Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347502 times)
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 12:04:53 AM

Legendary finally  Grin

CONGRATULATIONS! --

Now what?    Grin

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:11:33 AM

BTW this is what it looks like mining NeoS on a 1070 in W8.1 x64. Newest Nvidia drivers.

The MCU isn't being maxed out, which is usually what happens if something is memory bound (MCU usage is actually less vs 970). There is some weird sort of tuning issue with NeoS that needs to be ironed out, pretty certain once it is performance is up to par.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:00:43 AM

yeah unfortunately it work good only on linux for now, we need to wait for the window diplay driver, there may be the same boost for windows after that
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:49:47 AM

yeah unfortunately it work good only on linux for now, we need to wait for the window diplay driver, there may be the same boost for windows after that

Bro you don't even know what you're talking about or what the issue is. You're just copy pasting what Genoil was talking about for Ethereum to a completely different algo. WDDM is completely different from the Windows driver and there wont be a new version for W8.1 or W7.

Dagger has a lot of other issues for the 1070, including it just doesn't start without a lot of tweaking.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:16:40 PM

Bro you don't even know what you're talking about or what the issue is. You're just copy pasting what Genoil was talking about for Ethereum to a completely different algo. WDDM is completely different from the Windows driver and there wont be a new version for W8.1 or W7.

Dagger has a lot of other issues for the 1070, including it just doesn't start without a lot of tweaking.

who care about win7 as long as it work on win10 i'm fine, it's not like we need win 7 at all cost...

tweaking are always necessary in one way or another, hell even now i'm tweaking my 970 for some algo, because you need different tdp and stuff like that, you tweak the nano to have better perf/watt etc...plu and play are a utopia
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:06:48 PM

Legendary finally  Grin

CONGRATULATIONS! --

Now what?    Grin
Full Legendary  Grin
Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 01:25:14 PM

Legendary finally  Grin

CONGRATULATIONS! --

Now what?    Grin
Full Legendary  Grin

Almost the same register date as me Smiley

i'm going for legendary with the same amount activity as posts. Don't think that has been done before Wink

Congratulations none the less! Smiley

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:15:00 PM

who care about win7 as long as it work on win10 i'm fine, it's not like we need win 7 at all cost...

tweaking are always necessary in one way or another, hell even now i'm tweaking my 970 for some algo, because you need different tdp and stuff like that, you tweak the nano to have better perf/watt etc...plu and play are a utopia

A lot of people are running on W7/8 due to algos running faster on them. Almost no one is on 10, just like nix. It's not at 'all cost', it's fixing a broken miner.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

A lot of people are running on W7/8 due to algos running faster on them. Almost no one is on 10, just like nix. It's not at 'all cost', it's fixing a broken miner.

i can understand this but the switch to win 10 is less painful than the ubuntu or whatever distro, the miner can be fixed only by genoil at this point, if there is something wrong there

but it seems only a windows problem(yeah ok some tweaking to the miner and optimization are needed anyway...), since on linux it's working right...
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:35:03 PM

i can understand this but the switch to win 10 is less painful than the ubuntu or whatever distro, the miner can be fixed only by genoil at this point, if there is something wrong there

but it seems only a windows problem(yeah ok some tweaking to the miner and optimization are needed anyway...), since on linux it's working right...

I ran W10 on a couple machines and reverted because algos run faster on W7/8, as I already mentioned.

Genoil isn't responsible for NeoS, I swear you don't even listen to what we're talking about. This is CCminer, not the Ethminer thread. I was talking about NeoS on CCminer.

The problem isn't switching to W10, it's fixing bugs. -_-

Which of the developers has a working 1070 and/or 1080? I think Epsolyn has one, SP and Genoil?

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:39:38 PM

I ran W10 on a couple machines and reverted because algos run faster on W7/8, as I already mentioned.

Genoil isn't responsible for NeoS, I swear you don't even listen to what we're talking about. This is CCminer, not the Ethminer thread. I was talking about NeoS on CCminer.

well neos require another optimization, on its own for the new gpu, you have also posted the hashrate on win8 which is bad, 650 can be done with a 970 easily

so on win8 you don't even get better performance on other algo with the new gpu, what about lyra? did you tried it on win7?

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:43:17 PM

well neos require another optimization, on its own for the new gpu, you have also posted the hashrate on win8 which is bad, 650 can be done with a 970 easily

so on win8 you don't even get better performance on other algo with the new gpu, what about lyra? did you tried it on win7?

Yes, it's bugged and needs to be fixed. That's the whole reason I posted what I did. To show some sort of meaningful information so maybe Eps, Sp, or some other dev might have some idea of what's going on and try to look for a fix.

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:10:47 AM

Yes, it's bugged and needs to be fixed. That's the whole reason I posted what I did. To show some sort of meaningful information so maybe Eps, Sp, or some other dev might have some idea of what's going on and try to look for a fix.

Why don't you go to the source and ask djm34 about neos.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:51:18 AM

sp said that he don't want to do any work for pascal, maybe eps, if we donate, djm34 same thing, he need donation

i'm against private miner that are sold to individual and cost a fortune for everyone, instead i want to see a donation from many to release the source code

like it was for the neoscrypt 100% boost from djm34, this of course, as long as their offer is reasonable...
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:16:00 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 10:42:05 AM by bensam1231

Why don't you go to the source and ask djm34 about neos.

I thought about that, when was the last time you saw DJM? He hasn't been active for a few months unless he's hiding somewhere.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

he is hiding somewhere, because he was active yesterday
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:45:24 PM

Wasting your time on the bitcointalk gives you nothing.. Time to move forward and start living.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 05:15:22 AM

hi all ...

everything coming along smoothly ...

i will be away for a week or so - and pop in when i can - starting monday ... ill be in the process of setting thefarm - and organizing for it to be connected within the following two weeks ...

this means i will have no internet connectivity for that period of time - and will be doing nothing else but working on thefarm ...

so if there is any contact that is required - please pm or skype me ...

the development is underway for the projects we have - and will continue to do so ...

a toast to progress ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:52:38 AM

I'm undecided whether to buy 1x gtx 1070 or 2 amd 480 , I mining all .
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:05:31 AM

I'm undecided whether to buy 1x gtx 1070 or 2 amd 480 , I mining all .

Support is still lacking for the 1070/80 on Windows... SP apparently isn't doing anything and Eps works on hobby projects. Ethminer is still broken as well on both cards until Genoil fixes stuff.

That being said, AMD hardware is ruled by private bins, specifically from Wolf0 which he wont sell to you unless you have a lot of BTC and even then... he probably wont. Otherwise you're going to be stuck with slow performance.

Right now older gen stuff is better off...

Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: