com/BYDKtlw.jpg

Hey dev,  if you would like any help covering VPS, webby or hardcoded seednode, then post btc addy.

Oh Thats very nice!!!!  Shocked
whalebone

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2020, 07:59:29 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2020, 08:16:37 PM by whalebone

Black Pharao decentralized anonymous development

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2020, 10:25:35 PM

EREX Paid, ALTMARKET Paid, STAKE CENTER Paid, UNNAMED waiting to accept payment, once coin ready for release to exchange they will eat it.  I had 0.05 for Unnamed 10 days ago with our bootstrap, i gave other 3 bootstrap at same time just recently.  Lets find out which exchange is faster at listing coins in order, any bets?  I started a twitter account to reach out also i have 162 TRI giveaway on guessing the order of exchanges to market pair TRI.  @TRITriangles Anyone else wants to engage in any media outreach please do so.  Reddit, Instagram, Twitter are places to draw more people into awareness.  Feel free to make mini groups of three or more to grow the network and bet on ball games.  Once they see and start poking around with wallet, they can tell the difference.

It is more important that you find your friends that are scientific mathematicians, that spend hours on a laptop, has spare cash and nothing better to do.  Introduce them to TRI buy going to XCOINS and sending some btc from there to an exchange where you can offer TRI at a reasonable price.  Lets reach out to Katerina Sakellaropoulou and Greece.  TRI would be a great home for a culture of spartans and the blue print of the Roman Empire.  Reachout to Greece!  TRI for Mastica!

updated new bootstrap
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dKPqGuM7zYSuOyAJDXwn1hqKzWCdAS8N

I added your @TRITriangles on Twitter. I suggest everyone do the same, people need to know how much value is in [TRI]. I only have 10 followers but one of them is a big developer of blockchain from singapore.  Wink  🔺

Thanks for creating this TRI Twitter account. I have a decent sized following with over 15k followers so I'll do my best to get the word out and also like I said I'll see if Mocho is still interested in TRI because if we can get him back on board it will be huge as he has over 120k followers on Twitter. Just so you all know who I am, I am @cryptotrader85 on Twitter and am now following. Please return the favour as we can all work as a team at spreading awareness to TRI.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 01:59:29 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2020, 11:09:24 PM by whalebone

Key to this coin is Time:

Time for laptop technology to advance to phone size with cellular data
                 -every living person with staking Qt in pocket
                          -use inwallet messages to confirm TRI address for face to face transfers

Time to decentralize this science to those that understand math and how this coin can become the solution to any countries financial struggles
                 -those that secure network, reserves supply for mathematical equilibrium, should be available to supply any country that wants to accept TRI as the countries' currency.  (countries' wages, taxes, property, vehicle, electricity, telecommunication,  food, clothes, toys)   If 0.00001  TRI pegged at 1 USD then i'd figure fee dropped to 0.0000001 or even 0.00000001 in Qt wallet.  One Tritoshi is a tenth of a cent.

Time for each country in the world to have a chance to become a reserve for this coin.  195 countries in UN so 830 TRI is the target reserve and circulation for a single country.
                 -it willl be a bagholders duty to decentralize the coin and sell to these countries.  Hold TRI not just for yourself but for the future of humanity.

whalebone why not offer Square 1% money supply for Triangles integration with Bitcoin?  The 50 million spent on 4709 BTC was only .025435% BTC supply.

Offer stands for any high volume digital currency/commodity exchange. I will vask 2% to square if they decentralize their model a bit and allow their users to directly exchange crypto* through their cashapp. Venmo gets 3% if they beat them to it.

*TRI listing included

Mr.Supreme

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 12:00:30 AM

Key to this coin is Time:

Time for laptop technology to advance to phone size with cellular data
                 -every living person with staking Qt in pocket
                          -use inwallet messages to confirm TRI address for face to face transfers

Time to decentralize this science to those that understand math and how this coin can become the solution to any countries financial struggles
                 -those that secure network, reserves supply for mathematical equilibrium, should be available to supply any country that wants to accept TRI as the countries' currency.  (countries' wages, taxes, property, vehicle, electricity, telecommunication,  food, clothes, toys)   If 0.00001  TRI pegged at 1 USD then i'd figure fee dropped to 0.0000001 or even 0.00000001 in Qt wallet.  One Tritoshi is a tenth of a cent.

Time for each country in the world to have a chance to become a reserve for this coin.  195 countries in UN so 830 TRI is the target reserve and circulation for a single country.
                 -it willl be a bagholders duty to decentralize the coin and sell to these countries.  Hold TRI not just for yourself but for the future of humanity.

whalebone why not offer Square 1% money supply for Triangles integration with Bitcoin?  The 50 million spent on 4709 BTC was only .025435% BTC supply.

Offer stands for any high volume digital currency/commodity exchange. I will vask 2% to square if they decentralize their model a bit and allow their users to directly exchange crypto* through their cashapp. Venmo gets 3% if they beat them to it.

*TRI listing included

These two posts are historical, people will look back at these with amazement, for so many reasons.  🔺
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 12:04:04 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2020, 01:51:23 AM by Mr.Supreme

https://i.imgur.com/e9Ybq3M.jpg

Holyshit God Tier art!!!!! Shocked 🔺
I imagine these could be in a museum in the future.
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 12:05:58 AM

https://i.imgur.com/e9Ybq3M.jpg

Holyshit God Tier art!!!!! Shocked 🔺
I imagine these could be in a museum in the future.
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 01:54:36 AM

https://www.satoexchange.com/coin-voting/   i am working on adding TRI to Satoexchange

Mr. Supreme if you have any extra time on your hand, then can you email each United Nation leader to change to TRI.  For the first 2 countries interested, I will offer all the TRI a country needs (162,000 TRI/ 195 U.N.= 830 TRI/U.N.).  If they are willing to completely swap their own national currency for TRI, then I will supply them 830 TRI.

I will see what I can do. 🔺 [TRI].
Mr.Supreme

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 02:17:40 PM

https://www.satoexchange.com/coin-voting/   i am working on adding TRI to Satoexchange

Mr. Supreme if you have any extra time on your hand, then can you email each United Nation leader to change to TRI.  For the first 2 countries interested, I will offer all the TRI a country needs (162,000 TRI/ 195 U.N.= 830 TRI/U.N.).  If they are willing to completely swap their own national currency for TRI, then I will supply them 830 TRI.

I will see what I can do. 🔺 [TRI].

I made a NEW discord to help pool our resources.  I'll do what I can to offer my support to help desk.  Mr. Supreme, meet me in "tri-undertaking" to organize and systemize our outreach.  Anyone else that wants to watch or is willing to add value to our "brainstorm" "thinktank" or "undertaking" channels then come join the discord server.  

https://discord.gg/aWUfZw8

check  "tri-undertaking"  🔺
DecentralCore

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:38:46 AM

TRI is first on vote page at Satoexchange!!!   Great job Triangles and lets keep it up!

https://i.imgur.com/n59mutE.png
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: