Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705945 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
M1CHA3LH

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:43:55 PM

When does MJPAY officialy come?
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:10:27 PM

As far as I know there has only been the one "coming soon" announcement just before the holidays. We'll all have to wait for more details to be announced Smiley

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
TheHornyCactus

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:42:28 PM

I would assume sometime around when its ready Tongue
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:17:40 AM

The last Picture of the plants was 5 weeks ago... 29th November https://twitter.com/CannabisCoins/status/538759926571466753

Now they should be in 'end statium of growing'...  indica plants should usually be ready for harvest very soon...maybe 2 weeks...

D9 and Devs can you say something about that or post new Pictures? Grin
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 12:58:02 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 03:32:49 AM by YESWECANN

Hey ToKeD! (jamesonotc/CCN Team)

What kind of loser are you to post with your main account and then try to delete it?

gotcha posting under "jamesonotc" here: http://imgur.com/YBrJyFe first post,

then deleted to hide your tracks and then reposted here as "ToKeD": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827998.msg10040580#msg10040580

For those who do not know,
this "ToKeD" user and many other schill accounts created to troll the CannabisCoin community threads and  are made by a competitor coin and Jameson Dellay who is brother and team member of the competitor coin.  We just want to be transparent that they are actively trolling our thread. Trolling and stalking D9 and the team to an extreme degree that it is now considered a threat.

Apologies to the CANN community that we must waste our time and yours on these competitor coins that have lengthy history of attacking other coins and turning against their own community and investors.  

Sadly, the crypto community as a whole gets poisoned and shuddered because of these types of actions and behaviors from "dev teams" that call themselves 'believers' of crypto.

~ CANN Dev Team

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 03:25:29 AM

TEMPORARY LOCK ON THREAD DUE TO REPOST ATTACKS
For now make sure you follow the official CannabisCoin twitter or facebook in the main post for latest.

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
CannabisCoinDev

Activity: 490

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 10:49:44 AM

Just in! CannabisCoin and ISG3D featured on the CoinTelegraph!

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113237/isg-now-accepts-cryptocurrency-for-3d-printers-and-related-services

ISG Now Accepts Cryptocurrency for 3D Printers and Related Services

Online 3D printing store ISG has announced it has started accepting Bitcoin and CannabisCoin as payment methods on its website, combining two disruptive technologies into one purchasing experience.

"We are already accepting Bitcoin and have been proud to collaborate with CannabisCoin on a line of 3D printed grinders," said CEO and founder Samuel Guillemette.

Again, thank you guys over there for the support!!

~D9

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:52:40 AM

No problem! We have received a lot of support from the crypto community this week, and we're making some changes, exciting times. The trafic on the website www.ISG3D.com is growing so we expect to sell more CANN grinders too.

By the way you can now watch the ISG 3D Printer run on LIVE streaming:

http://www.isg3d.com/storepage2502750.aspx

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:05:03 PM

Please give us more infos about MJPAY..
 Huh
Thanks!
keep up good work!

You can rent this space
pinchecobadre

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:25:10 PM

Hey ToKeD! (jamesonotc/CCN Team)

What kind of loser are you to post with your main account and then try to delete it?

gotcha posting under "jamesonotc" here: http://imgur.com/YBrJyFe first post,

then deleted to hide your tracks and then reposted here as "ToKeD": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827998.msg10040580#msg10040580

For those who do not know,
this "ToKeD" user and many other schill accounts created to troll the CannabisCoin community threads and  are made by a competitor coin and Jameson Dellay who is brother and team member of the competitor coin.  We just want to be transparent that they are actively trolling our thread. Trolling and stalking D9 and the team to an extreme degree that it is now considered a threat.

Apologies to the CANN community that we must waste our time and yours on these competitor coins that have lengthy history of attacking other coins and turning against their own community and investors.  

Sadly, the crypto community as a whole gets poisoned and shuddered because of these types of actions and behaviors from "dev teams" that call themselves 'believers' of crypto.

~ CANN Dev Team

WOW -- Just f u cking,  WOW.....unbelievable!

shogun0101

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:32:20 PM

Why when anyone posts legitimate questions it gets pushed down posts later? And why are we locking the threads when someone asks said questions. This coins tanking everyday due to lack of transparency. 
blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 05:16:39 PM

Why when anyone posts legitimate questions it gets pushed down posts later? And why are we locking the threads when someone asks said questions. This coins tanking everyday due to lack of transparency. 
Definitely it lacks transparency but the locking is pretty obvious. Jamesonotc is trying to hid his opinions against CANN by posting under a different account, and he used to be part of CCN so it comes off as an attack. That's not to say he didn't have valid questions, it just the way he's gone about it. People on all ends (CCN, CANN and Jamesonotc) need to just grow up a bit and not let your emotions take control of you.

The last Picture of the plants was 5 weeks ago... 29th November https://twitter.com/CannabisCoins/status/538759926571466753

Now they should be in 'end statium of growing'...  indica plants should usually be ready for harvest very soon...maybe 2 weeks...

Agreed.
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:02:12 PM

Definitely it lacks transparency but the locking is pretty obvious. Jamesonotc is trying to hid his opinions against CANN by posting under a different account, and he used to be part of CCN so it comes off as an attack. That's not to say he didn't have valid questions, it just the way he's gone about it. People on all ends (CCN, CANN and Jamesonotc) need to just grow up a bit and not let your emotions take control of you.

Now they should be in 'end statium of growing'...  indica plants should usually be ready for harvest very soon...maybe 2 weeks...

Agreed.

Actually, im avoiding being unfairly moderated so I can post legitimate postings without being attacked by the dev for his personal feelings. Unfortunately this requires me to post under ToKeD username that doesn't have "jameson" in it so you won't go cry fud instantly and actually read the post and maybe process the content. The post is none different then you're quote here seeking some transparency, look into the history of the post.

we're on the same team there.

best of luck

Well, I'd like to see your questions awnsered too.
I now understand D9 strategy as I spent really a long time on the IRC, twitter, facebook and bctalk. He just won't tell you or anyone but CANN team, it's as simple as that.

Not saying CANN is a scam, I wouldn't support it since 3 month if I thought so, just saying that D9 is focusing on the final thing (and yeah i'm quite bored to be forced to use the word "thing" and not "CANNlab", "colorado event" for example) and doesn't give a single fuck about investors.

The difference with me and some people here is that i'm patient. I also like the project obviously

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 06:22:39 PM

Reason is to avoid being unfairly moderated so I can post legitimate postings without being attacked by the dev for his personal feelings. Unfortunately this requires me to post under ToKeD username that doesn't have "jameson" in it so you won't go cry fud instantly and actually read and process the content and not place up a false wall. The post is none different then you're quote here seeking some transparency, look into the history of the post.
No I get it.

That's why I said it comes across as an attack. Reread my post, I'm not throwing you under the bus, I know we're asking the same thing.
The difference is you have a history with the CCN/CANN "incident" so posting from a different account comes up as a redflag, especially the fact that you were "caught". If you want transparency be transparent yourself. Move on from it and accept what happened while staying to your account. Hiding behind a different name to be taken seriously does the exact opposite of that and seems hypocritical to say the least.

I singled no one out in particular. I want transparency and accountability from any devs because I want to support crypto, I believe in it in the long run.
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:43:00 PM

I now understand D9 strategy as I spent really a long time on the IRC, twitter, facebook and bctalk. He just won't tell you or anyone but CANN team, it's as simple as that.

Not saying CANN is a scam, I wouldn't support it since 3 month if I thought so, just saying that D9 is focusing on the final thing (and yeah i'm quite bored to be forced to use the word "thing" and not "CANNlab", "colorado event" for example) and doesn't give a single fuck about investors.

The difference with me and some people here is that i'm patient. I also like the project obviously

The problem is the Dev is telling and uninformative which results in confused community members seeking transparency.

individuals were told of a CANNDY facility in Pheonix, harvest should be nearing but again the facility is not 100% CANN. We were told of some off grid 100% can facility in north phoenix... They were told MMJ Pay is coming..we were told new CANNDY strains being bred.. we were told of something big to happen during the holiday season...we have been told there is a new grower but no future duties or roles he will play...

But I say, what is it? That's all...

If I am moderated for asking, why not question the motive...would it do no good to have others asking the same questions which we see now happening given so much time and no information...?

There is obviously a lack of transparency in this coin, which resulted in myself discovering a pre-mine within the source code. I identified the wallets with the help of CryptoID Block Explorer's rich list and diagraemed it for the rest of the communities information to understand the coin's history. This results in me being banned from the community and not allowed to speak. The dev took offense to my information posted and has taken it personally since. It's technical and non personal issues I am bringing to the table here..

I would like to openly participate in this discussion as a community member without being singly targeted because of personal feelings by the dev. I wish to join you and everyone in this discussion which is why I resort to creating an alternative account. In doing so I was able to avoid being singled out by the dev and have my voice expressed here. I encourage you to read the postings thoroughly and see they're not to troll, but to participate in the conversation and this coins community development. I am happy you're here to join me and question my motives, at least we can talk about it openly.. instead of being moderating and not even allowing us to reach some sort of resolution. Because I think, thats what this is all about, finding some common ground in the same community.

I'll check every single message you posted on this forum, you and your other account because I'd like to make my own opinion of you, I was not really here during the CCN/CANN drama and I don't really care about it.
The only thing I saw here is that I have nothing negative to say about your whole message.

Especially this :
The problem is the Dev is telling and uninformative which results in confused community members seeking transparency.

I know D9 strategy is to tell nothing revelant, I just can't figure out why. Even if I like the project, I don't think it's good for the coin. But D9 probably has his reasons, that's what i'm telling to myself.

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

esotericizm

Activity: 750

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:51:10 PM

individuals were told of a CANNDY facility in Pheonix, harvest should be nearing but again the facility is not 100% CANN. We were told of some off grid 100% can facility in north phoenix... They were told MMJ Pay is coming..we were told new CANNDY strains being bred.. we were told of something big to happen during the holiday season...we have been told there is a new grower but no future duties or roles he will play...

But I say, what is it? That's all...

If I am moderated for asking, why not question the motive...would it do no good to have others asking the same questions which we see now happening given so much time and no information...?

I would like to openly participate in this discussion as a community member without being singly targeted as personal feelings by the dev. I wish to join you and everyone in this discussion which is why I resort to creating an alternative account. In doing so I was able to avoid being singly targeted by the dev and have my voice expressed here. I encourage you to read the postings thoroughly and see they're not to troll, but to participate in the conversation and this coins community development. I am happy you're here to join me and question my motives, at least we can talk about it openly.. instead of being moderating and not even allowing us to reach some sort of resolution. Because I think, thats what this is all about, finding some common ground in the same community.

The problem with this is that you are a proven hypocrite. I feel that you have far more of a personal issue with D9 than he has with you. The man is trying to get on with his business but everywhere he turns you seem to be there waiting for him and attacking him. You openly posted his details a few pages back (which he has never particularly tried to hide) and have contributed nothing to this community except fear, uncertainty and doubt.

I suggest you and your brother (the lead dev for CCN if anyone wasn't aware) get together and come up with a better strategy because attacking this community is not going to help CCN get to where it wants to be and has probably directly contributed to a loss of CCN investors. You said earlier in a post that you hold neither CANN nor CCN so there really is no incentive for you to be here other than your own personal motives, whatever they may be.

What happened to all the posts in the CCN forum about the shady stuff that went down over at the nwgt community? Why did you not go on the same sort of campaign for justice that we have seen you lay on CANN? You appear to choose your words wisely but your actions speak way louder.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:04:00 PM

you'll never get ahead that way

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=176125;sa=showPosts

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:10:56 PM

You can also have a unedited conversation about cann in the forum.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
0bert

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:12:53 PM

Weird things here... right time for a lil memory about my first disappointment with CCN which made me think twice.

I remember when i discovered the canna store announcement and CCN deleted my simple question about their canna store in their own ANN.
Question was about their data here ... and i am not surprised, nothing changed, just some placeholder with funny data...  Roll Eyes Wink

That gave me a bad feel, no transparency and censored... so i waited for the next pump and proudly dumped all my CCN, now weeks ago, with some profit and bought some CANN of course!  Grin
Now i don't care about CCN anymore... but best luck to them!  Wink

My 2 buds... Smiley

Activity: 750

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:22:04 PM

Deleting and editing my own posts as it contributes nothing. Smiley

Cheers

Edit[2] - Would just like to add that its far too late to claim you are not affiliated with CCN and the majority of the community will see straight through that bullshit.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: