Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The great debate - dank vs vod  (Read 7575 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:25:57 PM

Sorry that it just hurts my soul too much to live a lie I am so aware of. 

And joint, if I ever use a logical fallacy, please point it out.  I seek nothing but the truth.

Logical fallacy.  You don't have a soul.   Wink

Vod you aren't even answering the questions I put before you.  All you're doing is acting like a child, calling names.  Speak logic vod.  Logic conveys truthful statements, not negative statements.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:28:31 PM

Greed is the reason I cannot get financed for any of the projects I wish to work on.
Really? Nothing to do with the fact you are homeless, jobless and bankrupt.

Actually, he's correct.  He's too greedy to put his million man music festival on hold for a while and work.  I can't think of anything much greedier than to ask all of society to change exactly the way he wishes.

Apparently he's bad at logic too, for if he really believed his magic festival would change the world, he'd sack up and work for the evil warmongers for a little while so that he could fund his own magic world-saving festival himself. Obviously, that would ultimately accomplish the greater good.

From Dank's perspective:

Situation one: Ask for handouts with promises of using it to solve all the world's problems with your magic powers. Get none. Do nothing about it but complain that society is evil and doesn't understand your magicness, thus allowing everything wrong with the world you claim you can solve to continue unchanged.

Situation two: Get a job for the evil empire yada yada and earn the money to fund your own magic whatever-thing that will save the world.

Clearly Dank is choosing to do the first of these choices, and that makes Dank evil, for he claims to have the power to vanquish evil but won't. His excuse is he will commit no evil by getting a job, thereby committing greater evil by doing nothing.

Congrats Dank, under your logic, you're either the greater evil than those you rail against, or a hypocrite who doesn't even believe his own powers and doesn't want to be proven a fraud when he doesn't become a magic light being.

I'm a greater evil than a war machine that kills millions because I want to play guitar at a music festival and float in the air?

Jesus must have been real evil with all those miracle's of his.

How does one assist freeing slaves by becoming a slave himself?  We're all victims, we're all slaves, don't drag me back into slavery just because I found a way out.  Greed enslaves you, fear enslaves you.  Love will set you free.

Do you think a job will earn me enough money to fund a million person music festival?  Somewhere down the line, we must come together.  If we do not stand as one, we will surely fall divided.

I have faith people will awaken to my words.  Actions speak louder than words.  If my words advice humanity to drop out of the system of greed for a new system of love, but I'm flipping burgers at McDonalds, my words don't hold much value.

If I say the same and I'm completely homeless in spite of the upcoming winter, people can tell that I truly do believe what I'm saying.
Entropy "will set you free," for, at present, you remain a system whose output directly corresponds with its input (which is to say, what it is that is you is that correspondence).

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:30:06 PM

Sorry that it just hurts my soul too much to live a lie I am so aware of. 

And joint, if I ever use a logical fallacy, please point it out.  I seek nothing but the truth.

Logical fallacy.  You don't have a soul.   Wink

Vod you aren't even answering the questions I put before you.  All you're doing is acting like a child, calling names.  Speak logic vod.  Logic conveys truthful statements, not negative statements.

dank, you aren't truthful in any of your statements!  You keep referencing a soul which you gave to squall.

Post the truth dank.  Truth always sets you free, not lying.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:30:35 PM

but I'm flipping burgers at McDonalds, my words don't hold much value.

Your words don't hold any value at all.  People know that - we know exactly what type of greedy scammer you are.  Example:

Debt is on your terms, squall.

That kind of scammer who repays 22 BTC and then makes payments on the debt he was unable to fulfill because he was scammed for commodities worth the principle investment of the loan?

How about we talk about something logical vod?  Something beyond judgement?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:32:03 PM

That kind of scammer who repays 22 BTC and then makes payments on the debt he was unable to fulfill because he was scammed for commodities worth the principle investment of the loan?

Sure - let's talk about you putting the debt on squalls terms.

He is asking for $100 a month.  You have income, because you spend it on gas and drugs.

Why aren't you take some of your disposable income and paying your debt?  You gave your word.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:34:16 PM

Greed is the reason I cannot get financed for any of the projects I wish to work on.

Actually, he's correct.  He's too greedy to put his million man music festival on hold for a while and work.  I can't think of anything much greedier than to ask all of society to change exactly the way he wishes.

Apparently he's bad at logic too, for if he really believed his magic festival would change the world, he'd sack up and work for the evil warmongers for a little while so that he could fund his own magic world-saving festival himself. Obviously, that would ultimately accomplish the greater good.

From Dank's perspective:

Situation one: Ask for handouts with promises of using it to solve all the world's problems with your magic powers. Get none. Do nothing about it but complain that society is evil and doesn't understand your magicness, thus allowing everything wrong with the world you claim you can solve to continue unchanged.

Situation two: Get a job for the evil empire yada yada and earn the money to fund your own magic whatever-thing that will save the world.

Clearly Dank is choosing to do the first of these choices, and that makes Dank evil, for he claims to have the power to vanquish evil but won't. His excuse is he will commit no evil by getting a job, thereby committing greater evil by doing nothing.

Congrats Dank, under your logic, you're either the greater evil than those you rail against, or a hypocrite who doesn't even believe his own powers and doesn't want to be proven a fraud when he doesn't become a magic light being.

I'm a greater evil than a war machine that kills millions because I want to play guitar at a music festival and float in the air?

How does one assist freeing slaves by becoming a slave himself?  We're all victims, we're all slaves, don't drag me back into slavery just because I found a way out.  Greed enslaves you, fear enslaves you.  Love will set you free.

Do you think a job will earn me enough money to fund a million person music festival?  Somewhere down the line, we must come together.  If we do not stand as one, we will surely fall divided.

I have faith people will awaken to my words.  Actions speak louder than words.  If my words advice humanity to drop out of the system of greed for a new system of love, but I'm flipping burgers at McDonalds, my words don't hold much value.

If I say the same and I'm completely homeless in spite of the upcoming winter, people can tell that I truly do believe what I'm saying.
Entropy "will set you free," for, at present, you remain a system whose output directly corresponds with its input (which is to say, what it is that is you is that correspondence).

Entropy will set you free?  Chaos, disorder and randomness will set you free?  I didn't realize you could use your will freely by reacting with no control in a state of random chaos.

username18333

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:36:20 PM

From Dank's perspective:

Entropy will set you free?  Chaos, disorder and randomness will set you free?  I didn't realize you could use your will freely by reacting with no control in a state of random chaos.
What consistency has been observed about the measure of my word save that tenuious‽

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:37:20 PM

Sure - let's talk about you putting the debt on squalls terms.

He is asking for $100 a month.  You have income, because you spend it on gas and drugs.

Why aren't you take some of your disposable income and paying your debt?  You gave your word.

The debt repayments are on hold, the thread says this.  I do not have disposable income.  Can you please answer the questions I asked on the first page?  You seem to be ignoring them.  It's hard to debate someone that ignores the questions you ask.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:40:48 PM

From Dank's perspective:

What consistency has been observed about the measure of my word save that tenuious‽

Yeah, this statement did not make any sense to me.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:41:08 PM

More proof dank's words aren't worth the energy to display them.

Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:42:21 PM

I do not have disposable income.

So your motorbike runs on water?

Everyone gives you drugs for free?

Roll Eyes

username18333

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:42:48 PM

From Dank's perspective:

Yeah, this statement did not make any sense to me.
By entropy born limakasidan entropism.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:50:47 PM

there is no use reasoning with dank; he lives in a reality that he has created for himself. blue is not blue to him, it's whatever he wants it to be.
username18333

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:51:53 PM

there is no use reasoning with dank; he lives in a reality that he has created for himself. blue is not blue to him, it's whatever he wants it to be.
That hallucination "blue" is? Wink

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 07:53:08 PM

It's hard to debate someone that ignores the questions you ask.

This is not a debate.  You tricked people into thinking it was one, but you just want another stage where you can promote your egocentric attitude.  Your ego trip is out of control dank and without a soul, you cannot experience ego death.  Sad

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 08:03:01 PM

Sorry if I'm a corrupt individual because I can't get myself to become a cog in a machine, a brick on the wall. 

Forgive me for wanting to play guitar, sing, raise chickens and grow real food.  Forgive me for wanting to produce free energy machines and teach others to ascend into the next dimension.  Forgive me for sharing ideas of peace in this dreadful world.

Not wanting to contribute to evils of this world is very commendable, dank. We are both in agreement, in this regard. Where it all falls apart is the fact that you stole btc from squall. No-one is saying don't play guitar for your chickens. We are saying you are a chicken for wanting to play guitar instead of paying back squall. That is all.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:36:21 PM

the best thing we can do is give up arguing with a schizo, because it doesn't get you anywhere.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 10:08:40 PM

the best thing we can do is give up arguing with a schizo, because it doesn't get you anywhere.
I'm pretty sure no-one here is actually expecting to get anywhere with this, except maybe dank.  Tongue

Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:29:20 PM

A spoken debt is a paid debt. Welcome to Scotland.

With no knowledge of the subject:

What I read here tells me someone borrowed money from someone, and has yet to pay back.

This is not my point.

My point is, this is between the two, and unless legal steps created any third party's knowledge of the debt, then it's got fuck all to do with anyone else, and this is why in Scotland, If borrower owes me and I tell a third party, then I cant be paid back, for opening my mouth cancelled his debt to me. This is Scottish law, not my opinion, but I agree with it. However, this is why there are no guns in the uk, we CAN collect using any means necessary, as long as ya dont get caught Wink

I guess the borrower aint in scotland, and neither was the lender, and since the lender sent money in good faith, then the laws of his country should be applied, which means, fuck all.

Anyone alse buttin in would be telt where tae go, cause it's nowt tae dae wi any cunt else.

Ps, Small claims court is free here..
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:51:48 PM

More proof dank's words aren't worth the energy to display them.

Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

I'll give this to you, time was never my power.  Time is an illusion, all we have is now.  I had a much more optimistic view in terms of the acceptance of my message as it unfolded before me.  I now see humanity is very set in their ways, stuck.  People are normally scared to change.  That is why only by facing your fears can you find enlightenment.  Fear holds you to death.  Fight your fears with true intention and you'll never lose, they are a manifestation of your own consciousness.

But I'd still say it is all manifesting into existence quite well.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3_rvdcvP1zE

Quite well indeed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: