Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 [870] 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 01:29:58 AM

Okay, if no one else, I'm going to say this; I'm sick as fuck of all the personal bickering here. Don't take it personally, but please take that shit elsewhere.

Putting people on Ignore is also utterly useless since we can still see quotes of ignored individuals and the fact that some people keep chain-quoting others like if it was some sort of a challenge doesn't help either.

This has become the messiest fucking thread I follow and it's more than annoying and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who see it that way.

i will take responsibility over that mate ...

and apologize to all ( but sp and bensam ) in the thread over it ...

my last response to buttsam and sp - remain the same ... im normally not like this - but he brings a side of me out that i havent seen for a very long time ... maybe because i personally cant strangle them - as i cant get my hands on them ... yet ...

but all in all - there is only so much one can take about the miner being 'theirs' after copying code ( and most REAL devs will attest to that - considering its the REAL devs code in the first place ) - and there is only so much backflipping and name calling and pure shitkicking that one can take - till you become a mirror and do it right back - lowering yourself to their levels ...

benscam - he is a special one ... his history has been nothing but ...

sp - one would expect better ... but alas - when he is 'supposedly' an astute dev that calls everyone in the thread 'dickheads' then proceeds to continue with 'fuckwits' and then further 'cunts' - then the line has to be drawn somewhere and retaliation is eminent ... so be sick of it as you will mate - but when the 'owner' of the thread himself makes these things happen - what more do you expect? ...

i am guilty of being that mirror to bensam and sp - and apologize for it ...

i will never apologize for retaliating and giving those two imbeciles the same crap they dish out on almost a daily basis though ... i have - and will continue - to stand firm on this ...

theboss ( of cwi ) will have a meeting which he has invited me to attend for technical support - with an investor i have never seen the likes of ... so my continuation in these crapfights will cease - as the investors have seen / read / and are not impressed with my 'behaviour' as part of a professional team of - well - professionals in a professional business ... and this is the REAL world ... what does this say about my 'behaviour' here in the crypto world? ... not much ...

so as much as bensam and sp will burn in hell - i will pull back in the shadows once again - and watch the lies about 'his' work being the 'fastest' ( which we are almost ready to to debunk once and for all ) and continue to watch the garbage still spew from the talons of from the imbecile as well - and filter through here to the thread ...

think of me what you may - its of no consequence to me ... but now that it has started to affect the business itself - ill retreat and keep my verses to myself after this post ...

so for my part in all this - my apologies to all - but the two scumbags that make crypto such an acidic place to be now ...

#crysx

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:54:32 AM

My bugfixed and improved version does 191MHASH with max oc
Please give to us 140Mh/s version w/o CPU bug, i don't care about speed while my CPU under so high load and miner crashing (

Yes. There will be a release #4 soon.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
majoh

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:00:32 AM

And he's not the only one that can code. You can bet your ass someone else already made a improved private miner and kept it for themselves.

I know Nexus mining and I really do not think there is another optimized miner in use, if there is, whoever built it has been very responsible and not gotten greedy, yet.

I had an account here before but cannot login to it anymore.  There were 2 members on my ignore list, Bencock1231 & Chryswafflelots, thanks for the reminder to pop u both back on ignore.

I make civilized discussion and I get put on ignore... LOL. I'm sure you're well worth talking to. Whatever makes you feel like you're in control bro.

ps: stop taking ownership of things you never developed in the first place

NEXUS:

Your 2 year old miner does 100MHASH on the 1070 with max oc. My bugfixed and improved version does 191MHASH with max oc.
I don't take ownership. I optimize.
The 140MHASH kernel was stolen and spread by the Nexus team.  (I worked around 25 hours to make it and made 0.5BTC)
The 190MHASH not yet released. It works with 6 cards in the rig, but needs some more work before it's complete. (I might harvest the coin until I have covered my development costs (Nexus has 2BTC emission per day ) 500 gtx 1070 cards should be enough with the current difficulty..(100 GHASH)

Why do you think, that 140MHASH kernel was stolen from you? And how anyone can do that, when you released only binaries and no sources?

You say that like you're not the one that did it. You don't need to have source to reverse engineer stuff. It makes it harder, but it's not unheard of. EWBF for example. Almost identical speeds and you copied his CPU bug as well.

I didn't steal anything from sp_!
For clarification, I was mining nexus for months with optimized miner. As you can see here:

This block was found month before sp_ mentioned here, that he is going to make optimized miner.
2xGTX1070 with TDP 70% hases at 2x129MH/s with my miner.
With TDP 100% hases at 2x143MH/s, but 2x50W more power consumption, so not worth it.
And "CPU bug", as you call it, if it is in original miner in sources on github, so it is in my miner too.

I couldn't write it better:

And he's not the only one that can code. You can bet your ass someone else already made a improved private miner and kept it for themselves.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 07:06:49 AM

I know Nexus mining and I really do not think there is another optimized miner in use, if there is, whoever built it has been very responsible and not gotten greedy, yet.

I had an account here before but cannot login to it anymore.  There were 2 members on my ignore list, Bencock1231 & Chryswafflelots, thanks for the reminder to pop u both back on ignore.

I make civilized discussion and I get put on ignore... LOL. I'm sure you're well worth talking to. Whatever makes you feel like you're in control bro.

NEXUS:

Your 2 year old miner does 100MHASH on the 1070 with max oc. My bugfixed and improved version does 191MHASH with max oc.
The 140MHASH kernel was stolen and spread by the Nexus team.  (I worked around 25 hours to make it and made 0.5BTC)
The 190MHASH not yet released. It works with 6 cards in the rig, but needs some more work before it's complete. (I might harvest the coin until I have covered my development costs (Nexus has 2BTC emission per day ) 500 gtx 1070 cards should be enough with the current difficulty..(100 GHASH)

Why do you think, that 140MHASH kernel was stolen from you? And how anyone can do that, when you released only binaries and no sources?

You say that like you're not the one that did it. You don't need to have source to reverse engineer stuff. It makes it harder, but it's not unheard of. EWBF for example. Almost identical speeds and you copied his CPU bug as well.

For clarification, I was mining nexus for months with optimized miner. As you can see here:

This block was found month before sp_ mentioned here, that he is going to make optimized miner.
With TDP 100% hases at 2x143MH/s, but 2x50W more power consumption, so not worth it.
And "CPU bug", as you call it, if it is in original miner in sources on github, so it is in my miner too.

majoh ...

we have been the same ...

our miner has been running for a while before sp even thought about looking at nexus - then we optimized the hell out of it ...

this is the way of this thread - as its run by sp ... but dont worry ... if you are a true cuda dev - then you will have no issues with the next coin - and the next - and the next - even before sp looks at it ...

we are doing the same thing ... tho we are looking at our own miner this time - while using the optimized gpl versions ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:14:01 AM

pdogg147 (Nexus member) spread my binary to the community members on slack.

I was the first to release a binary with 30% speed improvements on the pascal architecture available to the public.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:35:06 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 07:46:08 AM by sp_

Okay, if no one else, I'm going to say this; I'm sick as fuck of all the personal bickering here. Don't take it personally, but please take that shit elsewhere.

Putting people on Ignore is also utterly useless since we can still see quotes of ignored individuals and the fact that some people keep chain-quoting others like if it was some sort of a challenge doesn't help either.

This has become the messiest fucking thread I follow and it's more than annoying and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who see it that way.

This thread is unmoderated.

Sabotage from the aussie farmboy that lost his account because of spam.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 07:46:44 AM

This thread is unmoderated.

Sabotage from the aussie farm boy that lost his account because of spam.

wrong on all counts sp ...

when you reference me - its simple ...

referring to me as a farmboy is completely wrong - im a technical infrastructure consultant - and support engineer ... who partakes in some fo the largest networking and infrastructure wok in australia ... certainly no farmboy ...

an ozzie - i certainly am ... floods happening as we speak all around me now ...

as for the spam comment ... you can NEVER commit TRUTH as spam ... when YOU take the lead in a swearfest - and imbecile takes the lead in an - well - imbecilefest - then only so much can be taken on my part with it ... unfortunately for me - swearing is the only vice i have - and im like a trooper with it ... but not normally here in these threads ...

here is the thing sp ... moderated or not - EVERYONE can see what you are doing - and how much 'pocket money' you are making copying code and 'playing' with it ... thats some pocket money ... and to think i backed you to the hilt and pushed opensource in a massive way in the early days - when YOU NEEDED the help and support ...

tanx for opening my eyes sp - to the real you - the real reason you copy code and call it yours - and the real reason you continue to pick these word fights ... insolence is such a benign word to use for such a man as you rune - especially working for a upstanding company in norway ... a decent company with a pretend dev ... nice ...

but be that as it may ... even though i am not what you described me to be - i would rather be an 'aussie farm boy' - than a conniving devious self proclaimed 'dev' that steals code from real devs - and convinces people to pay for it through lies and deceit ... only to grow your own farm bigger than most peoples ...

nup - i would definitely be better off as an 'aussie farm boy' - than that disgusting thing you are ...

and what do you know - i didnt swear once in this entire post Wink ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:57:30 AM

If I decide to release the 190MHASH kernel to my donators, your private kernels will not be profitable any more, and you need to find a new coin to harvest.

I give affordable kernels to the public.
I produce something that can be used to increase the profit.

You on the other hand, is destroying the coins one by one with your team of skilled programmers that work for more than pocket money.

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:37:50 AM

Talk to the guy who keeps picking fights. XD

And yes, it doesn't help that his posts are literally fragment run on sentences. They take up 2-3x as much space as normal. I'm pretty sure that's why he does it.

NEXUS:

Fair enough. Usually when you see weird behavior like that it's copied from somewhere... In this case from the original miner. XD

If I decide to release the 190MHASH kernel to my donators, your private kernels will not be profitable any more, and you need to find a new coin to harvest.

You on the other hand, is destroying the coins one by one with your team of skilled programmers that work for more than pocket money.

Don't even respond dude. He's just trying to get people to jerk him off and appeal to other developers all the while shit talking in the thread that he's trying to be a part of. I really don't even know why he's here, there isn't anything here for him.

I highly suspect he didn't have a private Nexus miner. He's just trying to gloat about something he never did and try to win brownie points with Majoh as a possible higher on. You can literally see him giving the guy a handjob in the thread. 'Oh you like that Majoh... Mmhmmm... We're a lot like... We both like getting jerked off... How about you first, then me...'

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 10:43:41 AM

we are already there ...

three coins and algos in fact ...

we left nexus as soon as you mentioned it - and the forward plan we have is to be many coins / algos in front ...

you know how this works sp - you do it all the time ... you mine coins that no one else does - then release miners to the coins you alrady raped ... we dont rape them because we mine a little at a time ...

our process is very different to yours in many many ways ...

apart from that - we have our own coins to develop further - and a lot of the mining we do are on those coins ... remember this ... unlike you - we do little by little ... and about 7steps infront of you ... the moment we see you ( and the hashrate skyrocket ) - we move to the next planned coin and algo ... this is NO secret - you have been doing it for a few years now ... except your farm mines too much in one hit at any one time ... thats all ...

im not attacking you ( this time ) - im actually letting you know that your comparisons with what we do are completely way off ... we do things VERY differently to you ... and we do NOT want the communtiy and coin to be destroyed because of it ... unlike the imbecile who thinks we are into this PURELY for profit - we are not ... profit / money always has a place - but its never JUST about it with us ...

it is with you ...

thats why we are building the whole ecosystem ( stats - pools - seednodes - etc ) - so that we can reinvest to support the coins and algos we back ... you rape them all - for your farm ... full stop ...

now the cwi-website is delayed again - but when its released - you will see how diverse the projects are that we are building FOR crypto ... not just mining - as thefarm will be an integral part of the cwi-ecosystem which will be used FOR the communities - not just ourselves ...

just because we dont release this information on a 'roadmap' or display our internal miners hashrates here or there - doesnt mean we are not busting our guts getting things done ...

it is all for us AND the community of coiners and crypto ... not JUST us ...

eitherway - you and imbecile will continue to slam and degrade until we become what we are planning to be - then you will STILL slam and degarde because you both cant understand the meaning of 'giving back' ... take - by all means - but dont just keep taking ... give back to the community that gave you what you have ... dont just keep taking from them - then call them all those despicable names you constantly call them ...

now you call this spam? ... ill call it a warning to you that there will be a time when you can squeeze NO MORE from the community - before the community responds back when they see what you are doing ...

o - and undoubtedly the imbecile will get his two cents worth as well ... so ill say this much ... i cant wait to see the both you - and the look on both your faces when it all happens Wink ...

nuff sed ...

#crysx

ioglnx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:56:42 PM

crysx check you pn :-D

GTX 1080Ti rocks da house... seriously... this card is a beast³
Owning by now 18x GTX1080Ti :-D @serious love of efficiency
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:22:49 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 05:52:28 PM by sp_

Please give to us 140Mh/s version w/o CPU bug, i don't care about speed while my CPU under so high load and miner crashing (

Nexus sp-mod #4 sendt to the donators.

144MHASH on the gtx 1070 (-i 47) (140MHASH with 70% tdp)
cpu bug fixed. (6 cards will work on the celeron)

antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:50:44 PM

Not saying it is going to happen but I wouldn't be surprised if someone would be asking sp_ optimized ltcminer soon.
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:34:45 PM

Not saying it is going to happen but I wouldn't be surprised if someone would be asking sp_ optimized ltcminer soon.
it is NOT going to happen
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:58:20 AM

it is NOT going to happen

I just got a request to optimize the x11 algorithm. X11 is asic terretory so I will not do it. Smiley

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:59:45 AM

Nexus sp-mod #4 sendt to the donators.
144MHASH on the gtx 1070 (-i 47) (140MHASH with 70% tdp)
cpu bug fixed. (6 cards will work on the celeron)

I hit 3 block's in 12 hours with the sp-mod #4 @ 300MHash. (1070+1060 3gb+970 ) 48 nexus  ($15,6)

COOLERbyPSP

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:43:17 AM

445Mh
14 hours and 0 blocks \Cheesy/
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:52:03 AM

Solomining is all about luck. I didn't hit 3 blocks.

I got one "super" block or something with 48 Nexus.. Normally a block is around 15-16.

giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:00:48 AM

Hi, there is available a miner nexus for free? and perhaps functioning of pool. Thank you .
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:05:20 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 08:57:27 AM by sp_

Hi, there is available a miner nexus for free? and perhaps functioning of pool. Thank you .

No pools

The free miner is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.0

Pages: « 1 ... 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 [870] 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: