Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment |  (Read 114416 times)
GoodCitizen

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:08:46 AM

As the Ermis team are working and making money then the team is classed as a business

Actually this isn't true, go torugh 99% of the altcoins threads and show me every single on of their business registration. This is not how it works.
But this process will take place eventually when the businesses projects are about to take place.

Most coins are just creating a currency and letting it be used by others. This coin is different as there will actually be a money making business that will be paying 20% of profits to staff as wages. If the team who work on the coin are getting paid with some of that 20% then they are staff as it is a regular payment to them for work provided.

I will be looking into other coins as and when they are released and if they are using it to run a business then I will be asking them the same questions. If anything it is a good thing if people try and help clean up the image of cryptocurrency if they are to be taken seriously by the real world. Too many scams have damaged cryptocurrencies as a whole.

What is this cryptoasian you speak of? Is it recognized by any government or is it just set up by a team of crypto people? I would like to look into this. Hopefully it isn't the latter.

I think the actual team that work on the coin should be made public if they have access to where the coin is hosted or have the power to decide how the business is going to take shape. Any business with investors always does this for transparency. The reason this is important in the crypto world is because they may have been involved with more shady coins in the past so it is good for potential investors to see who they are dealing with. At least the lead person for each department should be as a minimum. You may disagree and you are entitled to your own opinion.

I do read your answers and the questions I ask will only help you in the long run. Obviously you already have a business set up or will set one in in the very near future if you are raising taxable funds so I look forward to the information being provided in future so I can check this.

If you could just explain who cryptoasian are I would be very grateful. There is no need to explain the rest of my post as I don't wish to make you feel like you are repeating yourself constantly. The rest I can find out as and when you provide the information in the near future.

I am not asking these questions as an annoyance. My aim is simply to try and help clean up the image of cryptocurrencies and make sure tax avoidance and scamming is a thing of the past for the good of all investors.

Thanks.
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:04:14 PM

As the Ermis team are working and making money then the team is classed as a business

Actually this isn't true, go torugh 99% of the altcoins threads and show me every single on of their business registration. This is not how it works.
But this process will take place eventually when the businesses projects are about to take place.

Most coins are just creating a currency and letting it be used by others. This coin is different as there will actually be a money making business that will be paying 20% of profits to staff as wages. If the team who work on the coin are getting paid with some of that 20% then they are staff as it is a regular payment to them for work provided.

I will be looking into other coins as and when they are released and if they are using it to run a business then I will be asking them the same questions. If anything it is a good thing if people try and help clean up the image of cryptocurrency if they are to be taken seriously by the real world. Too many scams have damaged cryptocurrencies as a whole.

What is this cryptoasian you speak of? Is it recognized by any government or is it just set up by a team of crypto people? I would like to look into this. Hopefully it isn't the latter.

I think the actual team that work on the coin should be made public if they have access to where the coin is hosted or have the power to decide how the business is going to take shape. Any business with investors always does this for transparency. The reason this is important in the crypto world is because they may have been involved with more shady coins in the past so it is good for potential investors to see who they are dealing with. At least the lead person for each department should be as a minimum. You may disagree and you are entitled to your own opinion.

I do read your answers and the questions I ask will only help you in the long run. Obviously you already have a business set up or will set one in in the very near future if you are raising taxable funds so I look forward to the information being provided in future so I can check this.

If you could just explain who cryptoasian are I would be very grateful. There is no need to explain the rest of my post as I don't wish to make you feel like you are repeating yourself constantly. The rest I can find out as and when you provide the information in the near future.

I am not asking these questions as an annoyance. My aim is simply to try and help clean up the image of cryptocurrencies and make sure tax avoidance and scamming is a thing of the past for the good of all investors.

Thanks.

This is his site http://cryptoasian.com/
What he does? Verify the identity of the developpers behind each coin who is willing to share their informations.
There are multiple steps giving you a certain level of verification.

Basically this is the crypto world and these altcoins doesn't have any specific regulation in every country of the world, putting personnal information
outside in public is just too risky for anyone and this is why most if not every altcoin devs are keeping their identity off public, but are still sharing their ids to be verified by a certified person in the cryptocurrency world and this person is CryptoAsian. People seems to trust him enough for this job which he is doing at free cost.

Now we have done a team POD. Our whole team went trough the process of verification.
Most coins you will find out there did not agree to do so or simply had only their head developper doing it.

This should close this topic if you have any questions related to futures plans, business or what ever comes to your mind we will be here answering each of these questions.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 01:27:55 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 04:04:06 PM by lionheart78

About this stuff.. yes we are offering rewards and payout to our community who participate and help ERMIS  for global awareness.  With that we are paying  those people who are interested to take part as translators, advertisers, bloggers, video creators and community leaders.  As this is allocated on the 20% of the mining payout generated by ERMIS mining (please refer to ERMIS fund flow Chart and pls. do understand them)  

As for the IPO fund distribution is shown in the flow chart.

Please check:

as you can see IPO fund is divided into two investments; the crypto mining and the development projects

Why do we split the IPO funds into that?
We observed that most of the crypto audience especially here in BTT lose their patience easily.. so ERMIS designed a plan where coin trading will be tempting while coin holding is encouraging.  So we come to go with at most half of the fund to buy mining rigs / mining contract or whatever we see is the most profitable.  This will at least give our Investors the luxury to play with their investments for the cloudmining payout gives
1. 30% to our IPO investors ( paid in BTC)
2. 50% as buy support and it doesnt stop on that!
    the better deal is, ERMIS bought in exchange by our buy support will be distributed to the Coin holder

Another part which is at least half of the IPO fund will be invested to real business as what is stated on the OP
So what is it for the Investors and Coin Holders?

1. 10% of the net profit of our founded business will be distributed to our IPO Investors
2. another 10% of the net profit will be put to buy support (this together with mining payout can give a better stabilization than just allocating a percentage of IPO as stabilization fund for the coin, reason... there is an entity that generates fund for the cause)
3. the rest will be reinvested to enhance and upgrade the current ventures and can be invested to put up another profit generating asset for the coin.

For this plan will ensure whenever mining flanks there is always another part of the plan to catch the coin economy!
Feel free to ask questions about this stuff.  Thank you.

edit: you might wonder where is the 20% of the mining payout?
Well 20% of the mining payout will be allocated to pay ERMIS staff.  Yes Staff not just the dev team , we planned to maintain a healthy ERMIS community where people who help ERMIS on its campaign will be paid out.  We knw  dev team and staff eat and pay for their bills.  And giving them incentives (not in ERMIS form to not encourage dumping)in BTC.  Task like translation and maintaining them, blogs articles , videos, and anything that support and help ERMIS in it's awareness campaign, designs graphics alike that advertise ERMIS.  We have a person incharge on monitoring this area so rest assured that this fund will be wisely invested.  

Note: For TRANSLATOR REWARD DETAIL :Click here

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:21:47 PM

hellog guys..
sorry for being late here hahaha

we're have some real project to finishing first, and i'm here to let anyone know that we(coinkita) are the ermis team Smiley
and maybe will be silent again hahaha.. because we have some deal with some investor here Wink

best regards

coinkita
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:32:20 PM

Well I decided to invest while its early, seems like an ok plan to me and would be nice to have a constant income from just being in the IPO.

I've known some of them for awhile and they are good people. I'm gonna trust some btc with them in this IPO and I know they will make good on their end.

World without fiats!
dukektm

Activity: 690

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:34:49 PM

hellog guys..

we're have some real project to finishing first, and i'm here to let anyone know that we(coinkita) are the ermis team Smiley
and maybe will be silent again hahaha.. because we have some deal with some investor here Wink

best regards

coinkita

oo this is really great  Smiley

lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 06:43:26 PM

hellog guys..

best regards

coinkita

it's great to hear from you, i hope the BTC gathering with Bitcoin Indonesia Oscar went well.  hopefully we hit the aimed target so we can do ERMIS project with ease.  Anyway it's ok just but keep us updated once in a while.  Grin

Well I decided to invest while its early, seems like an ok plan to me and would be nice to have a constant income from just being in the IPO.

I've known some of them for awhile and they are good people. I'm gonna trust some btc with them in this IPO and I know they will make good on their end.

Thanks for seeing this project as a good one, and yes we aimed to work for our investors managing their investment wisely and generating a continous supply of shares from ERMIS projects.

oo this is really great  Smiley

yes it is really great to have someone working out in the street  meeting people personally and explaining about the ERMIS project.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dukektm

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:48:08 PM

welcome aboard i also invested on this too  Wink Smiley

KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:02:39 PM

welcome aboard i also invested on this too  Wink Smiley

Thanks for seeing this project as a good one, and yes we aimed to work for our investors managing their investment wisely and generating a continous supply of shares from ERMIS projects.

Thanks guys, look forward to seeing how this turns out

World without fiats!
ebtc

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:44:52 PM

watching this coin, 30 days IPO, right? I will come back.
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 10:07:18 PM

watching this coin, 30 days IPO, right? I will come back.

Yes it is 30 days IPO, thanks

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ciprian220

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:03:39 AM

what price per coin is ?
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 12:11:03 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 12:26:41 AM by lionheart78

what price per coin is ?

1. Coin have no initial price so you can have the luxury to set the initial price when you get your coin.
2. Initial Coinmarket cap depends on the total collected IPO
3. There is no minimum or maximum limit for investment on this coin
4. your coin share = (invested BTC / Total BTC collected) * 10m
    sample ; total BTC collected is 20 BTC and you invested 0.1 BTC your share will be
    0.1 BTC / 20 BTC * 10M ERM
    your share of coin will be 0.005 * 10M ERM
    your share of coin will be  50k ERM

that is how the share of coin from investement  is computed

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
coinkita

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 03:14:39 AM

hellog guys..

best regards

coinkita

very true.. it is a blast thou..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:58:04 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 08:29:34 AM by serjent05

pmed DailyModo for the IPO investment. Grin  go go go guys great project ahead!

edit: sorry guys seems i made a typo pls fix it to 0.05BTC thanks

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
anti-coinscammer

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:24:14 AM

Helo to ermis team,.,,there's something i'd like to ask...
May iknow the specific main project of ermis?
Thank's godbless, Wink
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:43:59 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 08:15:16 PM by lionheart78

no worries this is already fixed

Helo to ermis team,.,,there's something i'd like to ask...
May iknow the specific main project of ermis?
Thank's godbless, Wink

Hi anti-coinscammer, the specific main project of ERMIS is to create profitable businessess  to support coin stability, technology enhancement, usability, adoption and investors profit shares while preventing idling of the community.  With that in mind we design a plan where the community will have their thoughts occupied by trading timing, share calculations and coin distribution while we are creating this so called real business entity.  you can refer to the ERMIS fund distribution chart to get hint of what i am talking about .  Hope this answers your question.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dukektm

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:54:06 PM

its nice to see more people to trust and support this project.. and community become bigger and bigger  Wink

lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 07:30:32 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 08:16:15 PM by lionheart78

hellog guys..

best regards

coinkita

very true.. it is a blast thou..

i know it's been very busy weeks for you we don't mind as long as you keep us updated about the progress of our plan there . Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:09:51 PM

its nice to see more people to trust and support this project.. and community become bigger and bigger  Wink

we are expecting bigger community outside this forum since the team will be out in the street meeting people and community leaders explaining about ERMIS plans and projects

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: