Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102255 times)
Danny420

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:37:13 AM

I'm glad to see Tri getting there shit together. What will TRi do after there run out of supply in a year? That is the big question?
Increasing the supply substantially is not fair for people that are long term holders but not doing anything without a resolution could kill the coin.
The only solution without increasing the supply might be to decrease the 33% stake to 3%
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danny420

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:49:52 AM

Also TRi could hard fork and create a binary chain and pay people staking with the other coin. We are creating a binary chain at 3dpcoin.com (3d printing coin) with a partnership with Siemens 3d printing software we will build a decentralized app for STL File, sharing, viewing, and editing for the 13 Trillion Dollar Manufacturing Industry.
robox

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:41:39 PM

I'm glad to see Tri getting there shit together. What will TRi do after there run out of supply in a year? That is the big question?
Increasing the supply substantially is not fair for people that are long term holders but not doing anything without a resolution could kill the coin.
The only solution without increasing the supply might be to decrease the 33% stake to 3%

Also TRi could hard fork and create a binary chain and pay people staking with the other coin. We are creating a binary chain at 3dpcoin.com (3d printing coin) with a partnership with Siemens 3d printing software we will build a decentralized app for STL File, sharing, viewing, and editing for the 13 Trillion Dollar Manufacturing Industry.

you are still trying? LOL look kid.. go fork yourself!

go make a shitty ico on some platform for your shitty tech..  make some inflated token with unlimited supply on your own chain..

TRI is here! has been here before you! and will outlive you!

we have had our shit together for many years! stop coming here to spread your fud about TRI dying!  didnt you say you dumped your TRI bag last time you tried to come here talking about forks... why are you still here if you dumped?

you better put some respect on our network.

do you like rare coins? check out http://unobtanium.uno/ and http://www.triangles.network please follow me on twitter @heyrobok.. join my discord server @ http://discord.me/triangles
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:52:42 PM

Hello Danny420, its not necessarily a wise decision to fork such a small market cap coin in the best of times. Also, Triangles is one of the few crypto coins that has been able to preserve value during the alt coin blood bath as investors have deserted alt coins for the Bitcoin rally. I have been staking Triangles and noted the coin is a consistent PoS payer with fast transaction times. If Triangles were to decline, this is one of the few coins I would buy on weakness with the confidence that any losses would be short term order book driven and likely temporary. This is a wealth storage coin sure to catch the eye of value investors and likely to rally once the Bitcoin hard fork madness ends.  

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:39:05 PM

As I'm a TRI holder, I pay close attention to the market daily. The best thing with TRI is when it takes a hit within a short period of time it rebounds straight back up. This shows that TRI has a lot of support out there and a lot of people believe in the coin. I think TRI has one of the best communities in crypto today and will continue to do so for many years to come.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Leppard71

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:29:05 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 02:13:54 AM by Leppard71

It would be great if triangles appeared in other exchange 's

And I think you should pay attention to this...

Message when you want to open the explorer in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/triangles/#charts

----------------------------------------------------

The connection is not private

Some attackers may attempt to steal your information from explorer.triangles.technology (eg, passwords, messages, or credit cards). More information
NET :: ERR_CERT_REVOKED

robox

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:37:17 PM

It would be great if triangles appeared in other exchange 's

And I think you should pay attention to this...

Message when you want to open the explorer in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/triangles/#charts

The connection is not private

Some attackers may attempt to steal your information from explorer.triangles.technology (eg, passwords, messages, or credit cards). More information
NET :: ERR_CERT_REVOKED

yes that links to the old block explorer on the old domain is no longer active..... hold tight.. we are trying to remedy this soon as possible.. dev is busy it will be ready when he is ready ;] until then keep staking! you know why!

do you like rare coins? check out http://unobtanium.uno/ and http://www.triangles.network please follow me on twitter @heyrobok.. join my discord server @ http://discord.me/triangles
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

FYI: Seednode and block explorer are currently down for some maintenance. If you need seeds, I posted a list of nodes some posts back.

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?

The internet.

bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:55:46 PM

hey dev any airdrop or bounty campaign for your project?
wurstgelee

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:25:38 PM

hey dev any airdrop or bounty campaign for your project?

Airdrop? Triangles launched in 2014...

wurstgelee

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:07:42 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 09:09:31 AM by wurstgelee

Seednode back up.  Block explorer is next, will probably take another 2-3 days.

Update: Block explorer syncing. This will take some time.... https://explorer.triangles.technology/ (WIP)

kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:33:20 PM

Hello. Where to read the instruction about the mining of triangles? I'm newbie in POS mining
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

Hello. Where to read the instruction about the mining of triangles? I'm newbie in POS mining

Its very simple my friend, just buy some Triangles from Cryptopia as many as you can and then download the Triangles wallet and have the coins sent to the wallet. First before you do this it is recommend that you encrypt the wallet with a passpharse, then the wallet will close to implement the passpharse. Start the wallet back up and unlock the wallet from the setting tab and enter your passpharse to unlock then send your coins from Cryptopia to the wallet. Now just wait until the coins are mature for staking which I believe is around 8 hours. The more you own the more rewards you will earn.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:35:04 AM

Thankful for the answer. Coins must be sent to yourself to receive a reward?
wurstgelee

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:32:15 PM

Thankful for the answer. Coins must be sent to yourself to receive a reward?

Send them to your wallet, staking works automatically (while the wallet is running).

nwc.computer

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:46:10 AM

Its very simple my friend, just buy some Triangles from Cryptopia as many as you can and then download the Triangles wallet and have the coins sent to the wallet. First before you do this it is recommend that you encrypt the wallet with a passpharse, then the wallet will close to implement the passpharse. Start the wallet back up and unlock the wallet from the setting tab and enter your passpharse to unlock then send your coins from Cryptopia to the wallet. Now just wait until the coins are mature for staking which I believe is around 8 hours. The more you own the more rewards you will earn.

Thanks a lot, i was not sure how to triangles working for mining now concept clear.

primius

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:32:53 PM

Blockexplorer on https://explorer.triangles.technology/ seems not to work. What exactly makes a seed node?
wurstgelee

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:19:09 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 12:39:22 PM by wurstgelee

Blockexplorer on https://explorer.triangles.technology/ seems not to work. What exactly makes a seed node?

It works, just finished syncing, literally took weeks. It's still missing a valid SSL-cert, this is next on the ToDo-list.

A (in this case "the") seednode provides the initial network connection and peer list clients who don't have a peer (valid/working)  list yet.

vella85

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:02:10 PM

It works, just finished syncing, literally took weeks. It's still missing a valid SSL-cert, this is next on the ToDo-list.

A (in this case "the") seednode provides the initial network connection and peer list clients who don't have a peer (valid/working)  list yet.

Thanks for this, good to see TRI slowly getting things down that were out of date. People will come here and see not much activity but the true believers in TRI like myself and many others continue to stake and earn rewards for the future. The price has also been holding up well even with the skyrocketing BTC price.

resinball

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:40:37 AM

i think this coin will take many years before it is more evenly distributed to the scientific community.  driving the price back down gives new experimenters a chance to experience why triangles have been in the top percentile of nodes secure.  

we should be glad someone willing to offer cheap TRI for new to market, it will only decentralize more so.  the low confirms on rewards/received means it decentralizes faster, those that use once will remember the ease of use, owning a TOR address instead of a wallet that shows IP to the world, the speed of the coin, hard coded seed node.  

i think this method of decentralizing to the true computer science community will ensure/maintain block security.  Also lowering the price give students in high school and colleges a chance to experiment and learn about solid cryptographics and participate in receiving rewards with low entry fee.  1 BTC for 1% of an APEX coin is Stupendous and is an opportunity for anyone to get involved.

good work team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: