Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 [1083] 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347500 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:02:21 PM

Oh I see, so you're doing this for the love of it and the bitches right? Yeah you'd get that puss for real this time. Get real buddy.

yup ...

thats pretty much it ...

not the bitches - we have you and a few others for that ... and believe me - you dont amount to much on any stakes - except being an awesome bitch ...

but your life is so miserable - that you think people dont do this for the luv of it - and to help the community too? ... damn! ...

if there is anything in this world that epitomizes your low level of existence - its that statement above - right there ...

i feel for you ... hang on - no i dont ...

#crysx

No thanks man I don't swing for the same team, I don't judge if you do though, it's 2017 after all.
If you're doing it for the love of it why not open source everything? So the community can improve and learn from it?

and have 'a dev' copy our code and 'improve' it and resell the work? ...

yup - thats gonna happen batty boi ...

look - if you are attacking my sexuality which you know nothing of - then at least be a little more accurate ... i mean - just because you are married to your twin - doesnt mean your kids are going to be two headed single fingered six toed imbeciles like their parents ... does it? ...

#crysx

garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:29:16 PM

Oh I see, so you're doing this for the love of it and the bitches right? Yeah you'd get that puss for real this time. Get real buddy.

yup ...

thats pretty much it ...

not the bitches - we have you and a few others for that ... and believe me - you dont amount to much on any stakes - except being an awesome bitch ...

but your life is so miserable - that you think people dont do this for the luv of it - and to help the community too? ... damn! ...

if there is anything in this world that epitomizes your low level of existence - its that statement above - right there ...

#crysx

No thanks man I don't swing for the same team, I don't judge if you do though, it's 2017 after all.
If you're doing it for the love of it why not open source everything? So the community can improve and learn from it?

look - if you are attacking my sexuality which you know nothing of - then at least be a little more accurate ... i mean - just because you are married to your twin - doesnt mean your kids are going to be two headed single fingered six toed imbeciles like their parents ... does it? ...

#crysx
Yes exactly, because those "devs" are not fooling themselves that they're doing it because they love it so much, they want to make some money, which is more fair than your disillusion that you're somehow helping the community with pool locked optimized miners.
I didn't start with the playground insults buddy, you did, just following through.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:43:38 PM

yup ...

thats pretty much it ...

#crysx

#crysx
Yes exactly, because those "devs" are not fooling themselves that they're doing it because they love it so much, they want to make some money, which is more fair than your disillusion that you're somehow helping the community with pool locked optimized miners.
I didn't start with the playground insults buddy, you did, just following through.

and we SELL our miner? ... NO! ...

do we 'quarantine' our miner to our pools? ... YUP! ...

can ANYONE use ANY miner on our pools? ... YUP! ... except when rune blocks it - and people have to hack spmod miner to use on our pools ...

do we charge a HUGE fee on our pools? ... NUP! ... 0.7% ... let me spell that out for you ... ZERO POINT SEVEN PERCENT ...

are we making a quarter of a million dollars like rune has in his 'donation' btc wallet? ... NUP! ...

does our money come from other sources? ... YUP! ...

so crysx is actually telling the truth about WHY they are doing all this? ... DAMN RIGHT! ...

so you see - there is little substance in what you consider to be the truth - and the weight that is the ACTUAL truth ...

our miner is free - and for the BETA that it is - we quarantine it to minimize the issues found when being used on other pools so that we can get as close to the most stable miner we can ... THEN optimize it - so we can use it elsewhere IF we deem that to happen ... and at 0.7% pool fee - which pays a princely sum of just barely the cost of the servers in the cloud - then we should be making as much as rune then if what you say is true ... we should ONLY be in it for the money ... WRONG! ... AGAIN! ...

so its THAT difficult for you to get through your skull that we dont do this 'for the money' ... you simply cant fathom that we are nothing like you - or rune - or anyone else that is greed driven in this industry? ...

well - there is no way to knock down a thick brick wall like that ... unless you have a bulldozer ...

watch the next year - and see what we have been building ... and exactly WHO and WHAT has come on board with us ...

our new technologically stable and advanced - bulldozer ...

nuff sed ...

#crysx

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:03:07 PM

yup ...

thats pretty much it ...

#crysx

#crysx

can ANYONE use ANY miner on our pools? ... YUP! ... except when rune blocks it - and people have to hack spmod miner to use on our pools ...

do we charge a HUGE fee on our pools? ... NUP! ... 0.7% ... let me spell that out for you ... ZERO POINT SEVEN PERCENT ...

are we making a quarter of a million dollars like rune has in his 'donation' btc wallet? ... NUP! ...

so crysx is actually telling the truth about WHY they are doing all this? ... DAMN RIGHT! ...

so you see - there is little substance in what you consider to be the truth - and the weight that is the ACTUAL truth ...

our miner is free - and for the BETA that it is - we quarantine it to minimize the issues found when being used on other pools so that we can get as close to the most stable miner we can ... THEN optimize it - so we can use it elsewhere IF we deem that to happen ... and at 0.7% pool fee - which pays a princely sum of just barely the cost of the servers in the cloud - then we should be making as much as rune then if what you say is true ... we should ONLY be in it for the money ... WRONG! ... AGAIN! ...

so its THAT difficult for you to get through your skull that we dont do this 'for the money' ... you simply cant fathom that we are nothing like you - or rune - or anyone else that is greed driven in this industry? ...

well - there is no way to knock down a thick brick wall like that ... unless you have a bulldozer ...

watch the next year - and see what we have been building ... and exactly WHO and WHAT has come on board with us ...

nuff sed ...

#crysx

Great, post that in your own thread because it is off topic here and I couldn't care less about your business plan.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:07:03 PM

yup ...

thats pretty much it ...

#crysx

#crysx

nuff sed ...

#crysx

Great, post that in your own thread because it is off topic here and I couldn't care less about your business plan.

NOW its offtopic? ... what a buffoon ...

#crysx

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:10:27 PM

Nope, you're the buffoon who responded to a guy complaining that yiimp pool is down by saying hold your horses my pussy pool will soon be up. I'm just trolling you, successfully, obviously.

zer0k

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:17:13 PM

Can you two clowns take this banter to a lonely discord somewhere Cheesy

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

Nope, you're the buffoon who responded to a guy complaining that yiimp pool is down by saying hold your horses my pussy pool will soon be up. I'm just trolling you, successfully, obviously.

very successfully ...

the impotence you show is almost on par with the other two here in this thread ...

when you start badmouthing others and their work - you dont expect a response back? ... a semi educated monkey would expect it ...

so when you consider that responding in the way you do - wont bring on any recourse of any sort - then think again ... you are more than a troll - you are something much much worse ... at least the other troll ( i cant believe im saying this ) has SOME intelligence in his responses and comebacks ... you? ...

btw - when rune STOPS advertising in OTHER developers threads about his wares - so will i ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:19:48 PM

Can you two clowns take this banter to a lonely discord somewhere Cheesy

o - another one ...

clown i meant ...

#crysx

garytheasshole

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:21:56 PM

btw - when rune STOPS advertising in OTHER developers threads about his wares - so will i ...

#crysx
Man you're so petty, petty with a superiority complex, and you can take this to your doctor to prescribe some prozac.

Like I said earlier I'm not here to be liked or to prove that I am right, I'm here to make some money and that involves playing with developer's huge inflated egos to my advantage, don't hate the player man hate the game.
I got nothing better to do apart to watch my miners and post stuff here, you on the other hand instead of arguing with someone who has 'asshole' in his username should be working on getting your pussy pool finished.

erbott1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

Lol just stop it both of you. Crysx is doing awesome job and it is really great that we have people like him.
STSMiner

Activity: 269
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

garytheasshole & chrysophylax

Get a room with a single bed ....    Grin Grin

(The Love / Hate affair is strong with these two)
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:44:52 PM

Every time I release something new and profitable, the spam activity in my thread is increasing. There is an ignore user button that you can activate to remove posts from certain users.. I use it activly.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
thehero18

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:31:49 PM

Hi SP,

i've been having issues with the BTX mod#3 , it crashes after 24h of running or even more is there is a way to auto accept the crashing error to automatically restart the miner , tried without OC still the same it crashes after day or 2
DextroFree

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:18:01 PM

Every time I release something new and profitable, the spam activity in my thread is increasing. There is an ignore user button that you can activate to remove posts from certain users.. I use it activly.

Thanks god you don't post your "optimized" miner in other threads. Oh wait, you do.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:46:54 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 02:20:44 AM by mprep

#crysx
Man you're so petty, petty with a superiority complex, and you can take this to your doctor to prescribe some prozac.

Like I said earlier I'm not here to be liked or to prove that I am right, I'm here to make some money and that involves playing with developer's huge inflated egos to my advantage, don't hate the player man hate the game.
I got nothing better to do apart to watch my miners and post stuff here, you on the other hand instead of arguing with someone who has 'asshole' in his username should be working on getting your pussy pool finished.

yup ...

if thats the best you have then - all has been said and done ...

#crysx

Lol just stop it both of you. Crysx is doing awesome job and it is really great that we have people like him.

tanx mate ...

CWIgm-0.9.9 is almost ready - and will be the basis that any future versions of the miner will be built on ...

#crysx

i thought this WAS our room? ...

you forgot bensam - and rune ...

#crysx

dont flatter yourself rune ...

this has nothing to do with ANYTHING you have copied and released ...

it was about a response that garrythebutthole made - as an insult ... then denies he even started anything ...

damn - how many mirrors you have at your place? ... wall to wall so you can see every angle of yourself? ...

#crysx

Thanks god you don't post your "optimized" miner in other threads. Oh wait, you do.

yup ...

and rune wonders why people come here and apparently 'shit' and 'spam' this ( or dare i say 'his' ) thread ...

he does - then pretends he doesnt and claims innocence and screams victim to make himself look innocent ...

yup ... innocent indeed! ...

#crysx

zugsoft
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:58:50 AM

This is the keccak algo. Can be mined in nicehash/zpool.ca or coins directly.

some of the coins:

smartcash
maxcoin

gtx 1070:

ccminer 2.2.2 does around 650MHASH (ccminer -a keccak --benchmark)
ccminer alexei does aound 775MHASH (ccminer -a keccak --benchmark)
ccminer sp-mod #3 does around 900MHASH (ccminer -a keccak --benchmark)

The 1080ti is not yet tested, but I expect 1500-1600 or more.

You can become a donator and test on the 1080ti. (0.05 btc)
I donated 0.05btc
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:56:50 AM

Bitcore has been added to

http://pool.hashrefinery.com

0% fee, no registration, anonymous pool 7.5% of the worlds bitcore hashrate. Both btc and btx payouts supported.

example bat file

ccminer  -a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://bitcore.us.hashrefinery.com:3556  -u <type your btx adress here> -p c=BTX,%computername%

Other algos supported
yescrypt,neoscrypt,m7m,xevan,x17,scrypt,lyra2v2,tribus,nist5,x13,quark,qubit,skein,x11,x15

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:05:22 AM

#crysx

This is SPs thread, so you're basically fucking in his house in one of his beds and then you seem to forget you're in his house while talking about yours. People don't go to other peoples parties to tell them how awesome another party is that no one wants to go to.

I reside here, I know how cryptos work, I know you're trying to grab what Epsylon has because you compute the fees he's making off his pool. I also know that you are attempting to take money away from not one, but two developers (both SP and Epsylon), so it's apparent what I support.

It's weird you can't program your miner to work on any pool, not sure exactly why that is. Guess you just want people to use your pool after the miners usefulness runs out.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:48:38 AM

Get a room with a single bed ....    Grin Grin

#crysx

This is SPs thread, so you're basically fucking in his house in one of his beds and then you seem to forget you're in his house while talking about yours. People don't go to other peoples parties to tell them how awesome another party is that no one wants to go to.

I reside here, I know how cryptos work, I know you're trying to grab what Epsylon has because you compute the fees he's making off his pool. I also know that you are attempting to take money away from not one, but two developers (both SP and Epsylon), so it's apparent what I support.

It's weird you can't program your miner to work on any pool, not sure exactly why that is. Guess you just want people to use your pool after the miners usefulness runs out.

i was expecting you soon ...

and there it is - this train is ALWAYS on time Wink ...

wrong on all counts ... as per usual ...

that other profile must be one of your sockpuppets maybe? ... who knows - who cares ...

ill repeat what i said before - when rune STOPS advertising in other threads about his wares - so will i ... ie - so you can understand this is laymen terms - when rune STOPS shitting in other peoples threads to fill HIS pockets - ill stop advertising here ...

as for you residing here ... an imbecile like you is a coward in every respect ... you post history proves - even from the beginning and even as far back as your hacked profile - that you are  not only a troll - but an argumentative piece of garbage that has NO OTHER REASON but self benefit - and ONLY self benefit ... hence why you adore your god rune ... ive been around a LOT longer than you - produced much more than you - made and created and put together a team that has done produced and eventuated more than YOU would EVER be able to accomplish ... not to mention ive DEALT with rune and his greed for far too long ...

as for tpruvot - that man is a DEVELOPER ... a real developer that deserves what he gets ... and in fact - we mine on his pools also ... that how much support we have of tanguy ... the man is good - and not a greedy conniving liar like rune ... or you for that matter ... so in fact - we support tanguy in more ways than one ... especially with certain 'help' ( in an indirect way ) regarding the kernels that go into his fork of ccminer ... think about it for a second ...

as for you support - who gives a DAMN! about your support ... we are about to make and tie down deals bigger than your support could EVER muster ... and we are talking VERY large corporates here ... not little imbeciles like yourself ... but ill release that statement and post as news breaks after my meeting next week ...

and for CWIgm being locked to the CWI-Pool system ... ill have to repeat once again that our BETA is still quarantined to our pools - yet our pools are open to ALL miners and apps ... one more time for the dummies? ...

and on that point ... how many pools do you think we have? ... 1? 3? 7? ... the CWI-Pool system is a collection of pools - not just one ... the pools for CWIgm is just that - for CWIgm ... rune has blocked those pools from his spmod fork - is he going to guess the addresses and domain names of all the others? ... to block those as well? ... if so - which ones are they? ... Which domains are they? ... do you think we have ONE miner CWIgm also? ... or are we testing other systems / apps out there to make sure we are doing the right thing by miners themselves? ... FOR the miner - not FOR our pocket like rune does? ...

you are so blinded by sheer greed and hatred - that you cant see past your own nose ...

its quite obvious you have no concept of any of these things that you are talking about - nor understand what PROVIDING to the community is ... 'donation' does NOT equal 'payment' ... learn the difference and MAYBE we can consider you an intellect and not a troll ...

when you have the guts to bring a product to the table - then we can banter some more ... at least rune tries - no matter if copied or not ...

and dont bring epsylon / tanguy into this - he is far above your paygrade to even discuss ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 [1083] 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: