Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810701 times)
raizor

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Some people just want to watch the world dance.

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:15:09 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We're pleased to present a new v2.0.1.2 point release for the Cloak 'Phoenix' wallet. This is primarily a bug-fix release, but also includes some changes to how wallet unlocking is handled for Enigma sends. Attempting an Enigma send with a locked wallet was previously causing issues as the wallet would re-lock before the finished Enigma transaction was signed. This is resolved now and the wallet will remain unlocked until the Enigma send finalizes, whereupon the wallet is automatically re-locked.

The issue with the enigma node count dropping has also been addressed. This was due to Enigma announcements expiring just prior to an updated announcement being received. To resolve the issue, updated announcements are now sent earlier which gives plenty of crossover time when Enigma peers are several network hops away. Performance will improve steadily as more users upgrade to the latest 2.0.1.2 version.  

Here's a look at the latest change log:

-------------------
v2.0.1.2
-------------------
* BugFix: Fix ‘CloakShield Unavailable’ issue in QT-Wallet GUI.
* BugFix: Ensure out-of-date Enigma announcements are always culled.
* BugFix: Improve shutdown detection in child threads to avoid crash-on-exit issues.
* Enhancement: Improve wallet-unlock workflow for Enigma sends.

We'd also like to thank everyone who has donated to the development funding so far. Thank you!

All donated funds will be used to further develop the Cloak project and will help greatly with the work required prior to open-sourcing the code.

Peace & Love,

Team Cloak

great work Wink
Test done
Works great Smiley
thank you

All is well
I have a question?
Why synchronization is slow? not much Would it be faster in the future?

The node-to-node block-sync code hasn't been touched in a while. I'll try and address that for the next release. I'm sure we can squeeze a bit more juice out of it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nuttynoah

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:25:57 PM

As i already run v2.0.1.1 'phoenix' on my mac and i don't mine, the wallet's just for storage, do i really need to download the new wallet version?
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:25:06 AM

Very good new update... Cloak strong next update waiting  raspberry pi and open source... I hope next update soon

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
investor1

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:17:36 AM

Thanks for the update! 2017 will be good for cloak.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
raizor

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:00:25 AM

As i already run v2.0.1.1 'phoenix' on my mac and i don't mine, the wallet's just for storage, do i really need to download the new wallet version?

Hi nuttynoah. In short, no. If you plan on using Enigma for sending or mixing assistance, then I'd suggest you upgrade. If you're just using the wallet for storage and staking, there's no real need.

Joe
degxtra1

Activity: 228
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:00:01 PM

Hi nuttynoah. In short, no. If you plan on using Enigma for sending or mixing assistance, then I'd suggest you upgrade. If you're just using the wallet for storage and staking, there's no real need.

Joe
Hi I upgraded to 2.0.2 and still getting lot of expired requests 30, only 1 accepted, and rest values =0. im having only 200 coins on my wallet - is there something wrong?
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:06:02 PM

Joe
Hi I upgraded to 2.0.2 and still getting lot of expired requests 30, only 1 accepted, and rest values =0. im having only 200 coins on my wallet - is there something wrong?
Im not quite sure how the enigma fee collections works either I have 19 expired 6 accepted and 3 signed yet 0 fees collected and the enigma send activity is blank.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
raizor

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:48:19 AM

Joe
Im not quite sure how the enigma fee collections works either I have 19 expired 6 accepted and 3 signed yet 0 fees collected and the enigma send activity is blank.

degxtra1, oaks05,

You'll only receive fees for requests that are marked as completed. Here's an overview of what those numbers mean:

Requests Accepted
Number of Enigma requests from peers that you've agreed to mix.

Requests Signed
Number of Enigma requests from peers that you've agreed to mix and have signed.

Requests Refused
Number of Enigma requests your wallet has refused to mix or refused to sign (due to bad request format, bad transaction data or timeout expired).

Requests Expired:
Number of requests that ran out of time before you received a transaction from the sender to sign.

Requests Completed:
Number of Enigma requests you have mixed, signed and which have successfully completed earning you a mixing fee.

Fees Received:
The amount of Cloak earned from completed Enigma mixing requests/sends.

It's only the number of 'Completed' requests you're really interested in. The other information was added to give more of an overview of what's actually going on. In hindsight, they seem to leave people a little confused and it may make sense to remove them in future. How would people feel about  removing everything except the 'completed' count? We could leave the other options in place, but just hidden and allow advanced users to toggle them on for display purposes if required...

The reason you have requests that are expired rather than completed is due to your wallet receiving an Enigma mixing request that it agreed to cloak, but a number of other nodes also agreed to mix the request so some accepting nodes (yours included) weren't used for mixing. As Enigma usage on the network increases, this should become less of an issue are there will be more sends to mix. Once we've dropped the Enigma sending fee to a nominal amount or ideally free, we will see many more Enigma sends vs. standard sends on the network.

I hope this clears things up a little.

Joe
oaks05

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

that clears it up, id say leave it in but ya people who just come on the project will prob get confused like i did but its all good.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
raizor

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:01:39 PM

that clears it up, id say leave it in but ya people who just come on the project will prob get confused like i did but its all good.

Some nice explanatory tooltip text would probably suffice. I'll add that to the todo list. Thanks for the feedback, oaks05 Smiley
oaks05

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

cloakcoin down a bit today its all good just picked me up some more for cheap il take it~!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
BitWhat

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:32:34 PM

Lets get some buy support on trex guys..i've set mine Wink think when open source hits it should be around a $1 easy..ffs there's at least 20+ shit projects above us..and they are clones of clones etc..no real innovation whatsoever
BitWhat

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:48:06 PM

Some are underestimating the value of the below...BlockPay doing big things and currently busy with world tour
investor1

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:57:22 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2017, 05:12:01 PM by investor1

Lets get some buy support on trex guys..i've set mine Wink think when open source hits it should be around a $1 easy..ffs there's at least 20+ shit projects above us..and they are clones of clones etc..no real innovation whatsoever

absolutely true, but life's a bitch sometimes Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 05:59:11 PM

Joe

degxtra1, oaks05,

You'll only receive fees for requests that are marked as completed. Here's an overview of what those numbers mean:

Requests Accepted

Requests Signed

Requests Refused
Number of Enigma requests your wallet has refused to mix or refused to sign (due to bad request format, bad transaction data or timeout expired).

Requests Expired:
Number of requests that ran out of time before you received a transaction from the sender to sign.

Requests Completed:
Number of Enigma requests you have mixed, signed and which have successfully completed earning you a mixing fee.

Fees Received:

It's only the number of 'Completed' requests you're really interested in. The other information was added to give more of an overview of what's actually going on. In hindsight, they seem to leave people a little confused and it may make sense to remove them in future. How would people feel about  removing everything except the 'completed' count? We could leave the other options in place, but just hidden and allow advanced users to toggle them on for display purposes if required...

The reason you have requests that are expired rather than completed is due to your wallet receiving an Enigma mixing request that it agreed to cloak, but a number of other nodes also agreed to mix the request so some accepting nodes (yours included) weren't used for mixing. As Enigma usage on the network increases, this should become less of an issue are there will be more sends to mix. Once we've dropped the Enigma sending fee to a nominal amount or ideally free, we will see many more Enigma sends vs. standard sends on the network.

Joe

Great explanations.
Whether there is a relationship between an amount of coin in the wallet and received fees?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
raizor

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:04:10 PM

Joe

degxtra1, oaks05,

Requests Accepted

Requests Signed

Requests Refused

Requests Expired:

Requests Completed:

Fees Received:

Joe

Great explanations.
Whether there is a relationship between an amount of coin in the wallet and received fees?

Hi Examplens. To some degree, yes. You don't earn a higher fee percentage if you have more coins, but you are able to mix larger transactions. Mixing larger transactions will result in you receiving more Cloak in reward for mixing. You can mix Enigma send as long as it's less than your available [for Enigma] balance.
oaks05

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:13:18 PM

@raizor you or the team ever considered removing the richlist to help improve with anonymity? its cool to see who has a bunch of cloakcoin but i feel like it would benefit more if it were gone.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:27:56 PM

Its market reaction to the new Cloak wallet Huh It looks like the failure of the PR team...

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
oaks05

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:07:19 PM

Its market reaction to the new Cloak wallet Huh It looks like the failure of the PR team...
the price is down the past couple days thats fine just buy yourself a few think long term here not short term.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
tommi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 01:31:32 AM

the price is down the past couple days thats fine just buy yourself a few think long term here not short term.

Its not good idea thing long term with shitcoins, technology goes on and there will be constantly coming new coins with better and better tech.. that means these outdated coins dies

Take look to few years back, coinmarketcap snapshots are pretty good way,, and tell me, how many of top coins e.g from 2014 are increased value and how many is worthless crap now.

https://i.imgur.com/6jvGGWI.png

From top 30, 3 years ago, only bitcoins, ripples and dashs worth is increases, and many is basicly dead now

Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: