Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is satanic and Satoshi is lucifer! My uncle claims!  (Read 10055 times)
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:30:57 PM

Are ALL types of money not the root of all EVIL?

Not really, because it's the love of money that is the root of all evil, according to le bible at least.

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

It's the lack of money that's the root of all evil lol

greed Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:31:08 PM

Not really, because it's the love of money that is the root of all evil, according to le bible at least.

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

nailed it

+1
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:29:19 AM

'Money combined with central Gov't power is the root of most evil' ~Ron 20:07  Cheesy

Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 01:56:52 AM

Ok guys, first things first
Lets get one thing out of the way.
One world government & one world currency already exists...

Your mind, body, soul & spirit is the currency with which the one world government contracts with.

In the form of a Cestui Que Vie Trust: www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Cha2/18-19/11

In 1666, in London, during the black plague, & great fires of London. Parliament enacted an act, behind closed doors, called Cestui Que Vie Act 1666.

The act being debated,the Cestui Qui act, was to subrogate the rights of men and women, meaning all men and women were declared dead, lost at sea/beyond the sea. (back then operating in admiralty law, the law of the sea, so lost at sea).

The state (of London) took custody of everybody and their property into a trust, the state became the trustee/husband holding all titles to the people and property, until a living man comes back to reclaim those titles and can also claim damages. (Reclaim using UCC 1 and PPSA)

The rule of the use of CAPITAL LETTERS used in a NAME: when CAPITAL letters re used anywhere in a NAME this always refers to a LEGAL ENTITY/FICTION, COMPANY or CORPORATION no exceptions.

e.g. John DOE or Doe: JANE (PASSPORT, DRIVER LICENSE, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE and BIRTH CERTIFICATE)

CEST TUI QUE TRUST: (pronounced setakay) common term in NEW ZEALAND and AUSTRALIA or STRAWMAN common term in USA or CANADA is a LEGAL ENTITY/FICTION created and owned by the GOVERNMENT whom created it. I repeat owned by the GOVERNMENT.

Legally, we are considered to be a FICTION, a concept or idea expressed as a NAME, a symbol. That LEGAL PERSON has no consciousness; it is a juristic PERSON, ENS LEGIS, a NAME/word written on a piece of paper.

This traces back to 1666, London is a state, just like Vatican is a state, just like Washington DC is a state. The Crown is an unincorporated association. Why unincorporated, its private, the temple bar is in London, every lawyer called to the "bar" swears allegiance to the temple bar. You can't get called, without swearing this allegiance. The Crown already owns North America and everything in it.

Your only way out is to reclaim your dead entity (strawman) that the Crown created, become the trustee of the cest tui qui trust and remove yourself from the admiralty law that holds you in custody.

In court all you have to do is identify yourself, the clerk, the judge & prosecutor, put them under oat, bind a contract with them. present your live birth record under common law jurisdiction, claim your mind, body, soul & spirit FOR GOD, UNDER GOD, then authorize the clerk to handle the accounting and dissolve the constructive trust.

Here is a lengthy pastebin i just posed for you guys to read over completely before you respond to me: http://pastebin.com/USf47R8p

Even if the state actually had all of those rules, they wouldn't actually follow them.  No way out there, even if you follow all these "laws."

cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:56:41 AM

ahhhhhhhhggggggggg(screaming scared)

just found this...

http://extropians.weidai.com/extropians.3Q99/2484.html
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:49:16 PM

Oh, come on.  You knew someone would have the domain name, didn't you? 

Pretty much every word in English is a domain name now.  And, yes, that includes Lucifer.
FeedTheDolphins

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:52:06 PM

I've seen Bitcoin rip the faces off of people!  It's a demonic coin!
Jybrael

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:19:39 PM

I've seen Bitcoin rip the faces off of people!  It's a demonic coin!

That just me rofl out loud in a public place. Beware the demonic coin! come on guys don't buy into it.
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:24:11 PM

Wrong! If bitcoin was satanic I would have:
12 345 678, 666 666 21 BTC in my wallet.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:37: The bible was created as guildlines on how to live for 2000 years ago - people who still follow it hardcore are not very smart.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Page1

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:03:33 PM

Tell your uncle

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST IS 666

In Hebrew Kabballah the waw = 6

W = waw

So

www.everydomain.tld/com/net/org/us/uk/ca

every domain bows to 666 or waw/waw/waw or www.

So today you NEED the name of the beast 666/www to do biz

Now the guy that told me this HIS NAME WAS HIDDEN

666 = 999 upside down

999 = NINES

ENNIS or an anagram of HIS NAME

So I met LUCIFER in the flesh, he wa quite a charming guy

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:38:51 PM

Wrong! If bitcoin was satanic I would have:
12 345 678, 666 666 21 BTC in my wallet.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:37: The bible was created as guildlines on how to live for 2000 years ago - people who still follow it hardcore are not very smart.

I don't think anyone really follows it, or any other religious book, to the letter - in fact, the vast majority likely haven't even read their book of choice. Smiley

Tell your uncle

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST IS 666

In Hebrew Kabballah the waw = 6

W = waw

So

www.everydomain.tld/com/net/org/us/uk/ca

every domain bows to 666 or waw/waw/waw or www.

So today you NEED the name of the beast 666/www to do biz

Now the guy that told me this HIS NAME WAS HIDDEN

666 = 999 upside down

999 = NINES

ENNIS or an anagram of HIS NAME

So I met LUCIFER in the flesh, he wa quite a charming guy

That's some vivid imagination you've got there. Cheesy
leonaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:34:45 AM

i really dont understand, why bitcoin and religion is even remotely discussed and related? lol.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:52:23 AM

Regardless of the currency, the flow of greed is those who have more, make more.

Bitcoin can't make the world a better place, only we can by practicing selflessness.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:45:23 PM

Regardless of the currency, the flow of greed is those who have more, make more.

Bitcoin can't make the world a better place, only we can by practicing selflessness.

There's a cliché that comes to mind here "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:39:52 AM

smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:10:04 AM

I belong to an Hindu family but I am not a very religious person and I believe in science and tech more than anything!

you are saying it yourself but you are unaware.
you fail to see what most fail to see: science has become a substitute for religion - the professors and (corrupt) scientist are your priests.
Maybe that solves said dilema?
Science in reality is no substitute for religion or spirituality.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:07:26 AM

I belong to an Hindu family but I am not a very religious person and I believe in science and tech more than anything!

you fail to see what most fail to see: science has become a substitute for religion - the professors and (corrupt) scientist are your priests.

No doubt some people treat science like a substitute for religion - but in reality, it's so much more than that. You don't need to, and honestly shouldn't, blindly trust what scientists and professors tell you; you can look into their answers for yourself, and upon finding any mistakes or gaps in that knowledge, add to those answers until a better model of how the world works can be constructed from the whole process.
smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:59:01 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 09:52:56 AM by smalltimer

No doubt some people treat science like a substitute for religion - but in reality, it's so much more than that. You don't need to, and honestly shouldn't, blindly trust what scientists and professors tell you; you can look into their answers for yourself, and upon finding any mistakes or gaps in that knowledge, add to those answers until a better model of how the world works can be constructed from the whole process.

if you "believe" anything at any point you're just a sheep. You don't know shit until you actually sat down and looked at the experiments and studies carried out in detail. Not even then you know a thing. You actually need to repeat experiments to really get to know. Knowing is not such easy, lazy as believing/blindly following/have the illusion to know what you are programmed to by the system/read the summary secondary literature (mental weakling status).
You wouldn't believe how much biased and corrupt shit is propagated by some intelectuals (high priests) and people buy it and repeat it to others just because that other reputable seemingly intelligent and studied gentleman said this would be so.

Knowing a thing is rare. Believing is the commen thing. So why not believe in Jesus or elves or what ever you want to believe in if you believe in science aswell? It's the same mental weak shit. Believe in science or religion is the same same on my watch.

It comes down to: philosophy is where the real value is
(philosophers know this: science is a child of philosophy)

this goes offtopic now though.

bottom line: nothing more hilarious than people sitting on the high horse looking down at those irrational spiritual/religious people because they themselves are so much better and so rational believers in science. You're the same religious nuts, you morons!

moneybat

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:52:03 AM

This theory is clearly true. If you go through bitcoin history and development you will see it always relating to gambling and things that are mostly illegal or criminal. Greed, scams are prevailing And wickedness is the key, avoid bitcoins and give me your stash!
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:33:58 AM

if you "believe" anything at any point you're just a sheep. You don't know shit until you actually sat down and looked at the experiments and studies carried out in detail. Not even then you know a thing. You actually need to repeat experiments to really get to know. Knowing is not such easy, lazy as believing/blindly following/have the illusion to know what you are programmed to by the system/read the summary secondary literature (mental weakling status).
You wouldn't believe how much biased and corrupt shit is propagated by some intelectuals (high priests) and people buy it and repeat it to others just because that other reputable seemingly intelligent and studied gentleman said this would be so.

Knowing a thing is rare. Believing is the commen thing. So why not believe in Jesus or elves or what ever you want to believe in if you believe in science aswell? It's the same metal weak shit. Believe in science or religion is the same same on my watch.

It comes down to: philosophy is where the real value is
(philosophers know this: science is a child of philosophy)

this goes offtopic now though.

bottom line: nothing more hilarious than people sitting on the high horse looking down at those irrational spiritual/religious people because they themselves are so much better and so rational believers in science. You're the same religious nuts, you morons!

Sure, science does take more work than most people are willing to put into it, and abuses do occur; on the other hand, you have peer review - it's far from perfect, but works. On that note, simply dismissing science "believers" as being just the same as religious "believers" is silly, in my view. Those are fundamentally different points of view about the how the world actually works: in the former, you "believe" the world can be understood, and that, that understanding can then be used to control it and shape it to our needs; in the latter, you believe you are at the mercy of a creator, and whatever happens, happens because of an arbitrary, unfathomable "god willed it so" (depending on the fairy tale of your choice, of course).

In this sense, I would much prefer people to at least have some basic understanding and interest about the world around them (and, who knows, maybe even contribute to that understanding), rather than giving it all up and go live alone in the mountains somewhere waiting for their favorite savior (or whatever).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: