Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190792 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:53:41 AM

Waiting for a ninja release.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

5000 MCL per hour for 8 days..... I think your mistaken as it was 5000 MCL divided by however many wallets that were open per hour, Distribution was fair and if anyone had access to multiple PC's & IP addresses then that's their gain, it's still fair IMO.
yes, it was a very fair distribution.
i started to receive coins on the very first day but i was several hours late though.

+1 I late too, I start 40-50hrs later ... Wink

weep with me brothers and sisters, we need a miracle here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmhNZkyGloc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aW3JogSufQ

The second: Fragma - I Need A Miracle (Club Remix) Toca's Miracle
Is better for me Wink

There is one thing that you should know about this coin. I think it maybe infringement copyright or are in conflict with other use. If you search for 'miracle coin' you get a google result that points to a warspear online miracle shop. There you can buy miracle coins for that game.

Maybe its not a problem because its a ingame coin and they are using it at a very loose sense. Miracle and coin are also used before so it would be hard for them to prove infringment.

Posted just for your knowlegment.   

No dev, no problem.  Grin 

With a host of other issues some of which you mentioned, which court would serve the injunction? And to whom?

Besides, dev could always rebrand it to MCL Coin Cheesy

Rols, WTF ?  Grin  Grin  Grin don't need to know it.., miracles and coins..., you can find everywhere Wink And at the end you r here with the MiracleCoin MCL Wink

xizmax, you r right, I never hear about any court would serve the injunction... about CC virtual coins ..... and names .....  Cool But who I'm ? I don't understand that ... Wink

There is one that have made a disney coin  Grin Anon dev so they cant find the disney coin dev, but exchanges and forums maybe will be targeted.

I have MCL coins and im waiting. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Grin
Poke me with a stick when he shows up.

Have a nice day everyone, its bad weather here so I need to be cheerful.   

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:50:17 AM

5000 MCL per hour for 8 days..... I think your mistaken as it was 5000 MCL divided by however many wallets that were open per hour, Distribution was fair and if anyone had access to multiple PC's & IP addresses then that's their gain, it's still fair IMO.
i started to receive coins on the very first day but i was several hours late though.

Is better for me Wink

There is one thing that you should know about this coin. I think it maybe infringement copyright or are in conflict with other use. If you search for 'miracle coin' you get a google result that points to a warspear online miracle shop. There you can buy miracle coins for that game.

Maybe its not a problem because its a ingame coin and they are using it at a very loose sense. Miracle and coin are also used before so it would be hard for them to prove infringment.

As a lawyer I must say that you are really really stupid
Rols

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:11:27 PM

Is better for me Wink

As a lawyer I must say that you are really really stupid

If you are a lawyer then you are stupid not me.  Grin

MCL is under 1000 today. Not good. Still have my coins and waiting
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:19:40 PM

Dev still hasnt logged in since the 29th and is anonymous. We all got duped with hype and promises. It'll be a miracle if he says hi again.

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
askcoin2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 12:21:10 PM

No devs => no coins :-(

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

love is first

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:23:29 PM

Dev still hasnt logged in since the 29th and is anonymous. We all got duped with hype and promises. It'll be a miracle if he says hi again.
He has released the source code, we can update
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:24:49 PM

I'd wait.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Rols

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:27:26 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 12:42:09 PM by Rols

He has released the source code, we can update

Update what? The source code is 18 days old. I wait to see if he shows up or not. I bought a few more today because they were very very cheap. I got so few coins from the faucet and if there are comming a bot then I maybe needs some more. I dont advice anybody to sell or buy, its just what I did for myself.
Rols

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:14:28 PM

I like this coin because of the faucet distribution. The network was instable and hanged couple of times. Maybe if it had a longer distribution time and fewer coins each hour, that would have been better. Maybe it needs cpu mining in wallet as a compliment.The point is that it worked and can be used for other coins.

This coin is just about a marketplace and some bots, but the idea can be used for a bigger market.It would be intersting to know how many people that staked the first days and other infos.

I dont have many coins so Im not going to be rich if dev shows up with som code or poor if there is no development.But I hope for the people that bought much on the exchanges that there is a ongoing bot development. Today they dumped MCL a lot. If dev releases a bot then the coin will rise again. Its a very risky coin!
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:15:18 PM

Market Cap    Volume (24h)    Available Supply
$ 3,676                 $ 347                  1,000,153 MCL
11 BTC             1 BTC    

this is actual value ....

Rols

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:28:11 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 11:50:02 PM by Rols

MiracleCoin Block Explorer are still in maintenance mode.

I wanted to check the richlist but the explorer says that the coin is in maintenance mode and have been so for 10 days now.
Would have been nice to see coin movements and richlist.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:44:28 PM

Stuck until dev shows up. It will take two weeks since now in my opinion.

TheQuake

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:36:28 PM

It has a future?
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:37:28 PM

It has a future?

Yes, it does.  What that future is, is anybody's guess.   So far, I've found this is not a pump/dump coin, also not an ICO/ scram/ scam coins. no premine, although the dev readily admits to having a wallet or two open during the distribution phase.    

He's already said, this is a weekend project, and not to expect updates when he has no news.  Personally, this is a good thing, you just get actual achievements and not a bunch of promises.   He has laid out a road map of where he plans to take the coin.  

So if your patient, and the developer produces, the value could be great.  If you sell now, or the developer abandons ship, we could all be sunk.

kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:44:16 AM

yeah wow 8 days is short.
the concept is great... only if it continues for ...well, forever.... It would make an interesting attempt to encourage people to run full nodes.

then again people would have a problem with the lack of scarcity i suppose. ah well, maybe next time I'll see a post like this on launch.

Rols

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:12:28 AM

This situation is really funny. People are waiting for the dev as his is jesus and when he is comming all is going to be good again. Grin

The concept is good but the lack of support is bad. The dev is supposed to be a working guy that just can do programming in weekends.His company dont like virtuell coins so he wants to be anonymous. One guy called me stupid and he claimed he is a lawyer.  Tongue

I have been doing a lot of things, including programming. A simple bot for the wallet would just take 2 days. A advanced bot can take 4-6 month to make. if you want a bugfree program. The richlist is not working and the dev is not taking care of the coin. With some PR the investors would stay, now they are leaving. No sign of life from the dev.

If the dev can make a bot it would be better if he used a existing coin to use for it, but he maked a new coin wjich he dont take care of. Its easy to jump online and say hello. Its easy to use another person to take care of the PR.

Its funny because if the dev comes online people will say im fudding.  Grin To many absuses that word. Some people will not like what im writing but its the truth. This coins value is 0. Only if the dev commes online it have a value.

I liked the distribution and how the coin was using the POS concept. But if the blockchain gets stuck or something else happens, there is no dev to take care of it and all falls down.
He maybe comes to life today or another day but that dont make this better. Buying this coin is risky.

I like this coin but its not taken care of. Some people have invested and sold out. They have lost money.

aaron_m

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:14:03 AM

This situation is really funny. People are waiting for the dev as his is jesus and when he is comming all is going to be good again. Grin

The concept is good but the lack of support is bad. The dev is supposed to be a working guy that just can do programming in weekends.His company dont like virtuell coins so he wants to be anonymous. One guy called me stupid and he claimed he is a lawyer.  Tongue

I have been doing a lot of things, including programming. A simple bot for the wallet would just take 2 days. A advanced bot can take 4-6 month to make. if you want a bugfree program. The richlist is not working and the dev is not taking care of the coin. With some PR the investors would stay, now they are leaving. No sign of life from the dev.

If the dev can make a bot it would be better if he used a existing coin to use for it, but he maked a new coin wjich he dont take care of. Its easy to jump online and say hello. Its easy to use another person to take care of the PR.

Its funny because if the dev comes online people will say im fudding.  Grin To many absuses that word. Some people will not like what im writing but its the truth. This coins value is 0. Only if the dev commes online it have a value.

I liked the distribution and how the coin was using the POS concept. But if the blockchain gets stuck or something else happens, there is no dev to take care of it and all falls down.
He maybe comes to life today or another day but that dont make this better. Buying this coin is risky.

I like this coin but its not taken care of. Some people have invested and sold out. They have lost money.

Agreed, I'm out now, lost my faith and 0.2btc, my own fault as it was already showing signs of abandoned dev when i got in, so only have myself to blame.

Good luck anyone still stuck in, but i've now removed this from my read daily threads
Rols

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:53:31 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 11:46:35 AM by Rols

The concept is good but the lack of support is bad. The dev is supposed to be a working guy that just can do programming in weekends.His company dont like virtuell coins so he wants to be anonymous. One guy called me stupid and he claimed he is a lawyer.  Tongue

Its funny because if the dev comes online people will say im fudding.  Grin To many absuses that word. Some people will not like what im writing but its the truth. This coins value is 0. Only if the dev commes online it have a value.

Agreed, I'm out now, lost my faith and 0.2btc, my own fault as it was already showing signs of abandoned dev when i got in, so only have myself to blame.

Good luck anyone still stuck in, but i've now removed this from my read daily threads

You cant blame yourself for trusting him. Sorry that you lost money. I got some free and traded for more.Sold all, dont care if he comes online anymore.

There is also another issue. If dev shows up with one or two bots. Who will trust a asocial anonymus dev whith their money? His bots could be stealing your BTC. There could be a keylogger in it and much more. I think this is strong points and you should all deal with it.

He have been logged in today but not writting anything. This account was just made for this coin. If he still holds coins then he would have checked the exchanges every day.MCL is down to 500 and on bittrex 850.  Sad
MiracleCoin (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:45:16 AM

Hi guys,
I am happy to announce that the first trading bot is ready. It took me quite a while to code this sellbot. I apologize for not being able to accurately predict the time needed to develop it. Github and windows wallets have been updated. Here are the steps how to use the trading bot:

Steps in using the trading bot:
1.   Go to Settings -> Options -> Bots tab
2.   Enter your API Key and Secret that you can get from Bittrex website (Go to Settings -> API Keys) and save settings
3.   Go to Bots tab and choose which coin you would like to sell
4.   Choose “Total sell limit (BTC)”, i.e. total amount of coins in BTC that you would like to sell
5.   Choose “Set a sell order limit (BTC)”, i.e. the size of each individual sell order
6.   Choose % of deviation between individual sell orders
7.   Click “Trade” button

Sellbot is doing the following – bot is putting a sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If someone is putting a sell order below sellbot’s sell order, sellbot is cancelling its sell order and puts another sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If sellbot’s sell order has been fulfilled sellbot is putting new sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the fulfilled order. This process continues until “Total sell limit (BTC)” has been reached.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: