Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190790 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bansheroom

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:07:53 PM

Just realized we have 3GB+ chain already...has anyone an idea why the miracleblockchain is so large compared to other alts?

Probably because during distribution there were thousands of transactions every hour.  That adds up to be a lot more transactions than your average altcoin sees I would guess.

If this is the underlying reason, growing should be much slower since distribution ended.
Unfortunately i resynced my chain yesterday. Has anyone the wallet open 24/7 and can have a look at the database folder?

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bansheroom

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:34:43 PM

Gnosis and Quatloo didnt do too well, and they have working bots. MCL has nothing so far. I think its really overpriced right now.

Gnosis was a scam with an effective 7% premine.
Quatloo is PoW, not PoS and its doing not soo bad, last update was just some days ago.

MCL is overpriced? 1 Million coins total at 4k satoshi......

Look at the price of Quatlo, you said it isnt doing good, oh, its over 4k satoshi and qtl has 100 Million max coins.
So you proved yourself wrong, either qtl is doing good or MCL is way undervalued  Shocked

Marketcaps:

Quatloo    $ 34,912
Gnosis    $ 7,533
MiracleCoin    $ 13,122

MCL has no bot. It got pumped until it got dumped, now its headed for a crash.

MCL has reasonable coin maximum
MCL has bots soon
MCL never got pumped
....but what REALLY separates MCL from the others:

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:08:59 PM

.....and  start staking for free coins  Wink

How does this staking thing work? Do i need some special settings to do it?
You just have to open your wallet

Do I need to keep coins in it or does it work even if it is empty?

You need to have coins in it to stake.

OK, thanks for the info.
Is the reward proportional to the amount of coins in the wallet?

just as a fyi if you dont know. you need to encrypt your wallet with a passphrase and unlock it to stake i believe.
it is a good practice to encrypt the wallet but for staking, it is not necessary to encrypt and then unlock.
you can simply not encrypt and keep it open for staking.

You can do that in other coins , so why not in this one? Encryption just put a layer of security.
the point i was trying to make is that to stake, you don't "need to encrypt your wallet with a passphrase and unlock it to stake..."

Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:21:28 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 09:45:27 PM by Rols

Gnosis and Quatloo didnt do too well, and they have working bots. MCL has nothing so far. I think its really overpriced right now.

Quatloo is PoW, not PoS and its doing not soo bad, last update was just some days ago.

Look at the price of Quatlo, you said it isnt doing good, oh, its over 4k satoshi and qtl has 100 Million max coins.
So you proved yourself wrong, either qtl is doing good or MCL is way undervalued  Shocked

Marketcaps:

Quatloo    $ 34,912
Gnosis    $ 7,533
MiracleCoin    $ 13,122

Hmmm Why are you comparing apples with bananas?
1. Everybody knows that MCL dont have a bot. Its comming.
2  All MCL coins are already out except 5% staking. Quattloo is still releasing millions of coins.
3. Gnosis is a heavy premined coin that is considered as scam. Thats why their value is very low.
4  Both Quatloo and Gnosis dont have a fully functioning program. They are still developing them.
5. MCL are not going to crash because of your writing. Its still early and the dev is working on the bot. Quatloo did not have a bot in the beginning and they didnt crash.
6. There was a pump in the beginning and also a dump.
7. You have no skills to judge any coin.
8. All coins was delivered free of cost. No mining. No premining.
9  This coin can drop more in value, some short term investors want to sell. Other want to buy in.
10. You just want to pick a fight.

You are not predicting a crash. You are by comparing marketcaps saying that MCL will rise to   0.00511200 .   Grin
I belive it when I see it.  Cool

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:27:12 PM

Talking into account actual price, if dev ends releasing the bot this could be easy x10. People right now just have to choose believe The dev or not. There is nothing else
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 09:27:18 PM

buy cheap if you can

and Keep Calm
SHNICI

Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 02:04:24 AM

So you proved yourself wrong, either qtl is doing good or MCL is way undervalued  Shocked

Marketcaps:

Quatloo    $ 34,912
Gnosis    $ 7,533
MiracleCoin    $ 13,122

Hmmm Why are you comparing apples with bananas?
1. Everybody knows that MCL dont have a bot. Its comming.
2  All MCL coins are already out except 5% staking. Quattloo is still releasing millions of coins.
3. Gnosis is a heavy premined coin that is considered as scam. Thats why their value is very low.
4  Both Quatloo and Gnosis dont have a fully functioning program. They are still developing them.
5. MCL are not going to crash because of your writing. Its still early and the dev is working on the bot. Quatloo did not have a bot in the beginning and they didnt crash.
6. There was a pump in the beginning and also a dump.
7. You have no skills to judge any coin.
8. All coins was delivered free of cost. No mining. No premining.
9  This coin can drop more in value, some short term investors want to sell. Other want to buy in.
10. You just want to pick a fight.

You are not predicting a crash. You are by comparing marketcaps saying that MCL will rise to   0.00511200 .   Grin
I belive it when I see it.  Cool

+1 you are right about everything
Only one thing: I believe before it happened, I'm sure and trust in DEV and in MiracleCoin (that's my thought)  Cool
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:50:28 AM

I think MCL in very undervalued right now and was not likely dumped, hopefully I'm right...Lets see what happens next Smiley
windytime

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:26:19 AM

Looks, the price is going up gradually !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aaron_m

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:41:22 AM

Looks, the price is going up gradually !

It could go either way, but its only 0.4887 btc to 7050 sato so could easily go up
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:35:50 AM

Sell pressur is tiny. Dev's gonna kick in

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:10:52 PM

There is little buy support left

Sell walls coming up. One big sell and this coin will be pretty much dead. Not enough volume either. Its poised for delisting next month if it goes on like this.

dev I feel bad for myself for believing in this coin's potential.
aaron_m

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:20:04 PM

Sell walls coming up. One big sell and this coin will be pretty much dead. Not enough volume either. Its poised for delisting next month if it goes on like this.

Part of the problem is the believers won't sell at the bad price (who can blame them), there are only 29,000 of 1,000,000 coins on the market for sale, and people trying to buy more than will ever be made.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:53:27 PM

Part of the problem is the believers won't sell at the bad price (who can blame them), there are only 29,000 of 1,000,000 coins on the market for sale, and people trying to buy more than will ever be made.

There are another 67K for sale over on C-cex.  Just sounds like FUD to me.  Another person trying to scoop up coins cheap.  This coin will always be poised for de-listing.  There are not enough coins out there to cause the kind of turn over the exchanges are expecting.  A lot of holders believe in it.  And this is not a hand holding pump and dump coin.  Don't expect hourly updates, or even daily one.  Dev seems to update once a week.  And new code comes when he feels it's ready to go.  Nothing pushed out to manipulate the price. 

And don't feel bad for believing.  Sell your coins, there are buyers waiting.  You'll feel better. Smiley

aaron_m

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:40:20 PM

There are another 67K for sale over on C-cex.  Just sounds like FUD to me.  Another person trying to scoop up coins cheap.  This coin will always be poised for de-listing.  There are not enough coins out there to cause the kind of turn over the exchanges are expecting.  A lot of holders believe in it.  And this is not a hand holding pump and dump coin.  Don't expect hourly updates, or even daily one.  Dev seems to update once a week.  And new code comes when he feels it's ready to go.  Nothing pushed out to manipulate the price. 

And don't feel bad for believing.  Sell your coins, there are buyers waiting.  You'll feel better. Smiley

Hardly FUD when i was defending the coin.  so around 1/10th of coins are on exchange, that still not a huge amount,
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:45:54 PM

There are another 67K for sale over on C-cex.  Just sounds like FUD to me.  Another person trying to scoop up coins cheap.  This coin will always be poised for de-listing.  There are not enough coins out there to cause the kind of turn over the exchanges are expecting.  A lot of holders believe in it.  And this is not a hand holding pump and dump coin.  Don't expect hourly updates, or even daily one.  Dev seems to update once a week.  And new code comes when he feels it's ready to go.  Nothing pushed out to manipulate the price.  

And don't feel bad for believing.  Sell your coins, there are buyers waiting.  You'll feel better. Smiley

Hardly FUD when i was defending the coin.  so around 1/10th of coins are on exchange, that still not a huge amount,

Sorry Aaron,  That's the problem with Multiple quotes.  I meant the first quote was mostly FUD.  I don't know where he got the info that the coin was poised to be de-listed.  But that is just trying to play on peoples fears.  The F in FUD....  

I really wanted to comment on both posts (your just to point out C-Cex volume).  Again I didn't mean to imply you were fudding.....  

aaron_m

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:11:52 PM

There are another 67K for sale over on C-cex.  Just sounds like FUD to me.  Another person trying to scoop up coins cheap.  This coin will always be poised for de-listing.  There are not enough coins out there to cause the kind of turn over the exchanges are expecting.  A lot of holders believe in it.  And this is not a hand holding pump and dump coin.  Don't expect hourly updates, or even daily one.  Dev seems to update once a week.  And new code comes when he feels it's ready to go.  Nothing pushed out to manipulate the price.  

And don't feel bad for believing.  Sell your coins, there are buyers waiting.  You'll feel better. Smiley

Sorry Aaron,  That's the problem with Multiple quotes.  I meant the first quote was mostly FUD.  I don't know where he got the info that the coin was poised to be de-listed.  But that is just trying to play on peoples fears.  The F in FUD....  

I really wanted to comment on both posts (your just to point out C-Cex volume).  Again I didn't mean to imply you were fudding.....  

No worries, i wasn't sure.  Regarding bittrex, they delist if you go under 0.2btc volume a week iirc

https://bittrex.com/status (check bottom of page to see markets being delisted currently and the 0.2btc message)
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:22:10 PM

No worries, i wasn't sure.  Regarding bittrex, they delist if you go under 0.2btc volume a week iirc

https://bittrex.com/status (check bottom of page to see markets being delisted currently and the 0.2btc message)

no

0.2 btc per day on an average for the last 7 days.

So total 1.4 btc volume over last 7 days

We are at 0.3 for last 24 hours now. We'll soon be under the threshold. I'm not fudding.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 04:36:14 PM

So you proved yourself wrong, either qtl is doing good or MCL is way undervalued  Shocked

+1 good point ,MCL coin is so undervalued
hold you coins !!!

Tekna

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:44:23 PM

If coin will dead, it will be also becouse of a bad community at this point. Dev is active and he was been clear in the words "only in weekends", so the community must adapt to the situation and not sell for nothing. This is a perfect currency for fud, but the innovative distribution wanted to create a strong community of holders and, after bots, of buyers.This has not happened also due to the lack of strength of the community
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: