Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is satanic and Satoshi is lucifer! My uncle claims!  (Read 10059 times)
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:14:40 AM

Satoshi is the digital Messiah of finance. Something like Jesus but then on another level  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbaeichapareiko

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:23:57 AM

thanks for the entertainment guys.

Feel free to tell your Uncle, he may be right about digital currency fulfilling prophesy in the future. 

It is definitely  too close to what Revelation 13:16-17 seems to prophesy.    But until the rulers of the world incorporate crypto and enforce it as law to receive a microchip with digital wallet in your right hand or head,  feel free to bitcoin on.     After all its written and will happen no matter if you uncle chooses to use it in the meantime or not.

In fact, Rockefeller read the bible and found out there was pitch (oil) in the middle east.  He drilled for oil and the rest is history.   We likewise can read rev 13  that seems pretty clear the world will incorporate a digital currency in microchips.  Could be 100 years away or few years away.  I will profit from it and use it for good in the meantime.

so bitcoin on in Jesus name.

jaybits

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:58:22 AM

Kobayashi aka Satoshi is a friend of Keyser Soze aka Satan.

jaybits

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:02:15 AM

Wrong! If bitcoin was satanic I would have:
12 345 678, 666 666 21 BTC in my wallet.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

You fall to read signs the 6th month high must be $666. Then we can proceed.
faince222

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:08:30 AM

So, version of your uncle is very funny  Grin, I think that Us dollar is a satanic currency (see banknote and look at much illuminati symbol). Anyway, people that invented Bitcoin is angels, not devils, because we have possibility to save our planet economy.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 10:23:50 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 10:34:43 AM by ibminer

--snip--
the next day(yesterday) he just came to me and said "In my life I wont ever touch this bitcoin, it is just satan's tool to create a one world currency for the one world government. Satoshi is just satan mark my words he will never be revealed or even if revealed it will be a proxy becuase this is the way satan works! from behind". He said you will become a millionaire or even billionaire if you hold on even a few bitcoins, because it is sure to take over the world.
--snip--

Satan is alive and well and is absolutely involved in BTC - who isn't??  Shocked  
Look at all of the evil that is involved in bitcoin. But, like in all things in life, you have a choice to use it for good or bad... and just like in life, those evils are all around.

All that being said, does it say somewhere in the bible that Satan wants to create a one world currency with a one world government?  or how would he draw this conclusion?   Excuse my religious ignorance.  Huh

EDIT: Might have found my answer: http://www.gotquestions.org/one-world-government.html

EDIT #2: Ok, so after reading the bible references, still not sure I can draw the same conclusions as your uncle. I can possibly see a one world government being prophesied, but the universal form of control for buying/selling involves some type of mark on the right hand or forehead, so that no one can buy/sell unless they have the "mark".....  why would we need to do that with bitcoin?  

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:02:28 AM

Kobayashi aka Satoshi is a friend of Keyser Soze aka Satan.

The greatest trick The Church ever pulled was to convince the world The Devil was the bad guy.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:09:39 AM

the next day(yesterday) he just came to me and said "In my life I wont ever touch this bitcoin, it is just satan's tool to create a one world currency for the one world government. Satoshi is just satan mark my words he will never be revealed or even if revealed it will be a proxy becuase this is the way satan works! from behind". He said you will become a millionaire or even billionaire if you hold on even a few bitcoins, because it is sure to take over the world.

Argumentation is wrong. Bitcoin has never been intended to be the only world currency, it's open source and many clones exist (litecoin, zetacoin, the list goes on). The reason Satoshi hide his identity is that he does not want to be killed by governments or bankers. Do you know how many bankers have "committed suicide" ?

Jybrael

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:11:17 AM

Oh please if Bitcoin is Satanic then it kind of makes every other currency in the world Satanic too. After all the other currencies were created with the same notion but things changed. The same will happen with Bitcoin things will change. Please do not mix Science And Religion there has been enough blood shed in the name of religion against Science. We are not here to destroy your beliefs if there might be any...they are yours.
Krona Rev

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:20:43 AM

Makes sense. God is the ultimate authoritarian and Satan was the first antiauthoritarian. If Satan wanted to undermine the authoritarians on Earth, what better way than create Bitcoin? If today's Earthly authorities follow God's example, I expect all us Bitcoiners to be cast into the dark web. But don't worry. It'll be fun in there.

The next paragraph is true.

The first paragraph is false.

Promechard: Proprietary Metablock Chains for Arbitrary Data: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=411974.0
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:21:12 AM

I can't seem to find any relevance between evil and bitcoin. Maybe one day people will go to the extent of killing each other or creating a conflict so that they can get hold of bitcoin. It will be so precious like the example that we see in gold that throughout history bad things have happened because of the yellow metal. I don't know i could be wrong. Nothing to backup thus far but only thing i can see happening as i said people would do anything some day if bitcoin gets too rare and precious Grin

cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:59:08 PM

this is what religious people say in terms of the end time in relation to science  and tech!

electronic democracy - one world government

internet of things -- all seeing network

bitcoin - one world currency

SINGULARITY- the birth of satan( the most powerful AI)

Extropians- the people who bring all these to the world..

A powerful counter argument that only will collapse at the event of singularity, if its not satan then everything will be ok..

Satan or not satan just hodl on to your bitcoin guys...sure it is going to take to moon

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:14:29 PM

Religious nuts are nuts, ignore them they are complete morons.
corebob

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:20:26 PM

There is a big flaw in your uncles logic.
When I get this right, he thinks, that satan is working in the shadows, that's why Satoshis identity will never be revealed.
But bitcoin is as open as anything could be. How does that mix?

No he just said satan(satoshi in this case) would not reveal himself! I think the open nature of blockchain need not be confused with this
Its not that he doesn't want to reveal himself, but you have to be a Borg in order communicate with him
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:28:04 PM

Honestly, your uncle is not the first person to think so and he won't be the last. It seems to be a mark of hardcore Christians that they mistrust any new thing that comes down the pike, especially if they don't understand it. This is pretty much my answer: http://banksworstfear.com/bitcoin-mark-beast/
Monkeynutz

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:29:02 PM

If you're taking religion seriously with anything to do with bitcoin (or anything for that matter), you fail, sorry but it's true.
 Cool
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:34:27 PM

Religious nuts are nuts, ignore them they are complete morons.

We are not just flesh&bones. Anyone can believe in what he wants, as long as he doesn't harm others.

If BTC or any coin is to be used in a microchip inside the body, then it is no longer freedom that BTC promotes, but its slavery.

But that will happen due to government and BTC is not meant to be ruled by the government....but by the people. And free people will object to have a chip implant.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 02:44:55 PM

Now I am reading through the 20 page long research paper by the sociologist James.J.Huges..

the paper argues this sort of tension between technology(bitcoin) and religion could morph into violence in the coming future!

THE POLITICS OF TRANSHUMANISM AND THE
TECHNO-MILLENNIAL IMAGINATION, 1626–2030

There doesn't need to be any violence if both sides commit to the non-aggression principle.

Were you aware of libertarianism as an ideology common to many of the early Bitcoin proponents and adopters?  Satoshi himself referenced it:
http://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/12/

Perhaps you could have mentioned libertarianism to your uncle instead of transhumanism and he would have found it more palatable.

Many Christians find libertarianism and the non-aggression principle completely compatible with (and even implied by) their faith.

Walter Rothbard

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 02:55:05 PM

Oh please if Bitcoin is Satanic then it kind of makes every other currency in the world Satanic too. After all the other currencies were created with the same notion but things changed.

That is a brilliant insight.

In fact, the other currencies are much more evil and fit the idea better, because they were all implemented with force and coercion.  Nobody is coerced into using Bitcoin.

A cursory glance at Revelation 13-14 reveals that receiving the "mark of the beast" includes worshiping the beast, which would explain why the mark would be anathema to the monotheistic faith of Christianity.  There is no worship involved in using Bitcoin (at least not for most of us!)  State currency, on the other hand, is instituted by governments that are fond of receiving reverence and allegiance and behavior and emotions that could be easily described as "worship":

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2009/07/laurence-m-vance/no-government-glory-and-praise-music/
http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/how-dare-they-adulterate-our-nationalist-idolatry/

So, honestly, which form of currency fits the "mark of the beast" idea more?

Walter Rothbard

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 03:02:48 PM

Just curious, why did you go to the trouble of hunting up an illustration for your post?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: