Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705923 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:26:07 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 08:18:44 PM by YESWECANN

Jameson, quit toking too much bad shit over at CCN.  Get yourself some professional help.
You've already created your own antiCANN threads on BCT.  Stay out of this thread!

Making direct threats to the CANN team personally via PM's from IRC, facebook, twitter, etc etc while trolling around on behalf of CCN Devs is unacceptable and very concerning.  You have no place here in this community.

As you can see from CANN history and future that we HAVE and CURRENTLY take care of real patients and do not claim to be a team of supporters with no real patient support.  There are some unanswered questions and the reason is to stay clear of 'under' or 'over' promising.
We have delivered on promises that other teams have not succeeded in.  We will continue with our movement regardless and will continue to work for the CannabisCoin community.

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:14:38 PM

There are some unanswered questions and the reason is stay clear of 'under' or 'over' promising.
We have delivered on promises that other teams have not succeded in.

I totally agree with you

But a short Statement about the plants would be nice and I think this is a very legit question...

The last Picture of the plants was 5 weeks ago... 29th November https://twitter.com/CannabisCoins/status/538759926571466753

Now they should be in 'end statium of growing'...  indica plants should usually be ready for harvest very soon...maybe 2 weeks...

D9 and Devs can you say something about that or post new Pictures? Grin
altnews

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:23:24 PM

Quote from: Virtuoso

I totally agree with you

But a short Statement about the plants would be nice and I think this is a very legit question...

+1, it's kinda scary to support coin with falling to hell BTC if there's no info about progress
dat globus of Arisona sucks btw
blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:31:50 PM

Jameson, quit toking too much bad shit over at CCN.  Get yourself some professional help.
You've already created your own antiCANN threads on BCT.  Stay out of this thread!

Making direct threats to the CANN team personally via PM's from IRC, facebook, twitter, etc etc while trolling around on behalf of CCN Devs is unacceptable and very concerning.  You have no place here in this community.

As you can see from CANN history and future that we HAVE and CURRENTLY take care of real patients and do not claim to be a team of supporters with no real patient support.  There are some unanswered questions and the reason is to stay clear of 'under' or 'over' promising.
We have delivered on promises that other teams have not succeeded in.  We will continue with our movement regardless and will continue to work for the CannabisCoin community.

This all may be true but regardless this is exactly the stuff I'm talking about from both parties:

Keep that stuff out of here, it looks bad on you and the coin as a whole. I know this isn't an extreme example but it's an example nonetheless.
Cannabis is still a touchy subject in the United States and any sort of attacking or insulting doesn't help anyone succeed in convincing the public.
A good amount of people still see tokers as a group of immature children, don't prove their point.

If someone is truly trolling, which Jamesonotc isn't currently doing, ignore them. If they are asking valid questions while trolling simply address their question straightforwardly and ignore any of the trolling part.

All questions should be answered really. People are trusting you guys to take this coin into the real world, people stand to gain or lose a lot of money it's only natural for unpopular questions to arise.

There are some unanswered questions and the reason is stay clear of 'under' or 'over' promising.
We have delivered on promises that other teams have not succeded in.
I totally agree with you

Exactly.
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:33:22 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 09:04:57 PM by YESWECANN

Hello,

CANN Cultiv Team plants have been in flower stage and will be tested for quality after final flush and harvest,  this is first test batch in a new environment and we are still waiting for mother nature to do her part.

Heisenberg, Deltanine, and others have been meeting almost daily and designing grow ops for CANN purposes including work on the future CANN lab.

These feats are astronomical for many, and we are realistically progressing.

This YESWECANN account is used by two to three people at given times.  It includes DeltaNine, ChinoGreen, and Me, "Heather".  Why?  Because we all have things we each do and share the same workstation that pertains to the CANN forum and its not easy being at five places at once without a messenger.  To those who do not have the patience to let real people do the work that many are not, we appreciate the support but cannot help you other than provide support and collaboration on other new developements.

Virtuoso
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:43:40 PM

Thanks Grin , but what means :
we are still waiting for mother nature to do her part.

Is it only a Phrase without meaning?

Or does it mean , that the buds are not ready?
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:54:05 PM

Thanks Grin , but what means :
we are still waiting for mother nature to do her part.

Is it only a Phrase without meaning?

Or does it mean , that the buds are not ready?
Plants are budding naturally and the team are monitoring the trichomes

Virtuoso
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:02:56 PM

Thanks for the info...  Smiley
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 09:10:43 PM

Sure thing Virt!  DeltaNine is almost always out on the "field" or in some hotel out of state because most of you know that thats what his normal thing is.  Work.

altnews

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:11:46 PM

Sure thing Virt!  DeltaNine is almost always out on the "field" or in some hotel out of state because most of you know that thats what his normal thing is.  Work.

thanks!
InfiniteRadio

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:43:34 PM

Hello,

CANN Cultiv Team plants have been in flower stage and will be tested for quality after final flush and harvest,  this is first test batch in a new environment and we are still waiting for mother nature to do her part.

Heisenberg, Deltanine, and others have been meeting almost daily and designing grow ops for CANN purposes including work on the future CANN lab.

These feats are astronomical for many, and we are realistically progressing.

This YESWECANN account is used by two to three people at given times.  It includes DeltaNine, ChinoGreen, and Me, "Heather".  Why?  Because we all have things we each do and share the same workstation that pertains to the CANN forum and its not easy being at five places at once without a messenger.  To those who do not have the patience to let real people do the work that many are not, we appreciate the support but cannot help you other than provide support and collaboration on other new developements.

I'm a very good quality tester if needed. Just putting it out there.
B4zz4

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:37:07 AM

@Everyone:

This thread is about CannabisCoin (CANN) so it is natural for posters to be focused narrowly on the coin.

As undefined and unregulated products crypto "currencies" (for want of a better term) have attracted all manner of dishonest types intent on ripping off a naive and greedy community of desperate individuals and groups gambling in the hopes of striking it rich with magical money.

In an effort to defend their gambled stakes some seek constant assurances that they have made a correct decision by demanding frequent doses of soothing words and placating pictures. This is understandable but sadly pointless. If someone is ripping you off they will likely tell you everything you want to hear while picking your pockets. That is simply life in the unregulated environment crypto types claim they seek. In this largely lawless realm it is basically a case of get used to it or get out. It is really that simple.

So what makes CANN worth buying and holding?

Apart from the obvious benefits for medical marijuana (mmj) users being able to mine tokens to purchase their required medication a lot of people want a reason to buy, hold and trade CANN. So how do you know CANN is about the safest bet in crypto?

I think the most comforting information comes not from "dev, answer me! answer me!" but from seeing what is happening in the U.S. regarding mmj and recognizing that DeltaNine (∆9) is pouring so much real money into his enterprise that a nickel and dime crypto scam is simply not worth his time and effort.

As an example, read this passage from this High Times article:

As real as it may be, applicants interested in getting involved with medical marijuana in Illinois were forced to cough up a substantial chunk of change for a chance to get involved: a $25,000 non-refundable application fee, which turns into first-year fee of $200,000 for all approved cultivation licenses, followed by a $100,000 annual fee for every year thereafter. In addition, licensees must also provide proof of financial responsibility with a $2 million surety bond.

Do the same conditions apply in Arizona and Colorado? I have no idea but I can say with certainty that setting up grows, complete with semi or complete off-grid power costs real money and not the trifling sums made available by a 1% premine of a cheap crypto coin.

∆9 has always been right up front about the fact CANN and the Yes We CANN movement is all about getting quality meds to mmj patients at a reasonable price. That is where there is a difference in perspective between the movement and those who call themselves "investors". For the gambler trying to make money from ∆9's efforts and investments CANN is the product and purpose of the exercise while for ∆9 CANN is just one facet of a coordinated effort to deliver CANNdy (mmj) to patients.

Will CANN rise toward parity price?

In my opinion, yes it will - but not for quite some time.

At the time of writing CANN is quite literally "two-a-penny" (BTC0.00001060), just enough to keep miners interested and the blockchain moving. As crops are grown, harvested and distributed, more CANNdy donated, more dispensaries involved and importantly, more laws relaxed, CANN will inevitably gain popularity and the price will rise.

Will it make crypto speculators rich? Perhaps, eventually but it is not likely to be this week or this month and very likely not this year. That is something that will prove a great challenge for those used to the one-week to one-month total lifespan of the pump and dump coins which have so plagued the crypto scene in recent months.

For your personal peace and tranquility I urge anyone thinking of putting money into CANN with a view to profit taking to only purchase to a value you are content to lock up potentially for years. This is not a pump and dump venture but a movement to support mmj patients.

For those who do or have put money into CANN I urge you not to be a "chick investor" and by that I mean one constantly seeking to be fed soothing words or images:

It isn't a good look and leads only to stress all around.

The opinions expressed above are my own. The are not meant to represent DeltaNine, the dev team, CANN, CannabisCoin, CANNdy or the medical marijuana movement, with whom I hold no office, position or relationship beyond that of supporter.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 02:17:31 AM

Jamesonotc has been banned by bct and now using his other schill accounts to auto repost and flood the thread.

Apologies to the community, but this is a direct attack.

YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 02:37:30 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 12:35:30 PM by YESWECANN

TEMPORARY LOCK ON THREAD DUE TO REPOST ATTACKS
For now make sure you follow the official CannabisCoin twitter or facebook in the main post for latest.

If you need something posted here on the thread
during the lock, please PM!

CannabisCoinDev

Activity: 490

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:32:12 PM

Was in IRC:

<DeltaNineDev> Good Morning fellas!
<Guest82599> Morning D9. Any updates to speak of?
<DeltaNineDev> micrule yes try CBD they will not get psychoactive effects (high)
<soundslave> hehe Smiley
<soundslave> good morning mr. dev
<soundslave> i like popeye
<soundslave> both thc and cbd high.
<DeltaNineDev> If not heated or smoked
<DeltaNineDev> no high
<soundslave> i need high, otherwise iam too hyper
<soundslave> or *stone
<DeltaNineDev> for updates I would like to say keep an eye on twitter or here in irc
<soundslave> (sorry, now i see this was an answer to conversation before)
<DeltaNineDev> you will also get an alert when I post in the forum
<soundslave> great work btw, wishing you success! + always observing Smiley
<Guest82599> D9: Ok that's fair. Are you planning on waiting for other growers/dispensaries to come onboard before you honor CANN so there will be more supply to bring the price to parity? Or are you planning on honoring CANN when your plants are ready to go?
<DeltaNineDev> I get asked for updates every single minute so it gets kinda old to be honest, you should know by now I don't sit around
* JonesDD (~chatzilla@ip4da9d0b3.direct-adsl.nl) has joined
<Guest82599> Sorry Smiley
<DeltaNineDev> don't be
<soundslave> I can see that indeed.
<DeltaNineDev> we have other growers and they are ready
* D-ArchiveR has quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
<DeltaNineDev> we have been going over plans/buildouts/drawings/land
<Guest82599> So is the plan to launch whenever your harvest is ready in combination with your allies? Will there be enough supply to honor 100 million CANN?
* D-ArchiveR (~YO@115-64-230-105.static.tpgi.com.au) has joined
* huntaylor has quit (Quit: Leaving)
<DeltaNineDev> there is no requirement to fulfill 100%  We are at the start of the movement
<DeltaNineDev> it will not happen overnight
<Guest82599> So the goal is to get enough momentum to attract others to the table.
<esotericizm> Just a question but why do you guys feel that there needs that D9 needs the entire market supply of CANN on the first day
<esotericizm> most investors wont be using their CANN as MMJ patients
<Guest82599> Eso: My concern is that if the price is too low, then other places won't come onboard. But perhaps D9 is right that momentum will pick up.
<DeltaNineDev> Correct.  Regardless of outcomes with crypto, btc hacks, and fallout, we will continue doing what we do
<DeltaNineDev> and we will only accept CANN
<Guest82599> It seems as though if you follow through despite the price, your intentions will be genuine about wanting to help the patients.
<Guest82599> I'm not sure if everyone else will be so genuine, but perhaps that will be the case.
<Guest82599> Let's hope so Smiley
<DeltaNineDev> thats the bigger payoff. Wink
<DeltaNineDev> If they like my driving, they should enjoy the ride.  If they don't like how the team is driving, they may pass freely.
<DeltaNineDev> just do not ride our butts.
<DeltaNineDev> Wink
<Guest82599> I am too paranoid to drive on this stuff... Tongue
<DeltaNineDev> then you need to maybe medicate on good indica and chill with us.
<Guest82599> o.O
<Guest82599> will do... thx for the feedback on CANN
<DeltaNineDev> all crypto has risks and rewards.  Most will not have 'rewards' but CANN will regardless
<DeltaNineDev> if you supported in anyway, you will be rewarded!
<DeltaNineDev> Thank ESO for helping CANN take leaps and including Peter for how busy these guys are.  Everyone has been completely supportive.  The local team here are debt to many talented people in crypto
* KBomba_ (~KBomba@unaffiliated/kbomba) has joined
* arrakian (~arrakian@gateway/tor-sasl/arrakian) has joined
* KBomba has quit (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)
<DeltaNineDev> we've started this movement as patients and advocates.  It is only because the smiles that everyone has seen from real live patients, veterans, grandmother, children, and others enjoyed seeing a movement that create change
* KBomba_ is now known as KBomba
<DeltaNineDev> how much time do each of you have in this life and how much of it has been for the good
<DeltaNineDev> that is something we follow here.  Without leaving something for others or creating something that touches current and future lives would not worth living.
<DeltaNineDev> would not be worth living.
<DeltaNineDev> We don't do it to be forgotten.
<DeltaNineDev> Personal gains cannot be taken to the grave.
<DeltaNineDev> that is where the team and I stand.
<B4zz4> I am sure most readers understand and truly appreciate your position
<B4zz4> You and the team are what makes CANN unique among cryptos
<DeltaNineDev> thank you very much
<B4zz4> As always man, the thanks belong to you Wink
<DeltaNineDev> whether you have help directly or indirectly, let be known that the patients that suffer from a multitude of health issues see in this movement a glimpse of real hope
<DeltaNineDev> We are just the beginning. In the beginning there is always light.  Just ride with us.
<DeltaNineDev> It is now 6:30am here and I have a big day today. Talk soon!
<B4zz4> Have a great day Smiley
<DeltaNineDev> You as well.  Make sure to say hi to a stranger today! lol and smile
<B4zz4> Smiley

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
CannabisCoinDev

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 08:27:54 PM

Seed nodes were migrated today and are back online.

~D9

CannabisCoinDev

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 11:12:45 AM

We've added AikaPool.com to the list of pools for CannabisCoin.

http://aikapool.com
http://aikapool.com/cann

~D9

CannabisCoinDev

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 04:52:29 AM

Hello,

I will remain in Southern California farming area until the weekend.  I Have met with master cultivators in the area and going over processes and gaining more knowledge to apply towards future grows.

It was my birthday recently so I want to say thanks to those who gave wishes.  ChinoGreen was just @ CES 2015 convention in Las Vegas and we will be going over some marketing strategies and

planning 'clinical' trials of upcoming batch..

The team is prepping for further movement and acceptance.  Looking forward to more!

~Deltanine
YES WE CANN

YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 07:23:20 PM

Hey guys,

I've enabled merged X11 mining on Suprnova with CannabisCoin & Unitus X11 on

https://uni.suprnova.cc

https://cann.suprnova.cc

Please notice, that your Suprnova SSO will not work - its a separate DB, please register again if you cannot login.

You can point your hashes to one pool and you'll be mining both coins and be getting payouts for both. I've done it as easy as possible, you literally have two MPOS pools you're mining in at the same with with only one account and stratum.

Its currently free without any fees as its still (a bit) in beta.

Msg me directly, via Twitter or Mail if you have any kind of problems.

Thanks & happy mining !

YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 07:24:08 PM

TEMPORARY LOCK ON THREAD DUE TO REPOST ATTACKS
For now make sure you follow the official CannabisCoin twitter or facebook in the main post for latest.

If you need something posted here on the thread
during the lock, please PM!

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: