Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 [868] 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347499 times)
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:03:18 AM

..As I sad before , SP's advertising skills are magnificent...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COOLERbyPSP

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:03:43 AM

Any good news about #4 release?  Roll Eyes
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:08:47 AM

diff is crazy high, probably sp is mining it now with all his rig, he can make 1.38 btc a day if he steal enough hash, i should have keep this coin secretly for me...

hence why we mention NOTHING about coins / optimizations any longer ...

you will learn how sp works - and how the network is better off with doing things the way we are ( cwi ) ...

Cryptos are LITERALLY better off without you dumbshit. You not only develop private miners, you try to take developers who are making public miners and make them private. That not only causes miners to lose profits, but takes away work that otherwise could be bought for a paltry sum of bitcoin such as .05 or just by supporting Epsylon with donations/mining on his pool. This leads to heavy centralization of hashrate.

It's great for you, it's terrible for everyone else.

For instance, what code have you released? What miners have you released for everyone? Have you funded a personal project that has benefited everyone else? Nothing? You're just talking out your asshole? Alright...

You're disgusting and it's really sad you try to convince people you're doing things for the 'good of others'. I'd choose SP over someone who not only keeps everything to himself, but tries to take away what little we have in terms of community contributions then tries to convince people 'he's not'.

"Date Registered: June 30, 2014, 11:01:04 PM"

Five years in the crpypto business indeed... -_-

now i really understand the term 'dickhead' ...
tanx sp for saying it - and tanx dumbsam for clarifying exactly what one is ... YOU ...
awesome stuff ...
we are creating our OWN miner - nothing to do with what you are spewing and nothing to do with the type of bullshit you KEEP spouting ...
the world is such a better place without your fucking crap - and the day you die - ill find the tombstone - and take a nice long leak on it ... got cancer yet mate? ... cause your gumflapping is a nasty engagement that needs to be put to rest ... ive no need to defend the contrived excuses you make as facts ... as i have invested too much time and effort into 'helping' with ALL the opensource systems ive put into place FOR the community AND devs ( you know those systems that YOU continued to fight over and over - like dbm ) - that i understand WHY people revert to doing things privately ... its from freeloaders of the likes of you and your fucked up regime of sucking from everyone else ... the only one benefiting from this is sp - and your bottomless ego ...
a real fuckwit if ever ive seen one bensam ... really ...
ive no need to convince anyone of anything ... the difference between someone like me - and a butthole like you - is the size of the grand canyon ...
and just by stating the registration date of this bct account is 'proof' that i have been in crypto less than i state - shows the simple mindedness and the SINGLE mindedness you possess ... bct is NOT the begin all and end all of EVERYONES timeframe of when they entered crypto or not ... its like saying satohi nakomoto was only in crypto for as long as his bct account - regardless of the other accounts ( and for how long he had those before bct ) ... it is an account just like anything else you bloody retarded imbecile ... i have been building miners and farms - and reducing morons like you to rubble - for a lot longer than when this account was created ... think - for once - with that tiny peanut you have for a brain ...
code? ... we WONT release code ... sp will just copy it and re-release and call it HIS code ... we 'may' release miners - but code? ... not a damn chance ... hehehe ... what a joke you are ...
and as for keeping everything to myself ... why dont you actually DO the REAL research that you seem so inept of doing - and see what 'things' i 'used' to do for the devs especially - while at the same time you would hammer the shit out of the devs - like wolf and djm34 and tpruvot - and o - lets not forgot how many times you slammed and slagged your great 'devgod' himself sp ... YOU? ... a real conniving sly calculating and manipulative bumhole in the flesh ...
what a fucking piece of work you are mate ... satan did a damn good job when he created your fat ugly head ...
community contributions are just that - and the devs GOT NONE - or very close to none ...
you think i blame sp for all that? ... you are wrong ... i ( nor anyone else as far as i know ) blames sp for that at all ... what we DO point out is the WAY he has done things - claiming code is his - when it is isnt ... calling his CUSTOMERS 'dickheads' and 'fuckwits' and things of that nature ... now theres a real dev there huh? ... having imbeciles like you cater to not only their ego - but their continuous lies of real development ...
sp at least is a human being - a faulty greedy one like most of us - but a human being ... you are an incarnation from the belly of the beast itself - and are the LEAST respected member of almost ANY community / thread you join ... its YOU thats disgusting shitsam ... not many others in this LIFE - let alone this thread - can take that crown away from you ...
o yes ... and fuck you too ...
#crysx

So you're making a miner for yourself... You haven't made anything yet... And we're supposed to be in 'awe' of your non-existant miner that you're going to use for yourself?

Seriously dude, get over yourself. You have nothing. You've made nothing. SP has made miners. Epsylon has made miners. Djm has made miners. You have made nothing. Don't act as if you're better then SP when you literally have nothing to show for it. All you do is shit talk and gloat as if we're supposed to buy into this drivel.

Freeloading? I commissioned Epsylon to improve the stratum for BBR. I've donated to Epsylon and mine on his pools, donated to SP and bought his miners, donated to Genoil back in the Eth mining days. I've offered developers here work. I've offered them compensation. I've pointed out niches and interesting things that can help keep Nvidia in the game in addition to offering information to people who need it.

Freeloading? What have you done? Nothing. You just come in here and shit talk. You talk about how good your amazing miner is going to be and your company (which costs all of $50 to make), your shitty ass coin which no one uses or has any interest in, as well as your crappy ass pools that no one uses or is interested in. Then you complain, then you pick fights, then you decide that we should all be stroking your dick for some reason. Even when I point out shit that's completely wrong you just ignore it and pretend it never happened.

How can you honestly say you're 'helping us' and then say 'you're helping us more then SP' when you intend to make a private miner, intend to take pub devs away from projects that help our community, and fuck with anyone who says otherwise? Pretty much everything you say is either a lie or bullshit.

The difference between a 'join date' and when you say 'I started working with cryptos' is that one can be proven and the other one is just random shit you can make up to make yourself look better. Everyone on here knows that your BCT registration date is essentially when you joined cryptos. Maybe a couple weeks or a month before hand, but not YEARS. Sucks when people notice you just make stuff up doesn't it?

Your sense of entitlement is off the charts and just making complete shit up as you go along as if no one is going to fact check you is beyond absurd.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:51:15 AM

Hi, have a issue with one of my 1060 when mine x13 algo

[2017-03-28 15:19:42] GPU#5:an illegal memory access was encountered
Cuda error in func 'quark_blake512_cpu_setBlock_80' at line 547 : an illegal memory access was encountered.

Can anyone tell why it happen?

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:13:06 AM

What are you guys getting mining Eth+Dcr on 1060s? I don't have any on hand to test and there are seemingly a lot of people that don't know how to dual mine so it's hard to get information on this.
1060 3gb does 17.5+500 with -dcri 90 and mild oc.
What sort of mem clocks? That makes all the difference.
1060s might actually be competitive with 480s if they ever release the new fucking ones with faster memory.
Also those rates can't be right, you make more money pure mining Eth. Check your dcri value. You should stop increasing dcri when eth starts taking a hard hit to hashrate.

The gtx 1060 comes with a 192 bit memory bus. The 470/480 and the 1070 has a 256bit bus. With lower dcri you get around 18-20MHASH in ethereum. depends on the clockspeed.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:14:02 AM

Cuda error in func 'quark_blake512_cpu_setBlock_80' at line 547 : an illegal memory access was encountered.

Are you on the latest driver?

You can try to lower the intensity. add -i 20 to the commandline.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
lupanar

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:25:09 AM

Yes, the drivers are latest. Ok, will try to add -i 20, thanks

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:04:13 AM

For the first time since mino (2013) I am a little troubled, there is so much choice around this time for Nvidia, you on what you are aiming for and why.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 09:04:50 AM

Here we go again. :/

I improved a 3 year old algorithm to go faster on the modern cards. Release #3 is around +40% faster.
For the hard work, I get some pocketmoney, and the Nexus hashrate is distributed and decentralized.
The alternative is that the coin is only mined by large farms. #crysx and his greedy farmboys want to harvest all the coins themselfes and get all the profit. He lead a team of average coders that work together to try make the fastest kernels in the world. This is my competition..

greedy? ...

hahaha ... you invented the word sp ...

thats WHY we will never release our optimizations and miners ( which incidentally are STILL faster than yours ) - so YOU dont copy them and pretend like you did the optimizations ... then accuse us of copying - HA! ...

how big is your farm? ... 200 300 400 gpus? ... more? ... and WE are greedy? ... you continue tosay you will not release MANY algorithms - even as private miners - why? ... not for greed? ... hehehe ...

being two faced is not a good look mate ... we used to back you in a MASSIVE way - and now we cant stand your antics OR the way you do things ... so this so called 'pocket money' must have been something - to be able to buy hundreds of gpus and grow it to the level that it has Smiley ...

either way - it IS a good thing that you are doing - but only good for yourself ... and you have the balls to call us greedy? ... you really need to get bensam out of your ass - and start working WITH people for you to retain the respect that you once had in the REAL developer communities ...

we will never release another piece of code again - so that you can copy ... trust me on this ...

but like i said - a miner that is better than yours? ... we probably will ...

greed! ... PFFT! ... you and scumsam must drink out of the same water bowl - like the dogs you both are ...

#crysx

scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 01:23:10 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 08:35:43 PM by scryptr

FLOTSAM AND JETSAM--

Floating on a polluted digital stream, adrift, spinning about in the swirling current, and the sun overhead so relentless.  It stinks here, the fetid odor wafts from the tumbling digital flow.

Where am I going?  I don't know.  Between here and there, maybe to the lost and found.  I have a paddle, but see no sense in using it.  One way is as good as any other.

Others are adrift as well, I think.  I see them in the hazy distance.  Some thrash wildly, others, like me, just float.

There is no sense in this, the bits just be trippin'  Oh well, I'll wake up soon...       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

Sometimes I've -20 with the same mistake I just set -19 to fit.
minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:59:55 PM

wow its all going down in here...

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:44:49 PM

FLOTSAM AND JETSAM--

Floating on a polluted digital stream, adrift, spinning about in the swirling current, and the sun overhead so relentless.  It stinks here, the fetid odor wafts from the tumbling digital flow.

Where am I going?  I don't know.  Between here and there, maybe to the lost and found.  I have a paddle, but see no sense in using it.  One way is as good as an other.

Others are adrift as well, I think.  I see them in the hazy distance.  Some thrash wildly, others, like me, just float.

There is no sense in this, the bits just be trippin'  Oh well, I'll wake up soon...       --scryptr

... floating on that same stream... for a moment I could see a bct thread 'not so light talk about nvidia mining'... moderators where OhGodAGirl, joblo and scryptr. Like a dream inside another dream I knew this could not happen...

~~~ digital stream ~~~

lupanar

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:48:35 PM

Sometimes I've -20 with the same mistake I just set -19 to fit.
Thanks, will try.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:54:06 PM

What are you guys getting mining Eth+Dcr on 1060s? I don't have any on hand to test and there are seemingly a lot of people that don't know how to dual mine so it's hard to get information on this.
1060s might actually be competitive with 480s if they ever release the new fucking ones with faster memory.
Also those rates can't be right, you make more money pure mining Eth. Check your dcri value. You should stop increasing dcri when eth starts taking a hard hit to hashrate.

The gtx 1060 comes with a 192 bit memory bus. The 470/480 and the 1070 has a 256bit bus. With lower dcri you get around 18-20MHASH in ethereum. depends on the clockspeed.

Hmmm... I must've got the 1060 and the 480 screwed up when I was looking at them. -_-

I improved a 3 year old algorithm to go faster on the modern cards. Release #3 is around +40% faster.
For the hard work, I get some pocketmoney, and the Nexus hashrate is distributed and decentralized.
The alternative is that the coin is only mined by large farms. #crysx and his greedy farmboys want to harvest all the coins themselfes and get all the profit. He lead a team of average coders that work together to try make the fastest kernels in the world. This is my competition..

greedy? ...
thats WHY we will never release our optimizations and miners ( which incidentally are STILL faster than yours ) - so YOU dont copy them and pretend like you did the optimizations ... then accuse us of copying - HA! ...
how big is your farm? ... 200 300 400 gpus? ... more? ... and WE are greedy? ... you continue tosay you will not release MANY algorithms - even as private miners - why? ... not for greed? ... hehehe ...
being two faced is not a good look mate ... we used to back you in a MASSIVE way - and now we cant stand your antics OR the way you do things ... so this so called 'pocket money' must have been something - to be able to buy hundreds of gpus and grow it to the level that it has Smiley ...
either way - it IS a good thing that you are doing - but only good for yourself ... and you have the balls to call us greedy? ... you really need to get bensam out of your ass - and start working WITH people for you to retain the respect that you once had in the REAL developer communities ...
we will never release another piece of code again - so that you can copy ... trust me on this ...
greed! ... PFFT! ... you and scumsam must drink out of the same water bowl - like the dogs you both are ...
#crysx

You don't release your miner because you're a greedy piece of shit that just likes to brag. So, once again, after typing a big response to you which you ignore and shove your head in the ground... How does it help us that you're making a private miner? How is that not greedy?

WHY would we hate SP when you don't even release miners, make miners, do anything helpful for the community? I'm sure your devs build things from the ground up too and don't copy any code. XD

Also lets put this all to the side, how about some proof of these so called great 'miners'? Oh you can't provide it? lol... So what are you even bragging about anymore?

Not only are you a manipulative hypocrite you're a dumbass too. Half of what you say doesn't even make sense and we're supposed to not only 'respect' you for this, we're supposed to be happy you're trying to dick over the community? You are all talk and no walk.

"i have been too civil for so long"

What... Once again over the top hypocrisy... LOL. Pretending to be the 'better guy', all the while while never actually doing it... Completely made up, much like everything else you do. XD

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 12:46:44 AM

Hmmm... I must've got the 1060 and the 480 screwed up when I was looking at them. -_-

greedy? ...
#crysx

You don't release your miner because you're a greedy piece of shit that just likes to brag. So, once again, after typing a big response to you which you ignore and shove your head in the ground... How does it help us that you're making a private miner? How is that not greedy?

WHY would we hate SP when you don't even release miners, make miners, do anything helpful for the community? I'm sure your devs build things from the ground up too and don't copy any code. XD

Also lets put this all to the side, how about some proof of these so called great 'miners'? Oh you can't provide it? lol... So what are you even bragging about anymore?

Not only are you a manipulative hypocrite you're a dumbass too. Half of what you say doesn't even make sense and we're supposed to not only 'respect' you for this, we're supposed to be happy you're trying to dick over the community? You are all talk and no walk.

What... Once again over the top hypocrisy... LOL. Pretending to be the 'better guy', all the while while never actually doing it... Completely made up, much like everything else you do. XD

when you DESERVE respect - as well as a respectable answer ...

you will get it ...

till then - my last response remains the same ...

to both you and sp ...

and when you eat every word you spew - remember me and what i have said moron ...

#crysx

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:27:32 AM

greedy? ...
#crysx

you will get it ...
to both you and sp ...
and when you eat every word you spew - remember me and what i have said moron ...
#crysx

I think you're making the mistake that I actually give two shits about what you say. Literally everything I've said has been exactly the opposite of that. I could care less whether or not you respect me, the whole reason we're talking is because you try to take things I say any make them your own... then you attempt to try and discredit anyone that actually helps people, pretend you're helping people (all the while doing completely the opposite of it), and then act like you're an amazing person for your non-existant philanthropy.

Tell us again about how taking pub devs and getting them on your payroll is helping us? Tell us again about your amazing miner you can't provide screenshots of? Tell us again about how horrible SP is for selling us affordable miners? Oh wait... You're just a hypocrite. You know what makes people disrespect you? That.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 06:04:04 AM

greedy? ...
#crysx

you will get it ...
to both you and sp ...
#crysx

I think you're making the mistake that I actually give two shits about what you say. Literally everything I've said has been exactly the opposite of that. I could care less whether or not you respect me, the whole reason we're talking is because you try to take things I say any make them your own... then you attempt to try and discredit anyone that actually helps people, pretend you're helping people (all the while doing completely the opposite of it), and then act like you're an amazing person for your non-existant philanthropy.

Tell us again about how taking pub devs and getting them on your payroll is helping us? Tell us again about your amazing miner you can't provide screenshots of? Tell us again about how horrible SP is for selling us affordable miners? Oh wait... You're just a hypocrite. You know what makes people disrespect you? That.

same answer pertains ...

fuck you bensam ...

you are not worthy of a respectable answer - you conniving sly disgusting bumhole of society ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:58:53 AM

Happy bd to everybody with LBRY Wink

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:05:17 AM

still holding, 6 months of holding basically, this is not the real pump, i want 10x at least
Pages: « 1 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 [868] 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: