Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102266 times)
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

Block explorer syncing fine and a lot faster on the new VPS, will go live once fully synced.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:16:53 AM

Block explorer syncing fine and a lot faster on the new VPS, will go live once fully synced.

That's great news mate! It will be nice to have a working block explorer once again for TRI. Has anyone paid attention to the price lately? Its been rising steadily for the past week and now has really started to take off. The volume has also been steady which is great to see, maybe we'll see 500k sats real soon.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:20:54 AM

The https on the website seems to expired, I cannot access it.
wurstgelee

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

It is. You can visit it by adding an security exception tho. Will be fixed soon.

CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

It is. You can visit it by adding an security exception tho. Will be fixed soon.
It is a good news! For site visitors interested in TRI information can create suspicions. There are many people who do not know they can see the site if they add a security exception or even they are afraid to do that.
irlandescoin

Activity: 567
Merit: 502

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:10:34 AM

nice to see this project went back, I had follow since begin

back here after the boom in 2013
irlandescoin

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:16:37 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 01:10:31 AM by irlandescoin

can you guys provide nodes??? I have 0 connections.

my wallet is out of sync.

as well links for the blockexplorer and for download the app gives me that message.

so i cant check the block explorer or download.

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from info.triangles.technology (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED

someone could help me with that?
thank you very much

resinball

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:36 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 09:19:02 AM by resinball

as well links for the blockexplorer and for download the app gives me that message.

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from info.triangles.technology (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

thank you very much

goto triangles.network

dl wallet

replace roaming folders blockchain with the bootstrap blk.dat.

make sure you have Internet Time on either windows or nist.gov.  allow triangles_qt thru your firewall, antivirus, windows warnings, screen protect, etc.  i'd delete the triangles roaming folder and reinstall triangles_qt.

i would create a brain wallet and test small amounts on the importprivkey before loading the address with all my coins.

If you would like to follow the Accepted Staking Practices (ASP) guidelines of the Triangles community then block coin purses over 5% into (coin control)  3 or a few + coinage + open reward confirms (no more than 3 at a time and stop after one cycle thru chunks).  Awesome Thanks.
irlandescoin

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

Blockexplorer on https://explorer.triangles.technology/ seems not to work. What exactly makes a seed node?

It works, just finished syncing, literally took weeks. It's still missing a valid SSL-cert, this is next on the ToDo-list.

A (in this case "the") seednode provides the initial network connection and peer list clients who don't have a peer (valid/working)  list yet.

We are still getting the error messages Sad

irlandescoin

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

thank you very much

goto triangles.network

dl wallet

replace roaming folders blockchain with the bootstrap blk.dat.

make sure you have Internet Time on either windows or nist.gov.  allow triangles_qt thru your firewall, antivirus, windows warnings, screen protect, etc.  i'd delete the triangles roaming folder and reinstall triangles_qt.

i would create a brain wallet and test small amounts on the importprivkey before loading the address with all my coins.

If you would like to follow the Accepted Staking Practices (ASP) guidelines of the Triangles community then block coin purses over 5% into (coin control)  3 or a few + coinage + open reward confirms (no more than 3 at a time and stop after one cycle thru chunks).  Awesome Thanks.

I did that bro, In my windows and mac machine, still 0 nodes and connections I can't connect and sync the wallet Sad

I need some nodes so i connect and sync the wallet, I have running in my machines other wallets with no problem with my firewall

I just need some nodes to connect to the network, if you can provide yours will be great.

irlandescoin

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

That's great news mate! It will be nice to have a working block explorer once again for TRI. Has anyone paid attention to the price lately? Its been rising steadily for the past week and now has really started to take off. The volume has also been steady which is great to see, maybe we'll see 500k sats real soon.

Hi my friend, do you have this wallet running in your local machine? I cant make this run I am getting 0 connections, tried on windows and mac.

I have other wallets working with no problem, seems to be a something, not sure what to do  Sad.

I was will be my coins from 4 years ago valid on this project? they are using the same chain?

trying connection -------.onion:24112 lastseen=108.3hrs
SOCKS5 connecting ------.onion
ERROR: Proxy error: host unreachable

current number of blocks: 852697
last block time Thu Dec 14 18:16:08 2017

wurstgelee

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:55:09 AM

wallet should be able to sync with only the seednode. stop wallet, delete peers.dat, restart wallet - should be able to establish a connection just fine.

edit: apparently the (old) seednode crashed a day ago. it's back up now, can't wait to move it to new server (should be 2-3 more days until completed).

irlandescoin

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

wallet should be able to sync with only the seednode. stop wallet, delete peers.dat, restart wallet - should be able to establish a connection just fine.

edit: apparently the (old) seednode crashed a day ago. it's back up now, can't wait to move it to new server (should be 2-3 more days until completed).

thanks is syncronizing now,

another question this triangle uses the same blockchain from 4 years ago?

my coins are  unconfirmed the transaction got this Status: conflicted   Sad

any ideas what is going on? my transaction was done in 2014, the coins should be confirmed since I download the data from december 2017.

can you please help me?

irlandescoin

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

Thanks.  Does that mean if you stake 100 TRI you could potentially be getting 33% rewards each day?

each year! altho you receive more than that if you stake continously because of compound effects.

to stake I need leave the wallet opened write? if the wallet is encrypted I need unlock correct?

how long takes to receive a  reward from stake? by day, week, month, year?

how much will give for 10 coins???

thank you very much.

I looking for the block explorer, links are wrong Sad

wurstgelee

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

Thanks.  Does that mean if you stake 100 TRI you could potentially be getting 33% rewards each day?

each year! altho you receive more than that if you stake continously because of compound effects.

to stake I need leave the wallet opened write? if the wallet is encrypted I need unlock correct?

how long takes to receive a  reward from stake? by day, week, month, year?

thank you very much.

highlight the red triangle icon in the lower right (if its not red, you are not staking) with your mouse. Wink

@ block explorer: yes, the old one is down, the new one will be available this week. it is currently syncing, u can watch progress @ https://94.130.109.52/ (you have to ignore the cert/add an security exception to visit it currently).

wurstgelee

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

any ideas what is going on? my transaction was done in 2014, the coins should be confirmed since I download the data from december 2017.

can you please help me?

we have different options here, try from a) to c)

a) start wallet with -repairwallet command line switch
b) resync wallet from scratch: delete everything BUT THE WALLET.DAT in the triangles data folder, start the wallet (maybe with a bootstrap file to speed up synchronisation)
c) last resort, always works: dump the private keys which hold coins, ressync a completely new wallet, import the private keys

irlandescoin

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

can you please help me?

we have different options here, try from a) to c)

a) start wallet with -repairwallet command line switch
b) resync wallet from scratch: delete everything BUT THE WALLET.DAT in the triangles data folder, start the wallet (maybe with a bootstrap file to speed up synchronisation)
c) last resort, always works: dump the private keys which hold coins, ressync a completely new wallet, import the private keys

thanks man, i started sync from scratch and my transaction was confirmed after I download the blocks from the day I did the transaction.

the bootstrap seems not work form me, I did not try the command -reparwallet, since I am still sync from scratch .

thanks anyway for all the answers.

cheers.

irlandescoin

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

Thanks.  Does that mean if you stake 100 TRI you could potentially be getting 33% rewards each day?

thank you very much.

highlight the red triangle icon in the lower right (if its not red, you are not staking) with your mouse. Wink

@ block explorer: yes, the old one is down, the new one will be available this week. it is currently syncing, u can watch progress @ https://94.130.109.52/ (you have to ignore the cert/add an security exception to visit it currently).

I am staking now, but how can i do the calculation of how much I will get?

eg.

Your Total Weight
Total Network Weight

it is possible to me get the calculation? I know my weight can change as the network weight too, but can I do a small calc based on this? thank you

wurstgelee

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

thank you very much.

I am staking now, but how can i do the calculation of how much I will get?

eg.

Your Total Weight
Total Network Weight

it is possible to me get the calculation? I know my weight can change as the network weight too, but can I do a small calc based on this? thank you

staking reward is calculated based on actual coinage of the inputs used. u can derive expected time until u get a staking reward but not the amount. please keep in mind that it can take a (much) shorter or longer time until u actually stake a reward; your actual average staking  intervals will iterate towards expected time the longer u stake tho.

wurstgelee

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

https://explorer.triangles.technology/

Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: