Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190791 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:12:38 PM

What makes you people think that a bot would increase the value of the coin?  You are making so many assumptions while watching your value drop.  Just sell it and rebuy at a lower price when this miracle bot gets announced.  That is how you minimize your losses.  

I've still got about 20 that I got for free so if we decide it is worth 100k satoshi some day I will still be happy.

LOL. Do you think that a well distributed coin that allows to use a well done bot will have no value?  You are making a stupid assumption. The bot will affect the price for sure.

I am not assuming anything.  I asked a simple question, "What makes you people think that a bot would increase the value of the coin".  Your answers indicates to me that you seem to think that a bot will increase the value because I am stupid if I don't think a bot will increase the value.  Not really a convincing reason but you are correct that I am stupid so maybe you are right.

You are assuming several things. You are assuming that it dont hold any value and that you are able to buy in at a lower value.
There is not any bot released yet. He just started this coin. Stockmarkets hold the same truths, Its future values that is dictating coins value.
There are just 1 million coins so it can be hard to predict how low it can go. So if someone sells their coin then maybe they cant buy in before it rises higher. Because you are able to buy a bot with this coin means it holds the value that people want to spend on a working bot.

Then there is daytrader, short term investors, people that got free coins that want to sell. Some people want to buy in at the lowest point.  
But all this you should already know. Its better for you to stay away from alt coins because its wild west and unregulated and you dont understand the inner workings..

I got some free coins and I dont sell them. I buy his bot when its ready from my given coins. It takes some time to code a bot, but I can waite for it.

So once again, the reason you think the bot will increase the value of the coin is...... what exactly?  You didn't sell the majority of your FREE COINS when this shit was at 15k and you have convinced yourself that was the right move.  Think about that.  Or don't.  I really could not care less.

A bot holds a value, a exchange have a value and a car have a value. All 3 of them will hold a value even if everybody can make them.
Now everybody cant make them so they have to buy them. The value is how much people want to have them. I did not sell my coins and then buy them back because I cant sit with my computer so much time to do that. If you dont care, why do you then ask a lot of questions?  

Because I am curious about the ways other people think.
pgmail

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:30:30 PM

You are now idea again much also of no help.Now we can do is sell it cheap or wait.

If this coin can realize had wanted function.Value-added space is quite large.

Wait or dumping?

I choose to believe dev.Maybe I was wrong.  Cheesy

Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:54:53 PM

You are now idea again much also of no help.Now we can do is sell it cheap or wait.

If this coin can realize had wanted function.Value-added space is quite large.

Wait or dumping?

I choose to believe dev.Maybe I was wrong.  Cheesy

The only way for the dev to earn money from this free coin is to develope bots and sell it on the marketplace.
If it had been a different coin with premining and investors then I would not had any trust.

This coin is better than most coins, but it depends on some work from one developer wich have another job.
So I wishes good luck to the developer and Im waiting to see what happens.

SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:59:49 PM

So once again, the reason you think the bot will increase the value of the coin is...... what exactly?  You didn't sell the majority of your FREE COINS when this shit was at 15k and you have convinced yourself that was the right move.  Think about that.  Or don't.  I really could not care less.

A bot holds a value, a exchange have a value and a car have a value. All 3 of them will hold a value even if everybody can make them.
Now everybody cant make them so they have to buy them. The value is how much people want to have them. I did not sell my coins and then buy them back because I cant sit with my computer so much time to do that. If you dont care, why do you then ask a lot of questions?  

If you are curious you will no say to us what's better we to do....., and the bad ideas (like your sell-now/buy-later cheep) are not good for us..., better for you to can done your curious just ask normally, to no add bad position in other mates vs you Wink
Enough from use defend MiracleCoin (NVM WHY) and we trust in that CC, and if we see some one think and write bad..., we answer bad!

Best regards to all: SHNICI  Cool
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:31:33 PM

If you are curious you will no say to us what's better we to do....., and the bad ideas (like your sell-now/buy-later cheep) are not good for us..., better for you to can done your curious just ask normally, to no add bad position in other mates vs you Wink
Enough from use defend MiracleCoin (NVM WHY) and we trust in that CC, and if we see some one think and write bad..., we answer bad!

obviously I cant respond directly to you because your english is NONSENSE
Rols

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:43:42 PM

@Jookly  you are a joke. Insulting people just because their first language is not english.

Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:54:03 PM

Best regards to all: SHNICI  Cool

@Jookly  you are a joke. Insulting people just because their first language is not english.

I didn't insult anyone and I'm obviously able to communicate with non native english speakers. That dude's post was gibberish. Here's a joke for you:  Ghosts with shoes.
Rols

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:35:10 PM

@Jookly  you are a joke. Insulting people just because their first language is not english.

I didn't insult anyone and I'm obviously able to communicate with non native english speakers. That dude's post was gibberish. Here's a joke for you:  Ghosts with shoes.

I understand what he wrote. He asked you to stop writing bad things, and if you had some curious questions you could ask them politly.
Furthermore he said that you could keep the "sell now and buy cheaper later on" to yourself. Because you are just a nice guy that are just curious and dont want to tell others what they should do.   Grin

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 08:07:06 AM

I didn't insult anyone and I'm obviously able to communicate with non native english speakers. That dude's post was gibberish. Here's a joke for you:  Ghosts with shoes.

I understand what he wrote. He asked you to stop writing bad things, and if you had some curious questions you could ask them politly.
Furthermore he said that you could keep the "sell now and buy cheaper later on" to yourself. Because you are just a nice guy that are just curious and dont want to tell others what they should do.   Grin

Thx Rols, right you understand me. And yep.., sorry about my bad English Wink Jookly . I know it's disgusting....., but who care ?!?!
We r all on the same train/puff-puff, we have to make 3 things I think:

1.Sell all coins and leave CC network (or only all your MCL and never hear more about them) /you will loss much I'm sure/

2.Make bad tradings(sell expensively - w8ing buy cheep /making dump etc .../) /you can loss your MCL and never can buy them back cheep/

3.Or try like much other to Pump them/good tradings/, make good tradings and make your MCL more and more /in the moment when you need to use them you will have enough much/

That I think!
mike111

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:30:02 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 09:46:36 AM by mike111

Grin       Wink    I want to tell you. Since the COINS in C - CEX business, has been focusing on our team. I bought, I also sold. Our team's partner got profit. We think this is a scam in the first place. We continue to post points out that the essence of the coin. But the development continuously remove our posts. In the highest price to sell, we have to leave for a long time. In short, in violation of the law of currency speculation COINS is impossible. Development is not willing to take out the BTC hype, this coin is bound to die. Can see my business, we are not FUDER. We are just the investors of the coin. We have seen different scheme, we found them, remind everybody to pay attention to elements.  https://twitter.com/miaomiaojiejie/status/525282920500453376
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:48:30 AM

Am in staking mode my free MCL coins while price is very cheap. Smiley
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:57:18 AM

Another week-end without bots release?
Dev? Any update?

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:03:47 PM

Dev? Any update?

I don't know where your located, but on the east coast of the USA the weekend is just starting.  It's 9AM Saturday morning here.  Still has 39 Hours left to this weekend. 

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 02:41:15 PM

Dev? Any update?

I don't know where your located, but on the east coast of the USA the weekend is just starting.  It's 9AM Saturday morning here.  Still has 39 Hours left to this weekend. 

+1 Wink now 16:38 / 4:38 pm here
Saturday here too..., so enough time to the end, too we can just w8ing and believe !  Cool
Bansheroom

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:46:03 PM

Would be nice to hear a word about progress of the bots, or even better to get a release today  Tongue

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
Rols

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:30:16 PM

I hope there is some news from the dev this weekend. If he have made the in wallet trade bot then I buy some more MCL Not much to do untill we know which way this coin are heading
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:26:58 PM

This coin should be renamed in "Weekendcoin" or "variousbotcoin".

Or it's called miraclecoin,cause if dev release this ultra TOP secret various bots, it will be a miracle.  Wink

Fatov

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:31:11 PM

Im holding my miracle, but im confused, we need a date, is new feature comming?
I like summer song but i need other features

Fatov was here
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For private, fast and secure transactions DASH is King | Dashtalk
kleineaap

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:20:56 AM

Two options.

Either:
- the thing is solid and the dev is having a blast while watching
- dev dumped his small stash for a quicky and can't fix chain issues.

Whatever it is, this idea is great until you think on the sell side.
You got it for free and you don't mind holding it (which is the correct thing to do IMO),
or you bought it cheap off C-Cex and sold it on TREX top (which I doubt, because I was pretty much alone back there dumping).

Roadmap, people shitting bricks, legoland, robots or whatever, matter very little.
The only difference here, compared to other shits, is that non investors might still have the chance to crush wannabe investors.

To put it simply then, either we get you guys to dump your shit soon, and fly away, or the coin dies, no matter how many paper planes the dev origamis.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:07:49 AM

Has the developer proved who he is or that he is capable of delivering what he says he will? Looks to me just another anonymous developer who has been inactive since the bittrex pump. No fud, just truth and I will still hold my coins because no sense in dumping at a loss at these levels  Undecided

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: