Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:47:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190792 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:52:46 AM

Hi guys,
I am happy to announce that the first trading bot is ready. It took me quite a while to code this sellbot. I apologize for not being able to accurately predict the time needed to develop it. Github and windows wallets have been updated. Here are the steps how to use the trading bot:

Steps in using the trading bot:
1.   Go to Settings -> Options -> Bots tab
2.   Enter your API Key and Secret that you can get from Bittrex website (Go to Settings -> API Keys) and save settings
3.   Go to Bots tab and choose which coin you would like to sell
4.   Choose “Total sell limit (BTC)”, i.e. total amount of coins in BTC that you would like to sell
5.   Choose “Set a sell order limit (BTC)”, i.e. the size of each individual sell order
6.   Choose % of deviation between individual sell orders
7.   Click “Trade” button

Sellbot is doing the following – bot is putting a sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If someone is putting a sell order below sellbot’s sell order, sellbot is cancelling its sell order and puts another sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If sellbot’s sell order has been fulfilled sellbot is putting new sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the fulfilled order. This process continues until “Total sell limit (BTC)” has been reached.

Investors have been dumping and I dont trust your bot. You should have taken better care of this coin.
MiracleCoin (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:55:31 AM

Hi guys,
I am happy to announce that the first trading bot is ready. It took me quite a while to code this sellbot. I apologize for not being able to accurately predict the time needed to develop it. Github and windows wallets have been updated. Here are the steps how to use the trading bot:

2.   Enter your API Key and Secret that you can get from Bittrex website (Go to Settings -> API Keys) and save settings
4.   Choose “Total sell limit (BTC)”, i.e. total amount of coins in BTC that you would like to sell
5.   Choose “Set a sell order limit (BTC)”, i.e. the size of each individual sell order

Sellbot is doing the following – bot is putting a sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If someone is putting a sell order below sellbot’s sell order, sellbot is cancelling its sell order and puts another sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If sellbot’s sell order has been fulfilled sellbot is putting new sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the fulfilled order. This process continues until “Total sell limit (BTC)” has been reached.

Investors have been dumping and I dont trust your bot. You should have taken better care of this coin.
I cannot control investor sentiment. I understand that people demand daily updates, however I cannot produce these updates on a daily basis. You can check the code on github and you will see how much new lines of code have been added.

If anyone cares about the trading bot and finds some bugs please let me know by writing an issue on github.
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:09:36 PM

Hi guys,

I cannot control investor sentiment. I understand that people demand daily updates, however I cannot produce these updates on a daily basis. You can check the code on github and you will see how much new lines of code have been added.

If anyone cares about the trading bot and finds some bugs please let me know by writing an issue on github.

wow, finally after some time u come back, people have been dumping and leaving, as I said we need PR to control the community

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:20:46 PM

Nice one, thanks for your work
erwin45

Activity: 70

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:24:30 PM

Hi guys,

by all means, i thought the dev jumping the boat leaving us already, but now he show up and deliver what he promises tho its late but oh well Smiley please online more

Tekna

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:46:13 PM

Hi guys,

The fact is that YOU have dumped and now you're crying. Dev did what he had promised. So stop
DragoStefan

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:52:28 PM

Hope from now on ya'll can wait and don't spoill the market with your impatience...
Sabretooth

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:56:21 PM

Hi guys,

Welcome back and thank you.  You gave out free coins and kept to your word 100%.  I will try your bot out.  A bot in reverse for buying would also be super awesome.

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
Rols

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:56:51 PM

Hi guys,

The fact is that YOU have dumped and now you're crying. Dev did what he had promised. So stop

I dont had so much coins, and they were free. I do not like to see people loose money. There were no support for this coin and the bot is a simple bot.
Dont worry about me. Im not a trader. I just gave this coin my support and now I stoped. This bot is a one day job for a programer.
Tekna

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:04:55 PM

Hi guys,

I dont had so much coins, and they were free. I do not like to see people loose money. There were no support for this coin and the bot is a simple bot.
Dont worry about me. Im not a trader. I just gave this coin my support and now I stoped. This bot is a one day job for a programer.

This is not the important fact. The important fact is that from now investors can trust in dev even if he will not appear for some days, and this is his FIRST bot, so there is a good work program.
Sabretooth

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:06:55 PM

^^^^^ +1

Rols

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:07:02 PM

Hi guys,

This is not the important fact. The important fact is that from now investors can trust in dev even if he will not appear for some days, and this is his FIRST bot, so there is a good work program.
You need to rethink that. If he have so much trouble to make a smple sell bot. How long time do you think a advanced bot will take?

And he showed up when many had dumped and cheap to buy in. Grin
aaron_m

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:30:31 PM

Hi guys,

You need to rethink that. If he have so much trouble to make a smple sell bot. How long time do you think a advanced bot will take?

We'll if hes a good coder.... not much longer as he already has the framework written now, so now all he has do to is write functions for other tasks and connect them into the current functions
Tekna

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:30:51 PM

Hi guys,

He didn't have problem, he has a job and he told it, and many simple in-wallet bot before an advanced bot is a very good work program, and from now we have trust and 1 mln coins (with innovations). Blackcoin had grown up 4 month after his born and had made rich a lot of people, i cannot understand your point of view now, after dev's apparition
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:31:58 PM

Hi guys,

So what!!  The coins were free, there was no IPO or premine.  If the DEV has a chance to make some $$ then maybe he'll keep up writing features.  Do you think miners should be the only ones who profit from a coin?  This ONE DEV has done more with this FREE coin than teams of done with others.  He has done nothing to SCAM us!!  Can't say that for many other DEV teams!!

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:34:30 PM

Great. I always trusted this guy. This coin has potential!

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
MEED

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:36:08 PM

did anybody test the bot? is it working?
Rols

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:40:49 PM

Hi guys,

So what!!  The coins were free, there was no IPO or premine.  If the DEV has a chance to make some $$ then maybe he'll keep up writing features.  Do you think miners should be the only ones who profit from a coin?  This ONE DEV has done more with this FREE coin than teams of done with others.  He has done nothing to SCAM us!!  Can't say that for many other DEV teams!!

I dont share your opinion but I like that you have a good tone and can discuss.things.
Have to go. Im taking care of a sick relative. Nice talking to you anyway.
Sabretooth

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:48:28 PM

Testing now, nicely laid-out and clean design.  Getting an APIKEY INVALID error, so bots are not running.  I double checked the API keys and they are OK.  Rest of the new wallet appears to be working well, updated without any problems.

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:49:36 PM

Testing now, nicely laid-out and clean design.  Getting an APIKEY INVALID error, so bots are not running.  I double checked the API keys and they are OK.  Rest of the new wallet appears to be working well, updated without any problems.
Check you do not have blank spaces left at the end of your API keys

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: