Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705945 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
nin7672

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:34:37 PM

I'm still holding my quarter mil bought @ less than 2000 sat.  You should be holding too.  If you can't find value at these prices I don't know what to tell you.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:36:54 PM

From twitter

ohmightcryptosensie

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:43:06 PM

From twitter

BUY PEOPLE BUY!! SUPPORT CANN! CAUSE WE CAN!!
VLR

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:45:02 PM

We CANN , anyway !
sn@tch

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:45:26 PM

just one question..
where is DEV???

Why does it matter?

I'm not sure if you read what I wrote. It's not about your chart and money. If you look past money & chart you will see what this coin is about. Dev has been saying this since the begining yet people keep talking trash every time market dump or pump. It's not in dev's hand what whales do. He is working for a good cause and we all should support him.

If CANN = $1 in future..he'll still be losing money because he has invested millions in this project.

Sorry but who cares?? 99% wanna make good Money! I see now many Coins comes and go! For my part i see a smart concept on this Coin with advertisement and funky People! Im shure the Dev Team got their benefits, Robin Hood is death! But this is one of the Coins i see potential, cause they create a coin for one Product: Weed, and there is many Weeders out there...so for me its its a smart idea and the Dev`s see a good gap...and not about beeing good
balladofjpeg

Activity: 306
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:57:46 PM

Sorry but who cares?? 99% wanna make good Money! I see now many Coins comes and go! For my part i see a smart concept on this Coin with advertisement and funky People! Im shure the Dev Team got their benefits, Robin Hood is death! But this is one of the Coins i see potential, cause they create a coin for one Product: Weed, and there is many Weeders out there...so for me its its a smart idea and the Dev`s see a good gap...and not about beeing good

sure..
and what about..

Backed by real Marijuana
1 CannabisCoin (CANN) = 1 Gram of "Canndy" Marijuana
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:59:43 PM

in 2-3 hours the devs should be online, i bet everything will be clear then + Videos and Fotos + Media attention.

The price will bounce so hard back to over 15k in a few hours.

That's not going to happen. No matter what you say about Strato, he was right. CANN was played in a big manipulative way. What's worse is that it was perfectly legit. No one forced anyone to buy in at 8K plus. When the whales signaled the dump, the little fishes dumped their coins at a loss due to fear.

So typical. Yet the new crypto enthusiasts keep coming and losing money. It's vicious cycle that will keep repeating. The experienced traders can see it happening and they were in here telling everyone what was happening. Not many people listened. I did, I made 8 BTC yesterday and still have a nice size bag of CANN, that I will watch. It will grow but it will NOT see 15K today. The whales wont let that happen..yet.

I hope the team CANN make the coin into what it was intended to be. Just remember the whales are watching and will be there to swallow you whole if you let them.

Thanks WarrEagle Smiley

I honestly chimed in on this one because I loosely follow the ANN threads, and saw what looked like a lot of new traders (little to no activity on BCT thread) having delusions of grandeur. It was a slaughter just waiting to happen.

I traded the coin actively alongside CoinRocket who participates more on Twitter and on the Cartel IRC, and together our position was roughly 40 BTC when it was trading near 15,000.

We tested the resistance levels at that time, and low and behold when we threw some deep Sell Walls of 20ish BTC up another rogue trader threw up 2 as well (ours being 20-25 roughly and two additional sell positions appeared at 23btc and 35btc respectively).

So at this point we at least knew there were some other mid to large holders out there waiting for this news event and itching to sell.  

This was at roughly 3AM EST prior to the webcast event.

We did some loose trading and churning before the event, eventually fully exiting our holdings between 14500 and 11800, not a perfect exit, but roughly 17 BTC total profit combined. (8 was mine).

Not a perfect exit but profitable considering we only started consolidating about a week ago. Mined and Frequency Trades.

So even before we had fully liquidated, I simply decided to give a word of warning to the folks on the board.  That promotion doesn't matter. A small handful of traders control the mass bulk of coins in circulation, and simply beware... I believe I said Trust No One... Which is good advice.

I even went so far as to provide, against CoinRockets advice, the GOD document, which really isn't that important (being its years old and publicly posted), but it's eye opening nonetheless to anyone new to trading Cryptos.

The truth is CANN stands very very little chance at ANY sort of long term success.

Altcoins are a dime a dozen. They exist not for their advertised purpose (most times) but to extract BTC from other investors. Alts are just a vehicle for trading up and down within the Bitcoin protocol. All Alts like it or not are just flavors of Bitcoin. They are all divisible by 100,000,000. They all follow either POW or POS or a hybrid. They all halve, it's the same protocol.

Bitcoin has yet to reach even the smallest fraction of mass adoption. Until then no Alt will really "succeed" except for rare exceptions.

Long term it is my opinion, which anyone here is certainly free to disagree with, that CANN price will never be stable. It's failure will be pegged to the simple fact that at $0.02 per CANN there will be only so much Pot that dispensaries will take a loss on, or growers for that matter. It is naive to think that the value of a currency will follow the value of what something is being traded for a unit of said currency.

If CANN doesn't reach $5 per coin (which I'm sorry but dream on), growers/dispensaries will not be able to continue to "support" a costly pot welfare program. They will pull. It's just a matter of time.

Anyone who actually thinks that if they own 10,000 CANN they will be able to obtain 22 POUNDS of pot is delusional. Yes that is CORRECT math. 100,000 CANN would buy a 1/4 TON. Not happening.

Anyways it's besides the point. I appreciate you standing up for us. I honestly gave the warning well before the crash.

If you really want the calls follow Rocket on Twitter at @CoinRocket  We operate a mining farm together,  I pretty much shadow his buys 90% of the time and make out well.

Cheers!

Strato
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:03:25 PM

just one question..
where is DEV???

Why does it matter?

I'm not sure if you read what I wrote. It's not about your chart and money. If you look past money & chart you will see what this coin is about. Dev has been saying this since the begining yet people keep talking trash every time market dump or pump. It's not in dev's hand what whales do. He is working for a good cause and we all should support him.

If CANN = $1 in future..he'll still be losing money because he has invested millions in this project.

I'm not sure you realize how much money, resources is required to grow tons of weed in a warehouse.

CANN team hasn't received any benefits from it yet! Pumpers and day traders are the only one taking benefits from it at this point. Dev is giving pretty much free weed unless CANN = $8..even after that it will require some time before his investment money is back in his pocket.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sn@tch

Activity: 725

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:04:55 PM

sure..
and what about..

Backed by real Marijuana
1 CannabisCoin (CANN) = 1 Gram of "Canndy" Marijuana

com`on, they already make their money...dont be foolish, u realy think their just good peoples?
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:05:25 PM

in 2-3 hours the devs should be online, i bet everything will be clear then + Videos and Fotos + Media attention.

That's not going to happen. No matter what you say about Strato, he was right. CANN was played in a big manipulative way. What's worse is that it was perfectly legit. No one forced anyone to buy in at 8K plus. When the whales signaled the dump, the little fishes dumped their coins at a loss due to fear.

So typical. Yet the new crypto enthusiasts keep coming and losing money. It's vicious cycle that will keep repeating. The experienced traders can see it happening and they were in here telling everyone what was happening. Not many people listened. I did, I made 8 BTC yesterday and still have a nice size bag of CANN, that I will watch. It will grow but it will NOT see 15K today. The whales wont let that happen..yet.

I hope the team CANN make the coin into what it was intended to be. Just remember the whales are watching and will be there to swallow you whole if you let them.

Thanks WarrEagle Smiley

I honestly chimed in on this one because I loosely follow the ANN threads, and saw what looked like a lot of new traders (little to no activity on BCT thread) having delusions of grandeur. It was a slaughter just waiting to happen.

I traded the coin actively alongside CoinRocket who participates more on Twitter and on the Cartel IRC, and together our position was roughly 40 BTC when it was trading near 15,000.

We tested the resistance levels at that time, and low and behold when we threw some deep Sell Walls of 20ish BTC up another rogue trader threw up 2 as well (ours being 20-25 roughly and two additional sell positions appeared at 23btc and 35btc respectively).

So at this point we at least knew there were some other mid to large holders out there waiting for this news event and itching to sell.  

We did some loose trading and churning before the event, eventually fully exiting our holdings between 14500 and 11800, not a perfect exit, but roughly 17 BTC total profit combined. (8 was mine).

Not a perfect exit but profitable considering we only started consolidating about a week ago. Mined and Frequency Trades.

So even before we had fully liquidated, I simply decided to give a word of warning to the folks on the board.  That promotion doesn't matter. A small handful of traders control the mass bulk of coins in circulation, and simply beware... I believe I said Trust No One... Which is good advice.

I even went so far as to provide, against CoinRockets advice, the GOD document, which really isn't that important (being its years old and publicly posted), but it's eye opening nonetheless to anyone new to trading Cryptos.

The truth is CANN stands very very little chance at ANY sort of long term success.

Altcoins are a dime a dozen. They exist not for their advertised purpose (most times) but to extract BTC from other investors. Alts are just a vehicle for trading up and down within the Bitcoin protocol. All Alts like it or not are just flavors of Bitcoin. They are all divisible by 100,000,000. They all follow either POW or POS or a hybrid. They all halve, it's the same protocol.

Bitcoin has yet to reach even the smallest fraction of mass adoption. Until then no Alt will really "succeed" except for rare exceptions.

Long term it is my opinion, which anyone here is certainly free to disagree with, that CANN price will never be stable. It's failure will be pegged to the simple fact that at $0.02 per CANN there will be only so much Pot that dispensaries will take a loss on, or growers for that matter. It is naive to think that the value of a currency will follow the value of what something is being traded for a unit of said currency.

If CANN doesn't reach $5 per coin (which I'm sorry but dream on), growers/dispensaries will not be able to continue to "support" a costly pot welfare program. They will pull. It's just a matter of time.

Anyone who actually thinks that if they own 10,000 CANN they will be able to obtain 22 POUNDS of pot is delusional. Yes that is CORRECT math. 100,000 CANN would buy a 1/4 TON. Not happening.

Anyways it's besides the point. I appreciate you standing up for us. I honestly gave the warning well before the crash.

If you really want the calls follow Rocket on Twitter at @CoinRocket  We operate a mining farm together,  I pretty much shadow his buys 90% of the time and make out well.

Cheers!

Strato

Dude thanks for your honest post. Usually the bigger players keep quiet.
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 04:06:47 PM

Thanks WarrEagle Smiley

Cheers!

Strato

From twitter
 Stratobitz @stratobitz  ·  20 okt.
Someone is seriously trying to hold down $CANN price and buy up. This means hold folks gonna spike big. #cannabiscoin

spike big in the wrong direction man!

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:18:37 PM

Did dev say who contaced him?  I would think High Times would be all over this.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:21:11 PM

@Stratoblitz

I appreciate the honest and looked over your past postings and you did warn everyone, wish I'd heeded it sooner.

I will chime though I disagree that no alt can ever hope to become long-term successful. The problem is we are stuck in the shitcoin paradigm where, like you said, a small core of elite traders control everything and most alts exist just to pump and dump for BTC. CANN is one of the few ones with a real-world business plan and money backing it's concept, not just the acts of a "hard working" dev in a basement and a small forum community. What any cryptocurrency needs, and that includes Bitcoin, to survive is outside investment from non-crypto enthusiasts.

You mentioned your team had 40 BTC to play around with? Imagine if someone came in with 400 BTC to play with. Most of the so-called whales in the alt scene would be crushed by even the smallest of venture capitalists.

Now will I declare CANN is going to go to parity? No. And if it does it may be awhile. But when you consider alot of OTC marijuana stocks routinely reach market caps of 50-100 million or more, there is no good reason it can't itself. At the  very least getting to a dollar first would be a monumental event that would give the currency some credibility, if the dev has to reprice it as 3 grams per 1 CANN then maybe that is what needs to be done, but I do not think there is absolutely no way it can ever hope to be a profitable business venture.

As long as the market is just made up of IRC nerds, then yes the coin will pump and dump to oblivion. But if it can draw in thousands of new investors, it stands a good chance.
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:23:04 PM

From twitter
 Stratobitz @stratobitz  ·  20 okt.
Someone is seriously trying to hold down $CANN price and buy up. This means hold folks gonna spike big. #cannabiscoin

spike big in the wrong direction man!
[/quote]

Respectfully read the time stamp... I also if memory recalls that was a retweet.

Honestly, both CR and I thought CANN would see 20k. But when event time was about to happen and we were already trending down on depth (not price) it was obvious 15-16 was the peak.

We started liquidating, and I placed the warning a full 30 min before the big dump.

That tweet, was posted hours, yes HOURS before the event.  We both thought---- and wanted--- it to go higher. We were holding at that point.

Done giving advice here.  Appreciate those of you who've reached out via PM and on the board. But this is fruitless Smiley

To those who don't like my posts, keep reading your charts, keep waiting for the Dev to say something, and us whales will have you and your BTC for breakfast. Unless you are holding 30-40 BTC on both sides, that means 40 BTC in Bitcoin and 40 BTC worth of CANN, you are at the mercy of those who do. And here's one last truth... We don't show up on charts. Our coins are kept off the order books and flashed in over API faster than you can take a hit.

For those who listened... Your welcome Wink

Later folks, keep the faith.

Strato
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:25:59 PM

http://p2pool.crunchpool.com:28741/static/

people get in here and mine with me... i'm the only miner on this pool

You are wasting your time mining solo on a pool. Try cann.suprnova.cc That is where my rig is still pointing.

DELETED
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:28:31 PM

@Stratoblitz

I appreciate the honest and looked over your past postings and you did warn everyone, wish I'd heeded it sooner.

I will chime though I disagree that no alt can ever hope to become long-term successful. The problem is we are stuck in the shitcoin paradigm where, like you said, a small core of elite traders control everything and most alts exist just to pump and dump for BTC. CANN is one of the few ones with a real-world business plan and money backing it's concept, not just the acts of a "hard working" dev in a basement and a small forum community. What any cryptocurrency needs, and that includes Bitcoin, to survive is outside investment from non-crypto enthusiasts.

You mentioned your team had 40 BTC to play around with? Imagine if someone came in with 400 BTC to play with. Most of the so-called whales in the alt scene would be crushed by even the smallest of venture capitalists.

Now will I declare CANN is going to go to parity? No. And if it does it may be awhile. But when you consider alot of OTC marijuana stocks routinely reach market caps of 50-100 million or more, there is no good reason it can't itself. At the  very least getting to a dollar first would be a monumental event that would give the currency some credibility, if the dev has to reprice it as 3 grams per 1 CANN then maybe that is what needs to be done, but I do not think there is absolutely no way it can ever hope to be a profitable business venture.

As long as the market is just made up of IRC nerds, then yes the coin will pump and dump to oblivion. But if it can draw in thousands of new investors, it stands a good chance.

Solid sorry if I didn't articulate myself right. I just meant, or said that successful Alts are rare compared to the number released.

And agreed, we have more than 40 in holdings, by far, but it's diversified. Never put all your coins in one place. And yes, there are whales much much bigger than us.

I certainly wish the coin luck. It's the Wild West out there Wink

Strato
VLR

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:41:14 PM

Say hello To Strato........

http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/thumbs/preview/103/1037163__untitled-wallpaper_p.jpg

wish you good luck too.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:44:27 PM

@Stratoblitz

Solid sorry if I didn't articulate myself right. I just meant, or said that successful Alts are rare compared to the number released.

And agreed, we have more than 40 in holdings, by far, but it's diversified. Never put all your coins in one place. And yes, there are whales much much bigger than us.

I certainly wish the coin luck. It's the Wild West out there Wink

Strato

If coin has value it'll survive overtime no matter what. P&D is part of the game.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
allihies

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:49:04 PM

the more you buy
the more the price goes up
the more people is willing to sell
the more the price goes down

it's like to try to empty the sea with a bucket
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:58:18 PM

the more you buy
the more the price goes up
the more people is willing to sell
the more the price goes down

it's like to try to empty the sea with a bucket

there was too much cann hype..what else did you expect?

I'm not expecting big price movement till next week or friday

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: