Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190791 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:56:17 PM

I think Bittrex listed this coin to soon.  They should have waited till there was at least one bot available.  This coin can't hit their volume until we have a little more substance and the price is quite a bit higher.  Right now it's all speculation, and the price is set that way.  Most folks feel this is a win and are holding their coins, so at a low price and low available coins your going to have low volume. 

But if the dev can somehow have an in wallet peer/peer trading system that would be really cool.  This is not something that is planned, so don't buy coins based on it.  This was just an idea that came to me while typing this reply.     

abc333

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:10:11 PM

Now we can do is to wait or sell at a low price.I believe that dev can realize his robot vision.Perhaps buy now you can make a lot of money.Just my BTC is too little. Grin

Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:40:48 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 07:01:56 PM by Rols

There is little buy support left

Sell walls coming up. One big sell and this coin will be pretty much dead. Not enough volume either. Its poised for delisting next month if it goes on like this.

dev I feel bad for myself for believing in this coin's potential.

Part of the problem is the believers won't sell at the bad price (who can blame them), there are only 29,000 of 1,000,000 coins on the market for sale, and people trying to buy more than will ever be made.

There are another 67K for sale over on C-cex.  Just sounds like FUD to me.  Another person trying to scoop up coins cheap.  This coin will always be poised for de-listing.  There are not enough coins out there to cause the kind of turn over the exchanges are expecting.  A lot of holders believe in it.  And this is not a hand holding pump and dump coin.  Don't expect hourly updates, or even daily one.  Dev seems to update once a week.  And new code comes when he feels it's ready to go.  Nothing pushed out to manipulate the price.  

And don't feel bad for believing.  Sell your coins, there are buyers waiting.  You'll feel better. Smiley

Hardly FUD when i was defending the coin.  so around 1/10th of coins are on exchange, that still not a huge amount,

Sorry Aaron,  That's the problem with Multiple quotes.  I meant the first quote was mostly FUD.  I don't know where he got the info that the coin was poised to be de-listed.  But that is just trying to play on peoples fears.  The F in FUD....  

I really wanted to comment on both posts (your just to point out C-Cex volume).  Again I didn't mean to imply you were fudding.....  

No worries, i wasn't sure.  Regarding bittrex, they delist if you go under 0.2btc volume a week iirc

https://bittrex.com/status (check bottom of page to see markets being delisted currently and the 0.2btc message)

no

0.2 btc per day on an average for the last 7 days.

So total 1.4 btc volume over last 7 days

We are at 0.3 for last 24 hours now. We'll soon be under the threshold. I'm not fudding.

This coin is way over the minimum. You are not a fudder. You are a scammer. MCL is on the 77 place of 204 most traded coins.
ThE last hour MCL traded for over half the amount that is needed for a week.
oldboy11

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:01:35 AM

Two devs promise trader bot. Prime-XI (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701871.0) and Miracle. See who of them faster do it? Whose bot is better? In that it is better to invest?

1 2 з 4 5
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 02:33:15 AM

Two devs promise trader bot. Prime-XI (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701871.0) and Miracle. See who of them faster do it? Whose bot is better? In that it is better to invest?

Dude, I'm sure DEV MiracleCion don't care about the others CC DEVs ... Wink It will be done.., when he is done and when he is sure in his work...., so respect and Greetings Wink
shagger

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:03:23 AM

price will increase once its removed from bittrex
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:51:12 AM

Be patient and give the dev some time.
aaron_m

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:20:30 AM

Hope he manages to bring out something this weekend, otherwise I think it will go a lot lower Sad
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:04:19 PM

The price is very low now.The coin looks do well.Dev is not like joking.
Rols

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:06:56 PM

Hope he manages to bring out something this weekend, otherwise I think it will go a lot lower Sad

He promised first a in wallet bot for trading MCL.
After that a marketplace with his and other trading bots.

Lets hope that he have time to do some coding this weekend.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:00:38 PM

Those who stay with MCL for some weeks will be very happy if dev releases a good bot.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:16:43 PM

What makes you people think that a bot would increase the value of the coin?  You are making so many assumptions while watching your value drop.  Just sell it and rebuy at a lower price when this miracle bot gets announced.  That is how you minimize your losses. 

I've still got about 20 that I got for free so if we decide it is worth 100k satoshi some day I will still be happy.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:31:13 PM

What makes you people think that a bot would increase the value of the coin?  You are making so many assumptions while watching your value drop.  Just sell it and rebuy at a lower price when this miracle bot gets announced.  That is how you minimize your losses. 

I've still got about 20 that I got for free so if we decide it is worth 100k satoshi some day I will still be happy.

LOL. Do you think that a well distributed coin that allows to use a well done bot will have no value?  You are making a stupid assumption. The bot will affect the price for sure.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:48:05 PM

LOL. Do you think that a well distributed coin that allows to use a well done bot will have no value?  You are making a stupid assumption. The bot will affect the price for sure.

I am not assuming anything.  I asked a simple question, "What makes you people think that a bot would increase the value of the coin".  Your answers indicates to me that you seem to think that a bot will increase the value because I am stupid if I don't think a bot will increase the value.  Not really a convincing reason but you are correct that I am stupid so maybe you are right.

curT

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:22:29 PM

Are there  other coins with the same distribution system ?
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:41:10 PM

Are there  other coins with the same distribution system ?

Not yet.  Would be awesome to see some variations of this.

One that I personally would like to see is a fixed payout per time period per wallet.  So for example, each wallet online gets 1 coin every X hours until the faucet is dry
Rols

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:58:48 PM

I am not assuming anything.  I asked a simple question, "What makes you people think that a bot would increase the value of the coin".  Your answers indicates to me that you seem to think that a bot will increase the value because I am stupid if I don't think a bot will increase the value.  Not really a convincing reason but you are correct that I am stupid so maybe you are right.

You are assuming several things. You are assuming that it dont hold any value and that you are able to buy in at a lower value.
There is not any bot released yet. He just started this coin. Stockmarkets hold the same truths, Its future values that is dictating coins value.
There are just 1 million coins so it can be hard to predict how low it can go. So if someone sells their coin then maybe they cant buy in before it rises higher. Because you are able to buy a bot with this coin means it holds the value that people want to spend on a working bot.

Then there is daytrader, short term investors, people that got free coins that want to sell. Some people want to buy in at the lowest point.  
But all this you should already know. Its better for you to stay away from alt coins because its wild west and unregulated and you dont understand the inner workings..

I got some free coins and I dont sell them. I buy his bot when its ready from my given coins. It takes some time to code a bot, but I can waite for it.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:32:41 PM

You are assuming several things. You are assuming that it dont hold any value and that you are able to buy in at a lower value.
There is not any bot released yet. He just started this coin. Stockmarkets hold the same truths, Its future values that is dictating coins value.
There are just 1 million coins so it can be hard to predict how low it can go. So if someone sells their coin then maybe they cant buy in before it rises higher. Because you are able to buy a bot with this coin means it holds the value that people want to spend on a working bot.

Then there is daytrader, short term investors, people that got free coins that want to sell. Some people want to buy in at the lowest point.  
But all this you should already know. Its better for you to stay away from alt coins because its wild west and unregulated and you dont understand the inner workings..

I got some free coins and I dont sell them. I buy his bot when its ready from my given coins. It takes some time to code a bot, but I can waite for it.

So once again, the reason you think the bot will increase the value of the coin is...... what exactly?  You didn't sell the majority of your FREE COINS when this shit was at 15k and you have convinced yourself that was the right move.  Think about that.  Or don't.  I really could not care less.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:53:18 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 05:18:47 PM by chilly2k

What makes you people think that a bot would increase the value of the coin?  You are making so many assumptions while watching your value drop.  Just sell it and rebuy at a lower price when this miracle bot gets announced.  That is how you minimize your losses.  

LOL. Do you think that a well distributed coin that allows to use a well done bot will have no value?  You are making a stupid assumption. The bot will affect the price for sure.

I am not assuming anything.  I asked a simple question, "What makes you people think that a bot would increase the value of the coin".  Your answers indicates to me that you seem to think that a bot will increase the value because I am stupid if I don't think a bot will increase the value.  Not really a convincing reason but you are correct that I am stupid so maybe you are right.

So once again, the reason you think the bot will increase the value of the coin is...... what exactly?  You didn't sell the majority of your FREE COINS when this shit was at 15k and you have convinced yourself that was the right move.  Think about that.  Or don't.  I really could not care less.

A Bot would be the first thing of real value that a crypto coin has produced (in my opinion, and as a trader).  What value does any other coin have?  Most coins that you can actually spend are tied to very volatile markets.  You can't count on those to retain there value. and as far as the latest tech wiz bang feature?  That won't matter to 99% of the target audience.  

Since we don't know what the new trading bot will be, it's still open to speculation.  I'm actually more excited about the BOT market place.  This is supposed to be a platform that other developers can create customer Bot's for sale.   You can almost compare MCL with windows.  It can provide the platform for others to expand on.      

Rols

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:04:58 PM

What makes you people think that a bot would increase the value of the coin?  You are making so many assumptions while watching your value drop.  Just sell it and rebuy at a lower price when this miracle bot gets announced.  That is how you minimize your losses.  

LOL. Do you think that a well distributed coin that allows to use a well done bot will have no value?  You are making a stupid assumption. The bot will affect the price for sure.

I am not assuming anything.  I asked a simple question, "What makes you people think that a bot would increase the value of the coin".  Your answers indicates to me that you seem to think that a bot will increase the value because I am stupid if I don't think a bot will increase the value.  Not really a convincing reason but you are correct that I am stupid so maybe you are right.

So once again, the reason you think the bot will increase the value of the coin is...... what exactly?  You didn't sell the majority of your FREE COINS when this shit was at 15k and you have convinced yourself that was the right move.  Think about that.  Or don't.  I really could not care less.

A bot holds a value, a exchange have a value and a car have a value. All 3 of them will hold a value even if everybody can make them.
Now everybody cant make them so they have to buy them. The value is how much people want to have them. I did not sell my coins and then buy them back because I cant sit with my computer so much time to do that. If you dont care, why do you then ask a lot of questions?  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: