Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810699 times)
lasvegas83

Activity: 432
Merit: 254

https://cloakcoin.com

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:40:50 PM

It seems that Yobit exchange and other exchanges do not use the latest version of the wallet. Maybe they can update from the official website https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/wallets

Could someone from the development team warn them for update to the V2.2.2.1 version is necessary ?

Devs or people try this road > https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/

is MAINTENANCE REQUEST FORM for Yobit
To update a coin (SourceCode Update/Hardfork/Swap) with High Priority you can fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Maintenance type: • Free (8-14 business days) - 0 btc

We requested several times! I will give my best to solve it Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency|  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lasvegas83

Activity: 432
Merit: 254

https://cloakcoin.com

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:41:50 PM

CloakCoin it thinking about a listing at Bitpanda Exchange?

www.bitpanda.com

and

https://exchange.bitpanda.com/

Thank you for your suggestion!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency|  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
tradercouch

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:32:11 AM

Beaxy soon
Felixo soon Smiley then binance then bittrex and huobi exchange and bitpanda also haha Smiley
CookyCook72

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:26:30 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2019, 08:05:41 AM by CookyCook72

Beaxy soon
Felixo soon Smiley then binance then bittrex and huobi exchange and bitpanda also haha Smiley

Wink after time come for Cloak to grow-up to the moon but just it's unfortunate that people don't know Cloak's power, the degree of his anonymity in the transaction and his Dex soon to be included in the wallet
CookyCook72

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:21:47 PM

"In the middle of the difficulty lies the opportunity" Albert Einstein

CookyCook72

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:27:24 PM

It has become clear that chain companies cannot thrive in this sector without the help of regulators and policy makers. thus forming an appropriate framework. Regulation is useful for adoption, as the absence of regulation will make it difficult to recognize encryption technology. What about CLOAK's position in the sector? Is there a label for anonymous crypto?
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 10:14:08 AM

Dear Cloak Community,

We’re very proud to announce that CloakCoin is now available on Felixo exchange.

Trade now with fiat pair $TRY  

We’d like to extend warm thanks to Felixo for supporting CLOAK and look forward to get more attention in the crypto market.

Peace & Love

Team CLOAK

Cloak Blog: http://bit.ly/32kHS9e

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
So_good__

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:48:46 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2019, 10:10:21 AM by So_good__

Hello Team, i am asking for your help in intervening with Yobit Exchange for CLOAK.

For several months i would like to recover my thousands of CLOAK coins that are on this exchange. Their wallets constantly display "DEPOSIT CLOAK Deposit is temporarily disabled because wallet status is Maintenance"

I asked Yobit support in private message i never received a reply.

I went through the online chat and it was reported from dominikherzog, to me that Yobit is waiting for an update from the developers. Then I was banned from the online chat without any reason or summons!

Can you intervene to send the update of the CLOAK wallet versions so that Yobit can deign to reactivate and authorize again the withdrawals and deposits of CLOAK?

Thank you for your attention.

Proof on https://ibb.co/6s02XV5
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 10:54:47 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2019, 12:20:01 PM by cloakteam

Dear Cloak Community,

In the last 2 months, we made a lot of improvements and this will bare fruit. The most import thing is to keep improving every aspect of our project.

MARKETING UPDATE: OCTOBER 2019

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Cloak Blog: http://bit.ly/33wDFiM

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
CookyCook72

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 12:19:05 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2019, 12:31:25 PM by CookyCook72

Could be useful to know to analyze the sources of your trading markets. Here is the feedback from the analysis of internet web traffic concerning the exchangers where CLOAK is registered:

https://www.livecoin.net/en/trading/CLOAK_BTC > to a large majority of Internet users from: SD SUDAN

https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/CLOAK/1D > to a large majority of Internet users from: US USA

https://bitbns.com/trade/#/cloak > to a large majority of Internet users from: IN INDIA

https://mercatox.com/exchange/CLOAK/BTC > to a large majority of Internet users from: US USA

https://yobit.net/en/trade/CLOAK/BTC > to a large majority of Internet users from: EG EGYPT same result for Yobit.io

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CLOAK_BRIDGE.BTC > to a large majority of Internet users from: PL POLAND

https://www.felixo.com/trade/CLOAK_TRY > to a large majority of Internet users from: TR  TURKEY (thanks Yaka_MoZ)

Source of these statistics: Alexa Rank
Non-exhaustive results may change monthly

yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:05:55 PM

Hello Team, i am asking for your help in intervening with Yobit Exchange for CLOAK.

For several months i would like to recover my thousands of CLOAK coins that are on this exchange. Their wallets constantly display "DEPOSIT CLOAK Deposit is temporarily disabled because wallet status is Maintenance"

I asked Yobit support in private message i never received a reply.

I went through the online chat and it was reported from dominikherzog, to me that Yobit is waiting for an update from the developers. Then I was banned from the online chat without any reason or summons!

Can you intervene to send the update of the CLOAK wallet versions so that Yobit can deign to reactivate and authorize again the withdrawals and deposits of CLOAK?

Thank you for your attention.

Proof on https://ibb.co/6s02XV5

Hi!

Actually we have contacted YoBit several times. So far they did not respond to us. Furthermore there is no reason for an update, CLOAK did not have any mandatory hardforks, YoBit can visit our public github, download binaries or use our code to compile their own daemon/wallet.

We are sorry for the issues but as long as the exchnage doesn 't respond to us either we can't do anything here.

So_good__

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:50:55 PM

Hello yogibaer, thank you for your very quick answer! I am beginning to understand from visiting the forums and the many complaints from users that many wallets are in "maintenance mode" and that it is quite possible that Yobit exchange could have people "trade on the wind". Because it is quite possible that Yobit does not actually own the tokens and thus locks so that "users" cannot withdraw or offers them purchase (buy) orders very much lower than market prices in the order of -100% to -300% in general. If what I read is true then it would be that Yobit is running a scam worth several hundred million dollars. However, it is possible to place and withdrawal the coins of the top 8 (Certainly for appearances). But for all other ALTcoins CLOAK included everything is locked voluntarily by Yobit exchanger.

As far as Yobit exchange is concerned, i will join the many plaintiffs because i sincerely plan to refer the matter to the U.S. COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION Ensuring the Integrity of the Futures & Swaps and Markets at https://www.cftc.gov/Forms/tipsandcomplaints.html
Through these actions Yobit clearly applies voluntary retention or hostage-taking of their clients' funds and applies obvious manipulation by offering buyback offers well below market prices. It's all on screen and in the wayback machine anyway.

Sincerely, i look forward to using the new BYOB DEX included in the new CLOAK wallet to allow me to avoid these lame exchanges and their buyback offers smelling like a total scam.

So_good__

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:46:42 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

In the last 2 months, we made a lot of improvements and this will bare fruit. The most import thing is to keep improving every aspect of our project.

MARKETING UPDATE: OCTOBER 2019

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Cloak Blog: http://[Suspicious link removed]/33wDFiM

The challenges of confidentiality while ensuring the security of the transaction. Service is a key strategy for achieving scalability and privacy. It will include several environments. The blockchain would not only be a tool to connect individual companies, but also a tool to connect the entire corporate ecosystem to the public network. Without confidentiality and security, companies will not be able to access the public network. The application of the blockchain in all areas is still in its infancy and it is exploring ways to combine it with the traditional model. There are still many problems to be solved at the centre. How can we accept it? I like to use it, including privacy, etc. These are all problems that need to be solved. Blockchain technology is gradually being applied to the financial sector. As a central technology company, integrate the company's supply chain and build a credible public ledger to enable financial institutions to provide financial and financial products, thereby reducing financing costs for companies and suppliers. The World company does not currently use digital currency but it's an ethical question, would you be willing to expose all your secrets in public?

Is a strength of CLOAK Roll Eyes

So_good__

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:38:15 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 09:17:14 AM by So_good__

A blockchain can serve as an "immutable", resilient database, imagine "an inviolable highway" in which you can for example "establish rules" such as "Asimov's three laws" where a dependent system depends on this unchangeable reference.... While a smart contract acts as an immutable "trusted third party" in the same way as a notary, or as an executive in a will, contracts with defined terminology and other even broader movements.... Be assured that the confidential and anonymous crypto XMR GRIN CLOAK and its derivatives are even more formidable, because they are really private but can still be auditable for some and can replace a public administration at the service of taxpayers, but for the moment few people observe these perspectives can one day be indispensable "When the last tree will be felled, the last poisoned river, the last fish caught, then only you will realize that money cannot be eaten". Rather than understand, adopt, shape, improve and use in the service of people, of the economy of governments, all these people "frightened by what they do not understand" prefer to reject en masse and mock to hide their flaws.

CLOAK interested? https://twitter.com/Crex_24/status/1180087786927480833?s=19
So_good__

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:39:23 PM

Lips sealed

Deputy: Anonymous crypto-currencies can be a major problem for law enforcement agencies
According to ambcrypto, on October 21, at the House of Representatives of Digital Commerce, Bill Foster, a member of the Illinois State Assembly and the Blockchain Core Group Congress, said that most crypto currencies were anonymous and may be trying to follow them. The repressive service for anonymous crypto-currencies poses major problems. Different cryptographic assets have different levels of traceability: for example, Bitcoin transactions can now be said to be traceable, and Cloak is announced as almost impossible to track. It is also important to allow institutions such as FinCEN and the FBI to obtain the necessary tools to combat illegal financing without compromising the revolutionary application of the blockchain.

On 19 October, the Ministry of Finance published the first national assessment of money laundering and terrorist financing risks (2018-2019). This report analyses the difference between pseudo-anonymous and anonymous tokens and points out that pseudo-anonymous tokens are used to analyse transactions in the public blockchain. Evaluate suspicious activities, while completely anonymous tokens (such as Monero (XMR), Cloak (CLOAK) and Zcash (ZEC)) make transactions impossible to track and therefore facilitate participation in illegal activities. The Department urges future monitoring of anonymous cryptometers. The market value of these tokens is still relatively low, but they are becoming increasingly popular and accepted in the black network and could eventually become a real substitute for Bitcoin.

I have read in 2020, the channel's main network will officially enter the v3.0 era (codename "BYOB"). The completion of this "R" evolution means that the new features of the underlying version 3.0 have been activated, including the first features of the wiki chain currency stabilization system (CLOAK) and decentralized exchange (DEX).

The CLOAK Stability Parts Distribution System (CLOAK) and Decentralized Asset Exchange (DEX) will become a major step forward in the application and implementation of the wiki chain connection industry. As an anonymous decentralized financial instrument, it will accelerate the implementation of the extra-circular landing through the key role played by the three-pass economic model of the chain.

The BYOB DEX chain based on blockchain technology can not only support the same transaction volume as traditional exchanges, but also solve common industry problems common to centralized asset exchanges, which can be safer, more efficient and more anonymous! Provide support for the negotiation of digital asset products.

"While the chain's technology continues to break down industry bottleneck constraints and make new technological advances, the CLOAK chain will also strengthen the chain's empowerment and the prosperity of business and ecology as CLOAK already operates a protocol that drastically reduces the carbon footprint".

Personally I am looking forward to soon being able to exchange multiple currencies anonymously from my funds with optimal security within the CLOAK decentralized network on the new DEX wallet CLOAK//BYOB !

I still wonder how they will manage liquidity to avoid artificial inflation and whether there will not be too much of a slowdown because trading bots may have a field day.

tradercouch

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:41:11 PM

THE REWARD?
The first person or team to correctly tell us the required information within 42 days (June 19th, 2019 – 0:00 AM GMT +1) (July 31th, 2019 – 0:00 AM GMT +1) (September 11th, 2019 – 0:00 AM GMT +1) (October 23rd, 2019 – 0:00 AM GMT +1) (4th December, 2019 – 0:00 AM GMT +1) will receive 10,000 CLOAK. The reward will be paid within 1 week following the competition's end.

WHEN COMPETITION WLL BE END?  AGAIN AND AGAIN OPEN
So_good__

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:41:29 AM

maybe you would like to register Cloak on the exchange https://www.decoin.io/?ref=12060
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 03:27:12 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

As we enter 2019’s final months, we remain proud of the progress made this year. Our coordination efforts continue to become, well, better coordinated!

The project continues to march forward, and our community is stronger than ever. Slowly but surely, we’re working to become the crypto industry’s #1 choice in privacy coins.

Some major Cloak products are on the horizon, and we’re excited to share them with all of you once they go live. Until then, let’s get you up to speed on what’s been keeping our global team of coordinators busy.

Coordinator Report — October 2019

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Cloak Blog: http://bit.ly/2MTLNUV

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

cloakteam

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 01:05:51 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We’re very proud to announce that CloakCoin is now available on Coinvex exchange.

Trade now

We’d like to extend warm thanks to Coinvex for supporting CLOAK and look forward to get more attention in the crypto market.

Peace & Love

Team CLOAK

Cloak Blog: https://bit.ly/2pnbO6n

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:25:41 PM

Nice to see CLOAK added to coinvex!  Strong list of coins together over there. Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 [540] 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: