Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810694 times)
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:05:18 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

I am happy to greet you with my first ever CloakCoin monthly report. Even though this report is monthly based, since it is my first report, I have included some works that I’ve done starting from my official announcement from November 18.

The first thing that I have done is to create a Cloak survey to the Turkish community to understand the brand awareness which aims to decide upcoming communication strategy based on the results. The survey was conducted among active investors even though they have not invested in Cloak yet. Findings have been really helpful and helped me for further interactions with the Turkish community and underline the major points to speak about. The detailed survey results and recommendations were reported to the Cloak core team.

Above all, I have recorded videos for new Cloak users in Turkish about

"How to Install Cloak Wallet"

"How to send and receive CloakCoin via official Cloak Wallet"

Before I joined the team, the CloakCoin Whitepaper was already translated into the Turkish language, but there were some grammatical improvements necessary.

During my first long-month, I have started conversations with local exchanges for CLOAK/TRY pair listing, up to now, even though talks are not ended yet, my passion is to make this topic one of my next month goals.

To interact with the local community, Telegram channel and Twitter account have been created where content is in the Turkish language. To be updated about progress, please join the official Turkish Telegram and follow Cloak Turkey on Twitter.

In December, I have attended two local Fintech meetups called "Tech Talks Istanbul 2018" and "Fintech & PropTech Meetup" to discuss Cloak's approach to data privacy as a Fintech blockchain project and attended to "Binance Istanbul Meetup" to interact with the investors.

For adoption, the list of possible vendors is ready and I started to talk to vendors about the advantages of accepting Cloak as a payment method. Since the general crypto adoption is low in Turkey, this is the most challenging part of my duty, but everybody knows that Istanbul was not conquered in a day nor the first attempt. Hopefully, hustle-work will pay off sooner.

Future Plans for January 2019:

- Listing on Turkish exchange is my priority.
- Working on mass adoption. Educating vendors how to accept Cloak as a payment method.
- Weekly YouTube videos will be uploaded to explain and talk about Cloak attributes
- Cloak developments on official CloakCoin YouTube Channel (in Turkish)
- Recording the Turkish Whitepaper as an audiobook
- Attending at least four local Fintech/Startup/Blockchain events in Turkey per month
- To interact with University departments for Blockchain/Computer Science clubs to support CloakCoin's open-source mission and to create a base community about Cloak's tech.
- Showing peope all over the world how the project Cloak cares about its Community with possible partnerships for new tech projects that have a social impact.
- To create an annual local strategy for 2019.

Thank you for reading my report. I hope all of you will have a great year in 2019.

Peace & Love

Asertin- Turkish Coordinator

Contact and Follow info:

asertin@cloakcoin.com
Asertin Twitter

Cloak Turkey Twitter
Cloak Turkey Telegram Channel

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2RxO63b

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:47:46 PM

DownUnder The Cloak Volume 01, Issue 08

A brutal year comes to a close as we set the stage for a fruitful 2019.

What a year it has been. So many challenges, so many lessons learned and CloakCoin has survived yet another crypto crash.
So proud of our team and how well we’ve improved our strategy going into a new year.

Subscribe to Cloak TV

If you want to keep up to date with CloakCoin, make sure you’ve subscribed to our YouTube channel.
All of our most important news is shared via our monthly video update on progress and developments from the team.

CloakCoin listed by Cointree

Following my involvement at the Cointree Crypto Trading event, where I spoke to around 70 people, Cointree were kind enough to list $CLOAK!

They’re a very well established exchange in Australia who have been in business since 2013.
They’re integrated with Gobbill to allow Australians to pay any bill with crypto.

Currently the integration includes Bitcoin, but during early 2019, they will enable CloakCoin.
Yes, that’s right, Aussies will be able to pay bills using $CLOAK!

End Of Year Wrap — New Kids On The Blockchain

There are some amazing content creators in Crypto. Ash and Lisa from New Kids On The Blockchain are among some of the very best! I was delighted to provide them with a quick roundup of CloakCoin’s 2018.

I was visiting my mother for Christmas, around 1600km from my home in Sydney.
So unfortunately all I had with me was the bare essentials for filming, but I came through in the end and even shared some of our plans for 2019.

#FreeRoss

While in Vegas for World Crypto Summit, I was honoured to film a short message in support of Ross Ulbricht with his amazing mother Lyn.

Please join us in showing your support to the #FreeRoss campaign by heading to FreeRoss.org and signing the petition.

Big Dreams Behind The Scenes

As we all know, the Christmas and New Year period are notoriously difficult for business development.
Not a great time to be engaging with the media or signing up new merchants.

But, it is most certainly the best time of year to reflect, appreciate your achievement, recognise your strength and identify where you can best focus your time for the year ahead.

Myself and the entire CloakCoin team are feeling refreshed and energised to make 2019 our biggest year yet.
We have found so much clarity during the festive season and we are communicating as a team like never before.

I can’t wait to show our community how well prepared we are for the year ahead.

Binance Blockchain Week — Singapore!

We are kicking the new year off with a bang and I will be flying to Singapore for Binance Blockchain Week.
If you’re gonna be there, come say hi, ask me about CloakCoin. The event runs from January 19–22 and we can’t wait to rub shoulders with the Binance team.
We are so proud to be a part of their ecosystem.

PS. If anyone notices I have a new piercing, perhaps it’s because I’m feeling bullish. ;-)

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2CasmAW

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:38:06 AM

Happy New Year Cloak Community! 

I would like to introduce last progress report of 2018, we came a long way.

General Updates

- Starting my works on creating “Vietnam Blockchain Alliance” – an alliance of crypto projects and big local crypto/media influencers.

- Translate and update Cloak’s blogs and news to community.

- Introduced CloakCoin to ABCC exchange.

- Attending Blockchain X Social Media Talk Show “The Future of Blockchain on Social Media Industry” hosted by CyWorld, one of the biggest Korean social media platform, and had a standee and panel talk for CloakCoin:

- Attending Vietnam Blockchain Day 2018, topic “Blockchain and Cryptocurrency: Self Destruction or Self Adoption”, CloakCoin standee in the conference room:

- The community grows is quite good: up to now, the group has 338 members but not that many discussions in the group, most of the chats are about the market since they are traders. I will encourage people to do Cloaking rather than only trading.

Plan for January and 2019:

- Holding a meetup in Hanoi for CloakCoin Vietnam community.

- Weekly activities (blog translation, media publishing).

- Created a CloakCoin learning module and education program.

- Discuss more with WisePass to find a way for collaboration of using Cloak as a payment method.

- Introduce CloakCoin to Crypto Vietnam community via Blockchain Alliance.

- Discuss with at least one exchange Kucoin or OKEx about listing.

Join the Vietnamese Telegram Group

Telegram: https://t.me/CloakCoinVietnamese

Greetings from Vietnam

ShiBob

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2VOl7rk

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:52:48 PM

I have a wish that some day this year, CLOAK will be listed on Crypto Bridge exchange.
I used the exchange regularly, and hope that I will have chance to trade CLOAK there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
lasvegas83

Activity: 432
Merit: 254

https://cloakcoin.com

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:04:18 PM

Dear CLOAK Community,

We’re very proud to announce that CLOAK is now available on the decentralized exchange CryptoBridge!

Trade now on CryptoBridge:

CLOAK/BTC

We’d like to extend warm thanks to CryptoBridge for supporting CLOAK and look forward to get more attention in the decentralized crypto market.

Peace & Love

Team CLOAK

CloakCoin is already listed on CryptoBridge Wink

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency|  Enigma
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 02:09:02 PM

Hello Community,

Although 2018 has been a dreadfull year for the crypto world, it is with great satisfaction that I look back at the work done by the entire CloakCoin team over the past year. Today it is a certainty that CloakCoin will never stop working and will never compromise its core values of privacy, no matter how difficult the moment is. Im very proud to be part of this project.

This month I went through presenting the project to journalists and digital influencers in an effort to bring more attention to the project and the merits of online privacy, as well as a strong commitment to community growth.

Interaction with the community continues in the Portuguese language social network channels: Facebook, Twitter and Telegram. Educational content about CloakCoin and its technology was created and published. Small challenges were thrown to the community always with a informative focus, as well as user content competitions produced by the community.

One of the main objectives of CloakCoin is adoption and after the contacts made we will see in early 2019 Brazilian companies announcing the acceptance of CloakCoin as a payment method.

Parallel to the Portuguese language market, I explored the Spanish language market. There have been contacts with members of the Latin American Community that will produce articles and there are contacts with youtube influencers that will release videos about CloakCoin in Spanish.

The focus for 2019 will be education about the strenghts of CloakCoin and cooperation with various projects and individuals that could help to forward the adoption of CloakCoin as a secure payment method.

Happy 2019 full of Peace & Love

Telegram: https://t.me/CloakCoinPortuguese
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1162854233855660
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cloak_Brasil

Portuguese Language Coordinator Exslave

exslave@cloakcoin.com

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2Rl12Kn

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:53:41 PM

Dear CLOAK Community,

We’re very proud to announce that CLOAK is now available on the decentralized exchange CryptoBridge!

Trade now on CryptoBridge:

CLOAK/BTC

We’d like to extend warm thanks to CryptoBridge for supporting CLOAK and look forward to get more attention in the decentralized crypto market.

Peace & Love

Team CLOAK

CloakCoin is already listed on CryptoBridge Wink
wow thanks.
for now, I known that Cloak has been tradeable on CryptoBridge.
I will start trading CLOAK there soon.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:41:58 PM

Dear CLOAK Community,

We're glad to announce that CloakCoin is listed on EasyRabbit.

EasyRabbit provides a modern cryptocurrency exchange service that you can use to exchange cryptocurrency in a fast, secure, and cheap way.

Buy CloakCoin anonymously without user registration!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2FoPpvy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 10:21:40 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We are happy to announce the fifth episode of Around The Cloak, your monthly video update on progress and developments from the Cloak Team.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2CwIXz5

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:59:50 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 10:30:05 PM by cloakteam

Dear Cloak Community,

We're excited to join Blockfolio Signal to keep the community updated on our latest project updates!
Make sure to download the Blockfolio app and follow $CLOAK for the latest updates from our Team!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2Rrst5r

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:54:04 PM

Hi everybody,

I spend Christmas and New Year with friends and family, it was really nice, I made a nice pic together with good friend and commentator of the German Mainz05 football club.

We got more then 60k views on Twitter, so thanks Tim you’re a hell of a influencer.

Cloak got integrated on MCC MyCryptoCheckout a decentralized peer-to-peer cryptocurrency payment gateway. This is great for adoption and could be potentially huge for Cloak Enigma transactions (more about it, later this year)

Companies starting accepting Cloak in December:

- https://cryptobantam.com
- https://www.stanragets.com
- https://www.fudmartng.com
- http://www.coinhost.io
- https://foluxsolutions.com
- https://sheldon.store
- https://www.secpoint.com
- http://airstreamjets.com

And:

- https://wikileaks.shop

A big thanks to you all!

Future plans January and 2019:

- Contact vendors across the globe to accept Cloak. Not only vendors that are crypto friendly, also the more challenging ones. Sign up 4/5 vendors a month.

- Research the Cloak adoption density in specific countries. In countries with high density, looking for big companies that accept Cloak – in countries with low density, researching how to increase adoption.

- Getting accepted as a donation option by major charity organizations, 2 this year.

- Explore Cloaks potential in the field of medicine with surgeon and good friend Sanj Silva from London/UK and our core team.

- Research Cloaks potential outside the world of cryptocurrency.

- Attending the Dutch Blockchain Expo in Amsterdam to create awareness and connect with possible partners.

- Visiting as many Blockchain Conferences as possible to let the Dutch community grow.

- Negotiate partnerships with (Dutch) representatives from other projects.

- Sign up 1 vendor every quarter in the Netherlands that doesn’t accept crypto. Paying them a visit and helping them personally to accept Cloak and put the “Pay with Cloak Sticker” on their shop/ restaurant window.

- Organize the official Cloak meet up in Amsterdam.

- Organize an informational evening for business owners informing them about the power of Cloak for their business and show them the different ways to accept.

Last of all looking forward to work with our amazing team, to enjoy each other’s company, have fun together, share insights and give our best to make this a awesome year!

Greetings from the Netherlands

Join the Dutch Cloak community on Telegram

CloakCoinDutch - https://t.me/@CloakCoinDutch
iwidepiwi Twitter - https://twitter.com/iwidepiwi1

Greetings from the Netherlands

iwidepiwi

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2CqgBGq

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:03:43 AM

Greetings to the entire Cloak community!

Update for December and for the year. Personal opinion and plans for 2019

As the Russian speaking coordinator of CloakCoin, I did the following in almost the past year:

1. Translated all CloakCoin information into the Russian language

2. Compiled several documents for speeches on upcoming conferences

3. Established a new translation team of 12 to enlarge recognition in different countries

4. Drew up a strategic plan for CloakCoin adoption as a payment method

5. Visited several conferences, meetings, exhibitions, where I was able to give people an understanding of Cloak as privacy coin

6. Created a personal image by writing various articles about cryptocurrency, privacy, economics, decentralization. Of course, I didn’t accomplish some tasks that I set to manage in the 2018th, but they will be surely finished in the 1st quarter of the 2019th.

Of course, I didn’t accomplish some tasks that I set to manage in the 2018th, but they will be surely finished in the 1st quarter of the 2019th.

As for December, in addition to the usual work, I was able to visit the island of Mauritius and talk with people associated with the blockchain. Details about the meeting can be found here. It is planned to make a conference in the 2019th, where I will talk more about all the advantages of cryptocurrencies and CloakCoin in particular.

Summarizing the plans for 2019, I am going to complete the following tasks.

Q1 2019:

- complete all unfinished tasks

- prepare and speak at the blockchain and cryptocurrency conference

- move forward with the adoption of CloakCoin as a payment method

- come up with a system whereby all members of the Cloak community would be motivated to help develop CloakCoin and help - with its adoption around the world

- organize several interviews with Russian journalists

- create an interesting blog, where I could share my opinion regarding cryptocurrencies, privacy, and decentralization

2019 in general:

1. Adoption of CloakCoin. If the community fund will be available, I plan to find a motivated specialists who will help with adoption in Russia and Ukraine.

2. Partnership, sponsorship. I am going to talk with a well-known large company in Russia or Ukraine, which would be quite popular in the mass media or on the Internet for the further conclusion of a partner-sponsorship agreement.

3. Decentralization and use of the ENIGMA system. We are planning to release a number of videos telling why confidentiality and decentralization are needed and how the ENIGMA transaction anonymization system works.

4. Building a Cloak Community. Plan to speak at conferences in Russian speaking countries and to give interviews to Russian-speaking Internet resources.

5. Introduce my own ideas that will help the further development and adoption of CloakCoin. This will be possible thanks to a decentralized community fund, which will be implemented in the near future.

I also want to share my opinion about the cryptomarket and its direction in the 2019th year. The main ideas about this were written by me in this article. However, I want to emphasize once again the main points that are likely to occur in the 2019th year:

6. The extinction of most failed projects. ICO or other projects without a well-developed idea and an inactive team are not likely to survive this year, since the finances and investments in most projects have already ended in 2018. The bear market destroyed projects which were mainly based on large investments without having the stamina, community or passion Cloak has since 2014.

7. Smart investments. After a sharp growth in the market at the end of 2017, when investors didn’t study the projects, in the pursuit of fast and big money they invested far and wide and lost 90% of their investments, (or their investments fell 100 times) now they would not risk so. Investors will begin to study projects, communicate with the team and invest for the long term.

8. The start of mass adoption. Despite the large market volatility in 2018, more and more merchants are starting to accept cryptocurrency, as this is not only possible earnings in the future, but also an alternative to fiat money, which is not always a best exchange option. Transactions using cryptocurrency occur faster, and fees are almost 0. All this will eventually become known, as it used to be with the Internet.

9. Sharp growth of projects with a unique idea or a well-developed idea. As in any kind of market, projects become large if they come up with or implement a unique idea that will change for the better or make life easier for the person. Investors will chase for such projects. Those projects which work passionately for their aims will win a certain niche - will also experience great growth. CloakCoin, which works hard in the area of confidentiality, is approaching this very fast.

Generally speaking, the 2019th year and most likely the 2nd half will be the beginning of the next growth of the cryptocurrency market, as more and more investors enter the market, and the market itself is developing and becoming more and more adopted. We will look to the future of the cryptomarket with optimism!

With respect,

Igor Fridkin

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cloak_Russia
Telegram: https://t.me/CloakCoinRussian

Russian Coordinator (Telegram: @IgorsLAT)

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2AU8jXr

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:53:54 PM

Hello everybody,

2019 started at full speed for us. The collaboration and coordination of the team for the new year has never been so good and we are breathing an air of enthusiasm, feeling the great results of the past and looking for a better future through the hard work of the international Cloak team. 2019 could even be the year of adoption by a lot of businesses, and we would like to live this revolution as protagonists.

This month, I personally completed some tasks:

- Continued my tasks as translator of content.

- Thinking to set up an hypothetical meeting in Milan in March 2019

- Communication with various businesses for Cloak's acceptance as a payment method. I made some research through the web for interesting business that prioritizes privacy for payment. I contacted more than 35 shops and I'm establishing contact with them.

- Communication with various influencers, groups and specialized local and international pages. I'm also establishing collaborations with people from crypto teams to work together for meetup and to spread the word about crypto.

- Established contacts with Italian online magazines

Future plans:

- Conference ideas for 2019. Attending & planning.

- New Ideas for CloakCoin adoption. Continuing my research of more and more business to contact for Cloak adoption. I'm currently working on charities.

- Working on find new ideas to spread the Cloak project: new videos and documents to educate people.

Join the Cloak Italian Community on Telegram: https://t.me/cloakprojectITA

Greetings,

The Italian Coordinator Emanuele

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2MmR59O

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:25:07 PM

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

gstant1

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 01:40:45 AM

Any thoughts on CLOAK teaming up with this lot and having some exposure on this platform.

www.privacyheroes.io

Would fit in perfectly, all they are missing is a proper privacy coin.  BAT for Brave browser is not private, even though the browser is. 

PetATL

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:09:02 AM

Interesting prediction 😀👍

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/CLOAKBTC/NkxFtc6E-target-idea-for-cloak
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 12:20:47 PM

What about this issue? Pending confirmation?

https://medium.com/@dsl_uiuc/fake-stake-attacks-on-chain-based-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrencies-b8b05723f806?fbclid=IwAR3MjGN0Q5QoWJO2-PhBnfgO_fc5G7FZtZf2dfhteDNMYzSoc6quq4zv-2k

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:54:41 PM

We are monitoring and investing this.
tradercouch

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:28:46 PM

I just checked cloakcoin roadmap. Before i think cloak moving to litecoin codebase if i am not wrong. But now moving to bitcoin codebase?Huh
tradercouch

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:30:37 PM

Today i visited cloakcoin roadmap on website if i am not wrong before cloakcoin moving to litecoin codebase??? But now cloak moving to bitcoin codebase??
Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: