Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 [850] 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:05:04 AM

it ALWAYS matters - and is ALWAYS important how the optimizations are done - and HOW you present them ... as this proves the way you work - and proves your character as well ...

Why should I show your development team of dickheads how to do boolberry faster. They can disassemble my work and understand what I did..
boolberry sp-mod #1 0.05btc available today..

hahaha ...

see - there is that word again - 'dickheads' ... back atcha mate ...

you have the optimizations of OTHER devs work already in your hands ... and all you do is tweak ...

eitherway - its fine ... a dickhead is a dickhead is a dickhead - that calls everyone else a dickhead but himself ...

ive been through it before with you mate - and burned no more from it ... what a pity ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:06:35 AM

it ALWAYS matters - and is ALWAYS important how the optimizations are done - and HOW you present them ... as this proves the way you work - and proves your character as well ...

Why should I show your development team of dickheads how to do boolberry faster. They can disassemble my work and understand what I did..

hahaha ...

see - dickheads ... back atcha mate ...

you have the optimizations of OTHER devs work already in your hands ... and all you do is tweak ...

eitherway - its fine ... a dickhead is a dickhead is a dickhead - that calls everyone else a dickhead but himself ...

ive been through it before with you mate - and burned no more from it ... what a pity ...

#crysx

Here is the Aussie version:

Why should I  teach your development team of cunts how to do boolberry faster. They can disassemble my work and understand what I did..

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:08:16 AM

hahaha ...

#crysx

Why should I  teach your development team of cunts how to do boolberry faster. They can disassemble my work and understand what I did..

only a fuckwit like you - can say such things ...
only a fuckwit like you - can copy code and call it his own ...
only a fuckwit like you - can be the fuckwit of all fuckwits ...

hows that for language YOU understand ... fuckwit cunt Wink ...

#crysx

Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:08:39 AM

Please note i dont work for chrysx at all (and never did), but we warned you several times... Now let see what will happen to you

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:11:16 AM

hahaha ...

#crysx

Why should I  teach your development team of cunts how to do boolberry faster. They can disassemble my work and understand what I did..

only a fuckwit like you - can say such things ...
only a fuckwit like you - can copy code and call it his own ...
only a fuckwit like you - can be the fuckwit of all fuckwits ...

hows that for language YOU understand ... fuckwit cunt Wink ...

#crysx

Here is the british version:

Why should I  teach your development team of wankers how to do boolberry faster. They can disassemble my work and understand what I did..

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:18:20 AM

Please note i dont work for chrysx at all (and never did), but we warned you several times... Now let see what will happen to you

yup ...

and we wish you did work for us mate ...

we only accept REAL devs - of high level and class ...

not copycat 'dickheads' that have made a living and a massive farm from the 'pocket money' that he has screwed the community of miners for ( including myself - admittedly in the early stages when he PRETENDED he was a nice guy and dev ) ...

the offer is there epsylon3 - lets band together and show the real 'dickhead' what REAL developers are made of ...

join us ...

#crysx

Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:21:05 AM

Could be fun to see free kangaroos some day Grin

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:25:42 AM

Could be fun to see free kangaroos some day Grin

hahaha ...

we are working on it ...

the door is always open to you ...

and wait till you see what we currently have in the works ...

algo - deals with two of the worlds largest pools - and thefarm as a force to be reckoned with in its own right ...

and that is the tip of the iceberg ...

#crysx

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:35:59 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 08:46:27 AM by bensam1231

I think I will make a Boolberry (XBB) windows miner this weekend. Anybody instested?

the only question is, is it profitable?

0.012 with a rig, not bad, i could be interested if you can reach 2MH per 1070 at least or more, currently i can do 1.7MH

after sp has finished raping it with his farm? ...

THEN 'develops' ( copies code and changes a few settings ) the bbr miner? ...

not likely ...

the moment sp mentions a coin he wants to 'work' on - we mine the complete opposite ...

i used to be such an advocate for opensource - until i see what sp has been doing copying code - and 'improving' it then releasing 'his' code - ( actually modified 'their' code ) as a PRIVATE release ... which is why we took everything internally and inhouse ONLY now ... and still kick the butt off some of the algos you say you are the fastest in - sp ...

i asked you to join us for the opensource release of the miner a long time ago - and your response was simply - 'no - i am building my own farm' ... wow ... nice 'help' to the community mate ... and still no contact from you at all - after saying you will sort all this out with me regarding the promises made ... shows the type of commitment you have sp ...

and before the imbecile starts about me whining for free stuff - go fuck yourself ( or get fucked by a gimp ) with a very angry large porcupine that has breath bentard ... without vaseline - in open field - being filmed - and published on youtube ... and enjoy it more than you normally would ...

dont worry - ill convince the porcupine ( and gimp ) that you are worth it ...

there! ... that should be an appropriate response to ALL future comments - questions - and posts that you direct towards me ...

#crysx
Pls stop playing the broken record. What have you opensource so far as compare to sp?

Don't encourage him. Everything he says is just manipulation and posturing to get his way. Being a hypocrite is given. Of course it doesn't make sense if you actually look at what he says and question it. It's bait for the small fry to buy into, then he tries to bulldog down anyone that questions it with his page long run on / fragments that essentially add up to nothing meaningful.

Can you actually ban people from threads you moderate SP? I haven't even suggested this for Amph. While Amph is a idiot, Chyr is manipulatively destructive. There is literally nothing of value he's brought either to this thread or the community he's bitching about. He just tries to tear things apart by pitting people against each other to eventually get you on his 'payroll' which I'm sure amounts to peanuts.

I admittedly buy miners and suggest work to developers (in addition to even offering to pay for it depending on what it is). There is definitely a right and wrong professional way to do things and Chr just tries to fuck with you to get you to do what he wants.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:45:16 AM

I think I will make a Boolberry (XBB) windows miner this weekend. Anybody instested?

0.012 with a rig, not bad, i could be interested if you can reach 2MH per 1070 at least or more, currently i can do 1.7MH

not likely ...

the moment sp mentions a coin he wants to 'work' on - we mine the complete opposite ...

i used to be such an advocate for opensource - until i see what sp has been doing copying code - and 'improving' it then releasing 'his' code - ( actually modified 'their' code ) as a PRIVATE release ... which is why we took everything internally and inhouse ONLY now ... and still kick the butt off some of the algos you say you are the fastest in - sp ...

i asked you to join us for the opensource release of the miner a long time ago - and your response was simply - 'no - i am building my own farm' ... wow ... nice 'help' to the community mate ... and still no contact from you at all - after saying you will sort all this out with me regarding the promises made ... shows the type of commitment you have sp ...

and before the imbecile starts about me whining for free stuff - go fuck yourself ( or get fucked by a gimp ) with a very angry large porcupine that has breath bentard ... without vaseline - in open field - being filmed - and published on youtube ... and enjoy it more than you normally would ...

there! ... that should be an appropriate response to ALL future comments - questions - and posts that you direct towards me ...

#crysx
Pls stop playing the broken record. What have you opensource so far as compare to sp?

Don't encourage him. Everything he says is just manipulation and posturing to get his way. Being a hypocrite is given. Of course it doesn't make sense if you actually look at what he says and question it. It's bait for the small fry to buy into, then he tries to bulldog down anyone that questions it with his page long run on / fragments that essentially add up to nothing meaningful.

Can you actually ban people from threads you moderate SP?

aaand ...

here comes the most highly respected member of the entire crypto community ( AS IF ) - off to spout more and more thorns in peoples sides ... pfff!!! ...

the one that has the same sort of ethics AND about the same sort of business acumen as his gimp sp ...

had it not been for you imbecile - spouting off your mouth to every DECENT dev in crypto and abusing them for so long ... YOU would have been a well respected member of the community also ... since you are a bigger coward than i first thought you were - it shows the reason WHY you have almost no respect FROM your peers - as it equals the contempt and disrespect that you show everyone else ...

on the subject of banning ... if that was the case - for EVERY reason i could be banned from the thread - sp would also ... as would you ...

sp needs to check his legal obligations BEFORE they catch up to him ...

#crysx

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

not likely ...

#crysx

aaand ...

here comes the most highly respected member of the entire crypto community ( AS IF ) - off to spout more and more thorns in peoples sides ... pfff!!! ...

the one that has the same sort of ethics AND about the same sort of business acumen as his gimp sp ...

had it not been for you imbecile - spouting off your mouth to every DECENT dev in crypto and abusing them for so long ... YOU would have been a well respected member of the community also ... since you are a bigger coward than i first thought you were - it shows the reason WHY you have almost no respect FROM your peers - as it equals the contempt and disrespect that you show everyone else ...

on the subject of banning ... if that was the case - for EVERY reason i could be banned from the thread - sp would also ... as would you ...

#crysx

Just like our famous president Mr Trump, you just say as much shit as possible and hope it sticks. You a truly a disgusting human. I've seen some low individuals, you are definitely at the bottom of the trough.

And, no, unlike you I don't need to lie, manipulate, and play pretend to make someone out a certain way. Your page long of rants which are just designed to discredit SP and his work is proof enough.

Why would I be banned? I don't go out of my way to attempt and make people look any other way then what they are. For instance saying I'm 'unrespected', yet the only person who goes out of his way to try and make it seem that way is you. If we're talking about respect, you obviously don't give two shits about anyone who reads your responses as you say as little as humanely possible, but take up as much space as possible.

The ONLY reason you basically spread your paragraphs out over a page is because it makes it look like you're saying more important stuff then you really are. You literally cannot form a meaningful paragraph if your life depended on it. And then you sign your messages as if we can't look at your username and see who is posting just to look like a self-important prick.

"sp needs to check his legal obligations BEFORE they catch up to him ..."

Hey look gais, I'm trying to manipulate someone. Completely putting aside that almost no one has ever been went after for legal obligations when it comes to cryptos, even giant scam miner developers, they're definitely going after this one guy for violation of a GPL license! Also completely putting aside that developers copy from each other ALL_THE_FUCKING_TIME and that ranges from straight out copying code to changing some variables and reordeirng things so it doesn't look outright copied... My developers even do it cause that's what I pay them to do and I don't care as long as I get paid..lolololol...They're coming after SP! Oooooh fear the boogieman.

You really have to be retarded to believe some of the stuff you write.

And no, once again you're just making shit up again to make yourself look better, if a thread is self-moderated the person who started it can remove posts in it. BCT doesn't care. That's the whole reason they have self-moderated threads, so they don't need to employ a team of moderators to take care of people like yourself.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 09:22:19 AM

not likely ...

#crysx

aaand ...

#crysx

Just like our famous president Mr Trump, you just say as much shit as possible and hope it sticks. You a truly a disgusting human. I've seen some low individuals, you are definitely at the bottom of the trough.

And, no, unlike you I don't need to lie, manipulate, and play pretend to make someone out a certain way. Your page long of rants which are just designed to discredit SP and his work is proof enough.

Why would I be banned? I don't go out of my way to attempt and make people look any other way then what they are. For instance saying I'm 'unrespected', yet the only person who goes out of his way to try and make it seem that way is you. If we're talking about respect, you obviously don't give two shits about anyone who reads your responses as you say as little as humanely possible, but take up as much space as possible.

The ONLY reason you basically spread your paragraphs out over a page is because it makes it look like you're saying more important stuff then you really are. You literally cannot form a meaningful paragraph if your life depended on it. And then you sign your messages as if we can't look at your username and see who is posting just to look like a self-important prick.

"sp needs to check his legal obligations BEFORE they catch up to him ..."

Hey look gais, I'm trying to manipulate someone. Completely putting aside that almost no one has ever been went after for legal obligations when it comes to cryptos, even giant scam miner developers, they're definitely going after this one guy for violation of a GPL license! Also completely putting aside that developers copy from each other ALL_THE_FUCKING_TIME and that ranges from straight out copying code to changing some variables and reordeirng things so it doesn't look outright copied... My developers even do it cause that's what I pay them to do and I don't care as long as I get paid..lolololol...They're coming after SP! Oooooh fear the boogieman.

You really have to be retarded to believe some of the stuff you write.

And no, once again you're just making shit up again to make yourself look better, if a thread is self-moderated the person who started it can remove posts in it. BCT doesn't care. That's the whole reason they have self-moderated threads, so they don't need to employ a team of moderators to take care of people like yourself.

you truly are a piece of shit mate ...

an imbecile before a dickhead before a puerile human being ...

had there been an ounce of humanity left in that pathetic existence you call a life you have - you would see that there is little left in all this that sp does - except to screw MORE money out of MORE people for MORE growth in his own enterprise ... meanwhile - a fuckwit like you can spew continuous bullshit about so many things and so many subjects - that you dont know where trump begins and you end ... a disgusting existence to be sure ...

i dont make this a habit - these outbursts and posts of virile language and verbal / textual attacks ... BUT - they do occasionally happen from time to time for those that deserve it ... looking at your history? ... hehehe ... its an obtuse array of attack after abuse after attack after more abuse ... seems you do this for a living ... nice going 'dickhead' - sp's words of course ...

lordy lordy me ... a violent man i am not - but how id like to get my hands and feet and shovel into you ...

btw - delete what posts you will ... its no skin off my nose ...

at least now - you are told to your face what a pice of garbage you are ... well - not your face ... yet Wink ...

#crysx

duboisi

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:01:32 AM

not likely ...

#crysx

Can you actually ban people from threads you moderate SP? I haven't even suggested this for Amph. While Amph is a idiot, Chyr is manipulatively destructive. There is literally nothing of value he's brought either to this thread or the community he's bitching about. He just tries to tear things apart by pitting people against each other to eventually get you on his 'payroll' which I'm sure amounts to peanuts.

I admittedly buy miners and suggest work to developers (in addition to even offering to pay for it depending on what it is). There is definitely a right and wrong professional way to do things and Chr just tries to fuck with you to get you to do what he wants.
Can't blame him to be active here. In his CWI thread, only he is engaging himself.
ioglnx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:18:30 AM

Thanks for this new word: fuckwit ..that was what I was searching for long time :-D
Btw. Does anyone felt lost in all the re-quote of the quotes of the re-quotes? 

GTX 1080Ti rocks da house... seriously... this card is a beast³
Owning by now 18x GTX1080Ti :-D @serious love of efficiency
Nikolaj

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:24:26 AM

The wild keccak in ccminer 2.0 is a replica of wolf0's boolberry cudaminer.
Epsylon have integrated the code i into ccminer without giving wolf0 the credit.
I am working on a faster kernel. A faster kernel is more profit. How the optimalizations are done isn't important..

How could it not be important, if there are strict regulations about intellectual property that are in place to avoid the exploitation of other works, for personal gains?

It's, instead, one of the fundamental points; there isn't even any percentage contribution to the creators of the initial, opensource, project if I've understood correctly (please confirm or deny if possible, it's important).

The protection of the intellectual property it's a fundamental requirement of a software product, you should remember too that you were angry toward others, that tried to resell your optimization of the opensource kernels.

The question is: is anyone allowed to modify an opensource project and resell it without giving anything to the original creators? As you can understand, it's not.
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:30:23 AM

It will be nearly impossible to control those opensource manipulations. Even big companies do it often.
But you can avoid buying it ;-)

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 10:34:51 AM

not likely ...

#crysx

Can't blame him to be active here. In his CWI thread, only he is engaging himself.

and just wait and see what cwi is becoming duboisi ...

enough for even a person like you to engage in ... no matter how much you wish you wouldnt - or how much you wish to slag it ...

at least its a business now - and a growing effective one - that is running WITHIN the rules and the law - not breaking them ...

soon ... very soon ... so slag away mate ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 10:38:57 AM

It will be nearly impossible to control those opensource manipulations. Even big companies do it often.
But you can avoid buying it ;-)

the difference with big companies - and sp is that the big companies supply the source with the binaries ...

sp does not ...

that my friend - is something that is the fundamental issue here ... which is THE reason we CANNOT supply binaries to the public for our faster miner ( yup - faster than yours sp ) to the general public WITHOUT supplying the sourcecode with it ... if we did - we would be doing the SAME thing as sp - and screwing EVERYONE for btc for the miner ... we DONT - we WONT - and as such - we stay within the guidelines of the opensource license ...

it will be a different thing altogether though - when we bring out OUR miner - that IS copyrighted and private with no opensource licensing ...

different indeed ...

o - and it WILL be the property of cwi ... ( you know that thread where i supposedly talk to myself - yup that one duboisi ) ... and it MAY be released to the general public on a global level in a law abiding way - selling it - if we take that route ... especially now we have caught the attention of a software company worth its weight in gold ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:16:11 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 03:38:32 PM by sp_

So many words without purpose..

chrysophylax has moved to the other thread. I did a vector instruction rewrite of the boolberry kernel.
Nice speedup.  I am modding ccminer to load cubin kernels directly. Then  I can opensource ccminer, and sell bin files.
The binfiles will work on linux too. No need for exe files..

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:16:21 PM

So many words without purpose..

chrysophylax has moved to the other thread. I did a vector instruction rewrite of the boolberry kernel.
Nice speedup.  I am modding ccminer to load cubin kernels directly. Then  I can opensource ccminer, and sell bin files.
The binfiles will work on linux too. No need for exe files..

What sort of speed are you getting?

The wild keccak in ccminer 2.0 is a replica of wolf0's boolberry cudaminer.
Epsylon have integrated the code i into ccminer without giving wolf0 the credit.
I am working on a faster kernel. A faster kernel is more profit. How the optimalizations are done isn't important..

How could it not be important, if there are strict regulations about intellectual property that are in place to avoid the exploitation of other works, for personal gains?

It's, instead, one of the fundamental points; there isn't even any percentage contribution to the creators of the initial, opensource, project if I've understood correctly (please confirm or deny if possible, it's important).

The protection of the intellectual property it's a fundamental requirement of a software product, you should remember too that you were angry toward others, that tried to resell your optimization of the opensource kernels.

The question is: is anyone allowed to modify an opensource project and resell it without giving anything to the original creators? As you can understand, it's not.

You know what's great about GPL code? You change a couple lines, edit a few variables, it's no longer someone else's code. It only applies when you copy paste. People do it all the time.

Coding is one of the things that ISNT strictly enforced. In order to enforce GPL coding you need a lot of money and a lot of lawyer. You also need to build a ecosystem up around it (like Java for instance, which is an entire programming language and system), otherwise it's really not that different. Someone can just look at it and go 'oh this is different'.

This is actually for the best. You wouldn't want to have to keep recreating the wheel over and over again. This is also why if you want something protected you try to encrypt it as much as possible, like Claymores work for instance. Nicehash failed at that one and EWBF just copied the fuck out of their shit and no one really cared.

Epsylon does have a system for paying him, which is voluntarily using his pool, which I do on every occasion I get as well as donate to him, so I don't feel too badly for him. Yiimp is a very solid pool as well so that's a benefit.

Pages: « 1 ... 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 [850] 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: